April 20, 2024, 03:22:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370704 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: April 02, 2011, 02:15:36 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 02, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »

http://www.xtal.info/merryweather/data/mer2688.html

Notes for John William Merryweather:

Name: John William Merryweather 
    Born: May 30, 1932 pos, Aruba

Auther A pictorial résumé of natural, historical and cultural monuments
of Aruba / by John W. Merryweather. - Aruba : De Wit Stores, 1972. - 56
p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Merryweather's in Aruba 2004
MERRYWEATHER DEBORAH LYNN HUBADASTRAAT 26
MERRYWEATHER ELIZABETH MARIE BYRONSTRAAT 9
MERRYWEATHER EVELINE CLOTHILDE ADRIAAN LACLE BLVD. 6
MERRYWEATHER HERBERT SYDNEY ALTO VISTA 116
MERRYWEATHER JOHN WILLIAM BUBALI 113-C
MERRYWEATHER-DE LANNOY FRANCINE MARIE JEANETTE ALTO VISTA 116
During WWII, John Merryweather was sent to an expensive boarding school
in Jamaica. In 1986 John Merryweather was nominated as a minister to
represent Aruba in Holland. He was responsible for the students of Aruba
living in Holland, and he was the contact person for all the economic
affairs. for 3 1/2 years John Merryweather was director of the national
Fund Sports for handicapped people. John Merryweather received twice the
"Order van Oranje" (A recognition by Queen Beatrix for being an
outstanding citizen.)
John Merryweather was married to Oncha Arends and got 4 daughters and one
son (Herbert My dad) and got divorced shortly after there last one was
born.
After the divorce John Merryweather (My grand father). got married with a
john girl named Stella and got 1 son called Mickeljohn. in Aruba there is
only 5 real Merryweather,s and all have a lot of things in common. there
is Sidney Merryweather which is my cousin son of one of the daughters of
John in his 1st marage. Herbert (my dad) and Herbert (my brother) and I
(Philip).
Source=Philip Conrad Merryweather

Did San write this resume? 

Born: May 30, 1932 pos, Aruba   Monkey Devil!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: April 02, 2011, 09:07:43 AM »

Born: May 30, 1932 pos, Aruba   Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2011, 09:36:06 AM »

Born: May 30, 1932 pos, Aruba   Monkey Devil!

[/quote]

(Laughing as I wipe coffee off lappy screen)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:37:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2011, 09:40:37 AM »

texasmom - 

You have my silent thanks every day!  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

And mine as well. . . I don't always log in but I do try to read and keep up with what is going on there and it is always plenty and none of it good!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 02, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »

Deepak is tempted by the offer to make money.  He feels uncomfortable with keying information using the computer; he would be interested in discussing the project in person.  Garrison is interested in getting at the truth; Deepak doesn't have the answer to the puzzle.  It's about him--with a mention of Natalee and family.  So, no deal.  Is that it?

Thank you, Klaas, for your willingness to spend so much of your time on these documents for us.  Hope that Pete gives you a few extra kisses this weekend.

Yeah, Deepak would do a book if it was about him (like anyone cares) 

Thank you, Klaas, as always for all the work you did on this and for all you have done throughout the years in this regard.

Deepak is just as big of a sociopath as Joran to think anybody would be even remotely interested in his loser little life if not for his connection to this most infamous crime.  They seem to have difficulty even being in touch with realiuty on that flyspeck of nowhere they call home.  Totally delusional to think himself of any interest whatsoever other than his brush with infamy.  Hated, yes.  Interesting, not in the least.

I have always referred to them as garden-variety punks and stand by this even more as their totally unremarkable lives unfold over the years.  Like most CRIMINALS (they and their mother hate that word-hahaha) they are completely devoid of anything other than their crimes and sick, sick practices with regard to matters of the opposite sex.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Who is John Merryweather kidding?  He was instrumental in leading the protests against Beth, feeble and obviously orchestrated (and likely paid for--this is Aruba after all) that they were.

So good to see that whole family get theirs!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2011, 10:06:54 AM »

texasmom - 

You have my silent thanks every day!  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

And mine as well. . . I don't always log in but I do try to read and keep up with what is going on there and it is always plenty and none of it good!

I feel confident we don't ever see a lot of what goes on there.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »

Deepak is tempted by the offer to make money.  He feels uncomfortable with keying information using the computer; he would be interested in discussing the project in person.  Garrison is interested in getting at the truth; Deepak doesn't have the answer to the puzzle.  It's about him--with a mention of Natalee and family.  So, no deal.  Is that it?

Thank you, Klaas, for your willingness to spend so much of your time on these documents for us.  Hope that Pete gives you a few extra kisses this weekend.

Yeah, Deepak would do a book if it was about him (like anyone cares) 

Thank you, Klaas, as always for all the work you did on this and for all you have done throughout the years in this regard.

