March 28, 2024, 08:17:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369244 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 07, 2011, 11:31:49 PM »

Where as I fully EXPECT that the judge will throw the case out on Monday ............................... I also have been disappointed so many times that I am numb. I am taking the attitude that IF the judge sends the case to trial, it's a GREAT thing! We will FINALLY get these nimrods on the stand --- and that is only a great thing in this case!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:46:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 07, 2011, 11:34:27 PM »

alas...................... no edit button. Sorry!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »

I tried to fix 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 08, 2011, 12:09:00 AM »

I tried to fix 
Thanks!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 08, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »

It was brought to my attention this morning that it was a December, 2005 exibit that Phil McGraw submitted to the court in October, 2010.  The defamation lawsuit of December, 2006 had yet to be filed.  I wish that a more current comparative backup from another laboratory ... preferably the FBI laboratory ... had also been afforded for the court's consideration.  Hey ... maybe it has.  I am getting anxious.  It is only three more sleeps until the court's decision regarding the Summary Judgement.

Janet

++++++

Forensic Investigation - Phil McGraw Recording   

klaasend
Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 -
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 04:22:25 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 08, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »

Here's a little more of what Kermit posted.  Page 305 of 446  Monkey Devil!  I've redacted the witnesses name:

Klaas

Who is this witness?  Is she/he the person who edited the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording?

Thanks

Janet

Klaas

Could this witness be Julia Ross?

Is there a posted transcript/document of the entire deposition?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 08, 2011, 01:51:35 PM »

If Joran is transferred to the Netherlands/Aruba by Peru to serve a portion of his sentence in regards to the Stephany Flores case ... upon his release can he be extradited to the States to face the extortion charges?

Janet

Here's some information about extradition between the US and Netherlands/Aruba:

"Extradition Treaty for Aruba
The United States–Netherlands extradition treaty of 1980 extends to the Government of Aruba, and provides for the extradition of nationals."
http://www.expatintelligence.com/extradition-treaty-aruba.shtml

The extradition would be subject to the Articles of the Treaty.  In the Schedule of Offenses, #10, #12, and #16, might be the applicable offenses to Joran.

10.Fraud, including obtaining property, money or valuable securities by false pretenses, deceit, falsehood, or other fraudulent means.
12.Extortion.
16.An offense against the laws relating to international transfers of funds.

http://www.expatintelligence.com/extradition-treaty-netherlands.shtml

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 08, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »

If Joran is transferred to the Netherlands/Aruba by Peru to serve a portion of his sentence in regards to the Stephany Flores case ... upon his release can he be extradited to the States to face the extortion charges?

Janet

The United States–Netherlands extradition treaty of 1980 extends to the Government of Aruba, and provides for the extradition of nationals."

The extradition would be subject to the Articles of the Treaty.  In the Schedule of Offenses, #10, #12, and #16, might be the applicable offenses to Joran.

10.Fraud, including obtaining property, money or valuable securities by false pretenses, deceit, falsehood, or other fraudulent means.
12.Extortion.

Thanks Grace

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 08, 2011, 02:29:34 PM »

Janet

12.Extortion.

Thanks Grace

Janet

You're welcome, Janet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 08, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »

Here's a little more of what Kermit posted.  Page 305 of 446  Monkey Devil!  I've redacted the witnesses name:

Klaas

Who is this witness?  Is she/he the person who edited the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording?

Thanks

Janet

Klaas

Could this witness be Julia Ross?

Is there a posted transcript/document of the entire deposition?

Thanks

Janet

You know, I didn't want to say the name, I redacted it but that is a good guess 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 08, 2011, 05:22:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

I am just attempting to connect some dots.

The deposition transcript is contradictory.  It implies that the witness was the individual who did the editing of the Phil McGraw recording.  On the other hand ... the transcript also implies that the witness has no knowledge of those who were involved in the editing process.  Has this info not been revealed in an exhibit.

