April 23, 2024, 06:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370838 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2011, 10:49:53 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/25/peru.van.der.sloot/

Source: Van der Sloot lied about laptop use in killing

From Mayra Cuevas, In Session

March 26, 2011 -- Updated 0222 GMT (1022 HKT)

(CNN) -- The laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot was turned off the night he is suspected of having killed a young Peruvian woman in Lima, suggesting he lied to investigators when he said he attacked her after she read an e-mail on his computer connecting him to missing American teenager, Natalee Holloway, a source said Friday.

Van der Sloot has been charged with first-degree murder and robbery in the case of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. Authorities found Flores' body in a Lima hotel room registered to him last year.

Surveillance video from the hotel shows Van der Sloot and Flores entering the hotel room together around 5 a.m. on Sunday, May 30. He is seen leaving by himself some three hours later.

Police have said that Van der Sloot admitted he attacked Flores on May 30 after she read an e-mail on his computer connecting him to the Holloway case.

But, according to an analysis of that computer, it was turned off between Saturday, May 29 around 3 p.m. and Sunday, May 30 around noon, a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told In Session.

A police official, meanwhile, said the computer was active, but that nothing done or received during the time period in question would suggest Flores saw information linking Van der Sloot to Holloway. The official, connected to the case, was not authorized to speak publicly about it.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez, said the laptop analysis does not change his defense. His client attacked Flores after she found something on his computer that tied him to Holloway, he said.

"The police can't determine the exact time when Stephany was killed. She was in the room for three days ... Joran didn't mean to kill this woman," said Altez.

Flores' body was discovered on June 2.

Van de Sloot is perhaps best-known as the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway in Aruba. He was arrested twice in connection with the case, but was not charged.

Investigators found some files related to the Holloway case on Van der Sloot's computer, but many of them were deleted, the source said.

After killing Flores, police say, Van der Sloot took money and bank cards from her wallet and fled to Chile, where he was arrested June 3. He was returned the next day to Peru and is being held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima.

Van der Sloot used his laptop to search travel to Chile and border checkpoints, the source said.

He could face a minimum of 15 years in prison if found guilty of first-degree murder. If convicted on the lesser charge of manslaughter, he could face up to five years in prison.

Altez recently supplied In Session with a copy of a motion he filed last year in support of the manslaughter charge.

"My client ... admits having murdered the victim, but not with ferocity, for profit or pleasure, nor any of the other element(s) that make up this murder, but only by violent emotion that overtook him at the time he was attacked by the victim," the motion read.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2011, 11:54:03 PM »

From Mayra Cuevas, In Session

March 26, 2011 -- Updated 0222 GMT (1022 HKT)

(CNN) -- The laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot was turned off the night he is suspected of having killed a young Peruvian woman in Lima, suggesting he lied to investigators when he said he attacked her after she read an e-mail on his computer connecting him to missing American teenager, Natalee Holloway, a source said Friday.

Van der Sloot has been charged with first-degree murder and robbery in the case of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. Authorities found Flores' body in a Lima hotel room registered to him last year.

Surveillance video from the hotel shows Van der Sloot and Flores entering the hotel room together around 5 a.m. on Sunday, May 30. He is seen leaving by himself some three hours later.

Police have said that Van der Sloot admitted he attacked Flores on May 30 after she read an e-mail on his computer connecting him to the Holloway case.

But, according to an analysis of that computer, it was turned off between Saturday, May 29 around 3 p.m. and Sunday, May 30 around noon, a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told In Session.

A police official, meanwhile, said the computer was active, but that nothing done or received during the time period in question would suggest Flores saw information linking Van der Sloot to Holloway. The official, connected to the case, was not authorized to speak publicly about it.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez, said the laptop analysis does not change his defense. His client attacked Flores after she found something on his computer that tied him to Holloway, he said.

"The police can't determine the exact time when Stephany was killed. She was in the room for three days ... Joran didn't mean to kill this woman," said Altez.

Flores' body was discovered on June 2.

Van de Sloot is perhaps best-known as the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway in Aruba. He was arrested twice in connection with the case, but was not charged.

Investigators found some files related to the Holloway case on Van der Sloot's computer, but many of them were deleted, the source said.

