April 23, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370829 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

It kind of make sense because of his temper and because he was so confident they wouldn't find her in the water JMO
Who died that week

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 16, 2011, 04:18:18 PM »

If Joran's latest alleged confession to a "Peruvian prison informant" is a reality ... the confession that implicates Paulus in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... I can only assume that a retraction will be forthcoming.

Janet

++++

CONFESSIONS - RETRACTIONS

Paulus' Involvement - The Extortion "Confession"

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

<snipped>

Van der Sloot himself told Kelly in an e-mail he apparently sent from Peru a week after the meeting that he had lied.

“He indicated it was all a hoax, which is sort of his M.O. with everybody — get the money, then say it’s a hoax and avoid criminal prosecution,” Kelly said.   

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

Paulus' Involvment - The Human Trafficking "Confession"

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry.  Joran said he lied to us.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Paulus' Non-Involvement - The Range Rover "Confession"

Report: Van Der Sloot Says He Lied About Holloway
February 1, 2008

But in a new development, van der Sloot now says that he was lying when he privately told an acquaintance that he was involved in Holloway's disappearance.

"It is true I told someone. Everybody will see it Sunday," Van der Sloot said on the Dutch television show "Pauw & Witteman," according to The Associated Press.

"That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said, adding that he never fully trusted the man to whom he'd confessed.

"It is so stupid, it is so stupid, it is really stupid," Van der Sloot said, his voice cracking, the AP reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4235362&page=1

THE INVOLVEMENT OF PAULUS - ACCORDING TO JORAN'S CHANGING STORIES

1.  January 2008

The Range Rover Recording

<snipped>

PATRICK: But your father and mother also know nothing?

JORAN: No.

<snipped>

JORAN: Yeah, but as my father said: if he ever thought that I knew anything, or knew more then he would be the first one to take me to the police.

<snipped>

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

November 2008

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  Joran contacted us, claiming he wanted to tell us the truth about what happened that night. He produced as evidence three telephone conversations saved on a digital chip. Joran claims the recordings are conversations between his father and him. If authentic, the recording suggest that Joran told his father what happened to Natalee.

<snipped> 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: You heard Joran van der Sloot say on tape that he sold Natalee Holloway and that he told his father about it. Now, according to Joran, there is a recording of Joran and his father talking about it. Now, we have that recording. You will hear that recording shortly.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

November 2010

Deadly Connection?
NBC News
updated 6/11/2010 9:03:58 PM ET

But Kelly says he played along and van der Sloot told him he hid the body on the beach with the help of his father who, the following day, buried the body.

CHRIS HANSEN: He implicated his own father in the disposal of the body?

JOHN KELLY: Along with himself, yeah

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/

April 2011

Natalee Holloway: Did Joran Van Der Sloot Bury Her Alive?
April 15, 2011 04:35 PM EDT

<snipped>

Joran bragged that he paid off a funeral home worker to get her body inside another man's coffin for burial. He also revealed that the body is in an above the ground tomb and that his father who was an Aruban attorney did, indeed aid him in concealing the body, as so many had suspected.

<snipped>

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979229142

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 16, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »

The current National Enquirer dated 4/25/2011:

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2011, 04:25:50 PM »

It kind of make sense because of his temper and because he was so confident they wouldn't find her in the water JMO
Who died that week

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2805.0

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9456.msg1327271#msg1327271
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979229142

Natalee Holloway: Did Joran Van Der Sloot Bury Her Alive?

April 15, 2011 04:35 PM EDT

Natalee Holloway might have been buried alive in a shallow grave by Joran Van Der Sloot. The 23-year-old Dutchman reportedly confessed to a prison snitch and gave up new details surrounding her death. The question is can you trust anything that Joran says is true?
 ::snipping2::
According to the reports out by the National Enquirer, Sloot confessed to a Peruvian prison informant that he killed Natalee accidentally after she repeatedly rejected his sexual advances.
An investigative 'insider' claims that "Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him."
They went on to say that this rejection made Joran angry and he lost control of himself as a result. He both beat and strangled her and only realized what it was that he had done when she was lying there nearly dead.
"At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries."
Joran bragged that he paid off a funeral home worker to get her body inside another man's coffin for burial. He also revealed that the body is in an above the ground tomb and that his father who was an Aruban attorney did, indeed aid him in concealing the body, as so many had suspected.

