April 15, 2024, 09:42:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 370559 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: April 20, 2011, 01:40:25 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: April 20, 2011, 10:37:07 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 20, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS

2NJ KNOWS

JUSTICE IS COMING

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 20, 2011, 02:48:29 PM »

The Merryweather's will remain free until their case for illegal weapons found in their home goes to trial.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/30623-tata-y-yiu-merryweather-ta-keda-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y child merryweather is stay pound

wednesday, 20 april 2011 13:09

corte superior did take one decision end on the kortgeding cu ministerio publico owing to entama after cu huez comisario owing to let the father y child merryweather in freedom. they was close for pocision of arm ilegalmente in they cas. was in one razzia cu owing to achieve this in the cas. the razzia was relaciona cu fraude of tax. they not owing to stay deteni for esey but for her armanan achieve. by cu ministerio publico have one maneho strong contra armanan illegal owing to place cu they dificilmente can owing to acepta cu the two miembronan of family owing to wordo let pound. in corte during the kortgeding entama for ministerio publico contra the decision of huez comisario owing to stay demostra by of abogadonan cu the maneho is uno of ministerio publico y not according ley. finalmente diaranzon the decision owing to cay cu will let the father y child merryweather in freedom y is rechaza the demanda of ministerio publico. esey nifica cu kizas they have to come in corte tog for atende cu they caso.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 20, 2011, 03:04:21 PM »

Video in English at the link, interview with a tourist (who has been visiting the island for 9 years) regarding this crime and crime on the island in general.

IMO, The man they interviewed obviously doesn't follow the news in Aruba very closely at all... 

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7008&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

Papiamentu translation:

4 hora happen | fecha: 20/04/2011 | horario: 10:34

this is one ad earnest for autoridadnan y gobierno, at aruba turistanan is sacando photograph of criminalidad cu is escalando

gobierno have to place atencion urgente at criminalidad at aruba already cu this day slow day is escalando y do not see none adelanto in the combate contra criminalidad but encambio is perhudicando the trabao policial principalmente esnan cu have cu deal cu the criminalnan more dangerous (debi cu the is algo much delicado we do not menciona detaye of this still, but this is haci one efecto cu now the criminalnan ey have free hands for haci deshaci). we is one island cu is depende of turism y if the turistanan follow take away the actonan criminal afo this maybe one danger big for we industry turistico. diaranzon morning one tourist cu owing to bay at bushiribana for saca photograph of locual cu for her all morning the exit of sun is one espectaculo, but ela come across police y bombero at the sitio y looking at one car full burn y is saca several photograph of this also. we owing to acerke y owing to talk cune y owing to give we the next interview. listen for you self what the tourist is think of the casonan so here. come across

More pictures from the scene at the gold mine ruins here.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=7007&offId=0&offDate=2011-4

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 20, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case Related Highlights

1.  04/14/11 - Motion for Summary Judgement Hearing
2.  00/00/11 - Morion for Summary Judgement Ruling
3.  05/09/11 - "Justice for Natalee Holloway" Lifetime Movie
4.  05/11/11 - "Vanished" Lifetime Series with Beth Holloway
5.  06/13/11 - Trial (?)

+++++

Lifetime Original Movie "Justice for Natalee Holloway" to Premiere May 9, Followed by Sneak Peek of True-Life Series "Vanished with Beth Holloway"
By Bill Gorman– April 11, 2011

Vanished with Beth Holloway to Begin Airing in its Regularly Scheduled Time Period on Wednesday, May 11, at 9 PM ET/PT.

LOS ANGELES (April 11, 2011) – Lifetime Television’s Original Movie, Justice for Natalee Holloway, a follow-up to the Lifetime Movie Network original Natalee Holloway, will premiere on Monday, May 9, at 9 pm ET/PT.

Immediately following Justice for Natalee Holloway at 11 pm ET/PT, Lifetime will debut a sneak peek of the true-life series, Vanished with Beth Holloway. The one-hour docu-reality program explores first-hand real-life mysteries of families who have been victimized by unsolved abductions, disappearances and unspeakable crimes, with Holloway offering a uniquely empathetic point of view to the loved ones that have been left behind. Lifetime has ordered 10 episodes of Vanished with Beth Holloway, which will begin airing in its regularly scheduled time period on Wednesday, May 11, at 9 pm ET/PT.

ABOUT JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

As a follow up to the original movie Natalee Holloway, the Lifetime Original Movie Justice for Natalee Holloway closes in on the ongoing mystery of what exactly happened to the Alabama teenager who in 2005 mysteriously disappeared during her senior class trip to Aruba. Four years after Natalee went missing, Joran van der Sloot (Stephen Amell, The Vampire Diaries), one of the last persons to see her alive, continues to torment her grieving mother Beth by providing false information about Natalee’s fate, yet denying any responsibility for what happened to her. Tracy Pollan (Natalee Holloway, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) reprises her role as Beth Holloway.

Growing more arrogant about his professed innocence and finding himself increasingly in debt as his life and gambling habits spiral out of control, van der Sloot does the unthinkable by demanding $250,000 from Beth to reveal the exact location of Natalee’s remains. Intent on bringing her daughter’s alleged murderer to justice, Beth once again partners with the FBI and other authorities to find and arrest him. But before they can, the saga takes another twisted turn when van der Sloot allegedly murders a young Peruvian woman on the 5th anniversary of Natalee’s tragic disappearance.