After killing Flores, police say, Van der Sloot took money and bank cards from her wallet and fled to Chile, where he was arrested June 3. He was returned the next day to Peru and is being held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima.

Van der Sloot used his laptop to search travel to Chile and border checkpoints, the source said.

He could face a minimum of 15 years in prison if found guilty of first-degree murder. If convicted on the lesser charge of manslaughter, he could face up to five years in prison.

Altez recently supplied In Session with a copy of a motion he filed last year in support of the manslaughter charge.

"My client ... admits having murdered the victim, but not with ferocity, for profit or pleasure, nor any of the other element(s) that make up this murder, but only by violent emotion that overtook him at the time he was attacked by the victim," the motion read.

But, we know that the FBI can retrieve the deleted files from the slack space on
the computer.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/25/peru-police-laptop-analysis-shows-joran-van-der-sloot-is-lying/

Peru Police: Laptop Analysis Shows van der Sloot Is LyingMar 25, 2011 – 3:34 PM .

Peruvian authorities say a study of Joran van der Sloot's laptop shows the Dutch native was lying if, as reported, he said he killed a Peruvian woman because she used the computer to look up information on Natalee Holloway.

Oscar Gonzales, head of the High Technology Crime Division, told The Associated Press that slain Peruvian business student Stephany Flores did not use van der Sloot's laptop to research the Holloway case.

Altez told the AP today that Gonzales was wrong, but the attorney admitted that he has yet to see the police report on the laptop.

"We deny the colonel's claim," Altez told the AP. "We will be presenting our own expert analysis regarding the laptop." He did not specify what it might show.

A spokesman for the FBI's Birmingham, Ala., field office told AOL News that he could neither "confirm nor deny" that it is investigating the contents of the laptop.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2011, 12:09:05 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/03/evidencianan-nobo-ta-revela-cu-joran-a-planifica-asesinato-di-stephany-flores/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2011, 12:17:20 AM »

@10PM WestCoast time there is a show on Luringancho prison in Peru on the National Geographic channel..One of the toughest prisons in the world. It warms my heart just a bit.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2011, 12:30:48 AM »

@10PM WestCoast time there is a show on Luringancho prison in Peru on the National Geographic channel..One of the toughest prisons in the world. It warms my heart just a bit.

"There's about 10,000 prisoners for 3,000 spaces. This and another prison where he's gonna go afterwards, Lurigancho, has dormitories of about 600 prisoners in each. The showers run once a week for 15 minutes. There's only 12 showers. They're in rooms of about 25-by-15 (feet) with about 35 prisoners. About seven or eight sleep on the floor. There's a hole for a toilet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/15/earlyshow/main6583838.shtml

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2011, 12:33:47 AM »

"There's about 10,000 prisoners for 3,000 spaces. This and another prison where he's gonna go afterwards, Lurigancho, has dormitories of about 600 prisoners in each. The showers run once a week for 15 minutes. There's only 12 showers. They're in rooms of about 25-by-15 (feet) with about 35 prisoners. About seven or eight sleep on the floor. There's a hole for a toilet.

"He's gonna probably have to stay in what's called 'the tourist section,' or 'the tourist dorm.' But even prisoners outside can get in there. They shine shoes, they cook for the foreign prisoners. But in this prison, you can get anything -- you can get women, drug, weapons, you can get money. For $50, someone will cut your throat. If the family of this young lady wanted to pay a prisoner there 50 or 100 bucks, they'd be standing in line to cut his throat."
In turn, could van der Sloot's family pay prisoners to protect him?
"No," Griffith said bluntly. "I mean, if they want to get you in this prison, they'll get you. In fact, the day that I was there, I got back to the gate a little bit late and the guard wanted to keep me in overnight. So for a couple of cigarettes, he let me out.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2011, 12:36:58 AM »

As soon as the media starts to fade away, so will Urine. I think they are currently letting this little P.O.S just swing in the wind. The Flores family will handle their business in due time. If it was my daughter I'd give the guards a lifetime supply of their choice of cigarettes to do it myself. Just sayin...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2011, 01:26:10 AM »

(From Josien de Bie's Blog)

http://josienie.wordpress.com/2005/09/20/phil-rant/

Phil rant

Posted on September 20, 2005 by josienie| Leave a comment

I heard from several friends that Dr Phil had said something about visiting Aruba. Advising against it or something..I wasn’t sure.

