March 28, 2024, 07:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369210 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 31, 2011, 10:27:47 PM »

I'll have to go thru the rest of the docs and see what I can post.  There are hundreds of pages so I may not get to them all until the weekend.  I'll do my best.

I'm curious about the Larry Garrison emails.  No rush though.
I remember in Larry Garrison's depo, he said that Deepak admitted that all
three had sex with Natalee.
Remember Deepak wanted to be paid $1 million to appear on Greta.  She refused
and that is why he didn't appear on any talk shows or give any interviews.
His intention was to sell his story for big bucks.

Thanks for all!

Magnolia - I didn't think the Garrison emails would be in this stuff but they are.  I just need to make sure it's not a problem posting them.  I will ask Red.

Thanks, Klaas!
Just summarize.  That will be fine.

BBM^^^

Sometimes the things I post don't come out the way I intend.
I meant no disrespect to Klaas.  She usually understands me...thank goodness!

Magnolia, I just thought you were teasing her; it sounded sweet and funny.  All's good.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 31, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »

Larry Garrison emails to Deepak.  Plus one response by Deepak to Larry Garrison.  Email addys and phone numbers redacted   

5 emails from Garrison to Deepak:

One response from Deepak to Garrison:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: March 31, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas and anon monkey.

That Deepak is a cocky so and so, isn't he?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 31, 2011, 11:40:05 PM »

Thank you Klaas for capturing and posting the document, and for all you do. 

Thank you secret monkey for funding the document purchase.

Thank you TM for your daily news feed and for ending/starting the day with the photographic reminder of why we are here.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2011, 11:42:45 PM »

Garrison looked a bit opportunist to me 

Hi Sleuth - good to see you!

Yesterday I saved close to 1000 pages of documents.  I'm trying to go through and figure out what would be worth posting and watermarking.  Plus these documents have not been redacted for SS numbers or phone numbers or any of that personal info so I have to watch out for that too.  I'll probably post more tomorrow and over the weekend as I have more time to post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2011, 11:43:40 PM »

You're welcome Magnolia.  I scanned through a 400+ page document quickly to see if I saw the Garrison emails and sure enough! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 01, 2011, 12:25:14 AM »

You're welcome Magnolia.  I scanned through a 400+ page document quickly to see if I saw the Garrison emails and sure enough! 

400 pages!  WOW
I have never cared much for Larry Garrison, but I prefer him to Deepak.
I hardly believe that those are the only emails between the two of them.
It is curious that they would only choose those to exhibit.
I think they are trying to discredit Larry Garrison's deposition.  Not gonna work.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 01, 2011, 12:30:43 AM »

Deepak is tempted by the offer to make money.  He feels uncomfortable with keying information using the computer; he would be interested in discussing the project in person.  Garrison is interested in getting at the truth; Deepak doesn't have the answer to the puzzle.  It's about him--with a mention of Natalee and family.  So, no deal.  Is that it?

Thank you, Klaas, for your willingness to spend so much of your time on these documents for us.  Hope that Pete gives you a few extra kisses this weekend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 01, 2011, 12:37:13 AM »

You're welcome Magnolia.  I scanned through a 400+ page document quickly to see if I saw the Garrison emails and sure enough!  

400 pages!  WOW
I have never cared much for Larry Garrison, but I prefer him to Deepak.
I hardly believe that those are the only emails between the two of them.
It is curious that they would only choose those to exhibit.
I think they are trying to discredit Larry Garrison's deposition.  Not gonna work.

What most of the exhibits are trying to show is that poor Deepak and Satish were totally innocent of everything and Joran is the only bad guy.  I probably downloaded over 1000 pages of PDF's from the court.  There are statements (the same ones we have from the case) of Deepak and Satish and a few others.  From what I've read so far nothing different really (even though retranslated) than what we already have had here.  There is so much though I have to take my time and see if there's a real gem in there that is begging to be posted, LOL.

There is alot of unredacted personal information that I don't feel right posting.   The whole idea is for them to try and prove that Deepak and Satish were poor innocent bystanders, upstanding wonderful young men who were defamed by the Dr. Phil show.  

IMO, they were dirtbags before the show and you can't defame a dirtbag.

Edited to add:
  I downloaded about 9 pdf's from the court website.  One is over 300 pages and another over 400 then the rest varying sizes.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:39:44 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 01, 2011, 12:38:28 AM »

Deepak is tempted by the offer to make money.  He feels uncomfortable with keying information using the computer; he would be interested in discussing the project in person.  Garrison is interested in getting at the truth; Deepak doesn't have the answer to the puzzle.  It's about him--with a mention of Natalee and family.  So, no deal.  Is that it?