<snipped>

ABOUT VANISHED WITH BETH HOLLOWAY

Lifetime’s gripping true-life series Vanished with Beth Holloway examines some of America’s most disturbing unsolved cases as told to Holloway by the families who’ve been victimized by mysterious abductions or disappearances of loved ones and unspeakable crimes. Now left with little hope, they turn to Holloway, who continues to live a mother’s worst nightmare as she carries on her tireless quest to uncover the mystery surrounding her daughter Natalee’s tragic 2005 disappearance. A passionate advocate for these families, Beth offers her unique insight into each case, dedicating her intensely personal point-of-view and empathy to family and loved ones seeking answers. Each episode will profile real-life mysteries, giving detailed accounts of the events described by those closest to the victims as Beth goes on location to conduct key interviews, introduce important facts and give the audience a clear understanding of pivotal moments in each harrowing case.

<snipped>

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/11/lifetime-original-movie-justice-for-natalee-holloway-to-premiere-may-9-followed-by-sneak-peek-of-true-life-series-vanished-with-beth-holloway/88963

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 20, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/27/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel

06/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 6-13-2011)

06/13/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)
-------------

04/14/2011 at 08:32 am in Department 69, Ramona G. See, Presiding
Motion for Summary Judgment - Submitted

04/12/2011 Notice of Lodging
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/onlineServices/civilIndex/

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

BUMPED

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 20, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »

Still nothing on the Summary Judgement
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 20, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »

Thank you Klaas.  I guess no news is good news at this point. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 20, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Just dropped in after returning from the store and seeing the National Enquirer with Natalee's picture plastered on the front of it claiming she was buried in a grave with someone else.Of course I had to buy it ya know but it's pretty vague to say the least.Been trying to catch up here alittle but not seeing anything about it.In a nutshell,have we any hope?Hugs to all.Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 20, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

Just dropped in after returning from the store and seeing the National Enquirer with Natalee's picture plastered on the front of it claiming she was buried in a grave with someone else.Of course I had to buy it ya know but it's pretty vague to say the least.Been trying to catch up here alittle but not seeing anything about it.In a nutshell,have we any hope?Hugs to all.Smile

Hi Tater - I posted it a couple pages back.  Just like you I "had" to buy it 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 20, 2011, 05:30:29 PM »

DH brought it home for me last night too.  He was shocked to hear that I knew all about it already!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 20, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »

The Merryweather's will remain free until their case for illegal weapons found in their home goes to trial.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/30623-tata-y-yiu-merryweather-ta-keda-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y child merryweather is stay pound

wednesday, 20 april 2011 13:09

corte superior did take one decision end on the kortgeding cu ministerio publico owing to entama after cu huez comisario owing to let the father y child merryweather in freedom. they was close for pocision of arm ilegalmente in they cas. was in one razzia cu owing to achieve this in the cas. the razzia was relaciona cu fraude of tax. they not owing to stay deteni for esey but for her armanan achieve. by cu ministerio publico have one maneho strong contra armanan illegal owing to place cu they dificilmente can owing to acepta cu the two miembronan of family owing to wordo let pound. in corte during the kortgeding entama for ministerio publico contra the decision of huez comisario owing to stay demostra by of abogadonan cu the maneho is uno of ministerio publico y not according ley. finalmente diaranzon the decision owing to cay cu will let the father y child merryweather in freedom y is rechaza the demanda of ministerio publico. esey nifica cu kizas they have to come in corte tog for atende cu they caso.

Comment:
Scirbi pa Curashi, April 20, 2011   
Sooo petje af pa e jeuz supuestamente integro cu ta midi cu dos midi.E siguiente persona nan cu wordu haya cu arma tambe lo keda den libertad???Y kiko di tur esnan cu si mester a keda encarcela pa e mesun motibo te dia cu nan caso a sali dilanti??? OjO e jueznan tambe tin nan misterio...increibel!!!

Papiamentu translation:

scirbi for curashi, april 20, 2011
sooo petje af for her jeuz supuestamente integro cu is measure cu two measure.e next person they cu wordu achieve cu arm also will stay in freedom???y what of all esnan cu if have to owing to stay encarcela for her same motibo till day cu they caso owing to leave fast??? ojo the jueznan also have they enigma...increibel!!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: April 20, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 20, 2011, 07:05:41 PM »

Hi Klaas!!! I've got myself quite a collection now,lol..Hubby said."why in the world did you buy that"? Then he saw her picture and said,"Ohhhhhhh,what's it say"? I told him and he asked me if he needed to go get some tums for me..Haaaa!! I guess there is no truth anywhere to the story?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: April 20, 2011, 07:05:49 PM »

DH brought it home for me last night too.  He was shocked to hear that I knew all about it already!

Aww texasmom, you ruined his surprise!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 20, 2011, 07:43:07 PM »

Hi Klaas!!! I've got myself quite a collection now,lol..Hubby said."why in the world did you buy that"? Then he saw her picture and said,"Ohhhhhhh,what's it say"? I told him and he asked me if he needed to go get some tums for me..Haaaa!! I guess there is no truth anywhere to the story?

We have no idea if there is truth to the story.  I suppose like everything else in this case MAYBE  Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 20, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »

Aww texasmom, you ruined his surprise!   

I thanked him profusely for buying it, the last time he saw something in one of the tabloids at the grocery store he could only tell me that something was on the cover...not what it was about!  I figure he was just being safe this time...rather than deal with me wondering...but not knowing WTH it was!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 20, 2011, 08:10:21 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.