Well if he did this I think it would be easy to see all that died in Aruba in the weeks after Natalee  went missing and who was buried in an above the ground tomb

We have been looking at all that since day one.  I posted the link above in a prev post.  It is my understanding that everyone that is buried in Aruba is buried in an above ground tomb/crypt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »

Is it possible that the unnamed "Peruvian prison informant" National Enquirer source be Caps or one of his/their adherences whose ongoing mission has been to distract from the Persistence find ... the Persistence find which may have been the remains of Natalee Holloway ... the Persistence find that was afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy ... the Aruban enemy who has embraced an agenda since May 30, 2005 to prevent justice from prevailing?

One of Caps' theories implied that Natalee was hidden on of Aruba's cemeteries inside a "Kelder".

Janet

++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

<snipped>

The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.

And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:

In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2011, 05:39:31 PM »

JORAN IS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUTTA PERU BACK TO ARUBA/HOLLAND- GOOD LUCK ASESINO/MOORDENAAR!

Jaap interview Joran gave him a map and said that he buried Natalee
by the Bulabi (bird sancutary).

STEPH WATTS WITH TIM MILLER AND DAVE HOLLOWAY WENT TO ARUBA AND FILMED THEMSELVES GOING TO THE BULBAI

June 4, 2010 Dutch authorities raided the home of Amesz and confiscated evidence at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, who were investigating Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud, but they didn't manage to find the map.
Frustrated with the Aruban authorities' refusal to reopen the Holloway case regardless of the map, Amesz sent a copy to Holloway's father, Dave Holloway.

June 8, 2010
Investigators in Aruba are searching near a bird sanctuary.
http://www.newser.com/story/91778/van-der-sloot-confession-leads-to-new-search-in-aruba.html

He in turn shared it with a private mounted search and recovery team working for the family called Texas Equusearch. The director of that firm, Tim Miller, told the Enquirer, "We have the map." They are in the process of negotiating with the government of Aruba for cooperation in holding a search for Holloway's remains at a national park called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Joran claims the body is located

August 23- 25 2010 - KALPOE DEPOSITIONS

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2011, 05:43:15 PM »

SEND NATALEE HOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -
then send us those Leprechauns - Aruba.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »

Is this true In Aruba, house color is a family affair; even the ornate above-ground burial crypts are painted to match the deceased's home.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d_jtACX4whsJ:ezinearticles.com/%3FAruba---One-Happy-Island%26id%3D3541078+is+everyone+that+is+buried+in+Aruba+is+buried+in+an+above+ground+tomb/crypt.&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2011, 06:04:13 PM »

360 view of Alto Vista Church and it's surroundings.
http://www.360cities.net/image/alto-vista-chapel-aruba#422.90,22.65,70.0

Kyle

I agree that it doesn't make sense at first blush that the object could be anything else other than a skull, given it's size, location, and character. The object looks less like a skull in the 2nd and 3rd dives. If it is indeed a rock as the divers report and the video supports, consider this as a possibility:

- The body was nearly completely scavenged and scattered radially away from the opening of the trap
- The tarp once covered the body when the trap was dropped
- Several rocks were placed with the body inside the tarp to aid in weighting it down. (a useless excersize - but I understand the possible thought process)
- Once the tarp was torn away from the body and the body scavenged, the rocks remain. I see the skull now as a round rock with a sponge on it. There is also a small rectangular brick-shaped rock to the right of the skull-rock. This rock is about on the chest area. There are other rocks in the trap which are common in size and character from what is found at or near the shoreline. Rocks are not put into fishtraps by fishermen.
- Based on this, I believe the body was weighted down with rocks when it was placed in the trap to prevent it from moving. These rocks scattered around the trap when it was dropped into the water, with the exception of two which were contained by the tarp prior to scavenging.
- The trap was violently dropped. It actually damaged itself when it hit the bottom. This explains the rocks scattered around the trap.

Kyle

I think rocks in the cage are very unusual and indicate amateurs in opposed to fishermen disposed of the cage. Although the rocks don't point to one specific spot, they do help paint a small part of the picture of that night.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 16, 2011, 08:31:22 PM »

According to Kyle Kingman ... the Persistent crew did not locate the trap independently.  A detective who was involved in the Natalee Holloway case revealed the location.

