March 29, 2024, 12:13:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369250 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2011, 12:20:54 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979229142

Natalee Holloway: Did Joran Van Der Sloot Bury Her Alive?

April 15, 2011 04:35 PM EDT

Natalee Holloway might have been buried alive in a shallow grave by Joran Van Der Sloot. The 23-year-old Dutchman reportedly confessed to a prison snitch and gave up new details surrounding her death. The question is can you trust anything that Joran says is true?
 ::snipping2::
According to the reports out by the National Enquirer, Sloot confessed to a Peruvian prison informant that he killed Natalee accidentally after she repeatedly rejected his sexual advances.
An investigative 'insider' claims that "Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him."
They went on to say that this rejection made Joran angry and he lost control of himself as a result. He both beat and strangled her and only realized what it was that he had done when she was lying there nearly dead.
"At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries."
Joran bragged that he paid off a funeral home worker to get her body inside another man's coffin for burial. He also revealed that the body is in an above the ground tomb and that his father who was an Aruban attorney did, indeed aid him in concealing the body, as so many had suspected.

Well if he did this I think it would be easy to see all that died in Aruba in the weeks after Natalee  went missing and who was buried in an above the ground tomb

We have been looking at all that since day one.  I posted the link above in a prev post.  It is my understanding that everyone that is buried in Aruba is buried in an above ground tomb/crypt.

I cant believe it, it makes blood shot out of my eyes! We HAVE been talking about this since day one. My head is just spinning right now.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2011, 02:03:10 AM »

CBB asked me about dedicating a thread in the forum to 2NJ.  We dedicated the football thread to Peaches because she spent alot of time there.  Because 2NJ spent most of her forum time in the NH thread and other MP threads it was really hard to dedicate just one to her.  So I decided to dedicate an emoticon to her.  I miss 2NJ.   an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2011, 02:12:00 AM »

CBB asked me about dedicating a thread in the forum to 2NJ.  We dedicated the football thread to Peaches because she spent alot of time there.  Because 2NJ spent most of her forum time in the NH thread and other MP threads it was really hard to dedicate just one to her.  So I decided to dedicate an emoticon to her.  I miss 2NJ.   an angelic monkey
God bless 2NJ .................... we will always remember her with the "Monkey Angel"!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2011, 06:52:06 AM »

Please light a candle for Natalee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2011, 07:38:45 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1363&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

NativeLingo
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, they are saying on the radio that there were indeed "activities" in the cemetary in paradera yesterday. But apprently it has nothing to do with the Natalee case....let's see....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »

Same link as above -- but I'm not sure it is taking you to the correct spot. The posts are from the first few days of the SM forum -- NOT the SM front page

americaninaruba

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What they found atthe cementary has NOTHIGN to do with the HOlloway case...it wsas a body that they had to remove form the cementray that died 3 years ago and it had something to do with a autopsy that had to be doen due to a insurance money collection thing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2011, 08:01:08 AM »

klaas and mods -- I'm pretty sure that the above comes from RBN #2 -- which is the only thread that I can't find in the archives :-We go from thread 1 to thread 3. (I have most of it saved)

Please delete my posts if necessary as I can no longer find the thread that the link goes to

Contains several references to the topic  of cemetary in Paradero.

<3   ::justice2NJ::   <3

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2011, 08:40:07 AM »

Grande did this research way back when. Again -- I did not save link Sad , and can't remember if it came from SM forum or SM front page. So apologies to mods if this needs to be deleted. I saved articles and posts -- and 'sometimes' the link.

::justice2NJ::

1.   Grande Says:
April 26th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

SOURCE: MEMETOMORI FUNERAL HOME - ARUBA

EDMOND FERMIN WERLEMAN DIED JUNE 4, 2005 - AGE 35
KERWIN ANTHONY ORVILLE GOIJLA DIED JUNE 4, 2005 - AGE 17
GISELA SULAIKA LOEFSTOP DIED JUNE 15, 2005 - AGE 30
SAUL ARNOLD RAS DIED JUNE 28, 2005 - AGE 29
JASON EUGENE TIN SOENG WONG DIED JULY 10, 2005 - AGE 19
FRANCIS JAMIE NEMENCIO RASMIJN DIED JULY 20, 2005 - AGE 22
ALBERT RICHARD MARQUEZ BUSTAMANTE DIED AUGUST 25, 2005 - AGE 26
ANGELO SATURNINO GERLY DIED SEPTEMBER 14, 2005 - AGE 30
MOISES ALBERTO ROMERO GASIABURU (SP?) DIED OCTOBER 19, 2005 - AGE 34
LYSANDRA ZAHAYRA THIEL DIED NOVEMBER 1, 2005 - AGE 32
ARCADIO SABINO AMADO ROSINA DIED NOVEMBER, 19 2005 - AGE 21
JOSE FERNANDO SANCHEZ DIED NOVEMBER 26, 2005 - AGE 23
SHAILESKOEMAR BHAWEN DIED DECEMBER 25, 2005 - AGE 23
MICHALANGELO GIOVANNI CROES DIED DECEMBER 31, 2005 - AGE 33
MICHELL ANDRE HAGE ALSO DIED DECEMBER 31, 2005 - AGE 33

