March 28, 2024, 04:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369204 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: April 13, 2011, 08:13:45 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376529/Is-Natalee-Holloway-buried-ina-tomb-New-evidence-mystery-death-teenage-beauty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Is Natalee Holloway buried in a  tomb? New lead in mystery of missing teenage beauty

The body of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway is hidden in an Aruban tomb, it was claimed today.

According to reports, a Peruvian prison informant told police the chief suspect in Natalee's disappearance, 23-year-old Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, had confessed the terrible truth to him while he was holed up in the country's notorious Miguel Castro Castro jail.
Van der Sloot, who is awaiting trial for the brutal murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores, also allegedly used a laptop to email a friend the gruesome details of Natalee's 2005 murder.

::snipping2::

Talking to the publication, an investigative 'insider' said: 'Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused  to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him.
'He lost control and beat and strangled her , and came to his senses only when he discovered that she was almost dead.
'At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries.'

I've always thought she was buried in a shallow grave on the island and then moved days later. I still believe the trap was the final place though.

I agree Wreck.  I think they found the early shallow gravesite and she was removed from it by Daddy dearest.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #741 on: April 13, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »

snipped from today's Amigoe

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/13-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Joran runs through

ORANGE CITY / LIMA -  Joran van der Sloot would in recent months least three people have been stabbed in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. It says at least a source at the Dutch weekly magazine Panorama.
The reason for the aggressive behavior of the Dutch would a phone call from his mother late last year. They would after an emotional telephone contact with Joran have broken and have caused him a lonely Christmas. Yet it seems Joran whenever sufficient funds to have security guards to buy weapons and to and drugs.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 13, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »

Looking for Klaas

O/T Heard there is a rally in downtown LA at the Corrections place?? or somewhere on Friday for Donna Jou when John Steven Burgess is release. Can't find any info. Help please. TIA Thank you and God Bless, IBE

PS Would like the info to be posted on her thread.

Riding for Justice

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 13, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »

Great article!  I really wanted to post it ALL!   

http://tribstar.com/news/x1240518309/A-mother-whose-daughter-s-life-had-a-tragic-end-urges-women-to-stay-safe

News From Terre Haute, Indiana

April 13, 2011

A mother whose daughter’s life had a tragic end urges women to stay safe

Arthur Foulkes
The Tribune-Star

TERRE HAUTE — Speaking with a soft southern accent, Beth Holloway Twitty told more than 300 people at St. Mary-of-the-Woods College on Tuesday night about the tragic disappearance of her daughter and her emotional struggle to come to terms with her loss.

Twitty’s daughter, Natalee Holloway, 18, made global headlines in 2005 when she disappeared shortly before she was supposed to return home from a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island of Aruba.

“There was really no way to describe how I felt,” Twitty told the audience in Cecilian Auditorium at SMWC.

“I love her. I still miss her,” Twitty said at the conclusion of her 40-minute talk. Natalee “never saw this coming. She let her guard down for a moment and in that moment, she disappeared.”

Arthur Foulkes can be reached at (812) 231-4232 or arthur.foulkes@tribstar.com.

The story was also on the front page!   

http://links.tribstar.com/leaderboard/frontpage.pdf

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 13, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/local/mother-continues-search-for-daughter

Mother continues search for daughter

Updated: Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 9:56 PM EDT

News Staff

Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - She's a mother on a mission who claims she'll never stop searching for her daughter.

That's Beth Holloway.

She is the mother of Natalee Holloway, a girl from Alabama who went missing in Aruba back in 2005.

Beth spoke Tuesday at Saint Mary of the Woods College, and she had a strong message.

She claims that, six years later, she refuses to give up the search for her daughter.

VIDEO AT THE LINK

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: April 13, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »

Looking for Klaas

O/T Heard there is a rally in downtown LA at the Corrections place?? or somewhere on Friday for Donna Jou when John Steven Burgess is release. Can't find any info. Help please. TIA Thank you and God Bless, IBE

PS Would like the info to be posted on her thread.

Riding for Justice

I'll look for you IBE.  I think I heard something about that too.

O/T

http://www.kusi.com/story/14425910/lenderman-pkg

This week, Jou's mother is in Sacramento as part of National Crime Victims' Rights Week. Friday, she will join Reza and other family members and supporters outside the Los Angeles courthouse, where the L.A. District Attorney is headquartered, to protest Burgess' release.

http://donnajou.com/burgesletter.html

Doesn't say what time on Friday.  Maybe you could get in touch with the family and find out? 

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:31:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 13, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/local/mother-continues-search-for-daughter

Mother continues search for daughter

Updated: Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 12 Apr 2011, 9:56 PM EDT

News Staff

Terre Haute, Ind. (WTHI) - She's a mother on a mission who claims she'll never stop searching for her daughter.

That's Beth Holloway.

She is the mother of Natalee Holloway, a girl from Alabama who went missing in Aruba back in 2005.

Beth spoke Tuesday at Saint Mary of the Woods College, and she had a strong message.

She claims that, six years later, she refuses to give up the search for her daughter.

