April 30, 2024, 08:26:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 371508 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The American crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!  Why did it not happen?  Could it have been a jurisdictional issue?  Was it Homeland Security?

++++++

Jurisdiction?

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy
Posted February 23, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Red - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2011, 12:19:56 AM »

It is a given that:

1. Kyle Kingman's revealed posts to a private forum regarding a Persistence betrayal in Aruban waters by John Silvetti should have been investigated by the FBI.

2.  Actual video footage of the three ROV dives encompassing the trap located in Aruban waters should have been investigated by the FBI.

3.  The American crew who were on board the Persistence during the search in Aruban waters should have been interrogated by the FBI.

4.  All pipeline/oil contracts afforded John Silvetti following the Persistence undertaking should have been investigated by the FBI.

Justice for an American citizen demanded it!  Why did it not happen?  Could it have been a jurisdictional issue?  Was it Homeland Security?

++++++

Jurisdiction?

NANCY GRACE

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling.  Here again, jurisdiction.  We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005.  Jurisdiction and extradition hve hit us in the face every time.

Homeland Security?

Does Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez have his Eye on Aruba? Talk about bad for their Economy

If anyone wants to wonder why the US government never got more involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and why they did not take Aruba to task, they need only to look to the unstable leader of Venezuela for their answer. Hugo’s actions directly affect American's homeland security decisions.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/23/does-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-have-his-eye-on-aruba-talk-about-bad-for-their-economy/

Red - Scared Monkeys

How do you know that the FBI did not investigate those things?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2011, 12:31:46 AM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5111:dengue-bestrijden-samen-met-private-sector-&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Dutch to English translation
Dengue control together with private sector

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 8:09 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban government wants the dengue mosquito continue to attack with the help of the private sector. According to Health Minister Richard Visser (AVP) has been in discussion with Aruba Bank interested in contributing financially to the fight.

The minister said this week after two more breeding places of mosquitoes have been discovered in the St. Cruz police station. The discovery was made by employees of the Department and Yellow Fever Mosquito Control Department of Health during an inspection of the property. In the past, police have fined the presence of more than 50 breeding grounds for mosquitoes. Reason for the renewed control of determining dengue disease in one of the agents of the Bureau. The problem with this police station is located on the storage of seized vehicles. The cars can stand water, which is an ideal breeding ground for dengue mosquitoes poses.
Visser has personally informed of the situation to the police station in St Cruz. He argues that the police was her responsibility in the fight against dengue in Aruba. When the minister received the message on the breeding grounds for the police, the minister was just talking to experts from the Netherlands and Aruba Bank representatives about plans for the eradication of such mosquitoes. Visser Minister invited the experts and Aruba Bank immediately with him to go and spot the situation in St. Cruz come and see.
The Minister Aruba Bank has shown interest to a substantial financial contribution to the mosquito control on the island. To the way to combat dengue 'professional and more secure' are. "I am pleased that an organization from the private sector to support the fight against dengue." He encourages this type of initiative and hopes for more of this type of cooperation between the private sector and government. In the coming days, so let Fisher know, talk to the minister continues with a Dutch organization on creating a strategic plan to combat dengue in Aruba.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2011, 01:50:53 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14310327

Kyle Fleischmann's father releases new clues in case

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 7:45 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 23, 2011 11:43 PM CDT

By Molly Grantham - bio l email

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) --  Kyle Fleischmann is arguably the most high-profile unsolved, mysterious missing person's case in Charlotte in the past decade.  The 24-year old walked out of Buckhead Saloon in Uptown Charlotte alone and drunk on November 9th, 2007, and was never seen again.

At least that's what we all thought.

But Kyle's father says at least two other people saw him afterwards.  He is sharing these new clues exclusively with WBTV.
 ::snipping2::

He also says all media exposure is important, so he and his wife sat down recently with Lifetime Television producers.  Lifetime told him they are going to feature Kyle's case in a series about ten high-profile missing person stories across the country.  Beth Holloway -- Natalie Holloway's mother -- conducted the interview.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »

ARUBA

YOUR FIRST MOVE

WAS YOUR WORST MOVE

AND

YOU'LL NEVER RECOVER.

CHECKMATE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2011, 02:45:50 AM »

At the end of the day.......doesn't matter whether or not anything on urine's laptop connects to Natalee.....
Peru has him nailed as Stephany's murderer.........
urine's defense is he killed Stephany for what she saw on his laptop wrt Natalee....nothing there....he's toast.....
Something there wrt Natalee....he's toast!!!
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner.....
urine is toast...... Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2011, 03:06:25 AM »

Please light a candle for Natalee!   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2011, 04:19:07 AM »

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »

It is a given that:

++++++

Jurisdiction?

NANCY GRACE

Homeland Security?

Red - Scared Monkeys

How do you know that the FBI did not investigate those things?

No link.  Just heresay.

Considering the three year silence ... it makes sense IF an FBI investigation did take place ... the findings must have concluded that the ROV videos did not reveal that Natalee Holloway's remains were inside the trap ... remains which were recovered by Aruban divers unchallenged by John Silvetti or ...

