April 19, 2024, 06:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370692 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: April 14, 2011, 01:25:22 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #761 on: April 14, 2011, 01:27:39 AM »

Posted the pictures because I've got to call it a night...but please don't let that stop the conversation!

Good night everyone!   

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 14, 2011, 01:34:33 AM »

Thank you Klaas, as always you have all of the information at your fingertips. 

I think that it's likely Natalee might have been moved on more than one occasion in this saga, I wasn't able to follow the activities and the secrets of the Persistence for I was traveling non-stop with work during that period of time. I just always felt that the proximity of St. Anna's along with those like Freddy having grown up in that church and served even as acolytes.........just seemed a very viable location to hide a body. Again, they knew that those crypts would never be searched. Food for thought......again it was dutchlady who developed that theory too.

I think it's a shame that Joran is stabbing others in prison and they aren't returning the favor to him. I sure wouldn't let that melon head stab me without a fight.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 14, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »

I used to think I had it all figured out and they had put Natalee in Jalista Wever's
crypt and put Jalista in the trap in the ocean, but when I saw Kyle's overview of
Natalee on the remains in the cage, I decided that all of my assumptions were wrong.
I couldn't rule that scenario out --- BUT, I DO think SOMEONE was in that trap ----- too much hinkiness about the whole Persistence episode! 

Absolutely.  And I don't think it was a man with clothes so similar to Natalee's.  jmo

And clothes so like what Natalee was wearing would not be appropriate burial
attire for Jalista Wever.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 14, 2011, 01:37:45 AM »

Just dropping by to see if this latest news story is being discussed. It is, so I'm happy. The only aspect that surprises me is that Joran is going into battle with men. I thought he would limit his violence to those who are weaker. I guess prison changes a monster.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2011, 01:48:59 AM »

Now that we know the brutality urine unleashed on Stephanie...
we know what he did to Natalee.....Stephany's murder just emphasizes what urine did.....
aruba knew he was a monster....and did nothing....
Agree she was buried in a shallow grave and then moved to the landfill where Red and Dave and tm tried to find her...but paulass and aruba govt/police/coverup crew kept moving Natalee and I believe she was in the cage......
I'm afraid Natalee's remains will never be found and brought home to rest...
I know....
paulass is dead!
urine is in Castro Castro and I hope.....
urine is walking dead and will never leave prison...
Dr Phil wins against k2 and they have to pay all fees.......and that means those that backed k2 are exposed and ultimately pay Dr Phil.....
cover up crew can swallow in the pit of aruba and tourism is dead.......
persistence crew that participated in the loss of Natalee's remains take that to their graves...... 
Peace and Happiness to Beth and Dave and families........ an angelic monkey
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #766 on: April 14, 2011, 02:05:19 AM »

I can see J trying to be a gang leader.  I keep thinking that one day, he'll meet up with a bigger, meaner bully than he is.  I would've suspected prison would hold such a person.  Maybe one day.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 14, 2011, 02:26:02 AM »

I think this is how it all works down in Aruba

so it looks like they always try to get the funds into a private sector account,
which means it's not watched over anywhere near as closely..........

REMEMBER HOW THE PROSECUTOR ZWINKEL WAS ACCUSED OF TAKING MONEY
Instead of funneling it through the Government books, it would be placed directly into a Marketing Fund. This would generate $6,3 million US, with which the private sector, namely the AHATA Accommodations Partners, will add an additional 1% increase to the AHATA fee - representing a 33% increase from 2% to 3%.

Smith declared that 80% of this amount would be placed in the Central Bank Superfund which will total another $5.25 million US. AHATA restaurants will contribute a 1% fee, totaling approximately 500K US and the Activities, Attractions & Transfers businesses will join with a 1%, amounting to 450K US; Car Rentals, the Airport and all other players will increase the amount in its totality to a whopping $12,6 million US, which can be directed towards pure advertising.