VIDEO AT THE LINK

Thanks TM
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: April 13, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Report-van-der-Sloot-involved-in-prison-stabbings/Z5oPxd682USNEAU0VpYP0g.cspx
Report: van der Sloot involved in prison stabbings
Print Story
Published: 3:35 pm

(WIAT)- According to a Peruvian magazine, Joran van der Sloot has stabbed three people while in prison in Peru awaiting trial for the murder of Stephany Flores. The magazine, called Panorama, goes on to state that one of the three stabbing victims required emergency care and that these incidents have caused prison officials to put van der Sloot in solitary confinement. The magazine also claims that van der Sloot is a heavy drug user.

This report comes after a recent accusation made by a Dutch minister that van der Sloot was receiving preferential treatment while in prison.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 13, 2011, 10:38:02 PM »

http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/report-joran-van-der-sloot-stabbed-3-fellow-inmates-anger-management-issues-there-joran

The Dutch native's lawyer, Maximo Altez, has not publicly addressed the latest allegations. Panorama reported that he has not denied his client was involved.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 13, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/30228-herby-merryweather-dios-ta-grandi.html

Papiamentu translation:

herby merryweather: god is big!

wednesday, 13 april 2011 13:29

today corte superior (cu three huez) owing to atende the caso in cual abogadonan mr. vito carlo y mr. chris lejuez owing to defende the sospechosonan. herby merryweather owing to tell huez cu the not had none bad intencion cu the arm. is for her defende his self y his negoshinan y debi at bad experiencia in pasado. past owing to tell cu god is big y is wait for of leave pound of the acusacionnan here. the son owing to splica cu the is cuida beast y cu the not can is close because the bestianan is depende of dje for medicamento y cuminda. fiscal of another near is insisti cu have one maneha riguroso on portacion illegal of arm of candela y cu have castigo of jail for esunnan cu abort at accomplish cu leynan vigente. corte superior owing to listen the caso here cu very atencion y diaranzon now will dicta one sentencia. the posibilidad tey cu both can wordo deteni of new.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 13, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »

I think this may be the magazine that the story came from.  The cover of the magazine is all that's really there...no article.

http://www.panorama.nl/magazine

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: April 13, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376529/Is-Natalee-Holloway-buried-ina-tomb-New-evidence-mystery-death-teenage-beauty.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Is Natalee Holloway buried in a  tomb? New lead in mystery of missing teenage beauty

The body of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway is hidden in an Aruban tomb, it was claimed today.

According to reports, a Peruvian prison informant told police the chief suspect in Natalee's disappearance, 23-year-old Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, had confessed the terrible truth to him while he was holed up in the country's notorious Miguel Castro Castro jail.
Van der Sloot, who is awaiting trial for the brutal murder of 21-year-old business student Stephany Flores, also allegedly used a laptop to email a friend the gruesome details of Natalee's 2005 murder.

Talking to the publication, an investigative 'insider' said: 'Joran revealed to the prison snitch that in emails he told a buddy he became enraged when Natalee refused  to have sex with him, and when he ignored her protests and started groping her, she slapped him.
'He lost control and beat and strangled her , and came to his senses only when he discovered that she was almost dead.
'At that point he buried her body in a shallow grave in the sand where she eventually died from her injuries.'

I've always thought she was buried in a shallow grave on the island and then moved days later. I still believe the trap was the final place though.

I agree Wreck.  I think they found the early shallow gravesite and she was removed from it by Daddy dearest.

Hi everyone -

I'm sure Klaas remembers the exact name of the graveyard/church so closeby to the Sloot's residence. Dutchlady felt sure that the tombs there were a possible hiding place for Natalee's body and that no search would occur because it's considered hallowed ground.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 13, 2011, 11:54:39 PM »

Triumph Over Devastation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219/220:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 14, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »

Hi everyone -

I'm sure Klaas remembers the exact name of the graveyard/church so closeby to the Sloot's residence. Dutchlady felt sure that the tombs there were a possible hiding place for Natalee's body and that no search would occur because it's considered hallowed ground.

Pretty sure it was St. Anna church.  I have some google earth images I'll try and find.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: April 14, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:39 AM »

I used to think I had it all figured out and they had put Natalee in Jalista Wever's
crypt and put Jalista in the trap in the ocean, but when I saw Kyle's overview of
Natalee on the remains in the cage, I decided that all of my assumptions were wrong.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 14, 2011, 12:56:17 AM »

I used to think I had it all figured out and they had put Natalee in Jalista Wever's
crypt and put Jalista in the trap in the ocean, but when I saw Kyle's overview of
Natalee on the remains in the cage, I decided that all of my assumptions were wrong.
I couldn't rule that scenario out --- BUT, I DO think SOMEONE was in that trap ----- too much hinkiness about the whole Persistence episode! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 14, 2011, 01:16:00 AM »

Looks like "Babalu" got beat up! 

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6587&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

fair or inhusto?

wednesday, 13 april 2011 oranjestad – the potret here cu is refleha the dolor of one being human, but also the cry of one comunidad cu do not tolera more tanto insiguridad on we island. the conocido of police here, esta “babalu” owing to achieve one sota serious, y past owing to being let throw on caminda after cu they owing to atrape is steal in as ban cafe. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 14, 2011, 01:19:21 AM »

I couldn't rule that scenario out --- BUT, I DO think SOMEONE was in that trap ----- too much hinkiness about the whole Persistence episode! 

Absolutely.  And I don't think it was a man with clothes so similar to Natalee's.  jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: April 14, 2011, 01:24:09 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.