March 28, 2024, 03:15:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 206244 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »

I'm so glad now I was able to track her down and send her some flowers and gifts to her from all of us.  She knew how much we missed her and wished her well.  I'm so sad, I'd hoped she could get through this. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2011, 07:46:07 PM »

I too, find myself at a loss for words.

My heart and condolences go out to her family.

My memory of her kindness, dedication and sense of humor will live on.

She will be sorely missed.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2011, 08:07:43 PM »

I am at a loss for words.  2NJ please know you will be missed.  This is so horribly sad and hard.  May you be free of pain, run wild and free, know you are loved and will be missed by your entire Monkey Clan.  RIP dearest angel.  xoxo  Beans
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »

No words. Just tears.

Rest in peace beautiful angel. Thank you for blessing me with your friendship.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »

How sad. Prayers go to the family.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »

What a wonderful experience to even have been afforded the opportunity to know 2NJ even if it was just from being an anonymous poster from across the country. I take with me the thoughts of a wonderful, gracious and determined soul who wanted to make a difference in the world and did. I know she touched, ever so softly, this soul a thousand miles away, and for that, I'm grateful. Although your posts will be missed, I don't think that for one moment, that you, peaches, Natalee, or Stephany let us walk this journey alone. Thank you for the difference you made in this Monkey's life.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN 2NJ

GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2011, 08:37:24 PM »

Oh monkeys, I am so, so sorry.   

To 2NJSons_Mom's family and loved ones, i extend my heartfelt condolences for your loss.

What a champion 2NJ has been for Natalee, Stephany, and the missing and exploited!  She will be so missed.

All the company of heaven welcomes home another of it's angels.  Well done, 2NJ.  It was a great honor and a pleasure to know you here.

an angelic monkey

Helen Back
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »

How very sad....

Hope she finds Peaches and both have their morning chats like in the old, old days.

I will be praying for her family.  She will be so missed.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2011, 08:43:42 PM »

I feel like I have lost a member of my family, although my only contact with this gracious lady that I knew as 2NJ was through this forum.

I am sure our beloved Peaches would be there to meet her.

Thank you Klaas for all you did on our behalf.

I would like to thank 2NJ's son for taking the time in the midst of such family sorrow to let us know.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2011, 08:44:00 PM »

My heart is truly broken.  Godspeed 2NJ.  I love you!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2011, 09:08:13 PM »

RAJ......I will miss you and your sense of humor so much.....you leave a RAJ shaped hole in my heart.  God took you far too soon my friend. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2011, 09:10:42 PM »

this is so sad! I really thought that she was going to be ok..this is so sad...Prayers to her and her family..I am in shock...

thank you Klaas for getting in touch with her and trusting your intuition in knowing that she would be here if things were ok with her...otherwise, we may not have known what happened to her..I am glad that she knew that all of us were thinking of her

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words: 

I'm so sorry to let you know mom passed this afternoon. She was up and alert this morning ready to start cancer treatment next week. Something with her heart gave out this morning and she went into cardiac arrest and was put on life support. We waited until all family was there to later take her off.

While I'm truly saddened to pass this news, I want to express our gratitude for your little community that she was so into and enjoyed being part of. Thank you also for all the well wishes along the way. She's at peace now after a rough few weeks.

Thanks,

2NJ's Son

Thank you for sharing the message with us Klaas, it was so kind of 2NJ's son to send it.  

Knowing she's gone breaks my heart, but I'm relieved she's at peace and there will be no more suffering.  

I'll miss her, and I'll never forget her; she was a great friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Words have been so hard to find, I think Helen Back said it so well...

All the company of heaven welcomes home another of it's angels.  
Well done, 2NJ.  
It was a great honor and a pleasure to know you here.
an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2011, 09:19:28 PM »

This is very sad news. 2NJ you will be sorely missed.  Rest in peace and may God wrap his arms around the family and comfort them during this difficult time.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »

2NJ, my neighbor, my dear friend, tonight you are guided by angels to rest in the arms of our Lord.  A champion of the missing and exploited have lost a powerful voice today.  Your voice is not truly gone, just changed and we need to listen in a different way.

Say hello to Peaches for us and tell her we miss her and think about her often.  I am sure there is a great reunion in heaven tonight of two wonderful friends.  You are also meeting 2 of the young women you advocated for, Natalee and Stephany.  You now know all the details we do not.  With your voice added to theirs, we will be that much closer to justice for them.

I love you 2NJ and wish your family peace at this time.  Their loss is so great.  RIP, friend.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »

I quit so many times. I quit over and over. I'm only human.

Over all these years I kept that fire going for Nat. My Girl. And it always brought me back to something I said a million years ago.

I said it when Peaches died and I am reminded again - some of us may not be here when justice is served. It hurt to recognize that fact.

It actually hurts to know that "we're" not all still here - really it does.

There's no "monkey face" to make it all better.

And deep down it hurts me to be so prophetic.

Seems like yesterday that Tom Royce and Red opened this lil' bitty and lord knows how I have cried over the tribulations we have all face together. Without you - I couldn't have made it. That's the truth.

Somehow seeing a monkey ironing clothes made it all better for me. A monkey cleaning a toilet and that bowl was sparkling clean made my life seem right day after day. Thank You Love.

I wish I could just stop some of these tears... really I do.

It hurts when you lose people that make a difference ... really it does.

To those of you still here after all these years...

I still love you as much as the day we became friends...

I will never forget you  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2011, 11:38:54 PM »

Dear Father,

As we let go of 2NJ's hand, we know that You hold her and that You will never let go. Thank You for the gift You gave us in 2NJ. You gave me a family when I was devastated without mine and 2NJ was a dear member and close to my heart. Thank You for 2NJ's character, humor, strength, and caring nature. The world is changed because she walked within it, and her footsteps created paths and inroads for many that we will take everytime we remember 2NJ. I will remember 2NJ.

Father, I know You know our pain at loosing her. Thank You for giving us a glimpse of just how much You relate to our human frailties. Thank You for reminding us that in His humanity, Jesus wept upon learning of Lazarus' death. Help us to remember that in His Divinity, He raised him.

When You hug her, Father, please hold tight a second longer for me.

Amen

Goodbye for a little while, 2NJ. I think you can hear what my heart is saying. I will miss you so very much and I love you.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2011, 12:06:22 AM »

I am completely shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace 2NJ I will miss you.

Deepest sympathy to her family and friends.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2011, 12:11:54 AM »

2NJ was the kind of person this world needs more of. Rest in peace, you sweet soul.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2011, 07:40:33 AM »

To 2NJ's sons and family, my heartfelt condolences.  Thank you for your messages to Klaas and knowing how much your Mom was a part of SM.  How much she cared for us and how much we cared for her. She would be so proud of you!

You will always be remembered when we think of your Mom, as she included her two sons in her SM nic name.

R. I. P. 2NJ - thank you for your devotion to SM and Natalee. 

You will be missed!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.