April 26, 2024, 06:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 207162 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »

I'm so glad now I was able to track her down and send her some flowers and gifts to her from all of us.  She knew how much we missed her and wished her well.  I'm so sad, I'd hoped she could get through this. 

I'm so glad too Klaas.  You did good sweetie. I know how much you will miss her.   Thank you!    an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2011, 08:05:28 AM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for 2NJ, may she rest in peace.

an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=2NJ

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »

Dear Father,

As we let go of 2NJ's hand, we know that You hold her and that You will never let go. Thank You for the gift You gave us in 2NJ. You gave me a family when I was devastated without mine and 2NJ was a dear member and close to my heart. Thank You for 2NJ's character, humor, strength, and caring nature. The world is changed because she walked within it, and her footsteps created paths and inroads for many that we will take everytime we remember 2NJ. I will remember 2NJ.

Father, I know You know our pain at loosing her. Thank You for giving us a glimpse of just how much You relate to our human frailties. Thank You for reminding us that in His humanity, Jesus wept upon learning of Lazarus' death. Help us to remember that in His Divinity, He raised him.

When You hug her, Father, please hold tight a second longer for me.

Amen

Goodbye for a little while, 2NJ. I think you can hear what my heart is saying. I will miss you so very much and I love you.

CBB thank you for this . . . it says so much.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »

My thoughts and prayers for 2NJ's sons and for her family   an angelic monkey What a lovely tribute CBB showing her avatars through the years.  an angelic monkey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

OMG.

I am so sad to hear the news. If her family is reading.. you are all in my thoughts and prayers and have my deepest sympathy.
 an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2011, 10:03:01 AM »

Dear Father,

As we let go of 2NJ's hand, we know that You hold her and that You will never let go. Thank You for the gift You gave us in 2NJ. You gave me a family when I was devastated without mine and 2NJ was a dear member and close to my heart. Thank You for 2NJ's character, humor, strength, and caring nature. The world is changed because she walked within it, and her footsteps created paths and inroads for many that we will take everytime we remember 2NJ. I will remember 2NJ.

Father, I know You know our pain at loosing her. Thank You for giving us a glimpse of just how much You relate to our human frailties. Thank You for reminding us that in His humanity, Jesus wept upon learning of Lazarus' death. Help us to remember that in His Divinity, He raised him.

When You hug her, Father, please hold tight a second longer for me.

Amen

Goodbye for a little while, 2NJ. I think you can hear what my heart is saying. I will miss you so very much and I love you.

CBB thanks for honoring 2NJ with her avatars...I have no doubt she is smiling down at you......

Her work was done and The Father called her home...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »

This just makes me so sad. 
Prayers for her family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:21 AM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words: 

I'm so sorry to let you know mom passed this afternoon. She was up and alert this morning ready to start cancer treatment next week. Something with her heart gave out this morning and she went into cardiac arrest and was put on life support. We waited until all family was there to later take her off.

While I'm truly saddened to pass this news, I want to express our gratitude for your little community that she was so into and enjoyed being part of. Thank you also for all the well wishes along the way. She's at peace now after a rough few weeks.

Thanks,

2NJ's Son

How very sad.  I am so sorry for her loved ones.
Prayers and peace

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »

Darla asked me to post this for her:

My thoughts and prayers are with 2NJsons_Mom's family and friends. Rest in peace sweet lady. God Speed.
Darla 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2011, 12:11:17 PM »

Condolences to the family of 2NJ.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOCJAVlESEo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2011, 12:57:46 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words: 

I'm so sorry to let you know mom passed this afternoon. She was up and alert this morning ready to start cancer treatment next week. Something with her heart gave out this morning and she went into cardiac arrest and was put on life support. We waited until all family was there to later take her off.

While I'm truly saddened to pass this news, I want to express our gratitude for your little community that she was so into and enjoyed being part of. Thank you also for all the well wishes along the way. She's at peace now after a rough few weeks.

Thanks,

2NJ's Son

OMG, the tears are flowing.  I am in shock.  My prayers go out to her family. 
Quote:  "She's at peace now after a rough few weeks."

May GOD take good care of this wonderful person whom will be greatly missed.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2011, 01:24:04 PM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words:  

Thanks,

2NJ's Son

I am saddened to hear the news of 2NJSONS_MOM's passing. I am truly at a loss for words and profoundly saddened. Loss is always difficult and especially so when it is one of our own. May the peace of the Lord be with 2NJ's Son_Mom and her family as our collective prayers are with them. My deepest sympathies go out her family and the many Monkeys so affected by her passing.

I know one thing to be certain ... Heaven just became a better place, God Bless You.

She will be sorely missed, but I know that she is in no more pain. Like our beloved Peaches before her, 2NJ's Sons Mom is in a better place and has been called home. It is so hard to let go of those we love and who make a profound difference in our lives.

Our prayers go out to 2NJ's family and friends during this most difficult time.

Please know dear God that the memory and spirit of 2NJ's Son Mom will forever be in our hearts and a part of Scared Monkeys. Until we meet again dear 2NJ's Son Mom, I only say good bye for now, until we meet again my friend ... thank you for making a difference and this world a better place.

With all of my profound sadness and love,
RED
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:27:21 PM by Red » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »

2NJSONS_MOM - your are missed - fly angel - fly

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »

So sad.   Rest in peace 2NJ.   You will be missed.   We have another angel up above, looking out for the missing here below.
Prayers for 2NJ's family and friends.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2011, 02:02:55 PM »

OMG how sad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »

Oh no! I've been away from here awhile and had no idea. Truely saddened by her passing. That"s all I can say right now. You will be so missed.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2011, 02:23:37 PM »

Rest in peace 2NJ and peace to your family.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.