March 29, 2024, 12:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369251 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: April 03, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 03, 2011, 06:43:25 PM »

I just needed to do that!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 03, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »

I just needed to do that!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 03, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5699:nog-weinig-aanknopingspunten-in-moordzaak-poentje&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Still few leads in murder Poentje

Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:43 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - More than three months after the murder of journalist Poentje Castro are still very few clues. At least, that prosecutor, Jaap Zondervan, who leads the investigation. When asked if the Public Prosecutor (OM) is considering a reward to praise in order to achieve faster results, Zondervan says: "I can not and if the PG or minister. Finally, the money from the country. In any case, I have no budget for rewards as well, the budgets are small. "
by our staff
Sharina Henriquez

Poentje on December 23 last year found dead in his garden. The only thing with certainty to the public prosecutor will make is that the journalist who was shot last night and that a long moving person 'has fired the shots. Even with any vehicle this person was, according to Zondervan unclear. "We have very few leads and are still looking for more. Because then we can focus research and know which direction we should seek. "Around the clock by the investigative team not worked, but the number of detectives on the case is, is not changed, says prosecutor . "Clearly there is no reason to work around the clock as the beginning. Then we had a community study done in a very large area. It is important for everyone to be heard as quickly as possible, before everyone goes to talk to each other and influenced each other through touch. Now we are not so hard behind the information, and is now also working on other things. But the team is still at full strength. "

Reward
Zondervan emphasizes that all information is still being investigated and it is "very difficult, and difficult patient 'work. He stressed again that whoever has information, it can still log on and anonymously via the tiplijn of the police. "It is greatly appreciated. That the PPS itself no more information go public, because there is currently nothing more to tell you what the matter further. Zondervan emphasizes that current business is always determined what information whenever possible. "Some information we may not bring out as the example, information that only the perpetrator is known."
 ::snipping2::

Family
Why Justice instance no joint press conference with the family is, as in the case of missing Vicenzo Tromp including a reward was offered, to say Zondervan concludes: "I can not answer this. I have no personal contact with the family. There was in the beginning close contact with the family, but through the police. They then worked well. "The public will get no visits or telephones the family to ask how the investigation is. "But it is pointless to call me or continually at the window waving. For there is nothing to report. "Moreover, it does not matter for the police investigation, he says, if the family that way the alarm would constantly draw. "We will do our research and would love to solve it yourself."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 03, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5700:texas-na-82-jaar-dicht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Texas after 82 years close

ORANGE CITY - Furniture Texas Furniture Store has opened its doors finally closed after 82 years. Thursday, March 31 was the last day that the case was open to the public. The staff was on that day the owner told that the bankruptcy has been filed. The intention was to actually sell the property at Cumana but according to owner Dadu Croes not succeed. The deteriorating economic situation and the decline in sales made it difficult for the case to keep their heads above water.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 03, 2011, 07:44:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I do not think Joran's distancing of the Kalpoes in the Range Rover "confession" is going to help.

However ... if a comparison of the FBI copy of the Deepak/Skeeters interview with the Phil McGraw recording reveals that there was no manipulation and ... Deepak really did admit wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway ... the implications are far reaching.  Not only do the Kalpoes lose the defamation lawsuit ... the court of public opinion will demand that Aruba holds Deepak, Satish and Joran accountable..

Janet

Don't hold your breath expecting ANYTHING to happen in an Aruban court of law.  Aruba has washed their hands of this, they won't do anything.

Something Unexpected

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 03, 2011, 07:47:28 PM »

The Courage to Tell the Truth

nonesuche
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 -
« Reply #1350 on: May 30, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

<snipped>

Most important is that Natalee still does not have justice. That is hardest for her parents to endure, far moreso than any of us.

Most of her classmates on that trip have graduated in the last two weeks from college, I first heard of Natalee's disappearance while at orientation with my son for UA for he was in the same class. Natalee has been denied yet one more meaningful milestone in her young life, that college experience. We will never know what good works Natalee might have cast out into the world if she had become a physician or if she had chosen another path.

Imagine all the "points of light" that were snuffed out by stealing a young woman who truly cared about our world and those who live in it.

I don't have much faith if any, in Holland to change this outcome. I do however always hope and pray that someone in Aruba will have the courage to tell the truth eventually. Had the Kalpoe's not chased the 'gold' in their suit against Dr Phil, I do believe they might have turned on Joran but as long as that suit is out there, there is little chance they will rattle that cage.

