March 29, 2024, 09:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369268 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-fbi-will-not-find-computer-evidence-linking-joran-van-der-sloot-natalee

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Will Not Find Computer Evidence Linking Joran Van Der Sloot To Natalee Holloway's Murder, Claims Attorney

Joran Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez Navarro has exclusively told RadarOnline.com: "The FBI will not find anything that will help them solve the Natalee Holloway case from my client's computer."

Reports had surfaced that the Peruvian police handed over a disc from the Dutchman's computer to the FBI which they believed might help finally crack the case involving the Alabama teenager who went missing in Aruba in 2005.

But Navarro has poured cold water on these hopes by claiming the FBI are "wasting their time" with this latest line of inquiry.

He told RadarOnline.com: "The computer will now not be opened up until April 18, 2011, but they will not find any information about Natalee Holloway.

"We are not worried. The FBI they are wasting their time looking for such evidence, we are not worried about it at all.

"I have spoken with Joran and he is not concerned that anything will be discovered."

Monkey Devil!

::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2011, 11:28:23 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-fbi-will-not-find-computer-evidence-linking-joran-van-der-sloot-natalee

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Will Not Find Computer Evidence Linking Joran Van Der Sloot To Natalee Holloway's Murder, Claims Attorney

Joran Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez Navarro has exclusively told RadarOnline.com: "The FBI will not find anything that will help them solve the Natalee Holloway case from my client's computer."

Reports had surfaced that the Peruvian police handed over a disc from the Dutchman's computer to the FBI which they believed might help finally crack the case involving the Alabama teenager who went missing in Aruba in 2005.

But Navarro has poured cold water on these hopes by claiming the FBI are "wasting their time" with this latest line of inquiry.

He told RadarOnline.com: "The computer will now not be opened up until April 18, 2011, but they will not find any information about Natalee Holloway.

"We are not worried. The FBI they are wasting their time looking for such evidence, we are not worried about it at all.

"I have spoken with Joran and he is not concerned that anything will be discovered."

Monkey Devil!

Maximo Altez Navarro needs to explain the "insanity" plea again.  Was there or was there not incriminating Natalee Holloway case related info that computer.

Janet
______

Lawyer: Van der Sloot to plead temporary insanity
Published March 07, 2011

Joran van der Sloot plans to plead guilty to killing a young Peruvian woman he met gambling but will argue temporary insanity in a bid to significantly shorten his sentence, his defense lawyer said Monday.

Van der Sloot, the key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean island of Aruba, will use a "violent emotion" defense in the slaying of Stephany Flores, attorney Maximo Altez told The Associated Press.

Altez said he filed papers three weeks ago informing prosecutors of his intent to argue that Van der Sloot became enraged and killed the 21-year-old Peruvian business student last May 30 because she had learned of his relation to Holloway by looking in his laptop.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/07/lawyer-van-der-sloot-plead-temporary-insanity/#ixzz1FxilTDkR

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2011, 11:32:53 AM »

Reminder

FBI gets van der Sloot laptop info
Published: 5:28 am
Updated: 9:38 am

Birmingham, Al (CBS42)  The FBI was given a copy of the files of Joran van der Sloot's laptop...but what clues will that hold to the fate of Natalee Holloway?

The Lima newspaper El Commercio reports that the Peruvian National Police (PNP) gave FBI agents a copy of the hard drive Monday afternoon.  Oscar Gonzales, head of the PNP high tech division said the Americans are interested not only in Natalee's disappearance but also information about the alleged extortion of the Holloway family in 2010.

Gonzales said the computer held "additional information that seems to be of interest."

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/FBI-gets-van-der-Sloot-laptop-info/uqymhtZn8kiXT-X25wuaOg.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »

Reminder

SHOCKING REASON NATALEE's FAMILY WANTS JORAN FREED!
Published on: 03/16/2011

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/natalee_holloway_wants_joran_freed_extradited_flores_wire_tap/crime/63589

++++++

Lawyer: Van der Sloot to plead temporary insanity
Published March 07, 2011

<snipped>

An attorney for Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty, said she considered the planned plea “outrageous.” Twitty knows the Flores family will never accept it and she plans to “make whatever noise she has to” to make sure it doesn’t happen, the lawyer, John Kelly, added.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/07/lawyer-van-der-sloot-plead-temporary-insanity/#ixzz1FxilTDkR

November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »

Monkey Devil!

This should be grave concern for Joran's defense in his murder of Stephany Flores because he stated the reason he started beating her to death is because she was on HIS COMPUTER and saw information about NATALEE.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 01:41:38 PM »

I contend that not just ANYBODY could plead an insanity defense and expect it to fly because he/she became enraged and killed when coming upon somebody in the act of looking at his/her computer files.