BEK TEK Laboratories?  Three months following the September 15, 2005 show ... BEK TEK Laboratories was afforded by Julie Ross for analysis a copy of the Dr. Phil recording as well as the CD-R of the interview copied from Skeeters' hard drive.

Janet

++++++++

Forensic Investigation - Jamie Skeeters' Hard Drive

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 08, 2011, 07:04:21 PM »

There are two reasons that I have had my feet planted firmly on both sides of the fence in regards to the issue encompassing the maniulation or editing of the Phil McGraw recording.

In a nutshell ....

1.  I cannot comprehend why the financial backers of the multi-million dollar defamation lawsuit would venture on this journey without confirmation that the Phil McGraw recording was manipulated.  Logic would dictate that the backers were aware that the truth could easily be exposed ... the truth that lay hidden within Jamie Skeeters' hard drive.

2.  I cannot comprehend why Phil McGraw would manipulate the recorded Deepak interview for underlying motives knowing that this recording would be regarded as Natalee Holloway case evidence and therefore would be scrutinized by Aruba/Holland ... scrutinized by the FBI.  Logic would dictates that McGraw was aware that the truth could be easily exposed ... the truth that lay hidden within Jamie Skeeters' hard drive.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #633 on: April 08, 2011, 07:47:46 PM »

Looks like the Merryweather's have both been released!   

The public ministry has appealed the release and it will be heard by the three judge panel.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30001-tata-y-yui-merryweather-liber-diabierna-atardi.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y yui merryweather pound diabierna nightfall

friday, 08 april 2011 19:14

mr chris lejuez is advocate of the family merryweather cu owing to stay deteni some day happen after of one investigacion at they propiedadnan. the investigacion have of haber cu fraude of tax but in the accion owing to achieve more cu one arm of candela cu they not have permission pe. pesey owing to detene the father y the child merryweather. after cu fiscal owing to prolonga they detencion, diabierna huez comisario owing to let both in freedom. this owing to cay in very bad ground close ministerio publico cu owing to apela at once. although they owing to achieve freedom, if hof draai the decision of huez comisario nifica cu ministerio publico will let detene both at once bek.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #634 on: April 08, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/29969-tata-y-yui-di-famia-merryweather-laga-den-libertad.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y yui of family merryweather let in freedom

friday, 08 april 2011 12:24

diabierna father y yui of family merryweather have to owing to present fast huez comisario for see if they detencion will wordo prolonga once more same cu was the caso week happen diabierna. today diabierna huez comisario is dicidi of not prolonga the detencion of family merryweather.

comments:

scirbi for happy people paradise, april 08, 2011
offfffffff courseeeee +5 come across...

scirbi for bisaberdad, april 08, 2011
in my opinion, this is ley of clase!. let if is buchi or juanito they owing to hanja cu arm, is till after of one anja will do you look at they leave of kia. ley for one ley for all. not come contami storia cu is arm of museum or collecciona, arm is stay arm!!! +4 come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 08, 2011, 09:48:26 PM »

There are two reasons that I have had my feet planted firmly on both sides of the fence in regards to the issue encompassing the maniulation or editing of the Phil McGraw recording.

In a nutshell ....

1.  I cannot comprehend why the financial backers of the multi-million dollar defamation lawsuit would venture on this journey without confirmation that the Phil McGraw recording was manipulated.  Logic would dictate that the backers were aware that the truth could easily be exposed ... the truth that lay hidden within Jamie Skeeters' hard drive.

2.  I cannot comprehend why Phil McGraw would manipulate the recorded Deepak interview for underlying motives knowing that this recording would be regarded as Natalee Holloway case evidence and therefore would be scrutinized by Aruba/Holland ... scrutinized by the FBI.  Logic would dictates that McGraw was aware that the truth could be easily exposed ... the truth that lay hidden within Jamie Skeeters' hard drive.

Janet

They're fools.

For #1--They thought that Dr. Phil would settle quickly and be done with it.
For #2--Editting of recordings for radio and tv is common practice to fit the program schedule.

JMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 08, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »

In a nutshell ....

Janet

They're fools.

