April 25, 2024, 06:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370963 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30415-restonan-mortal-di-betico-croes-a-wordo-confisca.html

Papiamentu translation:

::snipping2::

Comment:

scirbi for e_berdad, april 17, 2011
increibel cu awendia at aruba type of cosnan so is sosode!! the cos here is condenabel not only for we because; serhumano, but also for we god todo powerful. thing cu owing to happen cu the graaf of sr.betico is show in direcccion of voodisme! the is one ritual much powerful in the mund of voodoo y in the caso here for hanja the compel y liderasgo cu sr. betico croes twt have. the liquido cu is talk of dje do not nothing another for proteha esun cu is bay hanja the power for her bad not drente y stay proteha.... god self owing to tell, for do you believe in my existencia, do you have to believe in bad (diabel). cu sr. betico croes sosega at paz in arm of senjor we god. come across

edit

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 17, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »

If I understand correctly there was a blue liquid poured on the casket, and the coat that Betico Croes was buried in was taken.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30410-rudy-croes-awe-ta-un-dia-hopi-doloroso.html

Papiamentu translation:

rudy croes: today is one day much painful

sunday, 17 april 2011 12:30

awemainta ex minister y brother of betico croes was one of the promenan for is at cemetery of santa cruz for see cu his own eye locual owing to sosode cu the box of dead at the kelder. at previous to instant can owing to notice cu owing to compel the box y was have one likido blauw/berde is pour for of the box. rudy croes is tell cu the acto here do not uno normal y the not can imagina cu the personanan cu owing to comete the acto here can is aruban. rudy croes owing to achieve informacion cu all cos is show cu the personanan cu owing to comete the acto owing to less the coat cu betico croes was have dress at instant of burial. this owing to wordo constata debi cu the coat was his only in the kelder. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: April 17, 2011, 04:38:11 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30415-restonan-mortal-di-betico-croes-a-wordo-confisca.html

Papiamentu translation:

restonan deadly of betico croes owing to wordo confisca

sunday, 17 april 2011 12:49

after cu autoridadnan owing to present at cemetery of santa cruz for her acto regrettable contra the cemetery of betico croes fiscal owing to dicidi of take the restonan deadly in beslag. this is for can make one investigacion deep on the restonan deadly mirando cu have all indicacion cu the malechornan owing to come in contacto cu the restonan deadly. do not conoci what the attempt behind the acto here is y autoridadnan policial is tumando the caso here much at earnest.

I wonder what they were looking for?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 17, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30421-diasabra-awor-lo-dera-betico-croes-atrobe-.html

Papiamentu translation:

saturday now will bury betico croes again

sunday, 17 april 2011 16:04

although the is sound very odd, but is intencion of family croes for as one acto of burial saturday now in cemetery of santa cruz. the week here mementomori funeral home will revisa the restonan deadly for can brind'e one burial digno saturday awo. one hour exact for her ceremonia here do not conoci still. come across

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 17, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 17, 2011, 10:32:17 PM »

Maybe he's referring to a "box" inside the casket that had a special lock and wasn't opened, because the casket was definitely open!  24ora even published three photos that you could see the skull in, but they have been taken down now. (I wondered if they posted those photos to disprove reports that the skull had been taken...jmo)

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30420-gf-qjuniorq-croes-diasabra-awor-ta-dera-betico-croes-atrobe.html

Papiamentu translation:

g.f. "junior" croes: saturday now is bury betico croes again

sunday, 17 april 2011 14:38

dim lights for family croes, the susedidonan of today was one sla duro, precisamente in the year cu is conmemora 25 year of fayecimiento of one of the maximo politiconan of we island. gilberto francois "junior" croes was present at hospital at instant cu police owing to open box of betico croes. junior croes owing to haci one declaracion in name of family of betico croes after of they exit for of hospital. past owing to splica cu the was present at instant cu owing to open the box of dead of his father. past owing to confirma cu the across from socialnan owing to try open the box but not owing to succeed, debi cu have one lock special at the box.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 17, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »

I just checked and there is still no decision posted regarding the SUMMARY JUDGEMENT which was heard yesterday.  I find it often takes them a few days to update and post documents.

Hopefully the ruling will be documented tomorrow.

