March 28, 2024, 05:07:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369232 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: April 02, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »

Just one more reason Joran tried his best to get to KIA in Aruba????  

Really?  Facebooking from KIA?  

Guess if they can get away with that...online Poker wouldn't be a problem at all, maybe talking to mommy dearest and Aline all the time...making his special requests for items to be brought in at the next "visit" etc...hell they probably even get furloughs for Sunday dinner!

Maybe it's not really him posting, maybe Liliana?  But still!  

I don't know if he's guilty of what he's being accused of or not, but regardless he shouldn't be allowed to be on social pages while he's in jail.  JMO

Interesting though...he has one very familiar sympathizer....

http://www.facebook.com/foxyladyaruba?sk=wall

Edwardo Mathew
Today was a very good day!
22 hours ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/notes/edwardo-mathew/lies-spread-re-the-razzia-at-the-kia-on-monday-march-28th/199982680034783

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 02, 2011, 09:25:29 PM »

Hmmmmm very interesting.  A horse connection 

http://www.americanpasofinos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269

Old 12-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Reymidas De Monte Verde. He was owned by Herby Merryweather and he was here for a year or more, I'm not sure. My friend has a filly by him, very fast, but very lazy and VERY short. There are two more Reymidas offspring here. One that came from Curacao is looking very promissing. And contrary to my friend's mare is TALL and has brio. I'll post some pics later of them

I think they have a "farm" in Colombia where the horses are raised.  I have a picture somewhere I'll see if I can find it, can't really tell much about the place from it but iirc the caption said it was taken there.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 02, 2011, 09:28:23 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes/edwardo-mathew/prisoners-severly-beaten-at-kia-hidden-from-their-attorney/191073507592367

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 02, 2011, 09:33:28 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 02, 2011, 09:38:04 PM »

Part of Deepak's depostion:

Can you say....BOMBSHELL?!!!!

Thanks Klaas!   

NFE! OMG!   

I bet even poor little Satish would have know those initials...  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 02, 2011, 09:46:44 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Deepak's testimony convinces me beyond a doubt that this multi million dollar defamation lawsuit is financially backed by Aruban interests ... Aruban interests who are taking advantage of what is perceived as wrongdoing by Phil McGraw against the Kalpoes.  In other words ... the Kalpoes are pawns ... the Kalpoes are a means to an end and ... the Kalpoes are out of the loop.

It makes sense ... that this huge lawsuit was not filed based on media, talk show and internet ramblings.  There has to be what Aruban financial backers consider a credible foundation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 02, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »

I think the actual posts started on this page about the time Liliana was released from KIA (iirc), so I bet it's her and not actually him.

JMO

http://www.facebook.com/foxyladyaruba?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Jomar Dist Eduardo, honestly i could care less what you did or didn't do,... what i want to know is,... if you are locked up,.. what the hell and how in the name of God can you post on FB, read your mail and all of that,...
If you are innocent or not,... do you think it is fair for people who have not commited a "crime" to pay for a prisoner to have a good life in prison??

i work very hard for my money (which still isn't enough) and am i suppose to be happy or sad for the prisoners??

i don't think so,...

like i said before,... i don't know or care if you are innocent or not, but it is not fair for me that i have to pay taxes for ANY prisoner to be able to go online while being locked up,...

maybe you may be innocent due to a technicality, but somewhere and somehow you must have some guilt, otherwise you where not even supposed to be in this position...

like they say,... innocent till proven guilty, but it is also guilty till proven innocent...

i wish you the best of luck if you are innocent, but if you are guilty, then you should accept it and man up to your guilt..
February 21 at 11:33am · Like

Edwardo Mathew So Jomar, what do you think you’re the only one that has to pay taxes??? Cuz taxes are beign paid from this end as well and a hell of a lot of taxes too. In fact I can assure you a lot more then you… As for being innocent due to a technicality, and not being in this position unless guilty of something; do your homework on Aruba’s justice system or shall I say lack there of and then get back to me on that!
February 21 at 9:13pm · Like

Jomar Dist Edwardo,... don't get me wrong,... i don't know if you are guilty or not,.. like i said,.. i wish you the best of luck, but i still wonder how is it posible that you are online,... especially at this hour,.. how do you do it??? don't you think, and be honest,.. do you think you should be allowed to have internet while in jail?? we are not talking about you now, we are talking about the fact that a prisoner has all that luxury??

