March 28, 2024, 06:00:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2NJSONS_MOM - Passed away this morning - 3/11/2011 - RIP  (Read 206254 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2011, 07:17:39 PM »

...not very good at this and can't say anything all of you haven't already said. CBB, wonderful Avy tribute. I am still in tears and just didn't know we would be missing her 'this way'. Peace to all Monkeys who have an ache in their heart, and my thoughts are with 2NJ's family.  

I have missed you, my friend...and will continue to miss you more and more as the days, weeks, months and yes...even as each year passes by. RIP, my friend.  
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 07:27:58 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »

I had read about 2NJ being sick and then her seemingly recovery, and was glad to hear that she was doing better.

Then to read today that she in fact was not better, was to say the least, a very sad moment!

I only "knew" 2NJ from reading and posting with her, and she will be missed! My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and loved one's, and all Monkeys who are hurting!

It was an honor to post along with you, 2NJ, and may Godspeed!

Sad day, indeed!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »

I received the following information from 2NJ's son:

The arrangments for Rose Anne Jordan are as follows:

Viewing:
Monday 3/14 - 7-9pm
Tuesday 3/15- 2-4pm, 7-9 pm

D'Agostino Funeral Home
881 Ringwood Ave.
Haskell (Wanaque) NJ

Funeral:
Wednesday 3/16, 9:30am, St. Mary's Church, Pompton Lakes

In lieu of flowers, a donation in her name can be made to
Foundation Fighting Blindness
PO Box 17279
Baltimore, MD 21203-7279

or donate online at:
www.blindness.org

Thank you so much again for your support.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

I just received this message from 2NJ's son.  I am at a loss for words: 

I'm so sorry to let you know mom passed this afternoon. She was up and alert this morning ready to start cancer treatment next week. Something with her heart gave out this morning and she went into cardiac arrest and was put on life support. We waited until all family was there to later take her off.

While I'm truly saddened to pass this news, I want to express our gratitude for your little community that she was so into and enjoyed being part of. Thank you also for all the well wishes along the way. She's at peace now after a rough few weeks.

Thanks,

2NJ's Son

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: March 12, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »

I am so shocked and saddened by 2NJ's passing.  RoseAnne and I worked for the same firm, in different capacities for about 5 years, and many miles apart.  Both of us working virtually, but connected at the heart.  She was the type of woman that always kept in touch, reached out to me with warmth, cards and flowers when my husband died.  She was always trying to make the world better.

I have been out of town, and away from the computer for three weeks, and I had no idea.  Thank you Klass for letting us know.

RoseAnne, you are my friend forever, and I am so sad for your family and friends in losing one of the most caring, and loving of people.  God be with you and with your family.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2011, 01:48:30 AM »

My condolences to her family. I am very sorry for your loss.

BTW: I absoutely adore this pic of sad monkeys ! It is one of the most precous pics I have ever seen. Thnx for posting it. This definetly shows that a picture IS worth a 1000 words !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2011, 04:44:47 AM »

I love the picture of the sad monkeys too, LEP. It says how I feel so much better than words.

Klaas, thank you for posting the arrangement information. I looked for an online guestbook but was unable to find one. I want to thank you so much for the flowers and gift you sent to 2NJ. It's comforting that she had a reminder of how she was loved here and your efforts made that possible. No one could ever take care of us as well as you do. Thank you, Klaas.

Texasmom, I hope you won't mind my borrowing, but as 2NJ would appreciate, sometimes two monkeys come together to complete what one couldn't do alone. My sincerest condolences to Rose Anne Jordan's family. What a lovely name for an equally lovely lady. Thank you for sharing her with us. We were Blessed by her company and she is sorely missed.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2011, 06:02:20 AM »

Wow, this is so sad... I'm here in tears.
When I first joined SM she was one of the few to welcome me.
Praying for 2NJ's family. May she Rest in Peace.
  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2011, 06:56:30 AM »

CBB, I thought the very same.  Rose Anne.......what a beautiful name for such a beautiful soul.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2011, 08:26:06 AM »

I love the picture of the sad monkeys too, LEP. It says how I feel so much better than words.

Klaas, thank you for posting the arrangement information. I looked for an online guestbook but was unable to find one. I want to thank you so much for the flowers and gift you sent to 2NJ. It's comforting that she had a reminder of how she was loved here and your efforts made that possible. No one could ever take care of us as well as you do. Thank you, Klaas.

Texasmom, I hope you won't mind my borrowing, but as 2NJ would appreciate, sometimes two monkeys come together to complete what one couldn't do alone. My sincerest condolences to Rose Anne Jordan's family. What a lovely name for an equally lovely lady. Thank you for sharing her with us. We were Blessed by her company and she is sorely missed.

Some people are in your hearts forever and 2NJ is one of those people.  I will love her forever.  Thanks to her family for sharing her with us.  Thank you, Klaas for keeping in touch with her through her family.  I love her as a dear friend and she never failed to reach out when I was feeling rough.  The missing/murdered/exploited have a champion in heaven and no doubt she is on God's ear about directing loved ones to the people that cannot be located.

I love you forever, I will miss you forever, death will change nothing in my love for you.  We will meet again one day and our hearts will be light and there will be no more pain and suffering.  There is forever a place in my heart that is only for you, because that is where you have touched it.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2011, 08:57:18 AM »

I think this is it CBB

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/northjersey/guestbook.aspx?n=rose-jordan&pid=149285583&cid=full

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »

Thanks CBB, I was searching for that this morning.

I hope it is ok to post this....goodbye my friend 

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/northjersey/obituary.aspx?n=rose-anne-jordan&pid=149285583
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:10:54 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2011, 09:21:46 AM »

Thanks CBB, I was searching for that this morning.

