April 23, 2024, 04:23:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370812 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »

Can't be the best can it?

It's probably the one that she thinks she looks like her BFF Anita the most in.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2011, 09:35:26 PM »

Interesting that Kalpoes are just now naming their "expert" or at least the person they wanted to attend the Dr. Phil forensics deposition.  

You would think they would have been waving the NFI and expert's report, if one ever existed.  Guess they were banking on Dr. Phil settling.

Wonder if Sam Redman or Jan Brennan were the experts....

Monkey Devil!  

Monkey Devil!

I still cannot believe that Jan Brennan continues to use that really bad photo to promote herself.

I Just threw up in my mouth.

Hi Monkeys!  I read here all the time for updates on this tragic case.  Thanks for all the great info you wonderful people provide.  I really appreciate it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2011, 09:52:01 PM »

Windy - they closed down my photobucket.  I'll see if I can find your old avatar and fix you back up.  Good to see you!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2011, 10:04:51 PM »

I see what you mean, very sad.  So she is critical and on her way to Columbia for treatment and he tried to kill himself last night.  Looking at his photo going into the ambulance, he's not buff like he used to be.  

I agree about the possible steroids.  

I read at boletinextra.com that their son is 10 years old.  Sad.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/7008-blauw-tin-basta-dia-caba-ta-menasa-su-casa.html

There was also mention of an incident where Blauw posted a picture of a Docente (teacher) on the internet.  I remember a case like that a while back, but I'm not sure if it's the same one.  

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/29388-blauw-famoso-pa-problema-cu-muhernan.html

Papiamentu translation:

blauw famous for problem cu muhernan

saturday, 26 march 2011 21:41

he juan junio quant, conoci because; "blauw" sospecha of owing to comete the crimen tirando his casa, is enough famous in the seno female. mucho like assure the not was. at more cu ocasion the is being menciona in casonan agresion contra muher. some year happen past owing to come in news end hour cu one photograph cu past owing to saca of one docente owing to plama on internet. the docente here was his pareha the time ey. now his agresion owing to bay one pace more far. past owing to throw for his casa cu intencion for mat'e. now past owing to deteni y have to bay give cuenta.

::snipping2::

This is the story in today's Amigoe:

What translates to "Fish" is actually "Vis"
Edit to include link furnished by texasmom.  MB http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5341:man-schiet-echtgenote-drie-keer-in-gezicht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200
Man shoots wife in face three times

Monday, 28 March 2011 6:20 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In a house in Pavia on Saturday found a place where family drama Chaldira Fish  (31) by her husband Juan Junior Quant (34) in the presence of their child and her father was shot several times. The perpetrator was arrested after an attempted suicide in his cell. Both are now in critical condition. The Public Prosecutor has not indicted him because it is awaiting the status of the victim.

The prosecution wants to present only confirm that 's tried to kill his wife. According to spokesperson Angela Ann is the investigation continues. "A number of witnesses in the case has been heard and we have a good picture of what all has occurred. The accused is heard and has already contacted a lawyer. "To achieve a final indictment to come, should include confirmation of whether there was premeditation. It also remains to be seen how it makes the victim. Will she dies, you can Quant murder accused. Time being, at least attempted murder as an option on the table. OM also confirms that the firearm which the police seized illegal. "That is at least in the indictment."

About the motive for the shooting saying justice is nothing. Reportedly, the couple had already Quant Fish longer relationship. Quant and his wife Chaldira Fish (31) last Saturday, according to eyewitnesses have had a quarrel during a family day at the Palm Island Water and Power Company WEB, which operates Quant. As all fish would have been threatened by her husband. After Fish left the family day and their baby with Quant, but with her father. Later that evening the trio went to the house of Fish and Quant to clothes to pick. There, the mood is really high again and shot Quant repeatedly on the head of his wife. Chaldira Fish was shot in her jaw and neck. Subsequently, a plastic bag pulled over her head, presumably with a view to strangle her. She is in critical but stable condition yesterday and was transported to a hospital for further treatment in Colombia. The offender was taken to the police station in Oranjestad transported last night where he has undertaken an effort to move from his own to kill himself by hanging in a garment. However, officers found him in time and called an ambulance, which rushed to the hospital Quant transported. About his condition was his lawyer, Chris Lejuez, this morning nothing to tell. He sees him before today, after yesterday arrived from Curaçao. He does not think his client will be held accountable. "It's happened before that a client undertook a suicide attempt before I could speak. Not once were the next day she approachable. "

I noticed the plastic bag over her head when she was being transported, I didn't know her husband did that too!  

