April 19, 2024, 06:40:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welfare & Vote Fraud Via The Internet?  (Read 1937 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 20, 2011, 06:37:03 AM »

In Wisconsin, you can sign up for all kinds of welfare programs (Medicaid, GA, Food Stamps, etc.) via the internet.  If you say you are disabled or elderly, you can avoid a trip to the local welfare office by asking for a phone interview.   No need to ever prove who you are.

Does a parent lacking a legal assigned Social Security number prevent them from collecting welfare for the family?   How do you check the earnings record (at the IRS) of an illegal using fraud numbers, stolen numbers, or working in the hidden economy?

I wonder how many collect in Wisconsin without ever having a home visit, or going to the local office and meeting a worker in person?  How many collect after verification by third party outsourced personnel?  What are the chances they're really after fraud and abuse by determined thieves?

How many would drop off the welfare roles in Wisconsin if they required an in person visit and mandatory ID?  Government issued ID?  If they checked the earnings records of children? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:43:52 AM »

The Wonderful Wisconsin Online Voting Reference Web Site-

To use this site, you need name, birth date and address before it will bring back a record.

If all of this is public record, why can't someone just put in an address and bring back the names of those registered at that address? 

There are awesome property tax databases that allow one to put in street number, street name, and city and bring back information.

Why can't the voting verification database work the same way?

If I wanted to know how many people at my address were registered to vote, all I'd need to do was put in my street number, street name, and city. 

Searching....searching...brings back a list of names.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know how many people are registered at your address?  Maybe people you don't know?

What about the local apartment building?  What?  500 registered voters in a duplex and they all have been voting for 10 years?

I think government is fooling people by relying on false and misleading internet information.

If you could input an address, and pull back data, likely folks could verify if their dead relatives are still voting, or if fake/phony registrations exist.

How many fake voters could be created using the Obama administration's IT solutions for a new age?  Really 'transform' America?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 06:50:35 AM »

"Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs, clicking in the votes?"

"Public appears to take on role of Sheriff of Nottingham in 'Robin Hood' tax poll – but should foul play be suspected?"

Campaigners for a "Robin Hood tax" watched with alarm as thousands of votes poured into their website, rejecting their proposal for a levy on City wheeler-dealing, to raise money to fight poverty and climate change.

After a bit more investigation, though, the unlikely backlash against the rob-the-rich plan – almost 5,000 no votes against the Robin Hood tax within 20 minutes – turned out to emanate from just two computer servers, one of which was registered to the investment bank Goldman Sachs.

Between 3.41pm and 3.57pm yesterday, little more than 24 hours after the Robin Hood tax campaign's high-profile launch, supporters noticed a sudden spike in the number of people rejecting the plan in their online poll. More than 1,700 came from a Goldman-registered server, with the rest from what appeared to be a personal address. It was unclear whether the stunt involved an individual or a number of people. Goldman said: "We have just received this information, and we are investigating the matter fully."

read more here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/feb/11/goldman-sachs-tobin-tax

Instead of a new/increased tax, why not let people decide for themselves?  Dig deep into their own pockets and show their support for all these causes?  Give based on their own priorities, and not on the priorities of fraud or corruption?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 06:35:31 PM »

How long before every election works like this?

"Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs, clicking in the votes?"

"Public appears to take on role of Sheriff of Nottingham in 'Robin Hood' tax poll – but should foul play be suspected?"

Campaigners for a "Robin Hood tax" watched with alarm as thousands of votes poured into their website, rejecting their proposal for a levy on City wheeler-dealing, to raise money to fight poverty and climate change.

After a bit more investigation, though, the unlikely backlash against the rob-the-rich plan – almost 5,000 no votes against the Robin Hood tax within 20 minutes – turned out to emanate from just two computer servers, one of which was registered to the investment bank Goldman Sachs.

Between 3.41pm and 3.57pm yesterday, little more than 24 hours after the Robin Hood tax campaign's high-profile launch, supporters noticed a sudden spike in the number of people rejecting the plan in their online poll. More than 1,700 came from a Goldman-registered server, with the rest from what appeared to be a personal address. It was unclear whether the stunt involved an individual or a number of people. Goldman said: "We have just received this information, and we are investigating the matter fully."

read more here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/feb/11/goldman-sachs-tobin-tax

Instead of a new/increased tax, why not let people decide for themselves?  Dig deep into their own pockets and show their support for all these causes?  Give based on their own priorities, and not on the priorities of fraud or corruption?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.