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY HMMM…….

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SOURCING MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THE DETAILS OF THESE INDIVIDUALS SUDDEN DEATHS.
I FIND IT QUITE DISTURBING MYSELF, CONSIDERING IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT THERE IS LITTLE CRIME ON ARUBA. HOW DID THESE 15! INDIVIDUALS ALL UNDER THE AGE OF 35 ALL COME TO SUDDEN DEATHS SHORTLY THERE AFTER THE INITIAL SURGE OF ATTENTION TO NATALEE’S CASE? MORE IMPORTANTLY PERHAPS IS WHY?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Klaas, thank you for this wonderful tribute dedicated to 2NJ.   an angelic monkey
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: April 17, 2011, 10:07:19 AM »

If you look out of the window you can see a building in the Church picture of Freddy

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:09 AM »

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 17, 2011, 11:50:33 AM »

The current National Enquirer dated 4/25/2011:

Could Joran's latest "confession" be the catalyst which will allow him to return to Aruban/Dutch soil?  Would the Natalee Holloway case take priority over the Stephany Flores case?  Is there a extradiction treaty between Holland/Aruba and Peru?

I contend that there are talks going on behind the scenes between the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" who have knowledge of the ongoing cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... talks that imply that it is only a matter of time that a way will be paved for Joran's return home.

Janet

++++

No Grounds to Release

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

The Hague?

On the Record w/ Greta  - November 14, 2005

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

<snipped>

Transcript: Heli - RU

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 17, 2011, 11:51:22 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 17, 2011, 11:58:40 AM »

It is my hope that Stephany Flores' family will not be echoing the words of Natalee Holloway's mother.

Janet

++++

WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE

Page 189:
    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 17, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »

Betico Croes grave vandalized last night...

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/30404-betico-croes-no-por-sosega-na-pas.html

betico croes not can sosega at peace

sunday, 17 april 2011 11:02

across from socialnan owing to destrui the kelder of betico croes saturday manece diadomingo. fielnan cu owing to visit the cemetery diadomingo morning owing to come across the situation y owing to raport'e at police at once. owing to break the marble fast the kelder cu the photograph y name of defunto betico croes, open the kelder y even owing to saca his box of dead afo. of the form here obviamente do not permiti the leader politico of sosega at peace. police have cemetery of santa cruz close for investigacion. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 17, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »

Geez that's terrible
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 17, 2011, 01:48:54 PM »

This is the link to the old RBN archives.  Not sure if everyone can see them?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=19.0
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 17, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30415-restonan-mortal-di-betico-croes-a-wordo-confisca.html

Papiamentu translation:

restonan deadly of betico croes owing to wordo confisca

sunday, 17 april 2011 12:49

after cu autoridadnan owing to present at cemetery of santa cruz for her acto regrettable contra the cemetery of betico croes fiscal owing to dicidi of take the restonan deadly in beslag. this is for can make one investigacion deep on the restonan deadly mirando cu have all indicacion cu the malechornan owing to come in contacto cu the restonan deadly. do not conoci what the attempt behind the acto here is y autoridadnan policial is tumando the caso here much at earnest.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30415-restonan-mortal-di-betico-croes-a-wordo-confisca.html

Comment:

scirbi for e_berdad, april 17, 2011
increibel cu awendia at aruba type of cosnan so is sosode!! the cos here is condenabel not only for we because; serhumano, but also for we god todo powerful. thing cu owing to happen cu the graaf of sr.betico is show in direcccion of voodisme! the is one ritual much powerful in the mund of voodoo y in the caso here for hanja the compel y liderasgo cu sr. betico croes twt have. the liquido cu is talk of dje do not nothing another for proteha esun cu is bay hanja the power for her bad not drente y stay proteha.... god self owing to tell, for do you believe in my existencia, do you have to believe in bad (diabel). cu sr. betico croes sosega at paz in arm of senjor we god. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.