Janet

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: April 18, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »

Maybe he's referring to a "box" inside the casket that had a special lock and wasn't opened, because the casket was definitely open!  24ora even published three photos that you could see the skull in, but they have been taken down now. (I wondered if they posted those photos to disprove reports that the skull had been taken...jmo)

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30420-gf-qjuniorq-croes-diasabra-awor-ta-dera-betico-croes-atrobe.html

Papiamentu translation:

dim lights for family croes, the susedidonan of today was one sla duro, precisamente in the year cu is conmemora 25 year of fayecimiento of one of the maximo politiconan of we island. gilberto francois "junior" croes was present at hospital at instant cu police owing to open box of betico croes. junior croes owing to haci one declaracion in name of family of betico croes after of they exit for of hospital. past owing to splica cu the was present at instant cu owing to open the box of dead of his father. past owing to confirma cu the across from socialnan owing to try open the box but not owing to succeed, debi cu have one lock special at the box.

Have you ever been to a funeral where the body laid in state at the front of the
church for an hour or so before the service?  Just before the family is seated and the
service begins, the undertaker closes the casket.  There are two locks.  The first one
locks the inner casket and makes it air tight.  You can hear a whoosh when the air escapes.  Then there is another lock for the outer coffin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: April 18, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

Have you ever been to a funeral where the body laid in state at the front of the
church for an hour or so before the service?  Just before the family is seated and the
service begins, the undertaker closes the casket.  There are two locks.  The first one
locks the inner casket and makes it air tight.  You can hear a whoosh when the air escapes.  Then there is another lock for the outer coffin.

Thanks Magnolia!  I've never noticed that before.  If that's what they're talking about, I think they got into that part too, (unless the remains can be seen through it).  One of the articles I posted mentions a coat being taken.  I read in one of the comments that it was taken from the casket but was found in the kelder. 

IMO, In this picture it looks like there could be a dark piece of clothing of some kind in the kelder.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6977&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 18, 2011, 01:13:13 AM »

texasmom, 7227, 7227 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd never seen that happen before!  7227 is logged in twice?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 18, 2011, 01:21:56 AM »

snipped from the comments:

Papiamentu translation:

scirbi for chubato, april 17, 2011
cu the declaracion here sr. junior croes owing to desbarata all the ponencianan throw in air today via top more cayente cu hell. center of all the tristesa cu the jiunan owing to happen inside today during day, they own uncle rudy croes, companja for sensacionalistanan edmond croes y harry croes owing to sit send all sort of insinuacion without base in air via top fm. this is condenabel. rudy, edmond, harry y juancho constantemente twt bark cu the box owing to wordo break at near, tapa owing to wordo less, defunto owing to wordo ranka throw up for of coat y cu probably have partinan vital of the curpa cu owing to wordo steal. till even harry twt insinua cu probably the cabez of betico will owing to wordo take away for make witch cune.mentiranan flagrante. esta one berguensa y miss of etica of the own brother of sr. betico croes y supuesto amigonan. of the as without etica here of top fm. they owing to demostra cu they not have niun clase of respet for betico +3 come across...

scirbi for where etica owing to stay, april 17, 2011
despite cu we is custumbra cu the barbaridadnan of edmond croes y his gang, today once more they owing to miss respet big at betico. is miss of etica, at instant cu edmond, y rudy own brother of betico twt send news false in air, saying cu the box owing to wordo open of punta for punta, cu the curpa of betico owing to wordo throw up for of box, consequentemente according rudy, they owing to ranka the curpa saca for of his coat y owing to make "algo" cu the curpa. ganjamento again. neither akinan the hendenan here can talk berdad. con a can is capaz for inventa noticianan sensacionalista on they own brother come across??? today betico his jiu junior owing to declara cla y raspa cu the box not owing to wordo open because the have one lock special at dje. bariendo so all thing rudy y edmond owing to plama via topfm today for of table. the hendenan here is self sick cu esun cu owing to saca the box for of the cemetery. rudy,edmond, harry y juancho owing to demostra of is hendenan cu not have niun clase of moral y is hendenan without respet.nan wanted play politica cu betico again come across! +4 come across...