I hope it is ok to post this....goodbye my friend 

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/northjersey/obituary.aspx?n=rose-anne-jordan&pid=149285583

Lean on me Nut and I'll lean on you.  Somehow we'll get through.  Missing you so much 2NJ.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »

I was away in Ohio and only now read San's email. I had hoped that Rose Anne had only pneumonia but now see it was far worse, cancer is truly such a thief. So often over the years Rose Anne and I had emailed and her friendship was so special to me.

Her name always fit her, she was so full of quiet grace and a warm and loving presence, like a beautiful rose.

I am trying to find comfort in knowing there were many to welcome her to heaven, to wrap their arms around her and guide her to peace.

God be with her family, her husband and sons, for as we loved her we can only imagine the gap in their lives and their grief at having lost her far.

God bless Rose Anne forever.

I continue to stand with the girl.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »

I was away in Ohio and only now read San's email. I had hoped that Rose Anne had only pneumonia but now see it was far worse, cancer is truly such a thief. So often over the years Rose Anne and I had emailed and her friendship was so special to me.

Her name always fit her, she was so full of quiet grace and a warm and loving presence, like a beautiful rose.

I am trying to find comfort in knowing there were many to welcome her to heaven, to wrap their arms around her and guide her to peace.

God be with her family, her husband and sons, for as we loved her we can only imagine the gap in their lives and their grief at having lost her far.

Sad

{{{{{}}}}}

I have been desperately looking for the photos that were taken of R and I together a few years ago. Someone's online photo album. I am hating myself for not finding the link or saving the photos locally. I am trying to reach out to others who were there to see if I can get my hands on the photos. I need to see those pictures

I still remember the day R and I learned online that we would be attending the same wedding in NJ -- and you orchestrated exchanging our email addresses. It brings a smile thru the tears. R & I dicussing Natalee Holloway all evening -- her hubby's beautiful acceptance of that. Her friends curiousity about our 'connection'.

God Bless Rose Anne. She is and will be so missed. May her family's pain ease with the passage of time and the knowledge that she is at peace.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2011, 01:01:28 PM »

The shock and sadness I've been feeling since we received the news has been overwhelming.  I have cried and cried, and still find it so hard to believe.  And when I think of all of you that knew our friend so much better than I ...and her precious family, my heart just breaks all over again.  I didn't know her real name until it was posted here, and she lived 1600 miles away, but my heart doesn't care about those details.  She was a treasured friend, I loved her, and I'll miss her forever.  When I saw her name, Rose...I thought the same as others, it was perfect!

Thank you again Klaas, for reaching out to 2NJ's son...for sending the "Get Well Soon" monkey to the hospital, and the other items you sent to her at home.  It is a comfort to know that she knew we were all worried about her and that you sent our love to her.  Extra big hugs for you for ALL you do for us.

I was trying to find a picture of monkeys grieving as we all are, the one I posted touched me the minute I saw it.  I would have posted the link, but there are other pictures on the same page that are not appropriate (and rather shocking) so I hoped and prayed that it wouldn't cause a problem, and posted it without the link. 

I hope each and every one of you that is hurting can feel my arms around you and my tears falling with yours.  We are a family here, and we all need a lot of hugs right now. 

CBB, you never cease to amaze me, thank you for adding the grieving monkeys to your tribute to 2NJ.  It's beautiful, and I'm honored to have a part in it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2011, 01:49:50 PM »

standing with you all in grief this morning after hearing of 2NJs sudden passing. Thank you Sunny for letting me know and thank you Klass for tracking her down and sending your love. Reading these posts and seeing so many friends that I haven't been in touch with for so long just brings back so many memories. So many roads, so many prayers, so many tears, so much love.

Missing 2NJ's warmth and humor right now. What an extraordinary woman. The stars shine brighter because of her.

I love and miss you guys!

<3 Mishy

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »

Sad

{{{{{}}}}}

I have been desperately looking for the photos that were taken of R and I together a few years ago. Someone's online photo album. I am hating myself for not finding the link or saving the photos locally. I am trying to reach out to others who were there to see if I can get my hands on the photos. I need to see those pictures

I still remember the day R and I learned online that we would be attending the same wedding in NJ -- and you orchestrated exchanging our email addresses. It brings a smile thru the tears. R & I dicussing Natalee Holloway all evening -- her hubby's beautiful acceptance of that. Her friends curiousity about our 'connection'.

God Bless Rose Anne. She is and will be so missed. May her family's pain ease with the passage of time and the knowledge that she is at peace.

{{{{{}}}}} back sharon. I thought just last night when I heard that you were fortunate to have met her in person. I recall how much it meant to her too. I just re-read her emails regarding it so please know this, it meant a great deal to her meeting you.

My former MIL passed away at about the same age, cancer was discovered in her lung but due to the lung's close proximity to the heart and the aorta, she passed quickly due to a series of strokes. She was the wife of a physician too, had best of care and treatment, at times it just isn't enough to save them. Like Rose Anne she was the kindest of people, always warm and generous with others.

I need to thank Klaas too for sending the arrangement and card to her. I've been in an active job search and fear I've not been much of a good friend lately. I do thank you Klaas, CBB, MuffyBee, Nut, San and any mods I may have missed for all that you do - and Red as well for bringing us all together.

texasmom - you have her spirit, that same kindness and warmth. Hold onto that, it's the part I think we'll all miss so very much. That whenever we were down, Rose Anne always extended her compassion and support.

I learned with losing Rick that tears are a measure of honor for the impact others have upon us. Hopefully they feel the sweetness of our tears in heaven.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »

Wow, I just now found out. I'm at such loss for words. She will be sorely missed but so fondly remembered.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2011, 02:28:02 PM »

Yes, we will miss her very much.  My condolances to her family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.