April 24, 2024, 06:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370895 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2011, 02:14:15 AM »

From Peru to the USA..The urinator ain't goin nowhere..
I agree -- urine is a "dead man waking".

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2011, 02:24:50 AM »

If you get a chance Wreck watch that episode on the National Geographic channel about Lurigancho. They really break it down how the prisoners break their communities down into pavilions based on what neighborhoods, or districts they came from on the outside. Each pavilion has security guards to make sure their pavilions are protected. Water doesn't run half the time and some outcasts have to rummage through garbage for food. It's not a pleasant scene. The urinator is only being protected currently by the govt of Peru as it would look bad to do him in so quick, money that is being funneled in for the time being might also be helping, but as an outsider how much money are you willing to pay to keep him alive? If I was in prison and extorting the urinator the price would continue to jump...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2011, 02:37:40 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2011, 10:52:08 AM »

The only thing urine is king of is toast.......urine is toast...
long live the king of toast in a hell called Peru prison.......
Everyday he lives in hell...is payback to Natalee and Stephany.....

You should pull up the episode of luringancho prison on the National Geographic website. Search the toughest prisons in the world. I don't think there is a soul in the world that would want to live as the king of castro castro.

OK Bill. Give me a minute and I'll do it for you. 

A short clip here, but I will try to find the entire episode link if they have it up.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Videos/06015_00

100 guards for 10'000 inmates at Luringancho. The prisoners run the prison. No joke.

Ricardo Flores is aware of the reality.  There are prisoners and ... then there are prisoners.  Joran appears to fall into the latter category.

Janet

++++++

Ricardo Flores:

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »

Janet. When you get a chance please watch the episode about Lurigancho prison on National Geographic. It gives you a detailed look at how that prison is ran by the prisoners and I'll tell you NO foreigner is king of the prison. Even those who are at the top of the food chain live a deplorable existence and no, that isn't enough retribution for me me, but his will come. I understand what Mr. Flores is saying. At the current time it is in all the urinator hater's best interest to just relax and let some time pass and let the trial down in Peru fade a little bit. There are way too many greedy criminals that will want a piece of the urinator's action. Which means either extorting him, pimping him, or finally ending his existence. There is way to much action on the urinator's demise for him too last long. I understand at the moment froma political and diplomatic standpoint it doesn't make sense for Peru too throw him to the wolves just yet. It will happen in time.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2011, 12:54:32 PM »

Hi Lifesong!

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment

06/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 6-13-2011)

06/13/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Thanks, Klaas!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »

If you get a chance Wreck watch that episode on the National Geographic channel about Lurigancho. They really break it down how the prisoners break their communities down into pavilions based on what neighborhoods, or districts they came from on the outside. Each pavilion has security guards to make sure their pavilions are protected. Water doesn't run half the time and some outcasts have to rummage through garbage for food. It's not a pleasant scene. The urinator is only being protected currently by the govt of Peru as it would look bad to do him in so quick, money that is being funneled in for the time being might also be helping, but as an outsider how much money are you willing to pay to keep him alive? If I was in prison and extorting the urinator the price would continue to jump...
I've seen it. It was on several months ago (right after "urine's" arrest! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

an angelic monkey
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2011, 02:19:14 PM »

Yep...and at some point he won't be waking anymore..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbIuOHU90A

Real Reason Joran Did It! (Both murders - same reason)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRSH84cmw4

Joran Van Der Sloot Confessed
 ::snipping2::
Aruba should have done their JOB.
Stephany would be alive........
Because of Joran van der Sloot at least two women are dead.
Aruba is ruined because they covered up a murder.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbIuOHU90A

Real Reason Joran Did It! (Both murders - same reason)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRSH84cmw4

Joran Van Der Sloot Confessed
Aruba should have done their JOB.
Stephany would be alive........
Because of Joran van der Sloot at least two women are dead.
Aruba is ruined because they covered up a murder.