LOOKY LOOKY WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS
While AHATA will still support existing infrastructure and payroll, the ATA will do its share to support infrastructure payroll and promotion, and in that way the island will enjoy DOUBLE the advertising budget, and eliminate cash flow issues in the process, taking advertising dollars out of the political process without the need to change ATA’s structure

READ THIS ARTICLE:

Parliament, the AHATA Chairman Ewald Biemans, Members of the AHATA Board of Directors, the Aruba Tourism Authority Director Myrna Jansen and her staff and many other valued members of AHATA and coalition partners from ATIA, ATSA as well as the Chamber of Commerce, and friends of the Aruba tourism industry to the Spring general assembly which unfolded at the Renaissance Convention Center.

Smith reported that over the past months he has been gathering input and preparing to address the assembly’s main theme which is as promised at November’s General Assembly, the creation of a public / private Marketing Fund, a plan which has been in the pipeline, in one form or the other, for at least 10 years.

In assuming his new role at AHATA, he explained, he went through his predecessors’ files, economic studies and strategic visions. He read growth projections and studies that warned of future challenges that Aruba as a destination and the industry would face as it grew. Some of the materials read by Smith dated back to 1983, and they are borderline prophetic and accurate, predictions the challenges the island is facing today.

At the same time, Smith explains it was disheartening that despite the accuracy of the projections, the depth and precision of the plans, and the sheer amount of work accomplished, that none of the proposals were ever brought to completion.

As a destination, he concluded, Aruba has essentially been having the same conversation for 25 years.

Concerned with the future of tourism on the island, Smith quoted the results of a study, shared with him by developer Eduardo’s De Veer who quoted interesting findings by Meta Corp in conjunction with Central Bureau of Statistics Aruba. The study showed that Gross National Product growth was tied more to revpar than to occupied rooms. The study illustrated that in years of supply growth without demand growth, discounting shrank revpar and despite an increase in rooms occupied Gross National Product stayed neutral to down. The moral of the study is that demand grows revpar and revpar grows Gross National Product. Naturally, advertising is what grows demand, Smith stated.

Based on the fact that 85% of those employed in Aruba are in or tied to tourism - a number that is the 3rd highest in the world, and based on the fact that 75 cents of every dollar starts or flows through the local tourism Industry - a number that is the 6th highest in the world, tourism, the source of our daily bread, obviously needs to be protected.

Aruba, Smith stated, has always been a model for private and public cooperation and in his view it is time to formalize the relationship between the tow in the form of a Super Marketing Fund

The groundwork for the fund proposed is in place, he stated, through the work of a 2006 task force comprised of Jorge Pesquera, Jaap Beaujon and Bill Carson. Instead of the never-implemented privatizing ATA Smith proposed to the General Assembly to privatize the island’s advertising funding, following the Curacao model in this case, and just like Curacao dedicate portions of the room tax to co-branded destination advertising by the private sector.

Smith reported that he is planning to request legislation that would provide for 2 points, or in other words 1/3 of the room tax collected would be placed directly in the Central Bank by the hotels.[/b]

REMEMBER HOW THE PROSECUTOR ZWINKEL WAS ACCUSED OF TAKING MONEY
Instead of funneling it through the Government books, it would be placed directly into a Marketing Fund. This would generate $6,3 million US, with which the private sector, namely the AHATA Accommodations Partners, will add an additional 1% increase to the AHATA fee - representing a 33% increase from 2% to 3%.

Smith declared that 80% of this amount would be placed in the Central Bank Superfund which will total another $5.25 million US. AHATA restaurants will contribute a 1% fee, totaling approximately 500K US and the Activities, Attractions & Transfers businesses will join with a 1%, amounting to 450K US; Car Rentals, the Airport and all other players will increase the amount in its totality to a whopping $12,6 million US, which can be directed towards pure advertising.

LOOKY LOOKY WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS
While AHATA will still support existing infrastructure and payroll, the ATA will do its share to support infrastructure payroll and promotion, and in that way the island will enjoy DOUBLE the advertising budget, and eliminate cash flow issues in the process, taking advertising dollars out of the political process without the need to change ATA’s structure.

According to Smith’s plan, a Governance Structure would be set up with a 50 / 50 seats at the table made up of the Director of ATA + 3 members appointed by the Minister of Tourism, and the CEO of AHATA + 3 members appointed by The Board of Director of AHATA.