So just now I remembered that while surfing, and decided to check it out.

And it’s true..Jezus Christ I expected a little more from a man who so clearly has his head so much further out of his ass than most Americans.

Yes I do enjoy watching Dr Phil; he brings some sense to the chaos that is the collective American mind. Explaining why it’s not really a good idea to get married when you just met and are still actually dating your cousin, why it..jee golly..has effects on your kid when you reward bad behavior and that credit card companies aren’t really giving you free money just for being such a swell person.

All well and good, although I wouldn’t want to be in his family. He seems to me to be a very controlling man, who likes things his way and does not appreciate anyone having an opposite opinion. I mean anyone who’s ever looked into the maniacal eyes of his son Jay, must at least suspect that Dr Dad isn’t always the easygoing, okey-dokey guy he is on screen.

But my biggest problem is with some of those not-so-wholesome redneck values he chooses to flaunt. He has been offering tips on his website ‘how to explain your kids about how the war on Irak is okay’ and now he’s actually telling the American public that changing their vacationing destiny will bring Natlee Holloway back!

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/575

Point one: Aruban officials are doing what they can, believe me. They have a serious grudge against any Dutchman, especially those in high places. I’m sorry, they’re just not that efficient. Impoverishing them by boycotting tourism isn’t going to help anything.

Point two: Hello? Excuse me? Er..lets have a look at America..where practically every day a girl goes missing, and no one even bothers to go look for her, especially if she’s black. Hell, the police will probably give you a hand if she’s giving you any trouble.. And then there’s Aruba. The crime rate in respect to murders and disappearing is so bloody extremely low that some girl, probably most girls, decided it was safe to get drugged of her ass and get in the car with some guys she never met. Try that in New York or Arkansas, same result, but much less fuss, because Hey, ..on Aruba it is actually unusual for bad stuff to happen to you.

It just blows my mind. ‘Hit them in their pocketbooks’ he says. Yay! Money solves everything, we’ve tried throwing money at it and that didn’t work, so impoverishing people should do the trick! And then there’s a bunch of baloney where Natlees mom says she’d seen Joran’s statement that he had sex with Natlee and Phil expresses his amazement that Joran was set free.. Yeah..you know what?..In other parts of the world,..having sex is actually not a crime!..figure that. Amazing huh?

Then again, maybe having sex should be a crime in America, reproduction anyway…

→ Leave a comment
Posted in Recent Rants

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »

(From Josien de Bie's Blog)

http://josienie.wordpress.com/page/53/

OMG! The natural bridge collapsed!!

Posted on September 3, 2005 by josienie| 1 Comment

It’s true!

http://www.amigoe.com/

The end of an era..unbelievable!!

For hundreds of years the Natural bridge had been a symbol of Aruba, and a popular tourist attraction. Whenever you walked on it you had the feeling…you know..this thing could go down any minute..and then you’d think..nah, that’s impossible, the natural bridge is rock solid and will surely not collapse from under your feet, it’s just not that kind of bridge..

And now it finally happend..not unlogically of course, if the lower side can be carved out by the sea, why not the rest of it?

Still, it is shocking, and even I find myself saddend by the loss of our trusty bridge…

On a more sarcastic note, my uncle already suggested that that’s were Natlee Holloway will turn up next, right under the natural bridge. And then we can all sit back and watch a bunch of crazy Texans rummaging through the ex-bridge..hey, we might even get them to glue it back together!
I mean, if they pumped the bubali plas empty, who knows what they’ll do.

Anyways, This is a sad day for Aruban history, short as it may be.
There have been suggestions of reconstructions or even buiding a regular bridge where the NB used to be..how crazy is that? I think we should get the old NB a statue to remember it by..yeah..Donations are welcome!

This entry was posted in Mood of the day. Bookmark the permalink.
LikeBe the first to like this post.
ONE RESPONSE TO OMG! THE NATURAL BRIDGE COLLAPSED!!

Annemarie | September 12, 2005 at 11:37 am | Reply
Hmmm….Zeggen dat Natalee Holloway onder de gebroken natural bridge ligt is nooit grappig.