Janet

++++++

SuzieQ
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 -
« Reply #917 on: March 18, 2011, 11:14:35 PM »

http://beinglatino.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/horrid-defense-for-a-murder-in-peru/

Horrid defense for a murder in Peru
by Eric Jude Cortes

There are few reasons for killing another human being. Self defense and military service might be just about the only legitimate reasons for permanently ending another human being’s presence on earth. As Joran van der Sloot is showing us in Peru, a new reason to justify killing might be that the person was upset. Van der Sloot’s pleading of temporary insanity in the murder of Stephany Flores is none other than the work of a rich foreigner looking to use his privileges to avoid facing justice.

This is simply the case of a spoiled psychopathic child thinking that he is above the law. Wealthy foreigners often see the developing world as their play place and Van der Sloot is no different.

In a perfect world, parasites like Joran van der Sloot would be locked up and never heard from again. It is the responsibility of the Peruvian justice system to ensure a fair trial, and to ensure that the victim is not forgotten. By giving Van der Sloot the maximum penalty allowable, and blocking any crafty legal maneuvering, Peru can demonstrate that like many other great nations, it doesn’t put justice up for sale.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1317453#msg1317453

Lives Like a King

Ricardo Flores:

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:37:37 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 04:40:45 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

I contend that just ANYBODY s/b I contend that not just ANYBODY

Fixed = San
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:38:52 PM by San » Logged

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 05:43:21 PM »

Monkey Devil!

This should be grave concern for Joran's defense in his murder of Stephany Flores because he stated the reason he started beating her to death is because she was on HIS COMPUTER and saw information about NATALEE.

Me thinks that Maximo will be wearing a helmet when he visits Joran next time 

Can you just picture Joran when he speaks to him.  How many times do I have to tell you before you release a statement about me make sure it matches my other lies.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »

We already knew this but here is the actual order filed on 3/21/11.  The other 2 pages are just names of the attorneys, etc:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »

Thank you Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Me thinks that Maximo will be wearing a helmet when he visits Joran next time 

Can you just picture Joran when he speaks to him.  How many times do I have to tell you before you release a statement about me make sure it matches my other lies.

Wonder if Anita can still kick that high...   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5108:aanklacht-tegen-25-jaar-slecht-bestuur&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

"Charges dropped against 25 years poor governance '

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 8:05 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In what he hoped my latest book on politics "calls describes Armand Hessels 25 years Status Aparte as a period in which directors and members of Parliament were indulged in self-enrichment and corruption. "This is a book of 200 pages. I only mentioned the main points. This book could easily be 500 pages. "

by our reporter:
Ariën Rasmijn

Hessels (57), counselor and policy Colegio Arubano, taken months of intensive work on which his indictment of the administration of the last 25 years calls. In his first book, "Good governance and the political reality" (2001) said he deliberately did not party. "I did not want the book would be seized by politicians for the other black." Because the new book is an overview of the past 25 years, he calls a spade a spade. On the basis of known cases, such as the debacle surrounding the pensions, MWV, the landfill and the transitional allowance for ministers and members of Parliament he puts a picture set of self-enrichment, lack of policy and willful lack of control, as it systematically to lack of annual figures. "For after all, no figures year to check your heart can be rigged," he says. "Companies like Philips or a huge country like the United States shall not later than three months after the new year with their annual figures. If after all these years you are still unable to publish annual figures on time, then it is no longer a question of can not, but do not want. "

Political loyalty
The book goes beyond say 25 years from The Greatest Hits mismanagement. Hessels looking backgrounds and points to the still used old politics of clientelism, or political loyalty, which bind citizens to politicians by their "favors" to grant. "This band can only be broken when the economy is bad and the citizens feel in their wallets. Only then, they are critical to the government and the band is gone. That period is now and I hope that the people seize the moment. The same applies to the social partners. They should now show the Social Dialogue, harder than they do today, that the government needs them. " 

If it had been lying to himself, wrote Hessels about totally different things. "In 2005 I published a book about pregnancy," Embarazo y Parto the harmonia. I prefer to write about nature and health. But that will all face the consequences of bad governance. So I have written about. "Hessels would like for or in collaboration with the government to write books and brochures about health issues and care for nature. "I have offered my services to several governments. But now I know that through my writing and utterances have become persona non grata. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »

Flashback...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/02/04/why-paint-rocks-in-the-middle-of-nowhere/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5110:beschilderde-rotsen-geven-verkeerde-indruk&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

"Painted rocks give the wrong impression '

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 8:08 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Following a two rocks that are painted by unknown along the main road near the airport Reina Beatrix, the Office of Public Works (DOW) issued a press release.

