April 24, 2024, 05:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 207033 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2011, 09:20:47 AM »

Scared Monkeys Says Good Bye to One of Their Own … 2NJSONS_MOM Passed Away, To Our Friend, Rest in Peace

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/scared-monkeys-says-good-bye-to-one-of-their-own-2njsons_mom-passed-away-to-our-friend-rest-in-peace/

In Loving Memory of 2NJSons_Mom …

Loss is always difficult and saying goodbye is especially hard when it is one of your own.

Sadly, we learned over the weekend that 2NJSons_Mom, a long time beloved Scared Monkey and moderator had passed away. The shock of the news was only outdone by the tears. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of 2NJSons_Mom as we all at Scared Monkeys deal with her loss. As news spread of her passing, Scared Monkeys members expressed their sorrow, tears, condolences and prayers for 2NJSons_Mom and her family.

Our Deepest Condolences

Thank you for posting  the loving tribute to our 2NJ on the front page Red.   an angelic monkey   We love you and miss you 2NJ!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2011, 12:59:29 PM »

My deepest sympathy to 2NJSONS_MOM family....as Cookie stated she was so very young....God knows how to pick the cream of the crop when he needs another angel... an angelic monkey To the family may you be comforted by the many prayers that are being prayed for your family and friends...God Bless You. an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »

Scared Monkeys Says Good Bye to One of Their Own … 2NJSONS_MOM Passed Away, To Our Friend, Rest in Peace

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/scared-monkeys-says-good-bye-to-one-of-their-own-2njsons_mom-passed-away-to-our-friend-rest-in-peace/

Loss is always difficult and saying goodbye is especially hard when it is one of your own.

Sadly, we learned over the weekend that 2NJSons_Mom, a long time beloved Scared Monkey and moderator had passed away. The shock of the news was only outdone by the tears. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of 2NJSons_Mom as we all at Scared Monkeys deal with her loss. As news spread of her passing, Scared Monkeys members expressed their sorrow, tears, condolences and prayers for 2NJSons_Mom and her family.

Our Deepest Condolences

Thank you Red for this beautiful front page tribute!  Very well said...     an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2011, 02:51:37 PM »

Our Deepest Condolences

Thank you, Red, for honoring 2NJ with such a beautiful tribute. I add my prayers for comfort to her family.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2011, 06:41:08 PM »

I am  very sad about Rose Ann. I would like to give my sincere condolences to her family. Such a good lady who was here at SM forum since the beginning of Natalee's case. She always had a kind word for everyone. She will certainly be missed.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »

Im very sad to hear of Rose Anns passing. 2NJ will be missed. Although I only knew her here on

scared Monkeys I feel I knew her all along. Her kind words of wisdom and humor always touched my heart. Condolences to her most precious family .sl Sandy Leiva fellow Monkey.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »

My deepest sympathy to 2NJ's family a friends.. a kind and gentle spirit.. our loss is Heaven's gain

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2011, 07:23:47 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

Missing you now and forever...beautiful Lady, inside and out.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »

Missing you now and forever...beautiful Lady, inside and out.

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #229 on: March 16, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »

Thank you Klaas for the picture. What a beautiful lady 2NJ was inside and out. Been trying to figure out what to say, but I have no words. My condolences to your family 2NJ, and may you rest in peace with God, Jesus, Mary and all the Saints.

God Bless,
JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 16, 2011, 08:36:54 PM »

Thanks CBB, I was searching for that this morning.

I hope it is ok to post this....goodbye my friend 

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/northjersey/obituary.aspx?n=rose-anne-jordan&pid=149285583
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2011, 10:30:40 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/W4ga_M5Zdn4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/W4ga_M5Zdn4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Byrds
Turn! Turn! Turn!
Words-adapted from The Bible, book of Ecclesiastes
Music-Pete Seeger

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/byrds/turn_turn_turn.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »

Thinking of you, 2NJ, and missing you. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »

Light a candle for 2NJ

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=2NJ
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2011, 05:03:04 AM »

Thank you Muffy. Still struggling to wrap my mind around this sudden loss of a most beloved part of our family...and my thoughts are still with 2NJ's family as we all carry on without her. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2011, 03:25:17 AM »

Thank you Muffy. Still struggling to wrap my mind around this sudden loss of a most beloved part of our family...and my thoughts are still with 2NJ's family as we all carry on without her. 

It's so hard right now, but we'll get through this together...we'll never forget her because she's a part of us forever in our hearts.   

God bless and comfort her family. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »

It's so hard right now, but we'll get through this together...we'll never forget her because she's a part of us forever in our hearts.   

God bless and comfort her family. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2011, 05:00:39 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bP6B9HttRI8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bP6B9HttRI8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Oh Very Young

Artist/Writer:  Cat Stevens

Oh very young
What will you leave us this time
You're only dancing on this earth for a short while
And though your dreams may toss and turn you now
They will vanish away like your daddy's best jeans
Denim Blue fading up to the sky
And though you want him to last forever
You know he never will
(You know he never will)
And the patches make the goodbye harder still

Oh very young
There'll never be a better chance to change your mind
And if you want this world to see a better day
Will you carry the words of love with you
Will you ride the great white bird into heaven
And though you want to last forever
You know you never will
(You know you never will)
And the goodbye makes the journey harder still

Oh very young
You're only dancing on this earth for a short while
Oh very young

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Oh-Very-Young-lyrics-Cat-Stevens/BE96C316CEC02DAD482569BA000E09E5
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:02:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2011, 02:35:09 AM »

I am shocked and saddened to hear of 2NJ's passing. Condolences to her family and friends.   I rarely post here anymore but remember her from the early days on the forum. She was a wonderful advocate for Natalee and the missing.  This is very sad news.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

Dear Father,

As we let go of 2NJ's hand, we know that You hold her and that You will never let go. Thank You for the gift You gave us in 2NJ. You gave me a family when I was devastated without mine and 2NJ was a dear member and close to my heart. Thank You for 2NJ's character, humor, strength, and caring nature. The world is changed because she walked within it, and her footsteps created paths and inroads for many that we will take everytime we remember 2NJ. I will remember 2NJ.

Father, I know You know our pain at loosing her. Thank You for giving us a glimpse of just how much You relate to our human frailties. Thank You for reminding us that in His humanity, Jesus wept upon learning of Lazarus' death. Help us to remember that in His Divinity, He raised him.

When You hug her, Father, please hold tight a second longer for me.

Amen

Goodbye for a little while, 2NJ. I think you can hear what my heart is saying. I will miss you so very much and I love you.

I wanted to add the avatars I had saved for 2NJ as well.  God I miss her:

Put boots on her feet so she wouldn't get cold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.