(Google translation:  Hmmm .... To say that Natalee Holloway under the natural bridge is broken is never fun.)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2011, 02:32:01 AM »

As soon as the media starts to fade away, so will Urine. I think they are currently letting this little P.O.S just swing in the wind. The Flores family will handle their business in due time. If it was my daughter I'd give the guards a lifetime supply of their choice of cigarettes to do it myself. Just sayin...
Keepthefaith....
Always been a fan of your posts...
but gotta say....urine is never started with a capital u.....urine.......That's just who urine is......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2011, 02:55:15 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2011, 03:28:42 AM »

Keepthefaith....
Always been a fan of your posts...
but gotta say....urine is never started with a capital u.....urine.......That's just who urine is......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2011, 03:39:48 AM »

I'd be curious to know if Paulus ever set up offshore accounts for American companies. After reading about how corporations manipulate the system in order to not pay taxes I find it very plausible that you'd find many companies profits hiding in Aruba, therefor, increasing the likelyhood that Paulus did business with American companies. It'd be even more interesting to know if any of those where with any law firms or hotel companies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?_r=2&hp

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2011, 04:51:52 AM »

I'd be curious to know if Paulus ever set up offshore accounts for American companies. After reading about how corporations manipulate the system in order to not pay taxes I find it very plausible that you'd find many companies profits hiding in Aruba, therefor, increasing the likelyhood that Paulus did business with American companies. It'd be even more interesting to know if any of those where with any law firms or hotel companies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?_r=2&hp

From Chapter 1 of Joran's book page 10:

3. non-dutch vacation years were spent mostly in North America (Arizona, Utah, Colorado, camper vanning, disney world, camper vanning through Canada, favorite town Vancouver)

What are the odds?

Utah Jazz major monetary contributor:

Frank L van der Sloot

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2011, 05:55:38 AM »

Edit:  add link.  MB http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/25/peru.van.der.sloot/

:::::::::::::::::rolling up pant legs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Oh, and he didn't mean to beat up his brother, kill his dog, or hurt Natalee either............... Where's the shovel?  It's getting deep!  

What goes around comes around, Joran.  I hope every day is worse than the day before for urine.  Take care Monkeys!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:41:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2011, 10:37:07 AM »

The truth?  Was the computer active or not during those crucial hours?

Janet

++++

March 26, 2011 -- Updated 0335 GMT (1135 HKT)

<snipped>

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »

Murder of Stephany Flores in Peru: Joran Van der Sloot Lying Again … Laptop Study Shows that Searches on Natalee Holloway Much Earlier in the Day

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/26/murder-of-stephany-flores-in-peru-joran-van-der-sloot-lying-again-laptop-study-shows-that-searches-on-natalee-holloway-much-earlier-in-the-day/

LIAR … LIAR!!! THIS COMES AS A SURPRISE TO NO ONE …

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck, guess what … it just might be a pathological, lying, murderous sociopath.

What a shock, dateline Peru … Joran van der Sloot is lying again when it comes to the murder of a girl. Like we have not seen this act play out all too numerous times in the past. Now Van der Sloot, the Dutch Sporter is lying to save his bacon in Peru in the death of Stephany Flores. Van der Sloot has claims that he murdered Flores in a fit of passion and rage after discovering that she had violated his privacy and has looking up information on his laptop in connection with the death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Joran Van der Sloot lying again ... say it isn't so. Can we just lock him away and throw away the key!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:53:20 PM by Red » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2011, 01:18:12 PM »

November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »

New Evidence JVDS Planned The Murder Of Stephany Flores
Van der Sloot had planned the murder of Stephanie Flores

After reviewing the laptop of Dutch experts broke up version of his defense stating that he had killed the girl by violent emotion Thursday March 24, 2011 - 01:10 pm

New evidence in the case of Van der Sloot would point to the Dutch citizen would have planned the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010.

After a thorough investigation of the laptop hard drive of Joran van der Sloot by computer experts, where they checked their emails sent and received, web pages viewed, financial transactions and even deleted files from 29 May and 4 June 2010, determined that the Dutch had lied to justice.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/732371/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-habria-planificado-asesinato-stephany-flores

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.