April 16, 2024, 03:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wisconsin Lives On A Fixed Income - Politicians Gone Mad?  (Read 1670 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 19, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »

Wisconsin lives on a fixed income.  How many folks have a money tree?  A goose laying golden eggs?  A printing press?

It doesn't matter if you had a cushy union job your whole life, or perhaps you worked a union factory job, or a non-union job, many folks live on a fixed income.

Once you retire, your hands are often tied.  There is no more money, and the 'empty' pocket happens long before the end of the month.

The good union and non-union factory jobs are long gone.  The foreign investments in Wisconsin, and I suspect the nation do not yield good jobs, likely the jobs are STILL moved overseas, and soon the folks in Wisconsin are out of work.

Jobs and a sustainable economy are more than just 'foreign' investment.  It's about self preservation, the American Dream, and common sense.

What does Obama and the political class continue to do? 

- Send good jobs overseas. 
- Bankrupt our utilities, and the folks that use electric, gas, and oil to survive.
- Destroy our oil and coal companies - Where is the energy for the present and future to come from?  Electric cars are yesterday's technology, yesterday's idea, and don't work in a cold climate. 

That little car accident Obama talked about on the campaign trail?  The trouble with his insurance company?  Maybe carforce one should make the switch to electric and batteries.  How long before the juice runs out and he, Michelle, and the kiddies are stuck on the side of the road?

Folks in Wisconsin live on a fixed income and there is no more money to pay rising property taxes, higher income taxes, higher healthcare costs, higher health insurance costs, higher utilities, higher food prices...

At some point, reason has to return to politics, taxes and government fees/fines/regulation at some point become theft.

Let Americans find a better way forward.  Let Americans keep the money they earn.  It's the promise made hundreds of years ago by our founders.

NO MORE TAXES, NO MORE BLACK CHECKS TO ELECT POLITICIANS...

There is no money tree, and many folks live on a fixed or declining income.

Just my humble opinion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »

" Call it Cairo: Jesse Jackson — Fight for Economic Justice Between Surplus and Suffering Culture ‘Not Going Away’ "

Watch video here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/call-it-cairo-jesse-jackson-fight-for-economic-justice-between-surplus-and-suffering-culture-not-going-away/

Most of the Wisconsin folks I know live on a very fixed and/or declining income.  Bosses aren't giving away increases, and Obamataxes continue to rise and hit the pocketbook hard.  Rising Obamacare premiums, rising energy taxes, rising property taxes...

I recall reading (iirc) that since 2008, an estimated 1 MILLION illegal aliens have flooded this nation and gotten jobs.

Why isn't Washington sending these newcomers home and giving those jobs to the suffering?

If more keep coming, unchecked, how will Jesse Jackson's suffering ever end?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »

Apparently, government feels that homeowners have a 'surplus' and the 'surplus' needs to be taken by government via income, sales, property, Obamacare, energy, and regulatory taxation/fees/regulation.

Why don't they just ask taxpayers to send in their surplus?  Make it voluntary?  Why make them take home a paycheck?  Just force them to work and keep EVERYTHING?  Just have the employer send in 100%? 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 07:24:04 AM »

There are all these national figures, Jesse Jackson "Surplus and Suffering" and union leaders standing up for the workers...

For some reason, I recall that union workers, especially government workers, make much, much more than their non-union counterparts, have better benefits, and pay nothing or next to nothing for those benefits.

Everyone working contributes...

Taxpayers are broke. 

UNION Workers are the WEALTHY in Wisconsin, and I would imagine among the WORKING classes.  Why shouldn't their benefits be more like the folks that work to pay their wages and salaries?

From memory, I believe union workers have benefit program more like those on Wall St. 

Who stands up for taxpayers?  The little people?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.