Deepak is just as big of a sociopath as Joran to think anybody would be even remotely interested in his loser little life if not for his connection to this most infamous crime.  They seem to have difficulty even being in touch with realiuty on that flyspeck of nowhere they call home.  Totally delusional to think himself of any interest whatsoever other than his brush with infamy.  Hated, yes.  Interesting, not in the least.

I have always referred to them as garden-variety punks and stand by this even more as their totally unremarkable lives unfold over the years.  Like most CRIMINALS (they and their mother hate that word-hahaha) they are completely devoid of anything other than their crimes and sick, sick practices with regard to matters of the opposite sex.

So true, all of it.   

And my thanks to Klaas as well, I don't say it enough!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »

Hi Anna - good to see you!

The more time goes by the more obvious how high up the crooks are in Aruba.  The entire island is run by crooks and so commonplace the non-crooks don't think it's wrong.  All that matters is $$ and protecting their precious tourist, drug and money laundering dollars.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 02, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »

Who is John Merryweather kidding?  He was instrumental in leading the protests against Beth, feeble and obviously orchestrated (and likely paid for--this is Aruba after all) that they were.

So good to see that whole family get theirs!

Absolutely!  I'll be watching to see what actually comes of it all.  Surely this has gone on for many many years so I've been wondering "why" now????  IIRC there was a recent investigation into at least one person in the "tax office" that I saw in the news...I don't think I posted about it at the time because the investigations into those embezzling and/or committing fraud are almost too many to keep up with these days.  But now I'm wondering if that investigation (or maybe others) has anything to do with the recent events with the Merryweather's? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 02, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »

Hi Anna - good to see you!

The more time goes by the more obvious how high up the crooks are in Aruba.  The entire island is run by crooks and so commonplace the non-crooks don't think it's wrong.  All that matters is $$ and protecting their precious tourist, drug and money laundering dollars.

That sums it up so well imo.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 02, 2011, 11:03:11 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/29692-detencion-di-tata-y-yiu-merryweather-prolonga-y-nan-ta-sera-pa-pocision-ilegal-di-arma-solamente.html

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of father y child surname m. prolonga y they're close for pocision ilegal of arm only

friday, 01 april 2011 12:54

the accion the week on family m. was more bien on fraude of tax. in the razzia at various lugar at aruba y also colombia owing to achieve arm. at the cas at alto vista owing to achieve armanan cual according the son is cosnan cu the is colecta. armanan old-fashioned cu seems not they not know self if this is funciona. so advocate chris lejuez owing to splica also. of another near the father m. they owing to achieve one pistol cu the was have in cas. the not have permission pe. is one amigo of dje cu owing to go merca y cu today owing to fayece end owing to lage behind pe. past owing to dune for her defende his self the time yonder because in door of they cas his senjora owing to become victima of atraco at alto vista. berdad owing to confisca very much documento relaciona cu the investigacion but the father cu child is deteni for pocision of arm without permission. they owing to present close fiscal diabierna morning y owing to prolonga they detencion cu 8 day more. huez comisario also owing to miranan because wanted owing to see cu the detencion owing to march the caminda legal y corecto. for thing is the father, in the caso here will wordo send kia. the have problem cu his back y will wordo send kia because eynan have one mihor espacio for her can sosega. contrario at custumber the two sospechosonan owing to being treci at ministerio publico self.

::snipping2::

Looks like there was some special consideration for Herbert Merryweather's back problems... 

Thought this comment was interesting too...

scirbi for marylee, april 01, 2011
then is chris lejuez is they advocate? neither mucho day happen also the jui of chris they owing to hanja his b oto hoof claw of drugs, y con owing to stop cu the caso ey? if m ino is hera the boat (jate) jama and love aruba. +3 come across...

I'd posted about that here...wonder if anything will ever come of it????

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1312038#msg1312038

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »

There was an interview very early on of a woman who said that Natalee should never have gotten into that car with those boys, blah, blah blah--totally grey haried women.  I seem to remember her as a Gladys Merryweather or some such name and allegedly the wife of John.

Anyone else recall this?  It was such a glaring case of blaming the victim is why it stood out in my mind.

Yeah, for certain, tourists should never have anything to do with anybody in Aruba as it can cost you your life.  Death seems a pretty harsh sentence to me for sharing a taxi back to a hotel.  Despicable old hag and I may be wrong totally about the name after all this time and even the connection but that's how I remember it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2011, 11:42:12 AM »

Klaas

Do the documents actually state that Beth Holloway had knowledge of what the Kalpoes' attorneys perceived as the manipulation of the Phil McGraw recording?

I believe the definition of that allegation would be "defamation of character".

