March 28, 2024, 12:13:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 03, 2011, 11:16:41 PM »

Janet - I think it's a member of the Dr. Phil show staff. 

O/T Janet did you  see there is a couple from Canada missing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9720.0
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 03, 2011, 11:25:00 PM »

Klaas

Who is the witness?  Is she/he the person who edited the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording?

Thanks

Janet

<snipped>

Q.  Okay.  So -- you believe, you believe, at the time you were doing the editing, that the Kalpoe brothers had raped Natalee, Right?

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 03, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »

Klaas

Who is the witness?  Is she/he the person who edited the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording?

Thanks

Janet

<snipped>

Q.  Okay.  So -- you believe, you believe, at the time you were doing the editing, that the Kalpoe brothers had raped Natalee, Right?

<snipped>

Yes, one of the Dr. Phil show staff.  They were trying to get her to say that she believed Natalee was raped by all of them prior to the show.  She didn't say that but she did say she assumed Natalee would not have had sex with them because they were ugly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: April 03, 2011, 11:29:50 PM »

Yes.  They are from the interior of British Columbia ... about a 3-4 hour drive.  Is there a thread on this couple.

Janet

+++++

Penticton couple last seen in Oregon
CBC News Posted: Apr 3, 2011 12:17 PM PT
Updated: Apr 3, 2011 3:23 PM PT

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/04/03/bc-chretiens-missing-oregon.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

<snipped>

<snipped>

Yes, one of the Dr. Phil show staff.  They were trying to get her to say that she believed Natalee was raped by all of them prior to the show.  She didn't say that but she did say she assumed Natalee would not have had sex with them because they were ugly.

Ugly or not ... it makes sense that Natalee would not have been a willing participant in group sex within two hours of walking out Carlos and Charlies with Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 03, 2011, 11:39:43 PM »

Yes.  They are from the interior of British Columbia ... about a 3-4 hour drive.  Is there a thread on this couple.

Janet

+++++

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/04/03/bc-chretiens-missing-oregon.html

Yes I gave you the link above
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 03, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

<snipped>

<snipped>

Ugly or not ... it makes sense that Natalee would not have been a willing participant in group sex within two hours of walking out Carlos and Charlies with Joran, Deepak and Satish.

Janet

Janet - I agree
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 03, 2011, 11:41:34 PM »

Janet

+++++

Yes I gave you the link above

Thanks

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #528 on: April 04, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »

This may have been posted...

http://www.larepublica.pe/24-03-2011/ricardo-flores-delincuentes-no-tendran-beneficios-penitenciarios?tipo_electorales2011=electorales

Google translation:

Thu, 24/03/2011 - 21:26

Ricardo Flores Offenders Prison will not benefit

The Congress candidate for National Solidarity , Ricardo Flores , proposed eliminating all forms of profit prison for repeat offenders and require that sentences imposed by the judicial branch are met in full. By Luis Santolalla Garden

"We have seen the absurdity of prison privileges, so we made ​​the decision to participate in this electoral contest , to contribute something to the country, "he said to the República.pe .

From their point of view, many of the laws do more to defend those who commit crimes n the victims, and though people consider that first-time offenders can reintegrate not think the same of repeat offenders.

" The police take them to the prosecutor , and then come they spend all day stealing. This has led to insecurity, can not leave the house, women should hide the wallet, even there are areas that can be entered. These are the consequences of such laws "he said.
 ::snipping2::

There's also a youtube but it's in Spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gs-2feE3yo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #529 on: April 04, 2011, 02:12:53 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:49 AM »

Kyle Kingman was proactive in regards to his professional analysis of the ROV footage of the December 30, 2007 observation dive ... the observation dive when Aruban divers declared the contents of the trap were not relevant to the Natalee Holloway case.  At that period in time ... the ship's sonar/ROV operator/analysis took the initiative of sending six screenshots to the FBI.  Kyle also made an attempt to secure an FBI presence for the upcoming recovery dive.

