March 28, 2024, 12:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 206243 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

Thanks for posting the avatars you had saved of 2NJ, Klaas.    It's a walk down memory lane when I look at them. What a transition it was  when she went from her bowl & brush to the ironing board in her avi.   

I find myself looking up in the rafters  still expecting to see 2NJ, but of course,   she's not signed in.  It's going to take a long, long time for it to sink in for me that she won't be posting with us anymore.  She had taken some time off here and there for vacations and such, and that's what I wish could be; that she'll be back.  Sadly, I know that can't happen.     2NJ may not be here to post with us in person, but she's still here with us in memory. an angelic monkey

I miss you, 2NJ.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: March 28, 2011, 10:39:06 AM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Rose Anne  -  2NJSons_Mom, may she rest in peace.

an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=2NJ

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »

2NJ - I feel like you can read here.  Wanted you to know that they just busted Merryweather in Aruba for money laundering or something.  Not sure if it's Herbert or Philip (the son). 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #243 on: April 02, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »

Thanks for posting the avatars you had saved of 2NJ, Klaas.    It's a walk down memory lane when I look at them. What a transition it was  when she went from her bowl & brush to the ironing board in her avi.   

I find myself looking up in the rafters  still expecting to see 2NJ, but of course,   she's not signed in.  It's going to take a long, long time for it to sink in for me that she won't be posting with us anymore.   She had taken some time off here and there for vacations and such, and that's what I wish could be; that she'll be back.  Sadly, I know that can't happen.     2NJ may not be here to post with us in person, but she's still here with us in memory. an angelic monkey

I miss you, 2NJ.    

Above bolded by me. I do the same, every day and it does still feel like she is away on vacation, or something. I miss her and always will. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #244 on: April 03, 2011, 03:15:34 AM »

I'm with you all. I feel like 2NJ is just away for a short time, and I look for her in the rafters. I miss her so much!

Klaas? Thank you for posting the avatars! They bring back such good memories of 2NJ! I remember her keen sense of humor around some of those! I believe she was grateful for you keeping her hands and feet warm when you added the mittens and boots to the winter one, and muttered something about her patriotism being in the toilet with the 4th of July one!
Last but not least was the ironing board stored in the pumpkin for Halloween............ I recall she thought it was a bit too similar to a "phallus symbol".

There's one that I can't find......... yet! It's probably misfiled in my Photobucket albums. Remember when 2NJ still had her original toilet monkey, she lamented on occasion that it was hard to decorate. I specifically recall creating her the gaudiest Christmas one I could come up with! It looked like Christmas threw up in that bathroom! We all cracked up when she swore she'd never complain again!

Thank you for the friendship, 2NJ. Thank you for the smiles and laughter. This family feels like there's an empty chair at the table, and we're waiting and looking for you to come take your seat so that our breathing will be normal again.

You are missed and in our hearts every day.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »

I'm with you all. I feel like 2NJ is just away for a short time, and I look for her in the rafters. I miss her so much!

Klaas? Thank you for posting the avatars! They bring back such good memories of 2NJ! I remember her keen sense of humor around some of those! I believe she was grateful for you keeping her hands and feet warm when you added the mittens and boots to the winter one, and muttered something about her patriotism being in the toilet with the 4th of July one!
Last but not least was the ironing board stored in the pumpkin for Halloween............ I recall she thought it was a bit too similar to a "phallus symbol".

There's one that I can't find......... yet! It's probably misfiled in my Photobucket albums. Remember when 2NJ still had her original toilet monkey, she lamented on occasion that it was hard to decorate. I specifically recall creating her the gaudiest Christmas one I could come up with! It looked like Christmas threw up in that bathroom! We all cracked up when she swore she'd never complain again!

Thank you for the friendship, 2NJ. Thank you for the smiles and laughter. This family feels like there's an empty chair at the table, and we're waiting and looking for you to come take your seat so that our breathing will be normal again.

You are missed and in our hearts every day.