Janet

++++++

Beth Holloway dragged into Dr. Phil lawsuit
Published: 3/16 7:25 am
Updated: 3/16 7:41 am

Birmingham, Al  (CBS42)  Beth Holloway will have to do a deposition in a lawsuit against talk show host Dr. Phil according to documents cited by the website TMZ.

<snipped>

The lawsuit claims Beth Holloway was privy to information "surrounding the motives and production of the show."  

Lawyers for Dr. Phil and CBS say they only fought the deposition because it would slow down action on their motion to dismiss the lawsuit.  According to TMZ, the judge in the case is proceeding with both the deposition and consideration of the motion to dismiss

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-dragged-into-Dr-Phil-lawsuit/jmg9Nn_al0yExRHHa--mrg.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 02, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »

There was an interview very early on of a woman who said that Natalee should never have gotten into that car with those boys, blah, blah blah--totally grey haried women.  I seem to remember her as a Gladys Merryweather or some such name and allegedly the wife of John.

Anyone else recall this?  It was such a glaring case of blaming the victim is why it stood out in my mind.

Yeah, for certain, tourists should never have anything to do with anybody in Aruba as it can cost you your life.  Death seems a pretty harsh sentence to me for sharing a taxi back to a hotel.  Despicable old hag and I may be wrong totally about the name after all this time and even the connection but that's how I remember it.

It's not ringing a bell with me Anna, but maybe it will with others.  When I think of the Merryweather's, other than John's infuriating interviews on MSN I remember his daughter Lienchi (Evelyn/Eveline) leading the protest against the chollers when Michael Saladin was in jail.

I do know that one of John Merryweathers wives was Oncha Arends, and his current wife is Stella Merryweather.

I remember Lienchi Merryweather (John's daughter)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 02, 2011, 12:30:02 PM »

It's not ringing a bell with me Anna, but maybe it will with others.  When I think of the Merryweather's, other than John's infuriating interviews on MSN I remember his daughter Lienchi (Evelyn/Eveline) leading the protest against the chollers when Michael Saladin was in jail.

I do know that one of John Merryweathers wives was Oncha Arends, and his current wife is Stella Merryweather.

( Embarassed oops...started a thought and then changed it to the above but didn't erase it...lol)

edit   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »

Klaas

Was the editor of the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording required to give a deposition testimony?  Has he/she been identified?

I must be missing something.  It makes sense to me that the editor's deposition  testimony taken under oath as well as a professional comparison of Phil McGraw's recording with Skeeters' hard drive recording would be the catalyst which would answer the questions ... "Was the recording edited?" ... "Was the recording manipulated?"

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 02, 2011, 12:54:41 PM »

http://www.xtal.info/merryweather/data/mer2688.html

Born: May 30, 1932 pos, Aruba

Auther A pictorial résumé of natural, historical and cultural monuments
of Aruba / by John W. Merryweather. - Aruba : De Wit Stores, 1972. - 56
p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Merryweather's in Aruba 2004
MERRYWEATHER DEBORAH LYNN HUBADASTRAAT 26
MERRYWEATHER ELIZABETH MARIE BYRONSTRAAT 9
MERRYWEATHER EVELINE CLOTHILDE ADRIAAN LACLE BLVD. 6
MERRYWEATHER HERBERT SYDNEY ALTO VISTA 116
MERRYWEATHER JOHN WILLIAM BUBALI 113-C
MERRYWEATHER-DE LANNOY FRANCINE MARIE JEANETTE ALTO VISTA 116
During WWII, John Merryweather was sent to an expensive boarding school
in Jamaica. In 1986 John Merryweather was nominated as a minister to
represent Aruba in Holland. He was responsible for the students of Aruba
living in Holland, and he was the contact person for all the economic
affairs. for 3 1/2 years John Merryweather was director of the national
Fund Sports for handicapped people. John Merryweather received twice the
"Order van Oranje" (A recognition by Queen Beatrix for being an
outstanding citizen.)
John Merryweather was married to Oncha Arends and got 4 daughters and one
son (Herbert My dad) and got divorced shortly after there last one was
born.
After the divorce John Merryweather (My grand father). got married with a
john girl named Stella and got 1 son called Mickeljohn. in Aruba there is
only 5 real Merryweather,s and all have a lot of things in common. there
is Sidney Merryweather which is my cousin son of one of the daughters of
John in his 1st marage. Herbert (my dad) and Herbert (my brother) and I
(Philip).
Source=Philip Conrad Merryweather

Arends!!

Natalee Holloway Connections
-Dilma Arends Geerman
-Sarah E. Arends-Mansur
-Max Arends
-Judith Arends

++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 4/7/2006 12:15:41 PM ET

RITA COSBY, HOST:  What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig?  Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection?  And the fact—it was interesting.  When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 02, 2011, 01:26:32 PM »

Monkey Devil!

This was just filed on the 30th and made available today.  You have to wonder what was on the WRONG flash drive, LOL (backseatbangers?):

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.