DOW says not happy with the painted rocks, the one painted with the colors of the Aruban flag and the other totally yellow, because they meet tourists' a false impression of our island and how we treat our environment. " While Dow believes that the unknown artists with great care have been involved, the public still have to clean or replace the rocks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 09:37:55 PM »

Flashback...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/02/04/why-paint-rocks-in-the-middle-of-nowhere/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5110:beschilderde-rotsen-geven-verkeerde-indruk&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

"Painted rocks give the wrong impression '

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 8:08 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Following a two rocks that are painted by unknown along the main road near the airport Reina Beatrix, the Office of Public Works (DOW) issued a press release.

DOW says not happy with the painted rocks, the one painted with the colors of the Aruban flag and the other totally yellow, because they meet tourists' a false impression of our island and how we treat our environment. " While Dow believes that the unknown artists with great care have been involved, the public still have to clean or replace the rocks.
Rock painting is long tradition in Aruba. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »

If I understand correctly they are also investigating the possibility of a female officer being involved in the crime too.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6687&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

10 hora happen | fecha: 23/03/2011 | horario: 11:37

this is the sospechoso c. cu is being sospecha of owing to happen because; agent policial of r.s.t. for so less drugs for of bendedor y traficador of drugs

as we owing to relata in one informe anterior here can see the sospechoso cordeiro cual is deteni at the momentonan here for owing to happen because; acolyte of r.s.t. y arm cu one arm of candela steal drugs for of bendedornan y traficadornan of drugs. the sospechoso here owing to being señala at several ocasion cu one agent policial female y for less all doubt is bay investiga the agent here also. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »

http://www.werkenbijhetklpd.nl/portal/page?_pageid=473,1780044&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Google translation:

RST

The Criminal Investigation Team Netherlands, Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and Caribbean Netherlands (RST) has a special role and composition. As a team of detectives, we focus primarily on addressing serious, organized and transnational crime and terrorism. For the preparation, implementation and support of criminal investigations is qualitatively and quantitatively special investigative capacity required.

The team has offices in Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and Caribbean Netherlands and has a support staff in the Netherlands. In addition, the RST on a Unit Information & Expertise. In total, the RST approximately 119 police officers, from local police forces and police officers sent from various Dutch police regions and other investigative organizations.

The RST shall operate in subordination to the relevant local authority. The Administrator of the RST is conducted by the Chief of Police of the National Police Agency.

The work at the RST requires skilled staff with a positive feeling towards intercultural cooperation. Besides your contribution to intercultural cooperation stress resistance, flexibility and integrity required.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

I contend that just ANYBODY s/b I contend that not just ANYBODY

Fixed = San

Thanks San

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2011, 10:26:24 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6684&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

22 hora happen | fecha: 23/03/2011 | horario: 00:09

although cu autoridadnan judicial does not give mucho informacion, landsrecherche owing to achieve encargo for investiga one acolyte of r.s.t. (fictisio) cu is using arm for "horta" drugs

is for of saturday cu awe24.com owing to publica in form of primicia y exclusivo, cu police at aeropuerto owing to achieve they're detene one person of surname cordeiro, that is one aruban, that was identifica his self because; one acolyte of rst.

tuesday morning, in combersacion cu vocero of ministerio publico, cu owing to confirma for we, cu have such person deteni, that owing to come is actua because; one “opsporings-ambtenaar” (investigation officer) fictisio, but more the does not owing to give of the caso here.

of acuerdo cu we informacionnan, the person here was being see much trip in compania of one police female, that together cu his girlfriend owing to come is visit the agent of rst fictisio here. they was bay in bedroom of one hotel capitalino. nothing contra ley, till so far cu we know.

but thing the agent policial female here, will was witness of dje is, cu cordeiro, is march cu one arm of candela y was haci usage of this, for menasa the bendedornan of drugs, y less they drugs for of they, because the is tell of is one acolyte of rst.

unabes cu owing to detene cordeiro, one dado instant one advocate young owing to present at keep of police, cu one arm, cu is one coy play y tell, cu his cliente had dicho arm in his power. thing for of investigacion not t’e caso, because have proof cu thing cu cordeiro had in his power, was one arm of berdad, but the advocate wanted owing to happen polisnan one 6 for 9.

of acuerdo cu conocedornan of husticia, the advocate here can some owing to stay deteni also, because the is lie y wanted manipula the investigacion.

tuesday morning the agent fictisio of rst, cordeiro owing to present fast fiscal y huez comisario y his detencion owing to stay prolonga, already cu here is deal of one caso very earnest self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2011, 10:31:13 PM »

Now I'm wondering if the guy is really an RST officer, or was just representing himself as one.

I hate trying to figure out what they're really saying! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »

THOSE ON BOARD THE PERSISTENCE - THE CATALYST

My prayer is that Natalee Holloway will be returned to her country ... will be returned to family members ... family members who after almost six years will be afforded the opportunity to lay their loved one to rest on American soil.

I believe that there are those who were on board the Persistence who could be instrumental in bringing about required pressure to make that happen ... those who witnessed and video taped the furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda ... the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.