April 24, 2024, 02:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370844 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: April 12, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »

Klaas,

When you have time...

I tried to respond to the MG comments on the front page.  I didn't see the "your comment is awaiting moderation" message.  Would you check and see if it's there or if I should submit again?

TIA! 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/18/joran-van-der-sloot-ex-girlfriends-nickname-should-be-lucky/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 12, 2011, 11:14:54 PM »

Klaas,

When you have time...

I tried to respond to the MG comments on the front page.  I didn't see the "your comment is awaiting moderation" message.  Would you check and see if it's there or if I should submit again?

TIA! 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/06/18/joran-van-der-sloot-ex-girlfriends-nickname-should-be-lucky/

Found it in the spam folder, moved it to moderation and approved it 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 12, 2011, 11:22:33 PM »

Klaas,

When you have time...

TIA! 

Found it in the spam folder, moved it to moderation and approved it 

Thank you!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 13, 2011, 01:41:42 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND STEPHANY!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: April 13, 2011, 06:50:40 AM »

Seems that Joran has stabbed a few people...but it's not his fault...he was provoked...

Dutch to English translation

UPDATE Joran van der Sloot in the past five months at least three people stabbed. That writes the weekly magazine Panorama, a source from the vicinity of Joran van der Sloot said.
Joran was under the influence of drugs very aggressively in the Castro Castro prison in Lima. Van der Sloot would repeatedly bribing guards and succeed himself of weapons and drugs provided. "He's been countless times thrown into solitary confinement, but he always hostile, 'says the source.

According to Panorama is a victim of Joran a cellmate. This man was stabbed in his stomach, after which the severely wounded man urgently required surgery.

According NU.nl Joran's lawyer denies the allegations, but the blame lies in part at the prison. "They cause such behavior by exposing it to pressure and stressful situations. He can not handle it, "said Maximo Altez.

Crime Reporter Peter R. Ferris is not surprised about the news. "Joran is running in the jail. What's new?? Run by Joran on Aruba beach ... Joran run by Peru hotel room, "writes the crime fighter on Twitter.

Van der Sloot is suspected in May last year the 21-year-old Flores in a hotel room in the Peruvian capital Lima to have killed.
04/13/1911 12:13

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/578407/2011/04/13/Joran-stak-al-3-mensen-neer-in-Castro-Castro.dhtml
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 13, 2011, 10:06:29 AM »

'Joran van der Sloot involved in prison stabbings'
Wednesday 13 April

<snipped>.

The magazine says Van der Sloot, who is charged with murdering a young Peruvian woman, has stabbed three different people, one of whom required emergency treatment.

Panorama says Van der Sloot, 23, is a heavy drug user in prison. 'He has been put into solitary confinement several times but comes out even more angry,' one source told the magazine.

<snipped>

Van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez does not deny his client has been involved in the stabbing incidents, Panorama says

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2011/04/joran_van_der_sloot_involved_i.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 13, 2011, 12:02:04 PM »

i don't think JVDS will last another year.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #727 on: April 13, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376529/Is-Natalee-Holloway-buried-ina-tomb-New-evidence-mystery-death-teenage-beauty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Is Natalee Holloway buried in a  tomb? New lead in mystery of missing teenage beauty

The body of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway is hidden in an Aruban tomb, it was claimed today.

According to reports, a Peruvian prison informant told police the chief suspect in Natalee's disappearance, 23-year-old Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, had confessed the terrible truth to him while he was holed up in the country's notorious Miguel Castro Castro jail.
Van der Sloot, who is awaiting trial for the brutal murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores, also allegedly used a laptop to email a friend the gruesome details of Natalee's 2005 murder.

::snipping2::

Talking to the publication, an investigative 'insider' said: 'Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused  to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him.
'He lost control and beat and strangled her , and came to his senses only when he discovered that she was almost dead.
'At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries.'

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: April 13, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376529/Is-Natalee-Holloway-buried-ina-tomb-New-evidence-mystery-death-teenage-beauty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Is Natalee Holloway buried in a  tomb? New lead in mystery of missing teenage beauty

The body of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway is hidden in an Aruban tomb, it was claimed today.

According to reports, a Peruvian prison informant told police the chief suspect in Natalee's disappearance, 23-year-old Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, had confessed the terrible truth to him while he was holed up in the country's notorious Miguel Castro Castro jail.
Van der Sloot, who is awaiting trial for the brutal murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores, also allegedly used a laptop to email a friend the gruesome details of Natalee's 2005 murder.

Talking to the publication, an investigative 'insider' said: 'Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused  to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him.
'He lost control and beat and strangled her , and came to his senses only when he discovered that she was almost dead.
'At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries.'

I've always thought she was buried in a shallow grave on the island and then moved days later. I still believe the trap was the final place though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 13, 2011, 02:29:53 PM »

I've always thought she was buried in a shallow grave on the island and then moved days later. I still believe the trap was the final place though.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

TIM MILLER
We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phoneswere possibly being used in that area. Joran stated that something went wrong and they buried Nataleein the sand which we feel the spot we found is possibly it. The duct tape and hair was found 3/4 of a mile from where the possible gravesite was. With the information of her being buried, possible cellphone usage, discovery of possible gravesite, and duct tape with hair lead me to believe that Natalee was dumped in the sea in that area. We are anxiously awaiting the results of the hair samples which has been sent to the FBI lab and also the lab in the Netherlands.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 13, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »

Joran van der Sloot three inmates stabbed

According to those sources discussed, Van der Sloot "went crazy" when his mother cut off contact after a telephone conversation very emotional. However, it seems to have enough money to buy favors from the guards and access to weapons and drugs.

