March 29, 2024, 02:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369253 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 02, 2011, 11:58:16 PM »

Bottom Line

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: April 03, 2011, 12:38:56 AM »

Which Posner is Adriaan related to?  I wonder?

This one is deceased, buried in Aruba...maybe the father?

http://www.geni.com/people/Adriaan-Posner/6000000003264484572

Adriaan Posner

Place of Burial:   Aruba

Death:    1985 (46)
Aruba

Immediate Family:

Son of Levie Posner and Imorgen Posner
Husband of Cime Posner
Brother of Lena Seute, Grietje Croes, Daisy Augusta Posner, Israelita Hanah Pellicer, Jacob Posner, Hartog Posner, Hannah Rebecca Posner, Israel (Oiky) Posner, Louis Posner, Maurits Posner and Abraham Posner « less

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=33299

THE VIDEO HUT & KIDS CLUB

Business address   SABANA BLANCO 70-E, LOKAAL 1, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   THE VIDEO HUT & KIDS CLUB
Date of commencement   1 OCTOBER 2004

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 23 SEPTEMBER 2004

OWNERS/PARTNERS

POSNER, ADRIAAN;
Born in   NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 11 SEPTEMBER 1969
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Effective   26 AUGUST 2004
Authority   FULL

WAUBEN, ROSSINI DIMITRI;
Born in   ARUBA on 24 MARCH 1959
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET VERHUREN EN VERKOEN VAN FILMMATERIEALEN EN ELECTRONICA (VIDEO-ZAAK) EN AANVERWANTEN EN HET ONTWERPEN EN VERKOPEN VAN TEXTIEL (T-SHIRTS EN PETTEN ENZ.), TEVENS OOK HET VERKOPEN VAN IJSWAREN, SNOEP EN POPCORN ETC.

There was another registry listing for the same business, but the chamber dues haven't been paid so the information is not available.

http://nl.hi5.com/friend/p334621254--Adriaan_Posner--html

May be nothing...but this one sent a chill down my spine....   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 03, 2011, 01:44:53 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 03, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »

Stop the boycott against Aruba with lawsuits in the U.S.
DIARIO Aruba
11/23/2005

..... Contrary to what Minister Wever insinuated, Rainbow Warriors International is working in the general interest of Aruba and the rest of the world. This is what Milton Ponson declared last Tuesday night to DIARIO.

... According to Ponson, their organization supports a conversation with Mr. Jaap Baujon, member of the Strategic Communication Task Force and offers their services free of charge to help disarm the boycott called against Aruba.... We are in agreement with Mr. Bob DiLella, political consultant of the MEP party, who declared in an article published on November 21, 2005 in Amigoe, that we have to become more aggressive.

To take away Beth Twitty’s strength, her defamation campaign has to be attacked as much as the media who support it as with elected officials, for example governor Bob Riley of Alabama.

Litigation is underway now, where a lawsuit has been initiated, given that among others, Dr. Phil indicated that he is NOT interested in giving the opportunity for ‘rebuttal’, and he isn’t either interested in ‘fair and accurate news coverage’

... Enough with pretty letters to Minister Bot, protests at the Plaza Betico Croes and Open Letters in the press. It is time to act!!! Ponson proposes lawsuits against the media who do not want to provide us with rebuttals and/or fair and accurate news coverage.[/i]

Translated by getagrip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1936.240

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 03, 2011, 02:31:12 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 03, 2011, 03:55:09 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 03, 2011, 04:42:17 AM »

This caught my eye...but I'm too tired to look at it now.  Maybe someone else knows if this is true or not????

