March 28, 2024, 07:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 206242 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »

Goodmorning 2NJ - hope you are feeling better each day!  We miss you!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2011, 01:16:26 AM »

Come on, 2NJ...you have me worried.

Nemo salut batman albino elephant joker

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »

MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!

Just in case you didn't know, we hope you get well soon.  We miss you 2NJ! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2011, 10:32:35 AM »

MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!  GET WELL SOON 2NJ!!   WE MISS YOU!!

What Muffy said

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »

2JN

Please talk to us.  An update from you or a family member would be appreciated.  This Monkey is concerned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »

Ditto!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2011, 12:14:29 AM »

2NJ, you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you're back soon!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2011, 11:16:44 AM »

OK, 2NJ! No more toilet brushes or irons for you!! You can just open gifts and collect your gold!!  Get better and get back here! Miss and love you, 2NJ!

Klaas? We've got that ad in the paper for a new cage cleaner, right?  
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2011, 05:59:06 PM »

Hey ya' 2NJ!!!   Hope you're feeling better!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2011, 06:31:08 PM »

To bring cheer to you and to wish you well. Your State flower and my birth month flower in a basket...for spring!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words: 

I'm so sorry to let you know mom passed this afternoon. She was up and alert this morning ready to start cancer treatment next week. Something with her heart gave out this morning and she went into cardiac arrest and was put on life support. We waited until all family was there to later take her off.

While I'm truly saddened to pass this news, I want to express our gratitude for your little community that she was so into and enjoyed being part of. Thank you also for all the well wishes along the way. She's at peace now after a rough few weeks.

Thanks,

2NJ's Son
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »

I have been reading this thread because I am amazed at all the well wishes and I am so sad for everybody.  RIP

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2011, 07:11:00 PM »

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,   
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »

BECAUSE HE LIVES

God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal, and forgive.
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives.
But greater still the calm assurance,
This child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then as death gives way to victory,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives.

Because He lives, All fear is gone!
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives!

Words: Bill & Gloria Gaither

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2011, 07:17:53 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for 2NJ, may she rest in peace.

an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=2NJ

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »

Prayers for 2NJ, her family and all her monkey friends. Rest in peace 2NJ  an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2011, 07:20:18 PM »

Thank you Klaas for posting that message.How very sad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »

I am at a loss for words. May 2NJSons rest in peace. My heartfelt condolences to her family an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »

The 23rd Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures,
He leadeth me beside the still waters,
He restoreth my soul.
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
For thou art with me.
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.