Thank you, Klaas, for your willingness to spend so much of your time on these documents for us.  Hope that Pete gives you a few extra kisses this weekend.

Yeah, Deepak would do a book if it was about him (like anyone cares) 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2011, 01:26:47 AM »

Deepak Kalpoe - A Book or Movie Deal

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 12/2/2005 10:37:47 AM ET

<snipped>

RITA COSBY, HOST:  You know, there's a lot of clips that came in, Beth, but I want to get your reaction to this because a lot of people are frustrated to hear this, Deepak talking basically about maybe making some money off this, maybe a movie, maybe a book deal.  Take a listen, Beth, if you could.  I want to get your reaction.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

KALPOE:  (INAUDIBLE)  They say write a book.  Explain everything in the book.  Give it to a publisher.  You'll have a pretty good sum of money.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

COSBY:  I don't know if you heard that, Beth, but, Give it to a publisher.  I can make a pretty good sum of money.  How disgusted are you to hear that?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  Oh, you know, Rita, not only hearing that, but I actually saw it come across someone's Blackberry, a reporter, where Deepak was saying that he wanted $250,000 in a book or a movie deal.  You know, and I had to see it, like I said, come across a reporter's Blackberry.  Deepak's been reaching out to various reporters in the United States since early on.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »

What most of the exhibits are trying to show is that poor Deepak and Satish were totally innocent of everything and Joran is the only bad guy.  I probably downloaded over 1000 pages of PDF's from the court.  There are statements (the same ones we have from the case) of Deepak and Satish and a few others.  From what I've read so far nothing different really (even though retranslated) than what we already have had here.  There is so much though I have to take my time and see if there's a real gem in there that is begging to be posted, LOL.

There is alot of unredacted personal information that I don't feel right posting.   The whole idea is for them to try and prove that Deepak and Satish were poor innocent bystanders, upstanding wonderful young men who were defamed by the Dr. Phil show. 

Edited to add:
  I downloaded about 9 pdf's from the court website.  One is over 300 pages and another over 400 then the rest varying sizes.

Could it be that the Kalpoes' attorneys are going to use Joran's own words/lies in the Range Rover confession to their advantage in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw?

Janet

+++++

Joran: Just Dropped Me Off

The Road Ranger Transcript:

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

William Cremer: Exonerates My Boys

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot ....

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

<snipped>

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Hans Mos: Received An Alibi

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

Deeply Involved

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »

Dr. Phil Tried To Scoop Oprah

Dr. Phil recently tried to scoop the lady that discovered him, Oprah! Legal documents that were filed in a lawsuit against Dr. Phil for allegedly defaming two men in the Natalee Holloway case (the girl who disappeared in Aruba) have been discovered, and that is there the story comes from.

Oprah had scheduled to do an exclusive interview with Natalee's mom, Beth on September 20th of 2005. Dr. Phil had been working on getting the same interview, and then he found out Oprah was doing the same. Emails between Dr. Phil and his staff have been revealed, and one of his producers found out about Oprah was trying to get the interview. In her email, she had the following to say to Dr. Phil…

"But we can OUT SCOOP Oprah & do the show w/ her first no matter what we find tomorrow we still have an interesting show - plus only YOU can really help."

Dr. Phil replied…

::snipping2:: <SNIPPING>

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/180589/%5BGossip%5D-Dr.-Phil-Tried-To-Scoop-Oprah.htm

Edited by San = Thanks for the link.  We try not to post the entire article.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:15:00 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »

What most of the exhibits are trying to show is that poor Deepak and Satish were totally innocent of everything and Joran is the only bad guy.  I probably downloaded over 1000 pages of PDF's from the court.  There are statements (the same ones we have from the case) of Deepak and Satish and a few others.  From what I've read so far nothing different really (even though retranslated) than what we already have had here.  There is so much though I have to take my time and see if there's a real gem in there that is begging to be posted, LOL.

There is alot of unredacted personal information that I don't feel right posting.   The whole idea is for them to try and prove that Deepak and Satish were poor innocent bystanders, upstanding wonderful young men who were defamed by the Dr. Phil show. 

Edited to add:

Could it be that the Kalpoes' attorneys are going to use Joran's own words/lies in the Range Rover confession to their advantage in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw?

Janet

+++++

Joran: Just Dropped Me Off

The Road Ranger Transcript:

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

William Cremer: Exonerates My Boys

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot ....

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

<snipped>

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Hans Mos: Received An Alibi

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Food for Thought

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

I haven't seen anyone here at SM that believes 100% of what Joran says whether it be the Range Rover story or the most recent falling off balcony story.  I do believe many feel as though with every lie is a smidgen of truth. 

