March 28, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 369207 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 19, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »

More from the Dr. Phil team, objections to the objection to the Summary Judgement

Deepak and Satish think they can change their story as much as Joran and we won't remember  :

Hans Mos

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

William Cremer

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot ....

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

<snipped>

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 19, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 19, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 
Hi Klaas, good to see you.  Can't wait to hear the results of the Summary Judgement.  I almost wish it would go to trial so that you could report live !

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:41 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 
Hi Klaas, good to see you.  Can't wait to hear the results of the Summary Judgement.  I almost wish it would go to trial so that you could report live !

I know, I'm torn too.  I'm thinking the judge just hasn't made his decision yet OR the courts are just way behind.  I think though if a decision had been made it would have hit the news.

Good to see you too!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: April 19, 2011, 09:34:30 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 

I know, I'm torn too.  I'm thinking the judge just hasn't made his decision yet OR the courts are just way behind.  I think though if a decision had been made it would have hit the news.

Good to see you too!
I think it just takes a while for the decision to be made.  It is a good thing in that it isn't a snap judgement.

The vandalization of the Betico Croes grave is sickening.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 19, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 

Good to see you too!
I think it just takes a while for the decision to be made.  It is a good thing in that it isn't a snap judgement.

I am shocked at the Betico Croes incident.  I can't believe anyone would be that disrespectful.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 19, 2011, 09:44:18 PM »

Hi Sleuth! 

Good to see you too!

I am shocked at the Betico Croes incident.  I can't believe anyone would be that disrespectful.
It's aruba................................... I'm not shocked at all! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 19, 2011, 11:13:55 PM »

Anita

If you had the insight that Natalee Holloway's uncle possesses ... your son would not be in a Peruvian lockup and ... a young lady named Stephany would be following her life dreams.  Do you get it now?

Janet

+++++

TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THE MURDER OF STEPHANY FLORES

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: April 19, 2011, 11:16:13 PM »

Anita

If you had the insight that Natalee Holloway's uncle possesses ... your son would not be in a Peruvian lockup and ... a young lady named Stephany would be following her life dreams.  Do you get it now?

Janet

+++++

TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THE MURDER OF STEPHANY FLORES

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of the rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Thanks for that, Tamikosmom! His words are so true!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #949 on: April 19, 2011, 11:18:46 PM »

Familiar faces...seemingly able to actually solve some crimes in St. Martin?

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6514:reeks-gewelddadige-moordzaken-opgelost&catid=152:artikel-headline-antillen&Itemid=202

Google translation:

Series of brutal murder cases solved

Tuesday, 19 April 2011 5:27 p.m.

Chief prosecutor Hans Mos shows a photograph of a earring an unknown woman. The earring was found In an SUV, which several violent homicides, including an assault, was used.

PHILIPSBURG - Three murders, two violent robberies and a sexual assault between February 26 and March 4 were registered have been resolved through cooperation between local police, the Office of the Attorney General, the police of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, the RST Gendarmes and the Royal Marechaussee of French St. Martin. Three men of Dominica, who made use of an illegal taxi were arrested.

The three unresolved murder cases, the death of the French chief cook of the mega yacht Cheetah Moon, Guillevin Ludovic (1937), on February 26 at Mullet Bay Beach was found, and the March 4 murder of F. Louis, who was found in Chopin Road, and E. Nova Valdez, who was found Alexis Arnell Road.

The suspects are three men, born in Dominica: SR (20), CAR (31) and BS (28). They were arrested Thursday, April 7 as two suspects in a violent robbery and assault cases. Two other persons were also arrested but released for lack of evidence.

The suspects occurred as the driver of an illegal taxi, which was drawn out to potential victims. If the victims do not voluntarily boarded the vehicle, they were sometimes forced to resign. They were in the vehicle and beaten to remote places, where they were robbed and murdered or assaulted.

After questioning by detectives, the men have admitted responsibility for the crimes. This is supported by statements of other suspects and found materials.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.thedominican.net/2011/04/dominicans-arrested-for-murders.html

Dominicans arrested in ‘Gypsy taxi’ killings, rapes, and robberies

Staff writer -TDN
Tuesday April 19, 2011
@ 7:15 a.m.

St Maarteen (TDN)-Three men from Dominica are in custody in St Maarten for a string of brutal murders, rapes and robberies that took place in that country earlier this year.

St Maarten police gives details of the crimes at a press conference.

In custody are Sherwin Roberts (20), Curtley Richards (31) and Julius Serrant (28) all natives of Dominica. They were arrested on Thursday, April 7, and were considered at the time to be the main suspects of two violent robberies and a rape. Two other people also were arrested, but were released later for lack of evidence.

