April 23, 2024, 05:03:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370813 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #540 on: April 04, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »

OT: If you're anywhere near Northeast Tn............. check the weather! This one is BAD!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 04, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »

In Deepak's June 20th suspect statement ... he acknowleges that he cleaned his vehicle on Sunday, May 29th.

The implication of Deepak's words in this statement is huge.  It appears that LE was questioning Deepak prior to Beth and Jug's arrival on the Island.  Could it be that on May 30th the cover up was in full swing?  On May 30th were the i's being dotted and the t's crossed in anticipation of the fallout encompassing a tourist who missed her flight home to Alabama that morning.

Janet

+++++

Deepak Kalpoe -Suspect Statement - June 10, 2005

<snipped>

To your question since when I have my car, I can state the following. I bought the car about two years ago.

To your question whether it was a new of used car, I can state the following. I was a used car.

To your question as to how often I wash my car, I can state the following. Usually the car wash does my car and I do it every two weeks.

To your question whether I washed my car in the past two weeks, I can state the following. I have not washed my car in the past two weeks.

To your question where I park my car at home, I can state the following, at home I park my car with the backside of the car under a tree.

To your question as to how it is possible that my car looks so clean, I can state the following. My car according to me is not clean because if you look at the outside you can see there is mud on the bottom of the car.

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

To your question as to why I had vacuumed my car the previous day, I can state the following. I thought my car was dirty on the inside there was a lot of sand.

To your question as to how dirty my car was on the inside, I can state the following. There was a lot of sand inside of the car.

To your question as to when I had been to the beach for the last time, I can state the following. I had been to a party on the beach about two or three weeks ago.

To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

To your question as to why I vacuumed the car on that Sunday in question, I can state the following. I thought it was dirty.

To your question as to why, after having driven in the car all that time, I chose that particular Sunday to vacuum my car, I can state the following. It is my car, and I can vacuum it when I want. I clean my car when I want to clean it.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=215.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 04, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »

OT: If you're anywhere near Northeast Tn............. check the weather! This one is BAD!

I have CNN on.  Nothing.  Whats up CBB?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 04, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »

April 4, 2011

Weather Service reports at least two tornadoes in Nashville area

UPDATED: 2:30 p.m.

The National Weather Service has received reports of at least two tornadoes and one funnel cloud in the Nashville area.

Callers reported a tornado one mile west of the CoolSprings Mall about 2:10 p.m.

A second caller reported another tornado near Dickson, according to Brittney Whitehead with the National Weather Service.

She said a funnel cloud was also spotted five miles southeast of Nashville near Percy Priest Lake.

<snipped>

MORE:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110404/NEWS01/110404003/-1/WEDDINGS/Weather-Service-reports-least-two-tornadoes-Nashville-area-

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 04, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »

Tornado hits Kentucky factory; other storms strike the SouthBy the CNN Wire Staff
April 4, 2011 -- Updated 2059 GMT (0459 HKT)

(CNN) -- A tornado zeroed in Monday afternoon on a manufacturing plant in southwestern Kentucky, tossing pieces of the roof, collapsing part of the aluminum structure and injuring seven people, officials said.

Elsewhere in the South, thunderstorms caused damage, injuries and power failures.

Severe thunderstorm warnings extended from Atlanta to Charleston, West Virginia, and eastern Ohio.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/04/04/severe.weather/index.html?hpt=P1

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: April 04, 2011, 07:00:18 PM »

Hope everyone in the storm area is safe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 04, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »

We are under a tornado watch.  The wind is blowing.  It is thundering and lightening
and there is a 100 lb dog in my lap because he is afraid.
All is well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 04, 2011, 09:05:11 PM »

We are under a tornado watch.  The wind is blowing.  It is thundering and lightening
and there is a 100 lb dog in my lap because he is afraid.
All is well.

Glad everything is OK Magnolia.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »

Reminder - the defendants in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case must file their reasons my today, April 4, why they believe the judge should order a Summary Judgement.  So, in the next few days those documents should become available.  I'll keep an eye out for them.    
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #549 on: April 05, 2011, 12:09:54 AM »

Reminder - the defendants in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case must file their reasons my today, April 4, why they believe the judge should order a Summary Judgement.  So, in the next few days those documents should become available.  I'll keep an eye out for them.    

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #550 on: April 05, 2011, 02:29:32 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Has a date been determined by the court when the Summary Judgement will be forthcoming?