I won't hold my breath for the corruption investigation to yield bonafide change, but I will hope that shaking some things up on evil island makes someone uncomfortable enough to swing to the other side toward truth. Natalee's case has been the catalyst for this, four long years coming but I do think it was the catalyst as was the boycott her parents had the courage to fight for.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg825430;topicseen#msg825430

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 03, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »

I must be in the minority but I don't think it looks like Ray Ruiz.  I think it looks like Michael Posner.
OK then I will agree so I can feel better 
Would one of you prove who he really is so I can feel better?   
I think Ray Ruiz due to what looks to be some sort of small birthmark on his left cheek.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: April 03, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »

I must be in the minority but I don't think it looks like Ray Ruiz.  I think it looks like Michael Posner.
I think Ray Ruiz due to what looks to be some sort of small birthmark on his left cheek.

OK you guys are all right.  It is definitely Ray Ruiz 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 03, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5699:nog-weinig-aanknopingspunten-in-moordzaak-poentje&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Still few leads in murder Poentje

ORANGE CITY - More than three months after the murder of journalist Poentje Castro are still very few clues. At least, that prosecutor, Jaap Zondervan, who leads the investigation. When asked if the Public Prosecutor (OM) is considering a reward to praise in order to achieve faster results, Zondervan says: "I can not and if the PG or minister. Finally, the money from the country. In any case, I have no budget for rewards as well, the budgets are small. "
by our staff
Sharina Henriquez

Poentje on December 23 last year found dead in his garden. The only thing with certainty to the public prosecutor will make is that the journalist who was shot last night and that a long moving person 'has fired the shots. Even with any vehicle this person was, according to Zondervan unclear. "We have very few leads and are still looking for more. Because then we can focus research and know which direction we should seek. "Around the clock by the investigative team not worked, but the number of detectives on the case is, is not changed, says prosecutor . "Clearly there is no reason to work around the clock as the beginning. Then we had a community study done in a very large area. It is important for everyone to be heard as quickly as possible, before everyone goes to talk to each other and influenced each other through touch. Now we are not so hard behind the information, and is now also working on other things. But the team is still at full strength. "

Reward
Zondervan emphasizes that all information is still being investigated and it is "very difficult, and difficult patient 'work. He stressed again that whoever has information, it can still log on and anonymously via the tiplijn of the police. "It is greatly appreciated. That the PPS itself no more information go public, because there is currently nothing more to tell you what the matter further. Zondervan emphasizes that current business is always determined what information whenever possible. "Some information we may not bring out as the example, information that only the perpetrator is known."

Family
Why Justice instance no joint press conference with the family is, as in the case of missing Vicenzo Tromp including a reward was offered, to say Zondervan concludes: "I can not answer this. I have no personal contact with the family. There was in the beginning close contact with the family, but through the police. They then worked well. "The public will get no visits or telephones the family to ask how the investigation is. "But it is pointless to call me or continually at the window waving. For there is nothing to report. "Moreover, it does not matter for the police investigation, he says, if the family that way the alarm would constantly draw. "We will do our research and would love to solve it yourself."

How well we know that line from another case.      for Natalee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 03, 2011, 09:04:37 PM »

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway:

Exerpt:

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.'

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

'Tell me what happen.  Let me take her home.'

November, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 03, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »

O/T

If anyone else was interested in watching the series premiere of "The Killing" that will cover Natalee's case and others in the near future...it's just started on AMC.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: April 03, 2011, 09:08:39 PM »

OK you guys are all right.  It is definitely Ray Ruiz 

Thanks for doing the side by side Klaas!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 03, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: April 03, 2011, 10:45:14 PM »

I wouldn't do em either.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 03, 2011, 10:59:46 PM »

I wouldn't do em either.

OMG that's the truth!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2011, 11:08:15 PM »

Here's a little more of what Kermit posted.  Page 305 of 446  Monkey Devil!  I've redacted the witnesses name:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 03, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: April 03, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »

Here's a little more of what Kermit posted.  Page 305 of 446  Monkey Devil!  I've redacted the witnesses name:

Klaas

Who is the witness?  Is she/he the person who edited the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording?

Thanks

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 03, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »

O/T

If anyone else was interested in watching the series premiere of "The Killing" that will cover Natalee's case and others in the near future...it's just started on AMC.

I've been confused about this whole thing, so I'm sorry if I confused anyone else!    
I think Dan Abram's coverage about Natalee's case must have been shown sometime before tonight's premiere.  I looked for it last week when it was first advertised but never could find it on my programming guide.  So I guess I missed it.  I think maybe what they were describing were short little blurbs about each case, Natalee, Jon Benet, etc. that were shown between the regular programming?

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cable/amc/the-killing/amc-taps-dan-abrams-killing-warm-vignettes/52842

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.