The solved crimes include the death of Megayacht Cheetah Moon French chef Ludovic Guillevin (37), who was found on Mullet Bay Beach on February 26, and the March 4 killings of F. Louis, who was found on Chopin Road, and E. Nova Valdez, who was found on Alexis Arnell Road.

According to St Maarten police the suspects pretended to be operating a gypsy taxi service to pick up potential victims. At times, they forced the victims into the car, ill-treated them, and would then take them to a deserted place to be robbed and sometimes raped or killed.

Interesting article imo...if the authorities in Aruba actually cared about resolving their ever increasing crime problems instead of downplaying the issue...they might consider some of the things mentioned in this article.

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14282%3Astudy-of-crime-needed-in-order-to-deal-with-it-in-a-sustainable-and-long-term-manner-&catid=45%3Aisland-opinions&Itemid=67&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sxmislandtime%2FIslandTimes+%28Island+Times+articles%29

Study of crime needed in order to deal with it in a sustainable and long-term manner      
Written by Roddy Heyliger      
Tuesday, 19 April 2011 18:15
www.sxmislandtime.com

PHILIPSBURG - All the investigating entities who worked diligently in resolving several serious crimes should be highly commended for their success in capturing those responsible.

The apprehension of three individuals who have confessed to the crimes goes a long way in restoring order and a sense of security in the community.

The senseless killings that took place in February and March left the community in shock.

As I have mentioned in the past, as a country we need to understand the root cause of crime on the island in order to develop the appropriate crime fighting strategies.

It will save us time and money especially when we look at the limited resources we have that have to be used wisely.

For example, the three individuals are from overseas. Do they have a legal status to reside on the island? Are they career criminals? Do they have a Police record back home? Did they commit crimes in other countries? How did they get here? Did they arrive illegally or did they overstay when they arrived on the island by plane? How long have they been residing on the island? What has contributed to them turning to crime?

(is anyone else thinking K2 about now????)

Crime and criminals have become trans-national. Persons travel to one island commit crimes and then move on to another island living as a fugitive from justice and possibly committing additional crimes.

The multi-cultural setting of our society demonstrates that law enforcement authorities have to have a close working relationship with other Caribbean islands.
The United States has deported more than 2,000 criminals back to the Caribbean in the past six months, according to figures released by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The figures show that from the start of the 2011 fiscal year in October last year to the end of March this year, 88,497 criminal "aliens" or migrants were deported to their country of birth in the Latin/ America and the Caribbean region. A "criminal alien" is defined under U.S. immigration laws as a migrant who is convicted of a crime.
So far this fiscal year, 50 migrants have been sent back to Aruba

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 19, 2011, 11:21:48 PM »

For some reason -- Ithought hans Mos had gone back to the Netherlands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 19, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »

For some reason -- Ithought hans Mos had gone back to the Netherlands.

IIRC the reports were that he WAS being sent back to the Netherlands...but then he ended up going to St. Martin.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 19, 2011, 11:39:13 PM »

It wasn't me...honest!   

Guest · 7 minutes ago
You can't trust Mos or De Witt as they are part of some of the most corrupt officials on earth. Look at what they did in the Holloway case!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 19, 2011, 11:41:35 PM »

It wasn't me...honest!   

Guest · 7 minutes ago
You can't trust Mos or De Witt as they are part of some of the most corrupt officials on earth. Look at what they did in the Holloway case!

I think I'm gonna change my name to "Cheetah Moon"! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 19, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »

It wasn't me...honest!   

Guest · 7 minutes ago

I think I'm gonna change my name to "Cheetah Moon"! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: April 19, 2011, 11:47:39 PM »

I think the lack of a decision in the "Summary Judgment" motion is probably a good sign. If Dr. Phil's argument was weak -- the judge would most likely send it to trial immediately. IMO -- the judge wants to appear to be very thorough, before throwing the case out. But, hey -- I think I have been wrong once or twice before!!!  Monkey Devil!

(I still would LOVE a trial -- I just don't think it will happen!)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 19, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »

I think the lack of a decision in the "Summary Judgment" motion is probably a good sign. If Dr. Phil's argument was weak -- the judge would most likely send it to trial immediately. IMO -- the judge wants to appear to be very thorough, before throwing the case out. But, hey -- I think I have been wrong once or twice before!!!  Monkey Devil!

(I still would LOVE a trial -- I just don't think it will happen!)

I've been thinking along the same lines...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 20, 2011, 12:05:01 AM »

Hi Sleuth! 

I've been looking forward to that too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 20, 2011, 01:38:47 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 20, 2011, 01:40:01 AM »

Visit 2NJ here to get the sites for Natalee's candles.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

God bless 2NJ, Natalee, and Stephany.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.