Janet

+++++++

Attorney Charles Babcock

Is Dr. Phil Winning or Losing the Natalee Holloway Case Battle?
Mar 16, 2011 – 4:09 PM

<snipped>

"The plaintiffs had filed an ex parte motion ... and said we want to take the deposition of Beth Holloway," (Dr. Phil's Attorney Charles) Babcock said. "She wasn't one of the eight people they [had] listed as necessary for their summary judgment, so we filed an emergency paper with the court and we said we are not opposed to her deposition being taken, but we do not want this to be another excuse to continue the summary judgment hearing for the third time because we think this case will be dismissed."

Babcock added, "We specifically said in our response [that] we are not opposed to having the deposition of Natalee's mom. In fact, she is one of our best witnesses, so why would we try to block that testimony?"

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/16/is-dr-phil-winning-or-losing-the-natalee-holloway-case-battle/

Beth Holloway dragged into Dr. Phil lawsuit
Published: 3/16 7:25 am
Updated: 3/16 7:41 am

Birmingham, Al  (CBS42)  Beth Holloway will have to do a deposition in a lawsuit against talk show host Dr. Phil according to documents cited by the website TMZ.

<snipped>

The lawsuit claims Beth Holloway was privy to information "surrounding the motives and production of the show."   

Lawyers for Dr. Phil and CBS say they only fought the deposition because it would slow down action on their motion to dismiss the lawsuit.  According to TMZ, the judge in the case is proceeding with both the deposition and consideration of the motion to dismiss.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-dragged-into-Dr-Phil-lawsuit/jmg9Nn_al0yExRHHa--mrg.cspx

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 05, 2011, 10:28:53 AM »

Janet - the hearing for the Summary Judgement is scheduled for April 11, 2011. 

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment

If the judge rules NO on the Summary Judgement then the trial begins on June 13, 2011

06/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 6-13-2011)

06/13/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 05, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »

Janet - the hearing for the Summary Judgement is scheduled for April 11, 2011. 

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment

If the judge rules NO on the Summary Judgement then the trial begins on June 13, 2011

06/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 6-13-2011)

06/13/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Only six more sleeps!

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:39 AM »

The emails appears to be about the landfill witness ... not Skeeters' recorded interview with Deepak.  I could be wrong.

Nevertheless ... there is no indication that Beth was a participant in any wrongdoing.

Janet

++++

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2731/?id=2731&showID=575

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 05, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.” And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited. It was edited for television. You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours. And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her. And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

RITA COSBY, HOST: So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, not that I could see, Rita. But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

Dave Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER: I listened to all of it this afternoon.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated? What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY: No, I don‘t believe so. I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did
was edited the tape. From what I can understand, you know, this tape has -
the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there. But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape. And then he said, No, we did. You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

COSBY: Do you believe, based on everything you‘ve heard...

HOLLOWAY: I think what the Aruban...

COSBY: Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? Is that what you believe?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, yes. Absolutely. You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive. I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense. If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 05, 2011, 12:39:56 PM »

According to Deepak Kalpoe:

Transcript: Deepak Kalpoe's Deposition

Q.  Now you learn that FBI was involved.  How did you learn that?

A.  I read or heard in the press that Jamie Skeeters was unwilling to provide the hard drives and they had to seize it with a warrant

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9456.400

According to Jamie Skeeters:

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

COSBY: All of the tapes or just part of the tapes?

SKEETERS: I turned everything I had over to the FBI, yes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 12th
updated 8:04 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

SKEETERS: Well, see, that‘s the big issue here, Rita. I handed these tapes over to a very reliable company—it‘s called the FBI—a week or two ago. I‘m from the old school. I don‘t bring these things out in the public. You keep the integrity and the credibility of the evidence, and I can‘t think of anybody more credible than the FBI.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

Tale of the Tape Thursday
December 01, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN:  We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said  — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 05, 2011, 05:44:11 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from Kathy Drenga and it appears her computer has been infected with a virus and it's sending out emails with a link.  Do not open the link, it is a virus.  I'm sure that Kath is not doing this intentional, her computer has been infected. 

This is just a warning to watch out for any unusual emails you may get from her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: April 05, 2011, 05:57:21 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from Kathy Drenga and it appears her computer has been infected with a virus and it's sending out emails with a link.  Do not open the link, it is a virus.  I'm sure that Kath is not doing this intentional, her computer has been infected. 

This is just a warning to watch out for any unusual emails you may get from her.

Kathy Drenga? Hotshot?

Janet

+++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave soesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: April 05, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »

Yes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.