Yep 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/29402-problemanan-di-qhot-zoneq-afectando-nos-turismo.html

Papiamentu translation:

problemanan of "hot zone" afectando we turism

sunday, 27 march 2011 15:26

today marduga owing to cuminsa one action of are fast chino latin, situa just fast hotelnan high rise. at dado instant the are of polisnan motorisa owing to arrive at the sitio y the are of bringadonan owing to leave at careda. police owing to follow at least one of they, cu owing to enter in radisson resort y owing to stay deteni in door of the hotel turistico. this self is the type of situacionnan cu ahata in pasado owing to arrive of alerta gobierno of dje. is feel cu neither gobierno but neither cuerpo policial is haciendo sufficient for evita cu action, prostitucion y bendemento of drugs in form publico is bay afecta we turism directamente.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »

We all knew that it was way too much of a coincidence that Joran killed again on the 5th anniversary of him killing Natalee. Even though I knew, it still hits me hard to see it in tangible evidence.

Aruba is guilty of Stephany's death right along with him.

How do they sleep at night?   

It's hard to sleep with your feet in your mouth.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »

This another suicide attempt?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6737&offId=0

AMBULANS A HIBA UN DETENIDO CU A PURBA HORCA SU CURPA NA WARDA DI PLAYA PA HOSPITAL, TA TRATA E SOSPECHOSO CU A TIRA SU MESUN CASA NA PAVILLA E DIA ANTERIOR

Ultimo ora Blauw a trata di comete suicidio den cel na warda di polis na Oranjestad door di horca su curpa. Polis a bin haye na tempo y a solicita ambulance pa asina transporte cu urgencia pa hospital.

MAS INFORMACION Y VIDEO

Thru translator:

ambulance owing to take away one detenido cu owing to try horca his curpa at keep of beach for hospital, is deal the sospechoso cu owing to throw his same casa at pavilla the day anterior ultimo hour blauw owing to deal of comete suicidio in cel at keep of police at oranjestad door of horca his curpa. police owing to come haye at time y owing to solicita ambulance for so transporte cu urgencia for hospital. more informacion y video

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2011, 09:11:33 PM »

Not sure, this could be the same one TM posted above:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6735&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

DAMA TURISTA A KITA CAY DILANTI FASTFOOD RESTAURANT NA PALM BEACH

Diadomingo mainta un dama turista a trompica y a dal abao net na e entrada di un fastfood restaurant na Palm Beach ela haya bastante sla na su cara.

Thru translator:

lady tourist owing to less cay fast fastfood restaurant at palm beach diadomingo morning one lady tourist owing to trompica y owing to strike abao just at the entrance of one fastfood restaurant at palm beach ela achieve enough sla at his cara.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2011, 09:30:00 PM »

AMBULANS A HIBA UN DETENIDO CU A PURBA HORCA SU CURPA NA WARDA DI PLAYA PA HOSPITAL, TA TRATA E SOSPECHOSO CU A TIRA SU MESUN CASA NA PAVILLA E DIA ANTERIOR

Ultimo ora Blauw a trata di comete suicidio den cel na warda di polis na Oranjestad door di horca su curpa. Polis a bin haye na tempo y a solicita ambulance pa asina transporte cu urgencia pa hospital.

MAS INFORMACION Y VIDEO

Thru translator:

ambulance owing to take away one detenido cu owing to try horca his curpa at keep of beach for hospital, is deal the sospechoso cu owing to throw his same casa at pavilla the day anterior ultimo hour blauw owing to deal of comete suicidio in cel at keep of police at oranjestad door of horca his curpa. police owing to come haye at time y owing to solicita ambulance for so transporte cu urgencia for hospital. more informacion y video

That's the guy that shot his wife three times last night.  I posted about it late last night.  He works for W.E.B. also.  The last I read she was being taken to Colombia in critical condition. 

I'm not surprised at all that he tried to kill himself, I was expecting it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2011, 09:32:56 PM »

The couple have a young son, I'm guessing around 8-10 years old.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2011, 09:39:28 PM »

MAS INFORMACION Y VIDEO

Thru translator:

That's the guy that shot his wife three times last night.  I posted about it late last night.  He works for W.E.B. also.  The last I read she was being taken to Colombia in critical condition. 

I'm not surprised at all that he tried to kill himself, I was expecting it.

Edit to add link:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6734&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

3 hora pasa | Fecha: 27/03/2011 | Horario: 17:56
VICTIMA DI TIRAMENTO A SER MANDA URGENTEMENTE CU AIR AMBULANS PA COLOMBIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »

Geez, Aruba sucks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »

TM - what happened to these two?  Was this the car accident yesterday?

http://www.diario.aw/2011/03/conocido-blau-a-tira-su-casa-den-garganta/

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6730&offId=0&offDate=2011-3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.