scirbi for where etica owing to stay, april 17, 2011
rudy croes mentiroso today owing to plama news increiblemente without respet via top fm. edmond croes once more mentiroso, harry croes mentiroso y juancho werleman mentiroso. rudy owing to come cu the primicia cu the box owing to wordo open, the defunto ranka for of his coat, coat owing to wordo throw in kelder y the box destrui. why in all the d**or here have to owing to go over at noticianan cu owing to resulta cu neither is berdad come across......junior owing to declara enfaticamente cu the box not can owing to wordo open pace the have one lock special. cu this, all the noticianan of steal curpa, steal cabez, saca curpa foi coat owing to resulta of is mentiranan very ugly. esunnan cu owing to lose more respet diadomingo during day for betico is his own brother rudy, his famianan edmond, harry y the opportunist juancho. hendenan without moral cu owing to lastra all day cu the memory holy of betico. +3 come across...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 18, 2011, 01:55:16 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 18, 2011, 09:33:15 AM »

That's weird
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: April 18, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »

That's weird

Klaas

My neigbour just dropped in for quick cuppa tea.  It is her belief it took two computer with entirely different IP# to cause the glich.

Janet

+++++

Computer #1

1.  Access SM site.
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH forum
4.  Nic appears in the rafters
5.  Do not exit forum.  Do not exit site.

1.  Access SM site again
2.  Log Off immediately
3.  Do not exit site

Computer #2

1.  Access SM site
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH Forum
4.  Nic will appear twice in the rafters (?)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 18, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »

Janet
Here is the answer to your question, "Is there a extradiction treaty between Holland/Aruba and Peru?"  No.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/2010/0603/Joran-van-der-Sloot-awaits-extradition-to-Peru

A Dutch criminal law expert Geert-Jans Knoops told the Dutch Telegraaf on Thursday Van der Sloot would not get any special legal protection as a Dutch national in Peru. He also said that it's likely that Van der Sloot, if convicted, would have to serve any jail term in Peru because there is no prisoner exchange treaty between The Netherlands and Peru.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: April 18, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »

Janet
Here is the answer to your question, "Is there a extradiction treaty between Holland/Aruba and Peru?"  No.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/2010/0603/Joran-van-der-Sloot-awaits-extradition-to-Peru

A Dutch criminal law expert Geert-Jans Knoops told the Dutch Telegraaf on Thursday Van der Sloot would not get any special legal protection as a Dutch national in Peru. He also said that it's likely that Van der Sloot, if convicted, would have to serve any jail term in Peru because there is no prisoner exchange treaty between The Netherlands and Peru.

Thanks Grace.  However ... I am still skeptical.

My fear is that talks is going on behind the scenes negotiating Joran returned to Dutch/Aruban soil.

1.  The Stephany Flores Case - To serve out sentence.
2.  The Natalee Holloway Case - "New" information.

Once on Dutch/Aruban soil ... without an extradition treaty ... Holland/Aruba has the ball in their court ... the ball that implies justice for either Stephany or Natalee will never be realized.

Once on Dutch/Aruban soil ... jurisdiction will dictate that acountability pertaining to the extortion of Beth Holloway will never be realized.

I hope I am wrong on all counts.

Janet

++++++

No Grounds to Release

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

The Hague?

On the Record w/ Greta  - November 14, 2005

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

<snipped>

Transcript: Heli - RU

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: April 18, 2011, 03:29:14 PM »

Jurisdiction and Extradition!

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: April 18, 2011, 04:14:58 PM »

FYI - I just checked and there is still no decision on the Summary Judgement hearing which was held on April 14.   Could be the judge has not made his decision or could be the courts are backlogged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 18, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »

That's weird

Klaas

My neigbour just dropped in for quick cuppa tea.  It is her belief it took two computer with entirely different IP# to cause the glich.

Janet

+++++

Computer #1

1.  Access SM site.
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH forum
4.  Nic appears in the rafters
5.  Do not exit forum.  Do not exit site.

1.  Access SM site again
2.  Log Off immediately
3.  Do not exit site

Computer #2

1.  Access SM site
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH Forum
4.  Nic will appear twice in the rafters (?)

I don't think it's even possible or shouldn't be possible that way.  I did get an email from poster 7227 and all they did was have 2 browser windows open (on the same computer) one to read this thread and the other to read the RBN link I posted.  Just a fluke and will likely never see it again 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: April 18, 2011, 04:56:53 PM »

FYI - I just checked and there is still no decision on the Summary Judgement hearing which was held on April 14.   Could be the judge has not made his decision or could be the courts are backlogged.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.