For #2--Editting of recordings for radio and tv is common practice to fit the program schedule.

JMO

Grace ... your response is appreciated.

1.  Why would Phil McGraw settle when the truth could be revealed by accessing Jamie Skeeters hard drive?  A settlement would be an appearance that there had been wrongdoing.

2.  If the Phil McGraw recording was manipulated it goes beyond entertainment.  I would consider a cruel hoax perpetrated against the parents of Natalee Holloway who were convinced in September,2005 that credible evidence had been obtained which could be the catalyst that would pave the road to justice for their precious daughter.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 08, 2011, 10:40:58 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.” And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited. It was edited for television. You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours. And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her. And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

RITA COSBY, HOST: So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, not that I could see, Rita. But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

Dave Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER: I listened to all of it this afternoon.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated? What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY: No, I don‘t believe so. I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did
was edited the tape. From what I can understand, you know, this tape has -
the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there. But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape. And then he said, No, we did. You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

COSBY: Do you believe, based on everything you‘ve heard...

HOLLOWAY: I think what the Aruban...

COSBY: Do you believe he‘s saying that they did have sex with her? Is that what you believe?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, yes. Absolutely. You can‘t have a negative and then turn around and then support it with a positive. I mean, they‘ve got to put the whole sentence together for it to make sense. If they said, No, we didn‘t, and then turn around and said, You wouldn‘t believe how simple it was, that just—that just doesn‘t make sense.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

BUMPED

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 08, 2011, 11:17:29 PM »

In a nutshell ....

Janet

They're fools.

JMO

Grace ... your response is appreciated.

1.  Why would Phil McGraw settle when the truth could be revealed by accessing Jamie Skeeters hard drive?  A settlement would be an appearance that there had been wrongdoing.

2.  If the Phil McGraw recording was manipulated it goes beyond entertainment.  I would consider a cruel hoax perpetrated against the parents of Natalee Holloway who were convinced in September,2005 that credible evidence had been obtained which could be the catalyst that would pave the road to justice for their precious daughter.

IMO

Janet

Janet, hon.

#1  Dr. Phil did not settle and won't settle, because truth is on his side.
#2  The recording was not "manipulated."  That's the term that the Plaintiff is using to spin the case that there was wrong doing.  The recording was editted--a common practice for programs.

JMO

Let's wait for the Summary Judgment decision...and if we have to, let the trial begin!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 09, 2011, 12:16:19 AM »

Janet, hon.

#1  Dr. Phil did not settle and won't settle, because truth is on his side.
#2  The recording was not "manipulated."  That's the term that the Plaintiff is using to spin the case that there was wrong doing.  The recording was editted--a common practice for programs.

JMO

Let's wait for the Summary Judgment decision...and if we have to, let the trial begin!

Grace

If Phil McGraw has the truth on his side ... on Monday the court will dismiss the defamation lawsuit and ... the world will know for sure ... no doubt ... that Joran, Deepak and Satish had sex with Natalee Holloway.

However ... that still leaves my questions unanswered.  If the truth has been on Phil McGraw's side  ... why was this multi-million dollar lawsuit filed?  How was it suppose to benefit the financial backers?  How was suppose to benefit Aruba?  Why would the financial backers think for one minute that Phil McGraw would settle?

I am off.  Good Night Grace.

Janet
9:15 PM PT

++++++++

December, 2006

Ex-Holloway Suspects Sue Dr. Phi
Fri., Dec. 15, 2006 12:04 PM PST
by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, accuses McGraw, along with private investigator Jamie Skeeters and the CBS Television Group, of committing libel and slander, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy by editing and airing an interview between Skeeters and Deepak Kalpoe to suggest the brothers somehow committed a crime.

The show's producer, Paramount Studios, slammed the lawsuit. "We stand by the integrity of the Dr. Phil show, our editing process and the accuracy of the program that we aired. We will vigorously defend against these baseless claims."

<snipped>

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b53983_Ex-Holloway_Suspects_Sue_Dr_Phil.html

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.