April 25, 2024, 10:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370995 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: April 02, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »

oops, forgot my link!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500772237&sk=wall

It would be interesting to know what was going on!   

Maybe Philip had been given the "heads up" about the next day...  JMO, but I was very surprised there was no mention of drugs. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2011, 11:07:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Deepak's testimony convinces me beyond a doubt that this multi million dollar defamation lawsuit is financially backed by Aruban interests ... Aruban interests who are taking advantage of what is perceived as wrongdoing by Phil McGraw against the Kalpoes.  In other words ... the Kalpoes are pawns ... the Kalpoes are a means to an end and ... the Kalpoes are out of the loop.

It makes sense ... that this huge lawsuit was not filed based on media, talk show and internet ramblings.  There has to be what Aruban financial backers consider a credible foundation.

Janet

Not necessarily that the Arubans financing the lawsuit consider this a credible foundation to sue -
Keep in mind that their goal is to place doubt in the public's mind about the Natalee case so they can hold onto their TOURISM and IMAGE. BUT keep in mind that Deepak & Satish claim injury due to the Dr. Phil recordings and that even the Aruba GOVT was upset at them because of Dr. Phil.

BUT we need to remember that deepak & satish - were diabolical in their own cause as they purposely and intentionally LIED.

We might think about pulling up the photos of Deepak & Satish having a good time out on the town - for Dr. Phils' people. I know that Kalpoes attorney's are reading here. 

Suspect returns
Aug. 22: Scarborough Country obtains explosive and exclusive new video as one of the three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway returns to the place she was last seen alive.

In Deepak's depo he states:
When asked what Deepak meant when he said in the Skeeters taped interview:
"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night", DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You
would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night
was, how short it was, just I dropped off two people and I went home."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2011, 11:08:27 PM »

Which Posner is Adriaan related to?  I wonder?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 02, 2011, 11:15:44 PM »

The Merryweather boat is called Dorothy???......? Daury???

I am just going out on a limb and say we think that Daury is Paulus. Because Joran always called his
dad/father PAPA and Paulus always referred to himself as PAPA to Joran. (see phone taps).
BUT on the day that Paulus died. Joran posted rip DADDY. "
We speculate that Joran said daddy as the reference daury.
Normally, patterns of behavior suggest that Joran would have called his father PAPA on the day he died because that is what is familiar to him, the fact he didn't was, we speculate, because a little bit of truth comes out with each opening of his mouth.
It's a matter of piecing it together like a road map.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: April 02, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

What are the odds that the Kalpoe attorneys have offshore accounts either in ARubass, or in the Netherlands? 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: April 02, 2011, 11:19:18 PM »

Yeah, I think it's her.  Even the way that Kath is talking to her.  IMO, Kath is making a mistake about Matthews.

she is a wandering bard.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: April 02, 2011, 11:19:50 PM »

Keepthefaith, San, Kermit, SuzieQ, GoldieTX, Kat_Gram, klaasend, Lady Devon, texasmom, Frijole and 15 Guests  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 02, 2011, 11:22:48 PM »

Keepthefaith, klaasend, Kermit, Magnolia, San and 17 Guests  

You monkeys must be on to something..

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: April 02, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »

Swing batter, batter, swing..I love that icon..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 02, 2011, 11:25:19 PM »

I am just going out on a limb and say we think that Daury is Paulus. Because Joran always called his
dad/father PAPA and Paulus always referred to himself as PAPA to Joran. (see phone taps).
Normally, patterns of behavior suggest that Joran would have called his father PAPA on the day he died because that is what is familiar to him, the fact he didn't was, we speculate, because a little bit of truth comes out with each opening of his mouth.

Now Joran is singing PAPA can you hear me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 02, 2011, 11:26:12 PM »

San, LOLOL  Monkey Devil!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: April 02, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »

The Great Pretender! VACATIONS FOR CHEAP IN LUXURY CONDO'S ALL OVER THE WORLD CONTACT ME adriaanposner@yahoo.com

http://nl.hi5.com/friend/p334621254--Posner+Adriaan--htm
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 02, 2011, 11:34:18 PM »

Swing batter, batter, swing..I love that icon..

me too

OH MY GOSH I just saw frogs limited are included in the smiles. YEE HAW

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 02, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »

Interesting history of the Posner family in Aruba and Curacao:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CBwQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sabatourism.com%2Fpdf%2Fwj_posner.pdf&rct=j&q=%22posner%22%20aruba&ei=kumXTZeOPNTogAfjzZzOCA&usg=AFQjCNE1mszyPhvbqcFg93uhQKdR8KJeqw&cad=rja
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 02, 2011, 11:42:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Deepak's testimony convinces me beyond a doubt that this multi million dollar defamation lawsuit is financially backed by Aruban interests ... Aruban interests who are taking advantage of what is perceived as wrongdoing by Phil McGraw against the Kalpoes.  In other words ... the Kalpoes are pawns ... the Kalpoes are a means to an end and ... the Kalpoes are out of the loop.

It makes sense ... that this huge lawsuit was not filed based on media, talk show and internet ramblings.  There has to be what Aruban financial backers consider a credible foundation.

Janet

Not necessarily that the Arubans financing the lawsuit consider this a credible foundation to sue -

Keep in mind that their goal is to place doubt in the public's mind about the Natalee case so they can hold onto their TOURISM and IMAGE.

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Kermit

It is not going to benefit Aruba in any way if the contents of Skeeter's hard drive affirms to the world that there was no manipulation of Phil McGraw's recording ... affirms to the world that Deepak, Satish and Joran had sex with Natalee Holloway.

I want to know why Aruban interests are forcing open the door to reveal the truth encompassing the contents of Skeeters' hard drive.

Are Aruban interests convinced that the NFI findings reveal the truth to what is behind that door to Skeeters' hard drive?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 02, 2011, 11:47:42 PM »

SATISH

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #456 on: April 02, 2011, 11:48:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 02, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Keep in mind that their goal is to place doubt in the public's mind about the Natalee case so they can hold onto their TOURISM and IMAGE.

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Kermit

It is not going to benefit Aruba in any way if the contents of Skeeter's hard drive affirms to the world that there was no manipulation of Phil McGraw's recording ... affirms to the world that Deepak, Satish and Joran had sex with Natalee Holloway.

I want to know why Aruban interests are forcing open the door to reveal the truth encompassing the contents of Skeeters' hard drive.

Are Aruban interests convinced that the NFI findings reveal the truth to what is behind that door to Skeeters' hard drive?

Janet

ROGER SCRUX CLAIMED THAT HE RECEIVED THE SKEETERS TAPE DIRECTLY FROM ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT - THEY GAVE EVIDENCE TO A BLOGGER!

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118
January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 02, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »

ANSWER: NOT ANY MORE

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 02, 2011, 11:56:18 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

In Deepak's depo he states:
When asked what Deepak meant when he said in the Skeeters taped interview:
"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night", DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You
would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night
was, how short it was, just I dropped off two people and I went home."

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

I haven't seen anyone here at SM that believes 100% of what Joran says whether it be the Range Rover story or the most recent falling off balcony story.  I do believe many feel as though with every lie is a smidgen of truth. 

It's clear to me that Joran is simply throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks and in the process making some $$.  He knows that he's already paid the consequence of unlawful disposal of a corpse.  Could be that the stories not involving K2 are in hopes of K2 getting a large settlement from Dr. Phil and sharing with Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083973#msg1083973

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.