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/29692-detencion-di-tata-y-yiu-merryweather-prolonga-y-nan-ta-sera-pa-pocision-ilegal-di-arma-solamente.html

Papiamentu translation:

scirbi for ooo, april 02, 2011
according my can owing to compronde of person they cu know the labadornan of coin proffessionalnan cu is wash coin at scala parent via offshore company self is stay pound can ejemple joep y bas van in nieuwenhuizen of tierra del sol cu is wordo protegi door of bas his father-in-law procurador general robert pietersz come across, dicon belastingdienst do not haci nothing cu they? or ministerio publico/ tax dienst is amigo also of tierra del sol?

http://opinie.volkskrant.nl/artikel/show/id/7120/Mecenas_wordt_niet_meer_gedeballoteerd
Google translation:

::snipping2::

Aban said on 12/11/2010 2:11 p.m.
Willem Alexander and Maxima were also on their honeymoon in Aruba and that in a house in Tierra del Sol, which was already known as a cheat Joep van den Nieuwenhuyzen owner was! Joep van den Nieuwenhuyzen walked every day as a slavish dog behind the couple! His recurring cry after this visit was "they make me nothing because I have friends in the highest echelons" is starting to be very understandable! To our surprise here at Aruba was there when suddenly everything possible to Joep van den Nieuwenhuyzen, lease expense of millions were canceled for unknown reasons, suddenly lawsuits were won by the swindler, agitated people who were threatened, etc.etc. Now his son, Bas van den Nieuwenhuyzen, through a trick Director of Tierra del Sol on Aruba, and again there are again signs of massive fraud, the apple does not fall far from the tree! These cheat feels covered by higher powers .... his father, the Attorney General here in Aruba Mr.RFPietersz! Is there no end ?????

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »

The Strategic Communications Task Force

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders. The Task Force continues to support the Holloway/Twitty families and will continue to offer support in their search for Natalee Holloway.

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:
Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs  
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

Additional members
Greg Peterson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Olindo Koolman Former Governor of Aruba
Alfonso Riverol Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Andy Osbourne Aruba Timeshare Association
Jan van Nes Aruba Timeshare Association
Bill Carson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Erik Brete Liaison to the office of the Prime Minister
Henry Baarh Minister Plenipotentiary Washington
John Merryweather Former Government Official
Tamara Waldron Ministry of Tourism and Transportation
Ruben Trappenberg Aruba Airport Authority

Contributing participants
Helen Bautista Fitzgerald and Co.
Kelly Marshal Fitzgerald and Co.
Florence Quinn Quinn and Co.

What we do

The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary. The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba. The Task Force believes that it is very important to keep the community at large well informed of the latest developments.
http://www.aruba.com/holloway/taskforce.htm

This is from the infamous Vanity Fair article -- I have the whole article saved from January 2006 -- just don't have the link Embarassed  please delete if necessary .
Sharon - I believe this is the link to the article.  MB http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601

Nightmare in Paradise
By BRYAN BURROUGH

The Twittys were outraged. Beth tearfully denounced the judge's decision as a travesty, terming the Kalpoe brothers "criminals." She called on the nations of the world to reject any efforts they might make to flee the country. All over television, the cable hosts piled on, endlessly castigating the Aruban justice system. For many Arubans, this was the last straw. The next afternoon a former government minister named John Merryweather helped organize a demonstration in front of the courthouse to protest the media's depiction of Aruba.One of the Kalpoes' attorneys, meanwhile, attacked Beth's statements as "prejudicial, inflammatory, libelous, and totally outrageous." Caught off guard, Beth went back before the cameras at the end of the week and apologized "to the Aruban people and to the Aruban authorities if I or my family have offended you in any way."

But the damage was done. "That woman needs help," an angry John Merryweather told me as we sat on his terrace. "This is just a concerted attack on Aruba. A terrorist attack. Why blame the whole island, a whole country, for something that is out of our control? She attacks our justice system? What about yours? JonBenét. Was that ever solved? Michael Jackson—he gets off. O.J. That's American justice, and the woman is criticizing us?"

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:06:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 03, 2011, 09:55:54 AM »

Which Posner is Adriaan related to?  I wonder?

This one is deceased, buried in Aruba...maybe the father?

http://www.geni.com/people/Adriaan-Posner/6000000003264484572

Adriaan Posner

Place of Burial:   Aruba

Death:    1985 (46)
Aruba

Immediate Family:

Son of Levie Posner and Imorgen Posner
Husband of Cime Posner
Brother of Lena Seute, Grietje Croes, Daisy Augusta Posner, Israelita Hanah Pellicer, Jacob Posner, Hartog Posner, Hannah Rebecca Posner, Israel (Oiky) Posner, Louis Posner, Maurits Posner and Abraham Posner « less

