April 19, 2024, 11:52:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT TO READ  (Read 129550 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 10:30:03 PM »

Where is the donate button for debit card?

I don't know if it is seperate ir not......I just go to PP and use my debit card.

Good to see you JG

Hugs Good to see you.. I found the page for debit.. It is asking the purpose what should i put down..
I just put  "Donation"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

I don't know if it is seperate ir not......I just go to PP and use my debit card.

Good to see you JG

That is how I did it too.  Just click "continue" when it asks you to use paypal

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »

Good to see you JG

Hugs Good to see you.. I found the page for debit.. It is asking the purpose what should i put down..

The purpose is mostly for your own records.  I put for assistance with the RightHaven lawsuit.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 10:30:54 PM »

Good to see you JG

I just put  "Donation"

Thanks..
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »

It makes me sick that Red and Scared Monkeys are being subjected to this. 

Thanks for giving us a chance to help, Red and Klaas.

I will donate, and hope everyone will give what they can.  Together, hopefully we can make a difference.

It makes me down right mad that Red and Scared Monkeys are being subjected to this BS.  I hope we can help and make a difference too Texasmom.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »

Good to see you JG

The purpose is mostly for your own records.  I put for assistance with the RightHaven lawsuit.

Thanks Klaas thats what I will put down..
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2011, 10:45:20 PM »

Good to see you JG

Done.  I just put "Donation-Scared Monkeys".  Hope that is o.k.

Keep us informed.  If more is needed Red knows we will do all we can to help.  JMO but that scum of the earth better NOT shut down this website. 

I just spent some time reading all the twitter and links on that site and they really are bottom feeders. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon.  Yeah reading the links or even Googling RightHaven is a real eye opener.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2011, 11:50:47 PM »

Donation sent. 

Does clicking on any of the ads help at all?  Not sure how that works, TIA! an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 12:27:43 AM »

Donation sent. 

Does clicking on any of the ads help at all?  Not sure how that works, TIA! an angelic monkey

KCJackie  - I think the AD's help pay to keep the forum running but this lawsuit is way more costly than running this site.  I know RED really appreciates all the donations and he knows it's hard for everyone right now. 

Thank you!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »

Klaas thank you for talking Red into letting us know what is going on.  I would like to call these RightHaven people more than scum buckets. But we are not allowed to use those kind of words here at SM.  I know it had to be hard for Red to let us help. I for one have honored to help. Praying if we stand together and all help with what we can to help Red differ the cost of standing up to these scum suckers. Red and Scared Monkeys will be the winners in this battle.  Hence all of us members come out winners too!  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.  GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 02:37:20 AM »

Thanks Klaas for telling us about this. SM is a great place and I want to help.
This thing sounds like a shakedown. I'm so sorry that Red has been targeted.
I detest PayPal and refuse to use it but I'll try the debit card thing.
J
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 10:07:33 AM »

I do not understand 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 10:34:32 AM »

Please read the link below.  There are a number of websites that we are now blocking.  If you see a http:/** or a ** when you try and post a website then it has been blocked.  Please read the entire article at this link:

http://righthavenvictims.blogspot.com/p/participating-newspapers.html

Janet, did you see this?

I didn't make the connection.  Thanks MuffyBee.

Is Red/Scared Monkeys being targeted in a lawsuit by any of these media outlets who have aligned with Righthaven?

Janet

YES, the suit filed by RightHaven against Red and Scared Monkeys was filed in a Colorado court on January 21, 2011.  Red has retained an attorney.  When they sue, they sue for $150k plus they want to close the website.

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

I will make a donatiion today.

Please tell Red I value Scared Monkeys.

I feel honored he and you have made us aware of the situation with RightHaven.

How dare they think they can shut us down....we will show them there is power behind our free press rights also.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2011, 12:08:35 PM »

From what I have read, RightHaven has now filed suit against over 240 websites and blogs.  They need to be stopped. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »

Just tried to make the donation through Paypal.  Got a screen message that it did not go through..but to check my email or Paypal account after 30 minutes???

I have never gotten that message before.  I'll keep you posted if I do get an email and if the donation actually went through.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »

From what I have read, RightHaven has now filed suit against over 240 websites and blogs.  They need to be stopped. 

So they're making money off these lawsuits, the bastards! I'll give whatever i can to help, i use paypal all the time. Is Red in touch with any other sites that have already been through this? And has anyone won against them? They will NOT shut this site down; we won't let that happen!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »

So they're making money off these lawsuits, the bastards! I'll give whatever i can to help, i use paypal all the time. Is Red in touch with any other sites that have already been through this? And has anyone won against them? They will NOT shut this site down; we won't let that happen!! 

I read yesterday so far they have made over $300,000
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2011, 01:06:28 PM »

Just tried to make the donation through Paypal.  Got a screen message that it did not go through..but to check my email or Paypal account after 30 minutes???

I have never gotten that message before.  I'll keep you posted if I do get an email and if the donation actually went through.

Gypsy
- I have no idea.  All I know is that the button in the upper right in the forum can be used for PayPal or Debit or Credit.  It worked for me and I chose the PayPal option at that link.  This is what I did:

1.  I entered the amount I wanted to donate then I clicked on UPDATE TOTAL

2.  From there you can choose which way to pay.  I chose PayPal and signed into PayPal.  From there it was just a normal PayPal transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.