April 23, 2024, 03:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370834 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 18, 2011, 11:38:46 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Steve Croes
ok so tin rumores ta kore na korsow ku ami dj diablo a fayece well atami aki still alive,there is a rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj diablo aruba has died well not true I'm still here doing my shit so f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out I'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it so stop talking shit bitches
17 hours ago via BlackBerry

Papiamentu translation:

steve croes ok only have rumores is drive at korsow with i dj devil owing to fayece well atami here still alive,there is owing to rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj devil aruba has died well grade true i'm still here doing my shit only f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out i'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it only stop talking shit bitches

btw...I wouldn't be sad at all if it were true.  I'd probably have a Margarita (or a few) to celebrate.  just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

I would join you.

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #921 on: April 18, 2011, 11:54:39 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Steve Croes
ok so tin rumores ta kore na korsow ku ami dj diablo a fayece well atami aki still alive,there is a rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj diablo aruba has died well not true I'm still here doing my shit so f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out I'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it so stop talking shit bitches

Papiamentu translation:

steve croes ok only have rumores is drive at korsow with i dj devil owing to fayece well atami here still alive,there is owing to rumour running on our sister island curacao that dj devil aruba has died well grade true i'm still here doing my shit only f*** those stupid people who wanna scare my family in curacao out i'm alive motha f***ers even if u don't like it only stop talking shit bitches

btw...I wouldn't be sad at all if it were true.  I'd probably have a Margarita (or a few) to celebrate.  just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

I would join you.

Monkey Devil!

You'd have to join us too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 19, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »

Well I can certainly see where that rumor got started  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 19, 2011, 12:11:02 AM »

Interesting article, hopefully I can find one that will be easier to understand once it's translated.

I think it boils down to the judge being frustrated to the point of releasing suspects because of discrepancies or "abberations" in the statements taken by police.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/30480-hues-indigna-cu-eror-grandi-di-polis-den-proces-verbaal.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 19, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 19, 2011, 12:13:15 AM »

And he had his "Joran" shirt on too!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 19, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »

Yeah...Joran is into new color shirts at his new "home."  His cell has enough of bars stripes.  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 19, 2011, 12:43:10 AM »

Good night!   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 19, 2011, 07:22:51 AM »

Visit 2NJ here to get the sites for Natalee's candles.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

God bless 2NJ, Natalee, and Stephany.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #929 on: April 19, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »

omg rotfflmaoooo

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 19, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

omg rotfflmaoooo

I'll never be able to look at another blue plaid shirt without thinking of it as a "Joran Shirt" again... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 19, 2011, 02:59:44 PM »

Is that a name tag so he remembers who he is or a "If I am lost please call..." above the pocket??
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 19, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »

Popular Dr. Phil faces three different demands

::snipping2::

Dr. Phil also claim two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. At one point, were suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway, a young woman who disappeared during a trip to Aruba.

A 2005 episode of talk show dealt with Natalee. That included scenes of the brothers, recorded with hidden cameras and allegedly edited to give the impression that they were guilty.

The disappearance or death of the girl now attribute it exclusively to a man named Joran Van der Sloot. The Kalpoe believe that Dr. Phil's maligned and require compensation.

http://www.terra.com.mx/entretenimiento/articulo/1091764/Popular+Dr+Phil+enfrenta+tres+distintas+demandas.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 19, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 19, 2011, 05:47:44 PM »

Still nothing filed on the decision in the Summary Judgement hearing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 19, 2011, 06:11:37 PM »

Popular Dr. Phil faces three different demands

Dr. Phil also claim two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. At one point, were suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway, a young woman who disappeared during a trip to Aruba.

A 2005 episode of talk show dealt with Natalee. That included scenes of the brothers, recorded with hidden cameras and allegedly edited to give the impression that they were guilty.

The disappearance or death of the girl now attribute it exclusively to a man named Joran Van der Sloot. The Kalpoe believe that Dr. Phil's maligned and require compensation.

http://www.terra.com.mx/entretenimiento/articulo/1091764/Popular+Dr+Phil+enfrenta+tres+distintas+demandas.htm

Thanks Northern Rose

While listening to the ABC Special of the Range Rover "confession" ... I KNEW immediately that the Kalpoes' attorneys in the defamation suit against Phil McGraw would embrace Joran's claim that Deepak and Satish did not participate in any wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

THE KALPOES' INVOLVEMENT

First Arrest

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

<snipped>

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Second Arrest - August, 2005

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Third Arrest

Aruba's Chief Prosecutor on New Evidence Against Holloway Suspects
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS, ARUBA'S CHIEF PROSECUTOR:  And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 19, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas

With the passing of time and no decision from the court yet filed ... I am somewhat concerned that negotiations may be taking place behind the scenes.

Please reassure me for umpteenth time that I have nothing to be concerned about.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 19, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

But...but we wanna know NOW!    We wanted to know like yesterday!  Wahhhhhhh hahahahahaha!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 19, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »

http://arubafilmfest.com/MediaProd.asp

Valentijn van der Sloot

Director

An Aruba native, Valentijn van der Sloot studies Film and Video Production at Emerson College in Boston. Valentijn has produced several successful student and commercial projects and will direct the in-house media production team for all aspects related to the Aruba International Film Festival.

Tyron Dijkhoff
Editor

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 19, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.