So she left the gathering at De Palm Island with her son and her father, but had gone back home to get clothes when she was shot and he also attempted to strangle her with the plastic bag!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:45:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2011, 10:06:43 PM »

Thanks for posting the document Klaas.

This is good news!  Who is the Kalpoe's expert analyst?

I would have thought that the findings of the NFI investigation of the Kalpoe/Skeeter recording would have been the foundation of the defamation lawsuit.  It doesn't make sense that this huge lawsuit was file if their was no credible backup that proved that the Dr. Phil recording was deceptively manipulated.

Thanks again.

Good Night

Janet

+++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word “she,” there was a cut. And just after the word “did,” there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, “No, she didn't.” And he shakes his head while doing—while saying that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »

Some people in Aruba are angry that Juan Junior Quandt will probably only get 4-5 years for the crime.  Some think that he should be sent to Peru to room with Joran.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/29433-cu-boxer-short-blauw-a-purba-horca-y-awor-ta-keda-interna-den-hospital.html#comments

Scirbi pa jullie, March 28, 2011   
Blauw Quandt is a coward! A coward for using a gun on his defenseless wife in front of his child, then trying to take his own life to escape the punishment of having to live with what he has done.
+60

scirbi for arubiana, march 28, 2011
i am wait for the stay good at life y hanja his katigo here on ground.....y cu chaldira recupera for his yui cu have to of dje god ilumine y dune much compel... +35 come across...

scirbi for weatherman, march 28, 2011
the cobarde not mag die....cuide owing to the pay his castigo...si do you have problem...aleha or divorcia come across...curpa big come across, braza thick but of one cobarde insigur..... +38 come across...

scirbi for rasmijn, march 28, 2011
one is so are you die, elo have cu pay and wanta his castigo. ple big cu arm, but cobarde mind bashi. +20 come across...

scirbi for olga tromp, march 28, 2011
can end we have one man!!!!!!!,e do not family of the cobarde cu owing to kill the muchamuher owing to the netherlands?e man akita one pschypatico same cu joran v/der sloot -1 come across...

scirbi for jorge11, march 28, 2011
the is fasil for is stop one near and judge. of cu ela make aberration and bad is berdad. but much is think y believe cu kill only is pica and one big, in view of god do not existi plca diminutive neither big pica is pica y ganja, make redo come across, talk on person, angry, hate, adulterio,envidia, drunkenness, sorcery all the another casnan there also is pica meskos cu kill, and god is tell everybody cu is praktica the cosnan here is go pay castigo eterno not at world as much person is believe. the tristo realidad is cu maldad is come door of the bad deseonan of person.e solution tawata is and will stay arepenti and come serka cristo. +12 come across...

scirbi for opsevador, march 28, 2011
god only know why the cosnan here is socode! god owing to lage at life for her pay pe at life pace at dead not have nothing more! y i am wait for the burdugo here hanja castigo for life largo pace the law stupid cu have at aruba is let of desea! y till now cu cow owing to hoga they're core as guy for make algo siendo cu husticia know of the burdugo here end! god give chaldira compel y struggle for his life y wait for cu the la learn his lesson for her aleha of the burdugo here cu not have curason y mind bashi! now gobierno make algo, life largo for one "burdugo so pace person the do not! danjado of life y place aruba completo in one panico +7 come across...

scirbi for jap, march 28, 2011
the wanted less life? well, who cares?........pa one criminal abusador cu owing to post photograph of juf of school without escrupulo, beat his mujer hour the wanted, y now attentive of crimen? kico more can wait for of one abusdor so? nothing! if the wanted kill curpa, lage eta serve for world have one element indesea less! +11 come across...

scirbi for cado, march 28, 2011
that is corda the caso of catholic of beach, at where his father juan quandt owing to throw herry croes near of catholic, jene cu ball and hour herry owing to cai abao in the cura of catholic near of the door of catholic, the father juan owing to jega place the pistol at cabez of herry and throw, but the balanan owing to end and so the not can owing to give herry the ball of gracia and the la cai in another cuminsa jora because the ball owing to end. that owing to sosode at anja 1979 according my or end 78????? one appel do not cai far of his tree +3 come across...

