April 26, 2024, 07:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 371136 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 01, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »

FROM KALPOE LAWSUIT - page 104. Kermit2

Now, DPM & attorneys PLEASE READ UP - THE MORONS QUOTED OL KERMIT AND I'M FLATTERED,
BUT LETS SHOW SOME LOVE HERE AND BONE UP ON WHO IS BEHIND THE LAWSUIT CUZ I'M PRETTY
DARN SURE THE LEPRECHAUNS JUST AIN'T THAT SMART.

START YOUR ENGINES & read!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6082.msg995424#msg995424

The SKEETER'S tape provided by the ARUBANS is different than any other tape.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1316178#msg1316178

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: April 01, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Its The Muppet Show!

Its time to play the music
Its time to light the lights
Its time to meet the muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Its time put on makeup
Its time to dress up right
Its time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight

Why do we always come here?
I guess we'll never know
Its like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show

But now its getting started
Why don't you get things started?
Its time to get things started
On the most sensantional
Inspirational
Celebrational
Muppet-ational
This is what we call The Muppet Show!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 01, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/04/01/lifetime-books-holloway-sequel-reality-series-for-monday-may-9-245011/9205/

[04/01/11 - 02:02 PM]
Lifetime Books "Holloway" Sequel, Reality Series for Monday, May 9
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- Lifetime has slated "Justice for Natalee Holloway," a sequel to LMN's 2009 docudrama "Natalee Holloway," for Monday, May 9 at 9:00/8:00c, the network revealed today.

Tracy Pollan, Amy Gumenick, Stephen Amell and Grant Show star in the project, which picks up four years after the Alabama teenager (Gumenick) mysteriously disappeared during her senior class trip to Aruba. Pollan likewise reprises her role as Natalee's mother Beth with Show as stepfather Jug Twitty and Amell (taking over for Jacques Strydom) as suspected killer Joran van der Sloot.

::snipping2::
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: April 01, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/04/01/lifetime-books-holloway-sequel-reality-series-for-monday-may-9-245011/9205/

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- Lifetime has slated "Justice for Natalee Holloway," a sequel to LMN's 2009 docudrama "Natalee Holloway," for Monday, May 9 at 9:00/8:00c, the network revealed today.

Tracy Pollan, Amy Gumenick, Stephen Amell and Grant Show star in the project, which picks up four years after the Alabama teenager (Gumenick) mysteriously disappeared during her senior class trip to Aruba. Pollan likewise reprises her role as Natalee's mother Beth with Show as stepfather Jug Twitty and Amell (taking over for Jacques Strydom) as suspected killer Joran van der Sloot.

I love it! Arubass doesn't get. They picked the wrong mother to **** with! Keep going for the next forty years Beth.. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 01, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »

Joran van der Sloot:

'I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years.'

October, 2010

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Beth Holloway

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

November, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2011, 08:02:57 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »

Klaas

Could you please baby step me through what this issue is all about and ... how it pertains to the defamation case.

I don't understand.  I really must be getting old.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2011, 08:45:13 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »

Klaas

Who did the NFI provide the findings of their investigation to?  Is there a copy of this report online ... amongst the posted defamation lawsuit documents ...

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

Klaas

Who did the NFI provide the findings of their investigation to?  Is there a copy of this report online ... amongst the posted defamation lawsuit documents ...

Thanks

Janet

All I've seen is what you see above.  Very generic from the NFI and IMO that is all they said.  That was the report.  All it really said was that the Dr. Phil show had to cut the tape to make it fit the show. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »

From what I can tell, the Plaintiff's are attempting to portray Dr. Phil and actually everyone in the USA as exploiting the Kalpoes and the case.  They are trying to make the Kalpoes look like they are victims of the big bad Dr. Phil and CBS.  They are trying to make Dr. Phil look as bad as possible. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2011, 09:13:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I do not think Joran's distancing of the Kalpoes in the Range Rover "confession" is going to help.

However ... if a comparison of the FBI copy of the Deepak/Skeeters interview with the Phil McGraw recording reveals that there was no manipulation and ... Deepak really did admit wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway ... the implications are far reaching.  Not only do the Kalpoes lose the defamation lawsuit ... the court of public opinion will demand that Deepak, Satish and Joran are held accountable in an Aruba court of law.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2011, 09:22:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I do not think Joran's distancing of the Kalpoes in the Range Rover "confession" is going to help.

However ... if a comparison of the FBI copy of the Deepak/Skeeters interview with the Phil McGraw recording reveals that there was no manipulation and ... Deepak really did admit wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway ... the implications are far reaching.  Not only do the Kalpoes lose the defamation lawsuit ... the court of public opinion will demand that Deepak, Satish and Joran are held accountable in an Aruba court of law.

Janet

Don't hold your breath expecting ANYTHING to happen in an Aruban court of law.  Aruba has washed their hands of this, they won't do anything.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Don't hold your breath expecting ANYTHING to happen in an Aruban court of law.  Aruba has washed their hands of this, they won't do anything.