+++++

Absolutely Disturbed

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  If I didn't believe in what I witnessed and what I found, I wouldn't have shared it with anyone, especially on the net. If I wasn't absolutely disturbed at how things turned out because of the project leads and corrupt officials I would NEVER have taken any action on my own.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Observation Dive

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM

<snipped>

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Recovery Dive

Kyle Kingsman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: April 04, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »

The Strategic Communications Task Force

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders. The Task Force continues to support the Holloway/Twitty families and will continue to offer support in their search for Natalee Holloway.

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:
Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs  
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

Additional members
Greg Peterson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Olindo Koolman Former Governor of Aruba
Alfonso Riverol Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Andy Osbourne Aruba Timeshare Association
Jan van Nes Aruba Timeshare Association
Bill Carson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Erik Brete Liaison to the office of the Prime Minister
Henry Baarh Minister Plenipotentiary Washington
John Merryweather Former Government Official
Tamara Waldron Ministry of Tourism and Transportation
Ruben Trappenberg Aruba Airport Authority

Contributing participants
Helen Bautista Fitzgerald and Co.
Kelly Marshal Fitzgerald and Co.
Florence Quinn Quinn and Co.

What we do

The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary. The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba. The Task Force believes that it is very important to keep the community at large well informed of the latest developments.
http://www.aruba.com/holloway/taskforce.htm

This is from the infamous Vanity Fair article -- I have the whole article saved from January 2006 -- just don't have the link Embarassed  please delete if necessary .
Sharon - I believe this is the link to the article.  MB http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601

Nightmare in Paradise
By BRYAN BURROUGH

The Twittys were outraged. Beth tearfully denounced the judge's decision as a travesty, terming the Kalpoe brothers "criminals." She called on the nations of the world to reject any efforts they might make to flee the country. All over television, the cable hosts piled on, endlessly castigating the Aruban justice system. For many Arubans, this was the last straw. The next afternoon a former government minister named John Merryweather helped organize a demonstration in front of the courthouse to protest the media's depiction of Aruba.One of the Kalpoes' attorneys, meanwhile, attacked Beth's statements as "prejudicial, inflammatory, libelous, and totally outrageous." Caught off guard, Beth went back before the cameras at the end of the week and apologized "to the Aruban people and to the Aruban authorities if I or my family have offended you in any way."

But the damage was done. "That woman needs help," an angry John Merryweather told me as we sat on his terrace. "This is just a concerted attack on Aruba. A terrorist attack. Why blame the whole island, a whole country, for something that is out of our control? She attacks our justice system? What about yours? JonBenét. Was that ever solved? Michael Jackson—he gets off. O.J. That's American justice, and the woman is criticizing us?"

Thanks Sharon.  I also have that article saved but forgot that John Merryweather was quoted.  I usually pull it up when Julie Renfro is the topic of discussion.

I am not convinced that Merryweather was a participant in any of the happenings encompassing the disappearing of Natalee Holloway but ... he definitely was part of the Aruban agenda that implied that justice must not prevail.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 04, 2011, 12:44:52 PM »

ROGER SCRUX CLAIMED THAT HE RECEIVED THE SKEETERS TAPE DIRECTLY FROM ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT - THEY GAVE EVIDENCE TO A BLOGGER!

http://www.scrux.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=118
January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

TRANSCRIPT - JAMIE SKEETERS/DEEPAK KALPOE INTERVIEW

The NFI/ALE Recording?

<snipped>

Jamie Skeeters: Nobody told her that you can't f*** her. You know? I mean...
and I'm sure she had sex with all of you. And...
Whoop! (high pitched shriek)

Deepak Kalpoe: No. She didn't. (Shakes his head left to right five times)

Jamie Skeeters: Ok, well. I mean... good.  If she did (next syllable unintelligible)

(the sound after "did" cannot be discerned, obscurred by Deepak's "You'd")

Deepak Kalpoe: You'd be surprised how simple it was that night.