Could jurisdictional issue and/or homeland security issues have dictated that the FBI could not act on findings that revealed there was a Persistence betrayal that furthered the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for almost six years?

Janet

+++++

A Professional Opinion

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2011, 04:51:53 PM »

Spanish to English translation
Van der Sloot had planned the murder of Stephanie Flores

After reviewing the laptop of Dutch experts broke up version of his defense stating that he had killed the girl by violent emotion
Thursday March 24, 2011 - 01:10 pm
(Frecuencia Latina)

New evidence in the case of Van der Sloot would point to the Dutch citizen would have planned the murder of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010.

After a thorough investigation of the laptop hard drive of Joran van der Sloot by computer experts, where they checked their emails sent and received, web pages viewed, financial transactions and even deleted files from 29 May and 4 June 2010, determined that the Dutch had lied to justice.

According to the defense of Van der Sloot, the boy killed Flores result of "passion" and she to delve into the laptop from the Dutch in the early hours of Sunday May 30 learned that he had been accused of killing Natalee Holloway which provoked a heated discussion between the two and killed by the Peruvian.

However, after the investigation it was reported that computer-related pages Holloway's death was reviewed on Saturday from 1:00 pm until 6:00 pm, a fact that would be strong to break the Dutchman's counsel's submission.

Also, experts revealed that after the killing of Flores were consulted websites on countries that do not extradite in Latin America, places where to cross the border and bus lines in Chile. This shows that Van der Sloot and planned his escape.

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/732371/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-habria-planificado-asesinato-stephany-flores
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

Same article as above but already translated:

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/14500

March 24, 2011 [ 13:34 ]
Peru, Van der Sloot: Hard drive evidence suggests murder was premeditated

LivinginPeru.com

New evidence in the Van der Sloot case suggests that the Dutch man had planned the murder of young Peruvian woman Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010.

After information technology experts conducted an exhaustive investigation of the hard drive from Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop, in which they reviewed his sent and received email, Web pages he had viewed, financial transactions and even files that had been deleted between May 29 and June 4, 2010, they determined that the suspect had lied to the court system.

According to Van der Sloot’s defense, the young man killed Flores out of a “crime of passion” after she began digging through his laptop in his hotel room in the early morning hours of Sunday, May 30. She discovered that he had been accused of killing Natalee Holloway, which provoked a violent argument between the two that ended up claiming the life of the Peruvian woman.

Defense for Joran van der Sloot seeks 3-5 year sentence for Peru murder Mar. 7, 2011
However, after technical studies, it was determined that the pages related to Holloway’s death had been viewed on Saturday, May 29, between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., a fact which is convincing enough to falsify the declarations of the Dutch man’s lawyer.

Inquiries also revealed that after Flores’ murder, pages were viewed with information about which Latin American countries do not comply with extradition, places to cross the border and bus companies in Chile. All of the evidence points to the idea that Van der Sloot was already planning his escape.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »

Same article as above but already translated:

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/14500

March 24, 2011 [ 13:34 ]
Peru, Van der Sloot: Hard drive evidence suggests murder was premeditated

LivinginPeru.com

New evidence in the Van der Sloot case suggests that the Dutch man had planned the murder of young Peruvian woman Stephany Flores on May 30, 2010.

After information technology experts conducted an exhaustive investigation of the hard drive from Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop, in which they reviewed his sent and received email, Web pages he had viewed, financial transactions and even files that had been deleted between May 29 and June 4, 2010, they determined that the suspect had lied to the court system.

According to Van der Sloot’s defense, the young man killed Flores out of a “crime of passion” after she began digging through his laptop in his hotel room in the early morning hours of Sunday, May 30. She discovered that he had been accused of killing Natalee Holloway, which provoked a violent argument between the two that ended up claiming the life of the Peruvian woman.

Defense for Joran van der Sloot seeks 3-5 year sentence for Peru murder Mar. 7, 2011
However, after technical studies, it was determined that the pages related to Holloway’s death had been viewed on Saturday, May 29, between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., a fact which is convincing enough to falsify the declarations of the Dutch man’s lawyer.

Inquiries also revealed that after Flores’ murder, pages were viewed with information about which Latin American countries do not comply with extradition, places to cross the border and bus companies in Chile. All of the evidence points to the idea that Van der Sloot was already planning his escape.

Thanks Klaas.

Did it not cross the mind of Peruvian lawyer Max Altez that the laptop hard drive would be investigated to verify the "crime of passion" alibi that spew out of Joran's lips?

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2011, 11:35:56 PM »

We all knew that it was way too much of a coincidence that Joran killed again on the 5th anniversary of him killing Natalee. Even though I knew, it still hits me hard to see it in tangible evidence.

Aruba is guilty of Stephany's death right along with him.

How do they sleep at night?   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:13 AM »

We all knew that it was way too much of a coincidence that Joran killed again on the 5th anniversary of him killing Natalee. Even though I knew, it still hits me hard to see it in tangible evidence.