BACK TO THE FOLLOW THE MONEY = BANKS
Any deadlocks could be settled by a board of mediation made up of the Head of the Central Bank and two independent other members; one selected by each side and approved by the other in advance.

As a matter of fact, Smith revealed that high level meetings between the Government and AHATA have already taken place with general acceptance of a need for a revised structure of funding, achieved.

A Draft State Ordinance has already been drawn up and merely needs to be amended with recent changes. On his part, an AHATA Board of Directors resolution was passed in August 07’ to change the AHATA fee from 2% to 3% on 1/1/09, conditionally based on Government acceptance and participation.

Moreover, an Extra Ordinary General Manager meeting was held in September 07’ where the AHATA Board of Director resolution received the same conditional approval. All along, a review by the Director of ATA and initial talks of integration structure, have been held.

In describing the next step Smith promised further development meetings with ATA and the finalization of Operational Structure & Governance as well as formal presentation to the Council of Ministers, which will be hopefully followed by the Parliament approval and the January 1st 2009 implementation.

Another issue on Smith’ mind was the labor situation on the island. According to Smith the convergence of growth, the aging population & the new LTU immigration policy, jointly combine for a Perfect Storm on the Horizon. With 575 + open positions at the hotels only, 900 + construction positions open, 867 + tourism related positions open and 24 + projects either ongoing or in the pipeline within the next 12 months, a projected 5000 tourism related openings are a reality in the work market, in the next 3 years.

Smith voiced his concern that because of the LTU immigration law, 7000 permitted associates who will be concluding three years of employment on the island in 2009, will be forced to leave creating a shortfall of 13,000in tourism related labor force here.

Smith warned against the adverse effect of the labor shortage as corporate standards are compromised due to lack of staff and the increased OT leads to a drop in productivity while the already high percentage of “AO,” absenteeism increases further due to excessive burden on existing staff. Smith also predicts inflation from employment competition, and warns against associates adjusting their lifestyles based on overtime and secondary income. He laments associate being recruited out of tourism by the construction industry and regrets the fact that less qualified people are being hired for jobs above their skill set, what he nicknames ‘warm body syndrome.” Smith went on to caution against staff loosing passion for the industry, and the decline of customer satisfaction and even worse, customer defection, to other destination, compounded by an increase of social Issues with Turn Key Kids, being neglected by busy parents.

Author:
Rona Coster
Time:
Thursday, April 10th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
http://tinyurl.com/4y2tm8

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 14, 2011, 02:27:10 AM »

April 14th - the day the Titanic sunk]/b]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #769 on: April 14, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »

The saga continues.......... 

Joran has "raged" on the wrong crowd this time. He hasn't paid the price yet, but he's way, way overdue and the day of reckoning is assured.

I have to believe and I do believe that something in this winding road will lead to Natalee so that Beth can bring what remains there are, home. Against all logic, I believe that.

Joran is utterly evil. Aruba remains a spawning ground for evil to thrive.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #770 on: April 14, 2011, 08:52:45 AM »

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/14444453/van-der-sloot-accused-of-violent-crimes-in-peruvian-jail

Van der Sloot accused of violent crimes in Peruvian jail

The magazine also alleges that van der Sloot is now addicted to drugs and has been put in solitary confinement.

If only this 'solitary confinement' consisted of a dark, cold cave.  You know,...a sort of tomb.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 14, 2011, 09:30:06 AM »

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/14444453/van-der-sloot-accused-of-violent-crimes-in-peruvian-jail

Van der Sloot accused of violent crimes in Peruvian jail

The magazine also alleges that van der Sloot is now addicted to drugs and has been put in solitary confinement.

If only this 'solitary confinement' consisted of a dark, cold cave.  You know,...a sort of tomb.
Solitary confinement is not a punishment for Joran ---- it's a life saver.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #772 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:28 AM »

The saga continues.......... 

Joran has "raged" on the wrong crowd this time. He hasn't paid the price yet, but he's way, way overdue and the day of reckoning is assured.

I have to believe and I do believe that something in this winding road will lead to Natalee so that Beth can bring what remains there are, home. Against all logic, I believe that.

Joran is utterly evil. Aruba remains a spawning ground for evil to thrive.