scirbi for abuser destroyer, march 28, 2011
the 'cos' not can is man, on the portret are you waak end cu the is one psicopata, are you waak the naturaleza diabolico in his cara. the cobarde here wanted take the 'caminda facil' for scapa his castigo, have to castrele for her become tame y have to lock'e in one cel cu one pair of 'machonan' pols during his estadia at kia. the part tisto is, cu door of we sistema hudicial stupid, assure the is hanja 5 anja only y if the is play loco, even less. one problem much big also is, cu much muhernan is follow acepta maltrato y hour have to give aangifte they're chicken out. have so much lectura y pelic*la tocante the exercise here but the low selfesteem of majority of the muhernan is stroba they of leave foi the patroonchi of abuse. they're forget cu they yiunan can follow same ehempel y is become abusador also. much but much tristo. +1 come across...

scirbi for mena, march 28, 2011
my not conose the person here and my not have enteris for conose tampoko. but people of aruba hour you is comenta remember cu all crimineel have his mother. and corda the mother ey also have one curason. not can talk his good but one bit respect for his mother is at his lugar. thanks +4 come across...

scirbi for mich, march 28, 2011
1 keks less +1 come across...

scirbi for aflretico, march 28, 2011
i am wait for with the murderer here curpa big cerebro diminutive ( if the have acaso ) pay his pena come across!!!!!! the problem is.... how many anja will they dune here at aruba come across??? 4 or 5 owing to will mucho come across!!!!..... mande peru... let the putrefy with joran come across!!!!!!!! +2 come across...

scirbi for mena, march 28, 2011
see con the self one pareha here owing to insulta polisnan during lighting parade and today look at con police owing to skapa they life ( till still ) pesey have to respeta police pace do you not know what day do you have to of the self shon police ey. +7 come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »

I see what you mean, very sad.  So she is critical and on her way to Columbia for treatment and he tried to kill himself last night.  Looking at his photo going into the ambulance, he's not buff like he used to be.  

I agree about the possible steroids.  

I read at boletinextra.com that their son is 10 years old.  Sad.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/local-news/7008-blauw-tin-basta-dia-caba-ta-menasa-su-casa.html

There was also mention of an incident where Blauw posted a picture of a Docente (teacher) on the internet.  I remember a case like that a while back, but I'm not sure if it's the same one.  

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/29388-blauw-famoso-pa-problema-cu-muhernan.html

Papiamentu translation:

blauw famous for problem cu muhernan

saturday, 26 march 2011 21:41

he juan junio quant, conoci because; "blauw" sospecha of owing to comete the crimen tirando his casa, is enough famous in the seno female. mucho like assure the not was. at more cu ocasion the is being menciona in casonan agresion contra muher. some year happen past owing to come in news end hour cu one photograph cu past owing to saca of one docente owing to plama on internet. the docente here was his pareha the time ey. now his agresion owing to bay one pace more far. past owing to throw for his casa cu intencion for mat'e. now past owing to deteni y have to bay give cuenta.

This is the story in today's Amigoe:

What translates to "Fish" is actually "Vis"
Edit to add link provided by texasmom (in case this gets quoted)  MB
http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5341:man-schiet-echtgenote-drie-keer-in-gezicht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Man shoots wife in face three times

Monday, 28 March 2011 6:20 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In a house in Pavia on Saturday found a place where family drama Chaldira Fish  (31) by her husband Juan Junior Quant (34) in the presence of their child and her father was shot several times. The perpetrator was arrested after an attempted suicide in his cell. Both are now in critical condition. The Public Prosecutor has not indicted him because it is awaiting the status of the victim.

The prosecution wants to present only confirm that 's tried to kill his wife. According to spokesperson Angela Ann is the investigation continues. "A number of witnesses in the case has been heard and we have a good picture of what all has occurred. The accused is heard and has already contacted a lawyer. "To achieve a final indictment to come, should include confirmation of whether there was premeditation. It also remains to be seen how it makes the victim. Will she dies, you can Quant murder accused. Time being, at least attempted murder as an option on the table. OM also confirms that the firearm which the police seized illegal. "That is at least in the indictment."

