April 26, 2024, 02:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 371117 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 18, 2011, 05:38:09 PM »

texasmom, 7227, 7227 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd never seen that happen before!  7227 is logged in twice?   

That's weird

Klaas

My neigbour just dropped in for quick cuppa tea.  It is her belief it took two computer with entirely different IP# to cause the glich.

Janet

+++++

Computer #1

1.  Access SM site.
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH forum
4.  Nic appears in the rafters
5.  Do not exit forum.  Do not exit site.

1.  Access SM site again
2.  Log Off immediately
3.  Do not exit site

Computer #2

1.  Access SM site
2.  Log In
3.  Access NH Forum
4.  Nic will appear twice in the rafters (?)

I don't think it's even possible or shouldn't be possible that way.  I did get an email from poster 7227 and all they did was have 2 browser windows open (on the same computer) one to read this thread and the other to read the RBN link I posted.  Just a fluke and will likely never see it again 

If 7227 did not access a second computer  ... my friend's theory goes down the drain.

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks for clarifying 7227.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #901 on: April 18, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »

Another day, more corruption accusations...   

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6450:aangifte-tegen-ex-minister-wever-wegens-corruptie-parkietenbos&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Weaver filed a complaint against former minister for corruption Parkietenbos

Monday, 18 April 2011 5:01 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Minister for Infrastructure, Environment & Integration, Benny Sevinger (AVP), this morning at the Public Prosecutor (OM) reported to his predecessor Booshi Wever (MEP). Sevinger accused the former minister of corrupt acts in the project for the waste treatment plant at Parkietenbos. In response Weaver says: "I'm glad he did. So I can prove my innocence. "

Sevinger made the declaration just before the debate in the States, where the minister explain to parliament should be about the waste treatment plant that is flat for some time. The government sees no more bread in the project where Fluff waste to be processed and sees more in another project in which energy is extracted from the waste. The fixed States Commission public enterprises, which is chaired by MP PDR Andin Bikker, has for some time trying to gain more insight into the "dump project" as mentioned in the media. So fed up with the committee recently to table Bouldin & Lawson, the U.S. company whose technology of processing the waste is bought. The company also recently won the lawsuit against the government so that a claim of nearly 2 million florins to pay. Sevinger said them now make a claim against the company wish to submit.

On the declaration this morning could not say much OM as there are not "substantive" was looked at, said spokesman Angela Ann. "The return was received this morning and it's about Parkietenbos" is all she could lose at that time. Sevinger have already left this morning to the reporters that he accuses Weaver of corrupt acts. Thus, according to him for 4 million florins to spending no clear explanation, although the minister indicates that at the law firm Croes & Wever Tchong gone. Additionally Sevinger satisfied by the central government while the already 20 million florins to have issued, and the minister were also irregularities in the tendering of the project. Thus, Bouldin & Lawson have scored poorly on the requirements of the first stage of the tender, but ultimately the contract of the previous MEP government have received. These anomalies were also a time when all the political parties RED indicated that it also wanted an investigation, but this was no political support.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 18, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/18-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Reburial next Saturday
Body Betico Croes intact after grave desecration

Ruben Werleman, nephew of Betico Croes in grave breach of the political leader. In his hand he holds a tie in the coffin was found. A rosary was also found in the coffin

ORANGE CITY - The remains of Betico Croes (1938-1986) has remained intact after an attempt by strangers to open up his chest. The jacket was found in the tomb, does not him. It says the Public Prosecutor (OM). The prosecutor suspects that the liquid was found probable corrosion of the chest fluid is. Croes is next Saturday, presumably to four hours in the afternoon, reburied Justice was seized after the coffin revealed a This attempt was made open up, said spokeswoman Angela Ann OM.
Continued on page 3
"Politics condemns desecration

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 18, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/18-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Politics condemns desecration
Continued from page 1
In the night from Saturday to Sunday was the coffin of Betico Croes by unknown from his tomb in St. Cruz met. Initially was said that the coffin was broken and that a fluid over the body was cast. Amigoe found on the cemetery yesterday, including Ruben Werleman with the grave of his uncle. In the basement was still a black tie with a rusty pin and a rosary in the box was.  According to former Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, brother of Betico, the chest around eight hours in the morning discovered by admin of the cemetery, Sixto Vrolijk. "The marble facade was cleanly removed, then the open grave, probably with a sledgehammer was broken. They have the end of the crate a workbench and put box forced open. "  In the studio of radio station Top FM gave Rudy later adds that the jacket that was found in the basement of Betico was. "They have the jacket of Betico pulled out of the box, a liquid poured over him, the jacket behind in the basement and thrown tried to box again in the basement back.  But because it is a whole heavy chest, this is clearly not succeeded. "In the radio studio was speculation about the circumstances of grave robbing. Both station owner Edmond Croes as MEP leader accused Nelson Oduber ruling party of AVP behind the desecration to sit. Rudy Croes monthly But relax, but spoke his suspicions of to Haitians who might a voodoo ritual Betico had been captured.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 18, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/politica-mainmenu-18/30511-minister-di-husticia-ta-anuncia-cuminsamento-di-campana-di-conscientisacion-encuanto-traficacion-di-hende.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister of husticia is anuncia cuminsamento of campaña of conscientisacion encuanto traficacion of person

