March 28, 2024, 02:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369221 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 14, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:14:49 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »

bye, now it will be ready for the night crew

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »

Good job NUT!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

ty

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »

Thanks Nut!  You've still got the touch.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »

From the previous thread - the truth before all the lies:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 09:58:06 PM »

I Drove Away Not Knowing

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 14-15:
  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005.

While Natalee was going to be out of town, Jug was going to his lake house to visit with his family and friends. In our marriage, the second for both of us, we rarely vacationed together. My son, Matt, had made his own plans with friends for the weekend, so it was the perfect time for me to take a much-needed, overdue trip to my family's lake house in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I had not been there in a very long time. Birmingham is about nine hours away, so it was just too long a drive since moving here to make the trip on a regular basis. I was very much looking forward to visiting with my family. Everyone's plans were made.

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things in the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house. It was very dark at that hour, and we were both only half awake. But we did talk some. Small talk. We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, sunscreen, and the like. When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life. The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin. She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag. I got out and walked around the car to help her. She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you! Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied, "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side. I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door. Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked back over my shoulder to see her go inside. The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in. I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside. The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely. It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »

OT
Klaas-could you check your email please? I hope I have the correct email addy for you, not sure if it changed or not. Please let me know if you got it thanks.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 10:07:51 PM »

The Confession - June 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

<snipped>

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

<snipped>

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

<snipped>

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

<snipped>

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

<snipped>

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

<snipped>

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

<snipped>

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

<snipped>

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »

OT
Klaas-could you check your email please? I hope I have the correct email addy for you, not sure if it changed or not. Please let me know if you got it thanks.

Got your email.  Done! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »

The Confession - June 10, 2005

'Scarborough Country' for July 12
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 13, 2005

::snipping2::
PAUL REYNOLDS, UNCLE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I know that my sister had a meeting with the FBI June 10, Friday. And from that meeting, she became convinced that Natalee was no longer alive. She called her mother and told her that. And our family was—was—began the grieving process. You know, we were told the report would come out the next day. Later that night, we saw the reports that confessions had been made, that something bad had happened. Shortly thereafter, it was retracted. The next morning, there was a report that said Natalee was confirmed dead. And these reports came from the deputy commissioner. They came from the spokesperson from the Ministry of Justice. And then, all of a sudden, these statements and these confessions just disappeared.

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST: And wait a second. I mean, these confessions were so rock solid that you actually had the FBI coming to you, coming to your family, Natalee's family, saying, we are sorry to tell you this, but there has been a confession. One of these boys has confessed, and Natalee is no longer alive. How do you pull something like that back off the table? Have you had or has your sister had or has anybody in the family had any explanation from Aruban officials whatever happened to this confession, where they buried it?

REYNOLDS: I am not aware of any follow-up information. You know, this seemed to disappear from sight, these confessions did. At the time, we thought that because the investigation is kept secret, we thought it was ongoing, and maybe they just didn't want to release it officially at that time. But, as we see that the appeals, the hearings are showing there's no evidence, but yet we have these confessions, it doesn't make any sense. It's as if they are being hidden or taken away.

SCARBOROUGH: You know, you said—talked about June the 10th. That's when you all were told that the confession had been made, and you said that the family actually started a grieving process. What did the family do?

REYNOLDS: You know, grieving is—it's a difficult process. We were all notified. We exchanged phone calls, making sure everyone in the family was notified. I even had to tell my children, very upsetting to them, very upsetting to all of us.

SCARBOROUGH: Wait, Paul. Are you telling me, back on June the 10th, you told your children, based on the confession of one of these—these punks that took Natalee away from the bar, that Natalee was dead? This was over a month ago. You had to break it to your family, the entire family, Natalee's entire family, because of the confessions, knew that she was dead, and yet here we are over a month later, and they are still claiming they don't have enough evidence to nail these guys?

REYNOLDS: That's absolutely correct. You know, the FBI had informed my sister based on the initial interrogations that that was their belief. That information was given to our family. And it's just—it's a very difficult thing to go through. Grieving should only be a process you have to go through one time.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822
Edit to add  ::snipping2:: for Janet.  MB
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:05:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 10:15:41 PM »

I forgot <snipped> at the beginning and end of Paul's interview.

I apologize.

Janet

Fixed it.  You may have forgotten  ::snipping2:: but you are so good about remembering to include the links.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:09:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »

I forgot <snipped> at the beginning and end of Paul's interview.

I apologize.

Janet

Fixed it.  You may have forgotten  ::snipping2:: but you are so good about remembering to include the links.

Thanks MuffyBee

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 11:48:23 PM »

bye, now it will be ready for the night crew

Thanks Nut!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cleanplatecharlie/2011/03/carlosn_charlies_cityplace_west_palm_beach_mexican_taco_burger.php

Openings/Closings
Carlos'n Charlie's Coming to CityPlace
By Bill Citara, Fri., Mar. 18 2011 @ 6:00AM

​A chain of loud, casual, moderately priced Mexican restaurants--not exactly a rarity in South Florida--is planning to open its second U.S. eatery in CityPlace. 

Carlos'n Charlie's, part of the Mexico-based Grupo Anderson chain (which includes, among other eateries, Senor Frog's), is expected to debut next month in the old Mark's (as in Militello) space between Taverna Opa and City Cellar. 

There will be outdoor seating and space for private parties, as well as an extensive bar menu of margartas, sangria and the like, plus a roster of signature cocktails, like the Paloma (tequila in a salt-rimmed glass with grapefruit soda). 

(An interesting side note: According to Wikipedia, Carlos'n Charlie's used to have a restaurant in Aruba, the one Natalee Holloway was last seen leaving before her disappearance. It was later closed and a Senor Frog's opened next door.)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 02:54:58 AM »

http://citizensvoice.com/news/recovery-dogs-catch-scent-of-missing-pittston-woman-1.1120952#axzz1HDKTq8g9

Recovery dogs catch scent of missing Pittston woman

BY ANDREW STAUB (STAFF WRITER)Published: March 19, 2011

Ebby, a 10-year-old sheltie and border collie mix, darted through the trees and to the water at the downstream location. She scanned a wooded area that had already been sniffed by two other dogs, work that led searchers to mark a nearby tree with yellow police tape.

The dog has worked such missions since she was 10 months old and assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school student who vanished in 2005 while on a trip to Aruba.

Northeast Search and Rescue team member Emy Wilbur offers recovery dog Ebby a treat after searching an area of the Susquehanna River in Pittston on Friday afternoon. KRISTEN MULLEN / THE CITIZENS' VOICE

Read more: http://citizensvoice.com/news/recovery-dogs-catch-scent-of-missing-pittston-woman-1.1120952#ixzz1HDM76pUu

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 03:01:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 08:10:18 AM »

Good job NUT!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 11:54:11 AM »

I notice that douche bag Steph Watts has been very quiet lately 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »

I notice that douche bag Steph Watts has been very quiet lately 

Was the dispicable September 19/10 bashing of Beth by Steph Watts and Tim Miller the last time the Natalee Holloway case was mentioned on "Watts Up With This"

Janet

+++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.