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

<snipped>

http://scrux.com/natalee/skeetersseg1script.htm

The Phil McGraw Recording

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
ated 12/2/2005 9:00:37 AM ET

<snipped>

SKEETERS:  If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: April 04, 2011, 01:51:34 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

In Deepak's depo he states:
When asked what Deepak meant when he said in the Skeeters taped interview:
"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night", DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You
would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night
was, how short it was, just I dropped off two people and I went home."

Hopefully ... the American judge will not concur with Han Mo's acceptance of Joran's words/lies in the Range Rover confession and ... afford the Kalpoes the benefit of the doubt.  Attorney William Cremer is going to milk it for all its worth.

Janet

+++++

THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE KALPOES

Joran van der Sloot

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

JORAN:  Ok they (Deepak and Satish) have just dropped me off. They don't know anything further.

PATRICK:  So you never told these two (Deepak and Satish) anything?

JORAN:  Never, never, never.

Hans Mos

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

William Cremer

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot ....

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

<snipped>

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 04, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »

Face to Face with Deepak

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen
August 9, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, ‘SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY’ HOST:  Does he understand that you’re not going away, that you’re going to keep going back on TV time and time again until you get justice for your daughter? 

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: The one question that he did ask me, and this was probably 10 minutes before I was leaving.  He told me that the media has not seen this side of you.  I told him, I’d been saving it for you, Deepak. 

SCARBOROUGH: What side is that? 

HOLLOWAY: I think it’s just the side that, I will stop at nothing to get answers.  There is nothing that I won’t do.  There’s nowhere that I won’t go.  I’m going to ask every question.  I don’t care how painful it is.  I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets. ....

SARBOROUGH:  After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 04, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »

ROGER SCRUX CLAIMED THAT HE RECEIVED THE SKEETERS TAPE DIRECTLY FROM ARUBA LAW ENFORCEMENT - THEY GAVE EVIDENCE TO A BLOGGER!

January 30, 2006

I only know what I have been told. I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department. I was told that it is exactly what was provided to the NFI (Netherlands Forensic Institute) and verified as having not been manipulated in any way.

<snipped>

Some people have speculated that I probably got this from a defense attorney or maybe one of the Aruban public relations groups. I did not get a copy from any of those sources. I simply would not have hosted the recording if it had come from anyone other than the proper authority. Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be.

The NFI/ALE Recording?

<snipped>

Jamie Skeeters: Ok, well. I mean... good.  If she did (next syllable unintelligible)

<snipped>

<snipped>

SKEETERS:  If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

<snipped>

according to Deepak's deposition, he said: "KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night."

"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night",
 DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 04, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »

Kermit

I don't believe Joran's words in the Range Rover confession ... I don't believe Deepak's explanation in his deposition.  As Beth Holloway claims Deepak and Satish have been "deeply" involved from day one.  My hope is that the Judge does not buy it.  Hans Mos fell for hit hook, line and sinker.

Nevertheless ... an official investigation of Skeeters' hard drive will reveal to the world  the truth regarding the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw recording.  The answer to whether or not McGraw's editor/s manipulated or edited the recording will be exposed.

The courts have already determined that Jamie Skeeters was not a participant in any wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Day One

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 04, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »

January 30, 2006

<snipped>

The NFI/ALE Recording?

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

according to Deepak's deposition, he said: "KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night."

"You'd be surprised how simple it was that night",
 DEEPAK TESTIFIED: "You would be surprised how simple it was that night how uneventful that night

He had to go home to wash his car in the middle of the night.  Yeah, sure, Deepak.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: April 04, 2011, 04:03:16 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

In the early morning of May 30, 2005, the Kalpoes were observed by neighbours cleaning Deepak’s vehicle.

If Deepak Kalpoe's only participation in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 was dropping Joran van der Sloot and a live Natalee Holloway off at the beach ... what motivated him and his brother to clean the inside of his vehicle a short time later?

Why did Deepak or Satish fail to declare the early morning cleaning of the vehicle in their witness or suspect statements.

+++++++++

NEW YORK LAWSUIT
Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot.

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Feb. 16
updated 1:14 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 17, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 04, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »

Tamikosmom (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.