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=33299

THE VIDEO HUT & KIDS CLUB

Business address   SABANA BLANCO 70-E, LOKAAL 1, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   THE VIDEO HUT & KIDS CLUB
Date of commencement   1 OCTOBER 2004

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 23 SEPTEMBER 2004

OWNERS/PARTNERS

POSNER, ADRIAAN;
Born in   NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, CURACAO on 11 SEPTEMBER 1969
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   PROXY
Authority   FULL

WAUBEN, ROSSINI DIMITRI;
Born in   ARUBA on 24 MARCH 1959
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET VERHUREN EN VERKOEN VAN FILMMATERIEALEN EN ELECTRONICA (VIDEO-ZAAK) EN AANVERWANTEN EN HET ONTWERPEN EN VERKOPEN VAN TEXTIEL (T-SHIRTS EN PETTEN ENZ.), TEVENS OOK HET VERKOPEN VAN IJSWAREN, SNOEP EN POPCORN ETC.

There was another registry listing for the same business, but the chamber dues haven't been paid so the information is not available.

http://nl.hi5.com/friend/p334621254--Adriaan_Posner--html

May be nothing...but this one sent a chill down my spine....   

I still wonder if Michael Posner is related to the Aruba Posners.  Looking at that photo of Adriaan he resembles Michael.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 03, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »

Adriaan Posner  don't know who it is, LOL  WAIT could this be Michael Posner himself in Aruba?

Michael Posner

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:11:07 AM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 03, 2011, 10:55:42 AM »

I'm still on my first cup, so I probably should wait to post...but here goes.   

Klaas, I do think they are related...I thought that a lot last night looking through pics.

But I don't think that picture I posted (that you did the comparison with) is Adriaan.

Adriaan has tattoos all over, and I don't see any in that pic.

Here's one to show you what I mean...I looked at a lot of pictures last night in his and others FB albums and I'm pretty sure this is Adriaan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 03, 2011, 11:09:01 AM »

FYI...Adriaan corresponds on his pages some with a MP (not saying he's THE MP) but here's the link to his FB.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=680496329&sk=info

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 03, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »

FYI...Adriaan corresponds on his pages some with a MP (not saying he's THE MP) but here's the link to his FB.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=680496329&sk=info

Yeah I saw that yesterday.  I wondered why Adriaan looked so much older in that photo, LOL. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 03, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »

Adriaan Posner  don't know who it is, LOL  WAIT could this be Michael Posner himself in Aruba?

Michael Posner

I don't think the guy in the top picture is ever really identified (I'm still trying to find it again this morning...I should probably just stop and drink some coffee...lol)

Any idea how old THE Michael Posner is? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 03, 2011, 11:15:19 AM »

I just saw your change to that post after I posted my response...I'm wondering the same!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 03, 2011, 11:30:49 AM »

BRICKEL BAY REAL ESTATE N.V.

Business address    J.E. IRAUSQUIN BLVD. 370, NOORD
Legal form    LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company    BRICKEL BAY REAL ESTATE N.V.
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of incorporation    10 APRIL 2001
Last amendment in the articles    18 JANUARY 2002

Authorized capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Issued capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Paid up capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 100,000.00
Fiscal year    01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
POSNER, WALTER BRETT;

Born in    U.S.A., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS on 21 MAY 1960
Nationality    AMERICAN
Position    MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective    10 APRIL 2001
Authority    FULL

POSNER, MICHAEL WILLIAM;

Born in    U.S.A., CHICAGO on 1 JANUARY 1943
Nationality    AMERICAN
Position    MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective    13 MARCH 2007
Authority    FULL

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 03, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »

IMO, the unidentified guy in the picture could be 68 years old. 
  ?????

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 03, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »

Thanks for posting the registry info Klaas, I know I have it too...but I think it's on my old computer!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 03, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »

Thanks for posting the registry info Klaas, I know I have it too...but I think it's on my old computer!

I just went to the Chamber website and copied it.  I have a screen cap someplace too. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 03, 2011, 11:56:37 AM »

Looks like Posner, to me.

There had been media reports of him being 64 yrs., in 2005 ??? and having no kids and being married to Robin Abergel. 

Probably has a collection of birth certificates.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.