About the motive for the shooting saying justice is nothing. Reportedly, the couple had already Quant Fish longer relationship. Quant and his wife Chaldira Fish (31) last Saturday, according to eyewitnesses have had a quarrel during a family day at the Palm Island Water and Power Company WEB, which operates Quant. As all fish would have been threatened by her husband. After Fish left the family day and their baby with Quant, but with her father. Later that evening the trio went to the house of Fish and Quant to clothes to pick. There, the mood is really high again and shot Quant repeatedly on the head of his wife. Chaldira Fish was shot in her jaw and neck. Subsequently, a plastic bag pulled over her head, presumably with a view to strangle her. She is in critical but stable condition yesterday and was transported to a hospital for further treatment in Colombia. The offender was taken to the police station in Oranjestad transported last night where he has undertaken an effort to move from his own to kill himself by hanging in a garment. However, officers found him in time and called an ambulance, which rushed to the hospital Quant transported. About his condition was his lawyer, Chris Lejuez, this morning nothing to tell. He sees him before today, after yesterday arrived from Curaçao. He does not think his client will be held accountable. "It's happened before that a client undertook a suicide attempt before I could speak. Not once were the next day she approachable. "

I noticed the plastic bag over her head when she was being transported, I didn't know her husband did that too!  

So she left the gathering at De Palm Island with her son and her father, but had gone back home to get clothes when she was shot and he also attempted to strangle her with the plastic bag!

Sorry, forgot the link!   Embarassed

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5341:man-schiet-echtgenote-drie-keer-in-gezicht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:00:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2011, 11:17:35 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoecur/28-03-2011c.pdf

Google translation:

Ambassadors Inspired by Aruba

ORANGE CITY - The conference of Dutch Ambassadors from North, Central and South America
Last week was a success. Ambassadors were "encouraged in their role as Kingdom Ambassador" and promised to include support for Aruba promote as a tourist destination.

The prime minister believes that develop relationships within the Kingdom hitherto been neglected, because too busy was the differences considers using incidents. Eman therefore took the initiative the ambassadors to invite each other to discuss about how the Caribbean
part of the Kingdom and Aruba in particular, can better represent. He sees unique opportunities and Opportunities for a multicultural Kingdom that extends over two continents. "That we have shared with flexibility and creativity meet act, "said Eman.
Twelve ambassadors accepted the invitation and had previous present during the week
conference. Similarly, Renee Forest Jones, Ambassador in Washington. She sketches a picture of a Kingdom that is small in size, but it as the third investor and the seventh trading partner of the United States really as a big country considered. Wood can be much Aruba to do, because it heads of a large embassy, where all Dutch departments represented. The Embassy will, in its contacts to help with experts and universities to establish specific expertise. 
Furthermore, in diplomatic contacts emphasis on regional presence of Aruba as a member of the Dutch Kingdom and the fact that Aruba is has been disassociated from the black and gray lists when it comes to financial transparency and combating transnational crime.
Several ambassadors will explore opportunities for improve air connections. Deputy Ambassador Frank (Frans) Rhine (van Rijn) from Brazil, for example, a trip of 22 hours must be made at Aruba to come.  The visit, however, it is so much that he more to come, but if it can be done via a faster route.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2011, 11:32:43 PM »

Windy - they closed down my photobucket.  I'll see if I can find your old avatar and fix you back up.  Good to see you!

Aren't you proud of me?   I figured out how to fix my own.  It took me a while
though.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2011, 12:07:01 AM »

though.

WOW - I didn't realize, lol.  Yeah I am proud of you!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2011, 12:17:17 AM »

though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2011, 12:51:10 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Bondia Aruba Front Page

Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2011, 02:50:25 AM »

Mighty proud of you too, Klaas!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/amc-dan-abrams-to-revisit-notorious-unsolved-murder-cases/

AMC, Dan Abrams, To Revisit Notorious Unsolved Murder Cases

by Mark Joyella | 4:56 pm, March 28th, 2011

AMC has tapped ABC legal analyst, author and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams (name sounds soooo familiar, just trying to put a face to it) to anchor an upcoming series of “documentary style” short profiles of some of the nation’s most notorious unsolved murder cases, according to a news release from the network today.

The series–tied to the premiere of a new AMC drama series, The Killing, which debuts April 3–features three to five minute vignettes on six unsolved cases, including Jon Benet Ramsey, Natalee Holloway and the Zodiac Killer.

Dan Abrams is good.He used to have his own show. Very handsome, intelligent, and does his homework before the show to read, et al the cases before him. Has empathy too. Mom and I use to to look forward to his show every evening. Glad he's back! Knows many of the movers and shakers in DC not only with efforts done himself, but comes from a powerful family in the area. So handsome and has good  sense of humor. The kind of man you'd welcome in your own home.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2011, 04:42:40 AM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »

KERMIT----ughhhhhhhh, my eyes! My eyes.   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »

I almost lost my morning coffee.    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2011, 09:53:30 AM »

The resemblance is uncanny  Monkey Devil!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

LMFFAO Klaas!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.