April 27, 2024, 09:00:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 371213 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: April 02, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »

Reply #682 on: March 18, 2008, 09:28:45 AM  OCEANEXPLORER/KYLE
I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated. This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366260#msg366260

COMPARISON OF CAGE AT MERRYWEATHER RESIDENCE AND THE CAGE FOUND BY RV PERSISTENCE

COULD THE CAGE/TRAP BE RELATED TO THE MERRYWEATHER'S ZOO TRAPS???

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!

This was just filed on the 30th and made available today.  You have to wonder what was on the WRONG flash drive, LOL (backseatbangers?):

UH...OH!!! Now the Kalpoes will claim their counsel is incompetent!!  Monkey Devil! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »

I learned from a source that there is only one place/person(?) on Aruba where a large commercial fish trap would have originated. This should make it a reasonable venture figuring out who's trap we found.  The next logical move would be after finding them, asking them to explain their missing trap.  1) How did they lose it  2) why was it lost where it was 3) what were it's contents when it was "lost" and 3) what boat was used to transport the trap.

Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.

COMPARISON OF CAGE AT MERRYWEATHER RESIDENCE AND THE CAGE FOUND BY RV PERSISTENCE

Now we're getting somewhere!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2011, 03:20:28 PM »

Philip and his family not only had access to a number of different cages and traps, I'd bet they are the cause of the huge BOA problem and the sighting of lions. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #384 on: April 02, 2011, 03:20:59 PM »

Now we're getting somewhere!!! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 02, 2011, 03:23:40 PM »

MERRYWEATHER, John…. Aruban. 73 years old. Has lived on Aruba “a long time.” Admitted he is good friends with “the police commissioner” (DOMPIG), and he knows several high-ranking, more senior persons within the police department.

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:06 pm   Post subject:
Oh okay. I did tell Red and Tom that they could post this here, as in on the message boards, but not on the site itself, because my mom would kill me if she saw this on a website, and she's reading SM now.

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom's cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don't know his name.
The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran's.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran's classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran's dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 02, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 02, 2011, 03:29:59 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Ribbit ribbit and ... ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit shoe fly shoe pie ribbit ribbit but ... ribbit ribbit Brandi ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit ribbit pond ribbit Veggie ribbit ... ribbit border guards ribbit and .... ribbit shoot ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit large aquarium ribbit.

Janet

RIBBIT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 02, 2011, 03:33:37 PM »

Kermit

Do you have the approximate measurements of the cages?

Thanks

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #389 on: April 02, 2011, 03:39:05 PM »

This picture always brings the Merryweather's to mind for me.  Until I know who everyone is in it and eliminate them...I'll always wonder.

This one in particular favors the young Herbie IMO.

Again...JMO.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2011, 03:44:06 PM »

FLASHBACK: THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL

December, 2007

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kermit

January, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: April 02, 2011, 03:49:55 PM »

Herby Merryweather is captain of a boat named "Dorothy".
http://www.caribbeanedge.com/aruba/activities/fishing/_dorothy_.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: April 02, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Ribbit ribbit and ... ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit shoe fly shoe pie ribbit ribbit but ... ribbit ribbit Brandi ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit ribbit pond ribbit Veggie ribbit ... ribbit border guards ribbit and .... ribbit shoot ribbit.  Ribbit ribbit large aquarium ribbit.

Janet

I saw that......made me laugh the other day. Monkey Devil!

RIBBIT
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:53 PM »

Kermit

Thanks

Janet

I don't know what the cages sizes are out at that zoo in the Merryweather compound. But Kyle posted the cage size here and in that post above.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: April 02, 2011, 03:55:29 PM »

This picture always brings the Merryweather's to mind for me.  Until I know who everyone is in it and eliminate them...I'll always wonder.

This one in particular favors the young Herbie IMO.

Again...JMO.

looks to be wearing a visitor badge so that ain't no crew member.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: April 02, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »

The Strategic Communications Task Force

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders. The Task Force continues to support the Holloway/Twitty families and will continue to offer support in their search for Natalee Holloway.

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:
Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs 
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

Additional members
Greg Peterson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Olindo Koolman Former Governor of Aruba
Alfonso Riverol Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Andy Osbourne Aruba Timeshare Association
Jan van Nes Aruba Timeshare Association
Bill Carson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Erik Brete Liaison to the office of the Prime Minister
Henry Baarh Minister Plenipotentiary Washington
John Merryweather Former Government Official
Tamara Waldron Ministry of Tourism and Transportation
Ruben Trappenberg Aruba Airport Authority

Contributing participants
Helen Bautista Fitzgerald and Co.
Kelly Marshal Fitzgerald and Co.
Florence Quinn Quinn and Co.

What we do

The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary. The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba. The Task Force believes that it is very important to keep the community at large well informed of the latest developments.
http://www.aruba.com/holloway/taskforce.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 02, 2011, 04:06:24 PM »

Kermit

Thanks

Janet

I don't know what the cages sizes are out at that zoo in the Merryweather compound. But Kyle posted the cage size here and in that post above.

My FIL was commercial fisherman.  Hubby took a boo at the trap images which DIL just emailed me.  His opinion is that the trap that may have held Natalee's remains was a fish trap; not an animal cage.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 02, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders. The Task Force continues to support the Holloway/Twitty families and will continue to offer support in their search for Natalee Holloway.

Jaap Beaujon Advisor

Additional members

What we do

The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary. The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba. The Task Force believes that it is very important to keep the community at large well informed of the latest developments.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 02, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »

Who We Are

Jaap Beaujon Advisor

Additional members

What we do

Exerpt

Page 157/158
: No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

<snipped>

Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 02, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »

<snipped>

January, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit

It would appear the Arubans assumed complete control of not only the content of the trap but the trap itself.  Could it be that Aruba did not want the Americans on board the Persistence asking the hard questions in regards to the orgins of the trap?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.