March 28, 2024, 07:59:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369243 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2011, 10:05:32 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/03/conocido-blau-a-tira-su-casa-den-garganta/

This is the one I posted last night, young couple he is 34...she is 31.  Rocky relationship lots of fighting, police called to their home often.  Argument started yesterday at De Palm Island (I think it was a gathering of W.E.B. families) and continued after they got home.  He left, came back with a gun (revolver) and shot her three times (I've read once in the head, once in the neck, and another shot to the body..all of the articles have noted the shot to the neck.).  Her father tried to intervene at some time during the arguing and the guy (nicknamed Blau...Blauw) assaulted him with a baseball bat.

The guy seemed to be known as an abuser,  jmo from what I've read.

Just my opinion but from some of the pictures I've seen on myspace, I wonder if he was on steroids.

http://www.myspace.com/chaldira/photos

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6730&offId=0&offDate=2011-3
This one was a car accident early this morning, it looked like they got the woman out.  I wasn't sure if she was the only one in the vehicle or not.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/chaldira/photos/39007721#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A39007721%7D

"Blauw" is in the middle

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2011, 10:21:00 PM »

I see what you mean, very sad.  So she is critical and on her way to Columbia for treatment and he tried to kill himself last night.  Looking at his photo going into the ambulance, he's not buff like he used to be. 

I agree about the possible steroids. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2011, 10:38:02 PM »

I see what you mean, very sad.  So she is critical and on her way to Columbia for treatment and he tried to kill himself last night.  Looking at his photo going into the ambulance, he's not buff like he used to be. 

I agree about the possible steroids. 

I read at boletinextra.com that their son is 10 years old.  Sad.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/7008-blauw-tin-basta-dia-caba-ta-menasa-su-casa.html

There was also mention of an incident where Blauw posted a picture of a Docente (teacher) on the internet.  I remember a case like that a while back, but I'm not sure if it's the same one. 

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/29388-blauw-famoso-pa-problema-cu-muhernan.html

Papiamentu translation:

blauw famous for problem cu muhernan

saturday, 26 march 2011 21:41

he juan junio quant, conoci because; "blauw" sospecha of owing to comete the crimen tirando his casa, is enough famous in the seno female. mucho like assure the not was. at more cu ocasion the is being menciona in casonan agresion contra muher. some year happen past owing to come in news end hour cu one photograph cu past owing to saca of one docente owing to plama on internet. the docente here was his pareha the time ey. now his agresion owing to bay one pace more far. past owing to throw for his casa cu intencion for mat'e. now past owing to deteni y have to bay give cuenta.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 28, 2011, 12:24:14 AM »

This says he'd hung himself with his boxer shorts.  They were able to revive him, and he's still in the hospital.  They are saying that the shooting of his wife was premeditated.  He'd planned to kill her and then kill himself, the report says that he told their son that he wouldn't see his mother or father again.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/29433-cu-boxer-short-blauw-a-purba-horca-y-awor-ta-keda-interna-den-hospital.html

cu boxer short blauw owing to try horca y now is stay interna in hospital

sunday, 27 march 2011 23:55

the ultimo informacion on situation of blauw is cu past owing to stay interna at dr horacio oduber hospital after of owing to try kill his curpa at keep of police. was polisnan cu owing to work cune pendiente the arrive of ambulance. saturday night after cu blauw owing to comete his acto past owing to stay deteni. police was have informacion cu the wanted owing to kill curpa. the acto cometi was premedita because past owing to let know cu the will kill his casa y djey kill his curpa. till even the will owing to tell the child anteriormente cu the will not go see mother y father more. eynan end can owing to see cu the was have his plan good hinca in another. at keep of police mirando his intencion owing to place cu past owing to being hinca full sunu in cel. diadomingo past owing to achieve one boxer short for dress. night owing to reparti the colchon for her presonan sleep y after past owing to probecha for try horca curpa cu the boxer short cu owing to dune. at the baranan of iron of the cel past owing to mara the boxer short y try kill curpa. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 28, 2011, 03:04:09 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »

This says he'd hung himself with his boxer shorts.  They were able to revive him, and he's still in the hospital.  They are saying that the shooting of his wife was premeditated.  He'd planned to kill her and then kill himself, the report says that he told their son that he wouldn't see his mother or father again.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/29433-cu-boxer-short-blauw-a-purba-horca-y-awor-ta-keda-interna-den-hospital.html

cu boxer short blauw owing to try horca y now is stay interna in hospital

sunday, 27 march 2011 23:55

the ultimo informacion on situation of blauw is cu past owing to stay interna at dr horacio oduber hospital after of owing to try kill his curpa at keep of police. was polisnan cu owing to work cune pendiente the arrive of ambulance. saturday night after cu blauw owing to comete his acto past owing to stay deteni. police was have informacion cu the wanted owing to kill curpa. the acto cometi was premedita because past owing to let know cu the will kill his casa y djey kill his curpa. till even the will owing to tell the child anteriormente cu the will not go see mother y father more. eynan end can owing to see cu the was have his plan good hinca in another. at keep of police mirando his intencion owing to place cu past owing to being hinca full sunu in cel. diadomingo past owing to achieve one boxer short for dress. night owing to reparti the colchon for her presonan sleep y after past owing to probecha for try horca curpa cu the boxer short cu owing to dune. at the baranan of iron of the cel past owing to mara the boxer short y try kill curpa. 