You are probably right.  I just thought the outcome of this high profile defamation case may be the catalyst that would motivate the FBI put meaningful pressure on Holland/Aruba to afford an American citizen the justice that is her right under Dutch law.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #334 on: April 01, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/01-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz in Aruba

ORANGE CITY - Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is the courthouse where the pro forma session today in the Foxy Lady case took place. Left, right Prosecutor Lars Stempher inside. Moszkowicz represents four to five months since Alex Mathew, owner of strip club
Foxy Lady in San Nicolas. On December 17, 2010 there was also a pro forma hearing held in this case. Then Mathew represented by attorney John Zara. After the previous hearing was told on April 1, 2011 dealing with the case would occur, but this was again a pro forma session.
Mathew is accused of trafficking, exploitation, threats, assault, rape, abuse and several other serious crimes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 01, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6799&offId=0

HUES COMISARIO A PROLONGA DETENCION DI TATA Y YIU H.C. MERRYWEATER Y P.C. MERRYWEATHER

Despues di a ser deteni recientemente durante un razzia na algun cas y negoshi, diabierna mainta tanto e tata H.C. Merryweather como tambe su yiu P.C. Merryweather a presenta dilanti hues comisario pa wak si ta prolonga nan detencion relaciona cu posesion di armanan di candela. Despues di a revisa tur e documentonan di e investigacion Hues comisario a bay di acuerdo cu e peticion di fiscal pa prolonga detencion di ambos sospechoso.

Thru translator:

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of father y child h.c. merryweater y therefore.c. merryweather

after of owing to being deteni recientemente during one razzia at some cas y business, diabierna morning tanto the father h.c. merryweather because; also his child therefore.c. merryweather owing to present fast judge comisario for look at if is prolonga they detencion relaciona cu posesion of armanan of candela. after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal for prolonga detencion of both sospechoso.

So it's Philip Conrad Merryweather and Herbert Merryweather.

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/31-03-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Two arrests in major fraud case

One of the houses of the family Merry Weather at Alto Vista search was carried out where yesterday

ORANGE CITY - The financial fiscal intelligence and investigation team (FIOT) yesterday morning in collaboration with institutions including the Criminal Investigation Team and the Colombian police searches were carried out in homes and businesses of the family Merryweather. Two members of the family were arrested on suspicion of money laundering, tax fraud and illegal possession of firearms. As part of the investigation found yesterday So in Colombia 'investigations' took place, such a search.  These actions were conducted in cooperation with Colombian authorities and in the presence of Aruban cops.
During the campaign in Aruba searches are done three homes, four business locations and at a audit firm's suspects. In Colombia on a farm search done. In raids is especially looking for evidence in the form of administrative documents, cash registers and digital media to investigate the financial position and accounts companies. Illegal firearms in two properties were found. In besides weapons raids Administration and other things like a car and a boat seized.  Also, several people heard by the police. Two suspects, Herbert Merryweather and Philip Merryweather, were arrested. Herbert operates together with his wife several companies in Aruba. These include a restaurant, a laundry and a water sports company.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 01, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »

Yep, the mom is Francine:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 01, 2011, 10:48:31 PM »

Magnolia, I think you're right.  Aruba Girl and Clevfan must have been one and the same:

Reply #957 on: October 11, 2006, 07:43:39 PM   KLAASEND

I've never doubted that Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else.  Arubagirl posted this about it:

Quote from Arubagirl:
He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don't know his name. The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran's.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran's classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran's dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.

I'm not kidding. Not even a little bit.

I have no reason to doubt Arubagirl or her mother.  Also, Nativelingo had also heard the same "rumor" about the dog.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=407.msg58226#msg58226

Pre-5/30/05: According to unconfirmed message board report, Joran accuses a classmate with last name Merryweather of killing his dog and throwing it in Moko Dam. When the classmate's mother threatens to file a complaint against Joran with the Aruban polis, Joran confesses to killing his dog himself.  Later the classmate's mother describes the alleged incident to the mother of message board poster “Arubagirl” (July 2005 message board post by Arubagirl)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=118.msg23257#msg23257

On July 12, 2005 identity “clevfan” of “Major Wager.com” reported:

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom’s cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don’t know his name.
The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran’s.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran’s classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran’s dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.****
Comment by Maggie | July 7, 2006, 10:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/zwma7
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1183.msg175409#msg175409

http://www.myspace.com/hmerryweather

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 01, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500772237&sk=info

Guess they may have to reschedule that date...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 01, 2011, 11:34:34 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/pmerryweather

Philip Conrad's Details
Here for:   Friends
Orientation:   Straight
Hometown:   Aruba
Body type:   Athletic
Zodiac Sign:   Leo
Smoke / Drink:   No / Yes
Children:   Someday
Education:   Some college
Income:   $250,000 and Higher

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.