Aruba is guilty of Stephany's death right along with him.

How do they sleep at night?   

They continue to intoxicate themselves at a pace even my man Charlie Sheen couldn't handle to cope what they all live with on that EVIL ISLAND. The murder of Natalee Holloway is just a tip of the iceberg in regards to the atrocities that occur on that EVIL ISLAND on a regular basis.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2011, 12:56:32 AM »

If you think this is going to ever end Aruba, you are sadly mistaken.

One afternoon I reach Beth on her cell phone. "I'm in Columbus, Ohio, on a secret mission," she says. "I'm putting together another strike against Aruba. I tell you, Bryan, those people down there, they'll never know what hit them. They should never have messed with me."

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=2

This is a fantastic read. Here's another quote that is very telling about the minute the land.

"When the Twittys' private jet arrived in Aruba that first night, it was dark. The group piled into two vans driven by workers from Aruba's general-aviation office."

And another....

"At the Holiday Inn, Beth and Jug found another of the senior-trip escorts, a teacher named Paul Lilly, waiting with the only American official Lilly had found, a Drug Enforcement Administration agent."

And another....

"Beth took a hotel employee aside and described him. "She knew exactly who he was: Joran van der Sloot," Beth remembers. "And then she said—these were her exact words—'He tends to prey upon young female tourists.'"

ARUBA IS FULLY AWARE OF THE PREYING UPON FOREIGN WOMEN THAT GOES ON BY THE MISCREANTS ON THAT ISLAND..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »

Who happens to show up as soon as they arrive on that EVIL ISLAND?

"By now they had been joined by Charles Croes, a wealthy Aruban who owned a cellular-phone rental company on the island. According to Croes, who was summoned to meet Beth in a darkened gas-station parking lot, Natalee had made a cell-phone call to an American number, and Beth was curious to know to whom. It turned out to have been an accidental call to a friend."

Is it possible that it wasn't even Natalee that made the call, but a call was accidentally made by one of the miscreants?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2011, 01:42:11 AM »

aruba is toast...end of days for aruba and all that denied Justice for Natalee and by covering for urine will be held accountable for the murder of Stephany....
rot in hell aruba and cover up crew......
and those that took advantage.....TM and persistence crew....shame on you all......your judgment day is also just around the corner.......
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 01:50:49 AM »

Flashback...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/02/04/why-paint-rocks-in-the-middle-of-nowhere/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5110:beschilderde-rotsen-geven-verkeerde-indruk&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

"Painted rocks give the wrong impression '

Wednesday, 23 March 2011 8:08 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Following a two rocks that are painted by unknown along the main road near the airport Reina Beatrix, the Office of Public Works (DOW) issued a press release.

DOW says not happy with the painted rocks, the one painted with the colors of the Aruban flag and the other totally yellow, because they meet tourists' a false impression of our island and how we treat our environment. " While Dow believes that the unknown artists with great care have been involved, the public still have to clean or replace the rocks.
Rock painting is long tradition in Aruba. 

Right on!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2011, 02:22:30 AM »

Ariean and Flora de Bie's daughters:

Josien de Bie

http://en-pi.facebook.com/people/Josien-de-Bie/554104570?sk=wall

Worked at Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behavior (PhD student)
Studied Gedrag en Neurobiologie (Neurobiology and Behavior ) at University of Groningen
Lives in Nijmegen, Netherlands
From Kampen, Netherlands

http://www.ru.nl/donders/

http://neurofederatie.nl/member_details.php?id=2029
Member details
Drs. Josien DE BIE 
Medical Biophysics
Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behavior
6525 EZ Nijmegen
Netherlands

http://cbn.eldoc.ub.rug.nl/FILES/root/2007/PhysiolBehavVidal/2007PhysiolBehavVidal.pdf

http://josienie.wordpress.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annemarie de Bie

http://www.celtann.com/home.asp

http://www.celtann.com/album.asp

Take her in your arms- Celtann

This album  is the product of a lot of hard work and help from many people.
It was recorded in a mini home studio on Aruba in the beginning of 2004.
Mixed and recorded at the house of John van der Pluijm it took the whole de Bie family and John and a whole lot of patience and organizing to  accomplish what you hold in your hand now. For the lyrics of some of the songs we've  had to delve into Irish history, wrack our brains and ransack the internet to be able to understand what we were singing.
After all was done, we realized we probably could have done it better, faster and probably should have started sooner, but... the goal isn't worth achieving if you don't get to make the journey towards it. I've learned so much and not just about music...
I would like to thank John and my Dad Ariean for all their efforts both musical and technical, my Mum Flora and my sister Margriet for their patience, their musical contribution to this album and their faith in  me. I would also like to thank my sister Josien for getting me a place to rest my weary head, thank you Pete, Bonnie, Dieb, Violaine...
Thank you all so very much....for taking me in your arms

http://www.flingmusic.com/band.asp?lan=eng

http://www.flingmusic.com/band.asp?ID=2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Margriet de Bie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.