April 20, 2024, 01:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Resident protesting in Madison Wisconsin?  (Read 1244 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 17, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »

I have watched for two days, protesters in Madison.

I wondered, where do they get these people?

Today, my question was answered.  They are organized by political organizations with ties to the Democrat party and Obama.  They are bused in from somewhere...

No doubt these are angry people.    Likely they all brought an ID and property tax bill / wage statement to promote how little they pay to the state and local governments in Wisconsin.

"Hi.  I'm Mary Smith.  I live in Small Town Wisconsin and my property taxes are just too low.  See, here's my bill, I only pay $5,000 and gee government workers should be paid a lot more and get more benefits.  They should all retire at 45 and please, Republicans, RAISE MY TAXES!!!"  Here's my wage statement for the year, even though I only make 1/3 of what a government worker makes, and I have a high deductible HSA, PLEASE REPUBLICANS, RAISE MY INCOME TAXES.  We really get our money's worth from those government workers."

I don't know anyone who thinks government workers in Wisconsin are lazy, or not worth their salt. 

However, the nation is in a major depression (no one, even Super Obama can snap his fingers and 'lift' a major economic depression) and I didn't see anyone in the sea of protesters show something to suggest they had any skin the tax game of Wisconsin residents.

How many were bused in from Illinois?  Iowa?  Minnesota?  Chicago?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »

I also heard that nine people were arrested.  Do they come from Wisconsin?  Or, were they part of the bus brigade?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.