It's clear to me that Joran is simply throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks and in the process making some $$.  He knows that he's already paid the consequence of unlawful disposal of a corpse.  Could be that the stories not involving K2 are in hopes of K2 getting a large settlement from Dr. Phil and sharing with Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083973#msg1083973

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »

Dr. Phil Tried To Scoop Oprah

Dr. Phil recently tried to scoop the lady that discovered him, Oprah! Legal documents that were filed in a lawsuit against Dr. Phil for allegedly defaming two men in the Natalee Holloway case (the girl who disappeared in Aruba) have been discovered, and that is there the story comes from.

Oprah had scheduled to do an exclusive interview with Natalee's mom, Beth on September 20th of 2005. Dr. Phil had been working on getting the same interview, and then he found out Oprah was doing the same. Emails between Dr. Phil and his staff have been revealed, and one of his producers found out about Oprah was trying to get the interview. In her email, she had the following to say to Dr. Phil…

"But we can OUT SCOOP Oprah & do the show w/ her first no matter what we find tomorrow we still have an interesting show - plus only YOU can really help."

Dr. Phil replied…

::snipping2:: <SNIPPING>

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/180589/%5BGossip%5D-Dr.-Phil-Tried-To-Scoop-Oprah.htm

Edited by San = Thanks for the link.  We try not to post the entire article.

Beth Holloway dragged into Dr. Phil lawsuit
Published: 3/16 7:25 am
Updated: 3/16 7:41 am

Birmingham, Al  (CBS42)  Beth Holloway will have to do a deposition in a lawsuit against talk show host Dr. Phil according to documents cited by the website TMZ.

<snipped>

The lawsuit claims Beth Holloway was privy to information "surrounding the motives and production of the show." 

Lawyers for Dr. Phil and CBS say they only fought the deposition because it would slow down action on their motion to dismiss the lawsuit.  According to TMZ, the judge in the case is proceeding with both the deposition and consideration of the motion to dismiss

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-dragged-into-Dr-Phil-lawsuit/jmg9Nn_al0yExRHHa--mrg.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 01, 2011, 05:11:07 PM »

Dr. Phil Tried to Blindside Oprah
Originally posted Apr 1st 2011 9:38 AM PDT
by TMZ Staff

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/01/dr-phil-oprah-winfrey-competiton-stealing-guests-natalee-holloway-beth-producer-email-aruba-staff/print

Emails

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0401_phil_oprah_TMZ.pdf

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: April 01, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »

So, Dr. Phil and Oprah both wanted an interview with Beth.  Phil would have had a reaction to the Deepak interview.  Oprah would have had a Beth interview.  That doesn't change the Deepak tape in any way.

The only way I can see this having a bearing on the lawsuit is if Deepak had an interview set up with Oprah (for money) and Oprah canceled. Then it would just show that Deepak wanted to make money.  It wouldn't change what he said on tape.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »

So, Dr. Phil and Oprah both wanted an interview with Beth.  Phil would have had a reaction to the Deepak interview.  Oprah would have had a Beth interview.  That doesn't change the Deepak tape in any way.

The only way I can see this having a bearing on the lawsuit is if Deepak had an interview set up with Oprah (for money) and Oprah canceled. Then it would just show that Deepak wanted to make money.  It wouldn't change what he said on tape.

Has no bearing other than the prosecution trying to make the Dr. Phil team look bad.  Oprah and Dr. Phil must be OK as Dr. Phil show is on her new network OWN.   I think this much ado about nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2011, 06:00:22 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6799&offId=0

HUES COMISARIO A PROLONGA DETENCION DI TATA Y YIU H.C. MERRYWEATER Y P.C. MERRYWEATHER

Despues di a ser deteni recientemente durante un razzia na algun cas y negoshi, diabierna mainta tanto e tata H.C. Merryweather como tambe su yiu P.C. Merryweather a presenta dilanti hues comisario pa wak si ta prolonga nan detencion relaciona cu posesion di armanan di candela. Despues di a revisa tur e documentonan di e investigacion Hues comisario a bay di acuerdo cu e peticion di fiscal pa prolonga detencion di ambos sospechoso.

Thru translator:

judge comisario owing to prolonga detencion of father y child h.c. merryweater y therefore.c. merryweather

after of owing to being deteni recientemente during one razzia at some cas y business, diabierna morning tanto the father h.c. merryweather because; also his child therefore.c. merryweather owing to present fast judge comisario for look at if is prolonga they detencion relaciona cu posesion of armanan of candela. after of owing to revisa all the documentonan of the investigacion judge comisario owing to bay of acuerdo cu the peticion of fiscal for prolonga detencion of both sospechoso.

So it's Philip Conrad Merryweather and Herbert Merryweather.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.