Maximum Highness the Van der Sloot's lawyer, does not deny the events of knives, but explains in the magazine that the guards and other inmates of the Castro Castro prison caused his client and are responsible for Van der Sloot display that character in situciones stressful to not know how to cope. "

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-apu%C3%B1al%C3%B3-a-tres-reclusos
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 13, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »

Higher Powers[/b]

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

PATRICK: Where the f--- is she Joran?

JORAN: I don’t know precisely.

PATRICK: How is it that you don’t know?

JORAN: Yea—

PATRICK: Higher power?

JORAN: Higher power—powers

Paulus and Co.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2008, 12:43:21 AM »

While I think that was excellent logic, I think that possibly the only difference I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 13, 2011, 02:53:37 PM »

Joran does not protrude and goes to church

Joran van der Sloot doorrrr does not run, or so says his lawyer Máximo Altez. He thus responds to stories of the magazine Panorama that Van der Sloot has three inmates in Peru would have stabbed.

Altez says the story is absolutely not true. ''The Director of the Institute of Prisons, I have verified the information and it appears totally fabricated. There are bad intentions to do harm to Joran. But he actually wants to change his life and goes to church. "

http://www.nieuwso.nl/lees-Joran-steekt-niet-en-gaat-naar-kerk-729533.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 13, 2011, 02:56:27 PM »

'Stabbing by Van der Sloot verzonnnen'
 04/13/1911, 19:24
 LIMA - The story in the magazine Panorama that Joran van der Sloot inmates would have inserted, is clearly out of thin air. That his lawyer has said Máximo Altez.

Altez wants the journalists to court days. (Reuters)

http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/4324/Nieuws/article/detail/1874842/2011/04/13/Steken-door-Van-der-Sloot-is-verzonnnen.dhtml
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »

I have always felt in a crypt of someone that had recently died would be the quickest and easiest place to put Natalee.  It would not be searched:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2805.0

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 13, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »

Wreck

My theory implies that Natalee was removed from the shallow grave and placed in the landfill but ... when the "powers that be" learned there had been a witness ... Natalee was retrieved ... placed in the trap and taken out out to sea.

Janet

+++++

Boca Tortuga - Shallow Grave?

Scared Monkey’s Interview Transcript with Tim Miller - July 24th, 2005

<snipped>

RED:  There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phoneswere possibly being used in that area. Joran stated that something went wrong and they buried Nataleein the sand which we feel the spot we found is possibly it. The duct tape and hair was found 3/4 of a mile from where the possible gravesite was. With the information of her being buried, possible cellphone usage, discovery of possible gravesite, and duct tape with hair lead me to believe that Nataleewas dumped in the sea in that area. We are anxiously awaiting the results of the hair samples which has been sent to the FBI lab and also the lab in the Netherlands.

<snipped>

Posted July 24, 2005 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

An Early Landfill Search

Police Comb Aruba Landfill in Natalee Case
Saturday, July 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Police and volunteers used heavy equipment, shovels and trained dogs Saturday to pick through a landfill where a witness claimed he saw men dumping a female body two days after an Alabama teenager vanished.

<snipped>

The witness could not identify the men but said they were driving a light colored jeep, said Miller, who spoke to the man Friday.

Police spokesman Edwin Comenencia (search) said police searched the landfill after receiving the tip in days following Holloway's disappearance, but found nothing. He said the witness recently approached Holloway's family, who asked for another search.

<snipped>

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164208,00.html

The Little Pool

NANCY GRACE
Aired August 3, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>
GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 13, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »

SELF EDIT - POST 735

We found a site that we feel ... s/b TIM MILLER: We found a site that we feel ...

_____

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 13, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »

Joran van der Sloot three inmates stabbed

According to those sources discussed, Van der Sloot "went crazy" when his mother cut off contact after a telephone conversation very emotional. However, it seems to have enough money to buy favors from the guards and access to weapons and drugs.

Maximum Highness the Van der Sloot's lawyer, does not deny the events of knives, but explains in the magazine that the guards and other inmates of the Castro Castro prison caused his client and are responsible for Van der Sloot display that character in situciones stressful to not know how to cope. "

http://www.rnw.nl/espanol/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-apu%C3%B1al%C3%B3-a-tres-reclusos
BBM, Is anyone, ever, going to hold him accountable for his own actions  .  What is it about him that attracts enablers.   IMO, the blame lies solely with Anita and Paulus, if they had been proper parents Natalee and Stephany would still be alive.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: April 13, 2011, 07:37:54 PM »

Joran van der Sloot doorrrr does not run, or so says his lawyer Máximo Altez. He thus responds to stories of the magazine Panorama that Van der Sloot has three inmates in Peru would have stabbed.

Altez says the story is absolutely not true. ''The Director of the Institute of Prisons, I have verified the information and it appears totally fabricated. There are bad intentions to do harm to Joran. But he actually wants to change his life and goes to church. "

Only on Bingo nights....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 13, 2011, 07:57:23 PM »

Only on Bingo nights....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.