please be honest!!!

as a matter of fact,.. i was in Foxy lady once,.. it wasn't that bad,... but that's besides my point now,...

again... i wish you luck,.. really,..

but answer my question...

as to lack or not of the justice system... well you are right,.. it sucks,.. and that's why you see people who have been caught with tons of drugs and what do they get?? a few months... or what do you say of the child molestor, let's not get in to that... i agree,.. they need to do something about it,.. but then again,... it could have been worst for you... atleast you are online... which is
still amazing to me...
February 21 at 10:55pm · Like

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 02, 2011, 09:52:25 PM »

Yeah, I think it's her.  Even the way that Kath is talking to her.  IMO, Kath is making a mistake about Matthews.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 02, 2011, 10:04:47 PM »

Part of Deepak's depostion:

Can you say....BOMBSHELL?!!!!

Thanks Klaas!   

NFE! OMG!   

I bet even poor little Satish would have know those initials...  Monkey Devil!
Geeesh!! How do you bring a suit on when you don't have any evidence of "manipulation" other than "hearsay" from media reports of a Dutch entity that you can't even get the name correct???????????????????????????????? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 02, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »

TM - what day were Philip and Herby detained?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 02, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »

Hmmmmm very interesting.  A horse connection 

http://www.americanpasofinos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269

Old 12-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Reymidas De Monte Verde. He was owned by Herby Merryweather and he was here for a year or more, I'm not sure. My friend has a filly by him, very fast, but very lazy and VERY short. There are two more Reymidas offspring here. One that came from Curacao is looking very promissing. And contrary to my friend's mare is TALL and has brio. I'll post some pics later of them

I think they have a "farm" in Colombia where the horses are raised.  I have a picture somewhere I'll see if I can find it, can't really tell much about the place from it but iirc the caption said it was taken there.

This is another one that's still on his myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/hmerryweather/photos/264703#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A264703%7D

I don't see this one there anymore, but it was in Nov 2009...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 02, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »

Wednesday I think...I'll check.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 02, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

Yes, it was Wednesday the 30th.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6772&offId=40&offDate=2011-4

3 dia pasa | Fecha: 30/03/2011 | Horario: 11:07

MAS IMAGEN DURANTE E RAZZIA NA ALTOVISTA

Diaranzon mainta e unidad di investigacion FIOT di Belastingkantoor den cooperation cu RST y Cuerpo Political di Aruba a tene huiszoeking na varios lugar na Aruba, den cuadro di un investigacion fiscal-penal bao responsabilidad di Ministerio Publico.
Varios persona a wordo scucha pa polis, entre nan, e sospechosonan. Dos sospechoso, H.M. y P.M., a wordo deteni.

http://www.narin.com/papiamentu/vocab.html
Wednesday = dia rason

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 02, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »

Wednesday was March 30th.  Looks like on the 29th he was looking forward to something.  "Good news just keeps on popping".

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500772237&sk=wall
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 02, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »

I saw yours when I previewed.  

Were you reading on Philip's wall about good news...  

Philip Conrad Merryweather
good news just keeps on popping ...
March 29 at 12:51pm
Edit to add link.  MB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500772237&sk=wall
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:51:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 02, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »

oops, forgot my link!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500772237&sk=wall

It would be interesting to know what was going on!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 02, 2011, 10:40:08 PM »

Yeah, I think it's her.  Even the way that Kath is talking to her.  IMO, Kath is making a mistake about Matthews.

IMO, too.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 02, 2011, 10:50:00 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150136229648606&set=a.53085808605.61914.638138605

Adriaan Posner Love comes naturaly, when the money is in da house! First u make the money! Then u get the power, and woman will follow!!
March 27 at 8:26pm · Like · 1 person

Just checking a few of Philip Merryweather's friends
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 02, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »

I saw yours when I previewed. 

Were you reading on Philip's wall about good news...   

Philip Conrad Merryweather
good news just keeps on popping ...
March 29 at 12:51pm

Yeah, now reading Adriaan Posner
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 02, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »

Keepthefaith, klaasend, Kermit, Magnolia, San and 17 Guests  

You monkeys must be on to something..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.