There is something in the water down there. They are all crazy.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »

We got the judges decision of the Plaintiff's request to delay the Summary Judgement Hearing already, it was filed on the 23rd and I posted it either Friday or Saturday when it became available.  It was DENIED.:

Now the Defeandents argument has also been made available.  Here are the first 5 pages of the argument (beyond the first 5 are alot of exhibits).

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »

Klaas,  thank you for the documents and the person who pays for them.

The message seems to be quite clear--"enough is enough" and the defendants are not going to settle!  Onward to the Summary Judgment on April 11, 2011!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »

Thank you Klaas,  and thank you generous monkey that paid for the documents!  

Page 2

Enough is enough!  Plaintiffs have obviously become convinced that they cannot defeat the summary judgement on the merits so their strategy is to delay the hearing as long as possible in, perhaps, the misguided hope that Defendants will settle (they won't).

Made my day!    

I felt confident that this was the case, but it's always nice to see it in black and white!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2011, 06:38:19 PM »

Page 2

Enough is enough!  Plaintiffs have obviously become convinced that they cannot defeat the summary judgement on the merits so their strategy is to delay the hearing as long as possible in, perhaps, the misguided hope that Defendants will settle (they won't).

Made my day!    

I felt confident that this was the case, but it's always nice to see it in black and white!   

ITA 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »

Page 2

Made my day!    

Yeah I loved that part too and meant to underline it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 28, 2011, 06:53:57 PM »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/amc-dan-abrams-to-revisit-notorious-unsolved-murder-cases/

AMC, Dan Abrams, To Revisit Notorious Unsolved Murder Cases

by Mark Joyella | 4:56 pm, March 28th, 2011

AMC has tapped ABC legal analyst, author and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams (name sounds soooo familiar, just trying to put a face to it) to anchor an upcoming series of “documentary style” short profiles of some of the nation’s most notorious unsolved murder cases, according to a news release from the network today.

The series–tied to the premiere of a new AMC drama series, The Killing, which debuts April 3–features three to five minute vignettes on six unsolved cases, including Jon Benet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway and the Zodiac Killer.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2011, 07:20:35 PM »

Page 2

Made my day!    

Yeah I loved that part too and meant to underline it!

Denied!!   

Great News.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2011, 07:38:43 PM »

If anyone thought maybe there might be a settlement, here's is proof they (Dr. Phil's team) have no intention to settle.  This is from page 2 paragraph 3 of the document I posted (Defendants Opposition to Delay Summary Judgement, filed 3/23/2011):

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/amc-dan-abrams-to-revisit-notorious-unsolved-murder-cases/

AMC, Dan Abrams, To Revisit Notorious Unsolved Murder Cases

by Mark Joyella | 4:56 pm, March 28th, 2011

AMC has tapped ABC legal analyst, author and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams (name sounds soooo familiar, just trying to put a face to it) to anchor an upcoming series of “documentary style” short profiles of some of the nation’s most notorious unsolved murder cases, according to a news release from the network today.

The series–tied to the premiere of a new AMC drama series, The Killing, which debuts April 3–features three to five minute vignettes on six unsolved cases, including Jon Benet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway and the Zodiac Killer.

I just saw a preview on AMC, and it looks like it will be a good show!  The preview was about the Rosie Larson case.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2011, 09:05:41 PM »

Interesting that Kalpoes are just now naming their "expert" or at least the person they wanted to attend the Dr. Phil forensics deposition. 

You would think they would have been waving the NFI and expert's report, if one ever existed.  Guess they were banking on Dr. Phil settling.

Wonder if Sam Redman or Jan Brennan were the experts....

Monkey Devil! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »

Interesting that Kalpoes are just now naming their "expert" or at least the person they wanted to attend the Dr. Phil forensics deposition.  

You would think they would have been waving the NFI and expert's report, if one ever existed.  Guess they were banking on Dr. Phil settling.

Monkey Devil!  

Monkey Devil!

I still cannot believe that Jan Brennan continues to use that really bad photo to promote herself.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »

You would think they would have been waving the NFI and expert's report, if one ever existed.  Guess they were banking on Dr. Phil settling.

Monkey Devil!  

Monkey Devil!

I still cannot believe that Jan Brennan continues to use that really bad photo to promote herself.

Might be the best picture she has.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »

Can't be the best can it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.