I miss 2NJ!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2011, 09:29:29 PM »

how would it be if 2Nj, Peaches and other monkey friends who have passed are  permanently "logged in"  in the rafters so that they are still here  watching over all of us? just a thought... an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

"logged in" with  an angelic monkey by their names?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »

Cookie, I can understand you are thinking of a way to honor our monkey angels, but no, I really wouldn't want to look up and see their names in the rafters.  They are in another, better place imo.  If their names were in the rafters, this could cause a lot of confusion for the many that read and post here.  Again, jmho.  We have our memories of Peaches and 2NJ, and their posts can still be read today.   an angelic monkey 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »

Cookie, I can understand you are thinking of a way to honor our monkey angels, but no, I really wouldn't want to look up and see their names in the rafters.  They are in another, better place imo.  If their names were in the rafters, this could cause a lot of confusion for the many that read and post here.  Again, jmho.  We have our memories of Peaches and 2NJ, and their posts can still be read today.   an angelic monkey 

understand... an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2011, 10:53:39 PM »

an angelic monkey
Please light a candle and say a prayer for 2NJ
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=2NJ

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2011, 11:08:59 PM »

understand... an angelic monkey

I don't know if there would be a way to do that anyway even though it's a sweet idea  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 05, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »

thanks Klaas...   they will be missed..although I didn't know Peaches, I read some of her posts after Nut provided some links for me...very special lady, as 2NJ is/was..

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2011, 08:07:40 AM »

Cookie, I can understand you are thinking of a way to honor our monkey angels, but no, I really wouldn't want to look up and see their names in the rafters.   They are in another, better place imo.  If their names were in the rafters, this could cause a lot of confusion for the many that read and post here.  Again, jmho.  We have our memories of Peaches and 2NJ, and their posts can still be read today.   an angelic monkey 

Bolded by me: I agree. What we could do is move Peaches thread to The Monkey Lounge as a sticky, to be close to 2Nj's? Just a thought...here is Peaches thread, currently in  Memorial - Gone but Never Forgotten

PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.0

Whatever you all decide, it was just a thought.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2011, 09:28:43 AM »

good thought Nut... an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »

Cookie, I can understand you are thinking of a way to honor our monkey angels, but no, I really wouldn't want to look up and see their names in the rafters.   They are in another, better place imo.  If their names were in the rafters, this could cause a lot of confusion for the many that read and post here.  Again, jmho.  We have our memories of Peaches and 2NJ, and their posts can still be read today.   an angelic monkey 

Bolded by me: I agree. What we could do is move Peaches thread to The Monkey Lounge as a sticky, to be close to 2Nj's? Just a thought...here is Peaches thread, currently in  Memorial - Gone but Never Forgotten

See I'm thinking the other way around.  In time, probably within the next month I was thinking of moving this thread up to where Peaches thread is.  What do you think about that?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 08, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

See I'm thinking the other way around.  In time, probably within the next month I was thinking of moving this thread up to where Peaches thread is.  What do you think about that?

BBM
I like  Klaas's idea of moving 2NJ's thread  up where  Peaches's thread is.    an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2011, 07:45:03 AM »

BBM
I like  Klaas's idea of moving 2NJ's thread  up where  Peaches's thread is.    an angelic monkey
I agree, I could to that thread a lot.  Like Cookie, I never knew Peaches, yet feel like I know her by reading some of what she wrote.  I think it would be a fine tribute to Rose Ann.  I think of her so much, like when I light a candle for Ethan Stacy which she opened when I asked.  Memorial threads are such an honor IMO.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2011, 07:47:10 AM »

BBM
I agree, I could to that thread a lot.  Like Cookie, I never knew Peaches, yet feel like I know her by reading some of what she wrote.  I think it would be a fine tribute to Rose Ann.  I think of her so much, like when I light a candle for Ethan Stacy which she opened when I asked.  Memorial threads are such an honor IMO.
self edit:  I go to that thread a lot . . . not could.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: April 12, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »

I think it's time to move 2NJ's thread up next to Peaches thread in the Memorial - Gone but Never Forgotten thread. 

I still cannot believe she is really gone 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.