monday, 18 april 2011 19:00

sra. corinne dettmeijer-vermeulen, rapporteur for traficacion of person for the netherlands, y sra. jeannette richardson- baars, coordinador nacional across from traficacion y contrabando of aruba y one comision of profesionalnan envolvi in the proceso of deteccion, investigacion y aid of victima of traficacion of person owing to reuni cu minister of husticia y enseñansa, mr. drs. arthur dowers at bestuurskantoor diabierna morning. in the conferencia of prensa after of the meeting, minister dowers owing to anuncia the cuminsamento of one campaña of conscientisacion cu is take away the titulo “habri do you eye!” y is give one list of indicadornan of traficacion of person. the list is for help tanto publico general because; the victima potencial for detecta the form of abuse here. minister dowers is boga for aid y proteccion of esnan cu is in one posicion vulnerabel y can is or maybe victima of traficacion of person y the abuse cu they're experencia. mundialmente the problematica of traficacion of person is existi, y also at aruba, but much trip the victima not know cu his situation of live or work do not normal or the have berguensa or fright for raporta cu the is believe cu the is one victima of traficacion of person. one another factor cu is make cu traficacion of person do not wordo raporta, is cu comunidad do not consiente of what exactly is wordo califica because; traficacion of person y niether not know where for bay or that for calling hour have question hour they detecta one or another irregularidad. sra. richardson-baars owing to enfatisa cu at aruba also have caso traficacion of person. ela splica cu recientemente had one caso diminutive y have uno big cu is still is in corte. the caso big owing to rekeri cooperacion of various autoridadnan in several country y owing to count ; cu among another asistencia tecnico of the netherlands. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: April 18, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holloways-aunt,0,1903927.story

Natalee Holloway's Aunt Speaks About Holly Bobo Case

4:10 p.m. CDT, April 18, 2011

Fast Facts:
Natalie Holloway's aunt is reaching out to the family of missing student.
It's been nearly six days since missing nursing student Holly Bobo has been seen.
Holloway's aunt, Linda Allison from Jonesboro, Arkansas is speaking out about Bobo's case.
(Memphis, TN 4/18/11)

"Their world has been turned upside down," said Linda Allison.

She says the disappearance of her niece, Natalie Holloway in 2005 has changed the way she looks at missing person's cases.

"Her family has probably seen information about missing people all the time but never imagined it would happen to them," said Allison.

Allison has been watching the Holly Bobo case very closely. It was May of 2005 when her 18 year old niece, Natalie Holloway, went missing during a graduation trip on the Caribbean island of Aruba. The Alabama teen has not been seen or heard from since.

The suspect in Holloway's case, Joran van der Sloot, is now jailed in Peru in connection with a separate murder.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #906 on: April 18, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »

Apparently there was a tourist that fell at the busstation in Oranjestad this morning. It looks like she was banged up pretty bad.

I would like to post these pictures for every tourist even thinking about going there to see, but I will not. If you want to see what they publish as news, here is the link.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6993&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

I feel so bad for this poor lady. I bet she didn't even know someone was taking pictures.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #907 on: April 18, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

Texasmon I don't know if you have this News site from Aruba, or even want another one.

http://wwww.boletinextra.com/

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 18, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »

Full Moon @ Nikky Beach 16april'11

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=38320

kinda looks like Valentijn on the left, imo

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=38263

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002139736733&sk=wall

Charles Croes
MENS GROOMING TIP OF THE DAY: Dont grow a long pinky finger nail. People wonder all sorts of stuff as to what you do with it.
April 5 at 2:08pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 18, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »

Apparently there was a tourist that fell at the busstation in Oranjestad this morning. It looks like she was banged up pretty bad.

I would like to post these pictures for every tourist even thinking about going there to see, but I will not. If you want to see what they publish as news, here is the link.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6993&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

I feel so bad for this poor lady. I bet she didn't even know someone was taking pictures.

Thanks SuzieQ....poor lady.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 18, 2011, 10:23:16 PM »

Texasmon I don't know if you have this News site from Aruba, or even want another one.

Thanks SuzieQ, yes I have it.  That's Edmond Croes website.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #911 on: April 18, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »

Thanks, I thought it had a lot of news about the Croes.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 18, 2011, 10:33:25 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Steve Croes
ok so tin rumores ta kore na korsow ku ami dj diablo a fayece well atami aki still alive,there is a rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj diablo aruba has died well not true I'm still here doing my shit so f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out I'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it so stop talking shit bitches
17 hours ago via BlackBerry

Papiamentu translation:

steve croes ok only have rumores is drive at korsow with i dj devil owing to fayece well atami here still alive,there is owing to rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj devil aruba has died well grade true i'm still here doing my shit only f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out i'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it only stop talking shit bitches

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 18, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »

I forgot to note that I edited the "f" word (a few times) in my last post.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: April 18, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »

FYI - I just checked and there is still no decision on the Summary Judgement hearing which was held on April 14.   Could be the judge has not made his decision or could be the courts are backlogged.

Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

+++++

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 18, 2011, 10:45:48 PM »

He has a radio station too, lots more of the Croes side of things from what I read.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 18, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »

Thanks, I thought it had a lot of news about the Croes.

I meant to "quote" this post...long day!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: April 18, 2011, 10:52:02 PM »

Steve Croes
ok so tin rumores ta kore na korsow ku ami dj diablo a fayece well atami aki still alive,there is a rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj diablo aruba has died well not true I'm still here doing my shit so f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out I'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it so stop talking shit bitches

Papiamentu translation:

steve croes ok only have rumores is drive at korsow with i dj devil owing to fayece well atami here still alive,there is owing to rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj devil aruba has died well grade true i'm still here doing my shit only f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out i'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it only stop talking shit bitches

btw...I wouldn't be sad at all if it were true.  I'd probably have a Margarita (or a few) to celebrate.  just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 18, 2011, 10:58:29 PM »

Steve Croes

Papiamentu translation:

btw...I wouldn't be sad at all if it were true.  I'd probably have a Margarita (or a few) to celebrate.  just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

I would join you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 18, 2011, 11:06:49 PM »

Steve Croes

Papiamentu translation:

Monkey Devil!

I would join you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.