I do not condone violence, and even feel bad for those inmates that faced his wrath,  but his misery is Sweet Justice and may only be what we ever see.  I don't believe he'll ever see the outside of those walls, especially with new charges I assume.  If he is using and addicted that much more to drugs, and probably either really good (location and type) stuff, or bad stuff, plus add solitary confinement,  it's worsening his psychosis.  He's going to continue to deteriorate unless he's killed by other inmates/guards first.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #773 on: April 14, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »

CBB,  I didn't mention that I do agree with you about Beth, but I believe she has accepted it in her heart through God and able to help other you women.  God always has a reason for everything, thought may not understand.  Maybe by Beth doing her lectures, imagine how many other young girls have been saved?!  If that is so, then Natalee is looking down, proud and in peace, knowing how special her mother is.

Joran is literally rotting in jail.  That is SOME justice, if nothing else.  The world is just a little safer.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 14, 2011, 10:43:57 AM »

Moved to Thursday April 14, 2011:   

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 14, 2011, 10:52:08 AM »

CBB,  I didn't mention that I do agree with you about Beth, but I believe she has accepted it in her heart through God and able to help other you women.  God always has a reason for everything, thought may not understand.  Maybe by Beth doing her lectures, imagine how many other young girls have been saved?!  If that is so, then Natalee is looking down, proud and in peace, knowing how special her mother is.

Joran is literally rotting in jail.  That is SOME justice, if nothing else.  The world is just a little safer.

My Pledge

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »

ARUBA: THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE
By Dave Holloway

Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers-Business (Mar 15 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1595550631
ISBN-13: 978-1595550637

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH

By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #777 on: April 14, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »

Hiya, Tink!  

I know. There is finally some justice, even now with Joran being in jail. He doesn't like it and according to one article, seems that he misses Santa Claus at Christmas.   Rolling Eyes

Beth has more dignity and determination than any woman I think I've ever known of. I admire her more than I can express. You're right; she has things in proper perspective and I don't believe she is "haunted" anymore, but I do believe she will maintain her determination as long as she lives. She told Joran as much when she visited him in jail. I was really struck by that visit. Because she could sit across from him without scratching his eyes out, I knew she had reached a balance of inner peace. Joran was the one that had the "about face" when he was face to face with her. For all of his hatred of Beth, he showed himself to be a coward when confronted by her. She had no need. She treated him with the dignity that she deals with all things Natalee, and quietly reminded him that she would be there again if he were to be jailed 40 years from now. She wasn't going away as long as she lived.

It isn't really because Beth won't rest if she is never able to bring Natalee home. For me, it's more a "cosmic justice" in the face of what Joran, Paulus, K2 and Aruba did to thwart her. So much was done that was evil, dishonest, in secret, and by man's devices to keep Beth's purely driven objective to be met. I just don't think that's meant to stand. I don't think it will stand. This thread is and always will be my "best loved" at the SM family because you guys, whether you'd put it that way or not, are part of not letting it stand.

Have you ever seen one broken hearted Mother come up against so much? Everytime it looks like this has ended and that things will just fade as they are left, something happens. I believe it's a path toward an end, and I believe Beth has not gone unnoticed by this world or in the heavens. JMHO.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 11:14:48 AM by CBB » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 14, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot's Attorney: 'I'm Suing Over Stabbing Story'

The attorney for accused killer Joran van der Sloot -- implicated in both the murder of Stephany Ramirez Flores and the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway -- exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that he's planning to sue a Dutch magazine that published a story that the jailed Dutchman stabbed three fellow inmates in Lima, Peru.

::snipping2::

"Whoever is releasing these reports is trying to paint Joran as 'a monster' because of things that happened in the past but it is not true."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/joran-van-der-sloots-attorney-im-suing-over-stabbing-story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 14, 2011, 03:19:58 PM »

Van der Sloot ‘hid Natalee body in coffin’

One of the most celebrated crimes in America could be a step closer to being solved after reports that the prime suspect in the disappearance of teenager Natalee Holloway had admitted killing her and hiding her body in a coffin - alongside the corpse of another man - on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/77746,people,news,murder-suspect-joran-van-der-sloot-hid-natalee-holloway-body-in-coffin-in-aruba
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.