While the detective and his brother were secretly guiding the Persistence to the trap ... distractor Caps was posting on SM FP sharing his theories.

During this period in time ... Kyle was sharing with the Freebirds the actual events encompassing the trap find and ... Kyle sent screen shots from the ROV dives to the FBI but ... he was not posting on his blog ... he was not informing those who were prayerfully and monetarily supporting the Persistence undertaking.  Kyle was undermining John Silvetti's credibility on the private forum but upholding him on his blog ... on the SM forum ...  Why?

Kyle did not comprehend that he could not travel the road of truth as well as the road of deception.  Ultimately a choice had to be made and unfortunately his choice implied a betrayal of Natalee  ... a betrayal of her family.

++++++

Shown the Way to the Trap

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed.

Kyle Kingman: The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap and centered on Arashi beach. 

Kyle Kingman: Based on this latitude we payed a little more attention to the northern portions of the search grid near that Latitude. The trap was found shortly after, within the original search area, but very close to the provided latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  If a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

We Never Said a Word

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »

<snipped>

However, we never mislead anyone and here's why:  We never said a word about finding anything so that we purposefully wouldn't mislead anyone and that others wouldn't mislead more...and so on and so on. The only mention by us about finding anything other than shipwrecks was buried in one posting on our blog where we said samples were recovered and sent for analysis.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg357890;topicseen#msg357890

Distraction from the Persistence Search

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

<snipped>

The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.

And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.

TEST LOGIG SENARIO 1:

In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two ways.

1. In the grounds. But this procedure has stop due to not enough cemetery.

2. In a Kelder. A Kelder is a place above ground with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar inside a Cemetery. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Absolutely Disturbed

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »

CAPS AND JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #852 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:41 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2011/04/cnn-special-on-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 16, 2011, 09:52:19 PM »

an angelic monkey

I just noticed this... ::justice2NJ:: 

Crying or Very sad

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 16, 2011, 10:07:46 PM »

CBB asked me about dedicating a thread in the forum to 2NJ.  We dedicated the football thread to Peaches because she spent alot of time there.  Because 2NJ spent most of her forum time in the NH thread and other MP threads it was really hard to dedicate just one to her.  So I decided to dedicate an emoticon to her.  I miss 2NJ.   an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2011, 10:10:36 PM »

http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000034162

Bay Area Houston
Texas EquuSearch
News Release
Friday, April 15, 2011

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH SPORTS EXTRAVAGANZA A SUCCESSFUL YET EMOTIONAL NIGHT
The Texas EquuSearch Sports Extravaganza held last Saturday, April 9, at Campbell Hall in Pasadena was a big success. Texas EquuSearch was able to raise around $220,000 through the live auction, silent auction and individual donations.
Texas EquuSearch still needs pledges for a piece of sonar equipment as well as gas cards for searchers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »

CBB asked me about dedicating a thread in the forum to 2NJ.  We dedicated the football thread to Peaches because she spent alot of time there.  Because 2NJ spent most of her forum time in the NH thread and other MP threads it was really hard to dedicate just one to her.  So I decided to dedicate an emoticon to her.  I miss 2NJ.   an angelic monkey

Thanks Klaas, I miss her too.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »

http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000034162

Bay Area Houston
Texas EquuSearch
News Release
Friday, April 15, 2011

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH SPORTS EXTRAVAGANZA A SUCCESSFUL YET EMOTIONAL NIGHT
The Texas EquuSearch Sports Extravaganza held last Saturday, April 9, at Campbell Hall in Pasadena was a big success. Texas EquuSearch was able to raise around $220,000 through the live auction, silent auction and individual donations.
Texas EquuSearch still needs pledges for a piece of sonar equipment as well as gas cards for searchers.

I haven't watched it all yet, but found this video from the fundraiser.

EquuSearch 2011 Sports Extravaganza Event.m4v

http://youtu.be/HsFaqwRdSiM

Another video, with Ed Reed from the fundraiser.

Ed Reed for EquuSearch.m4v

http://youtu.be/5TA2hsa1fTE

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2011, 10:56:42 PM »

Thank you for creating the emoticon in honor of 2NJ.  I really miss 2NJ.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2011, 11:44:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas, I miss her too.   an angelic monkey

Me too! ::justice2NJ::

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.