April 27, 2024, 11:22:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139248 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

I don't know how the heck I'm going to be able to pull off another day glued to the computer........  but I'm working on it!!   

I don't want to miss Yuri ......   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2011, 11:34:02 PM »

I hope they step it up tomorrow.
I want to see Lee on the stand.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2011, 11:41:13 PM »

I agree with you!   I want to see Lee too!  I haven't seen him a long time!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »

I don't know how the heck I'm going to be able to pull off another day glued to the computer........  but I'm working on it!!   

I hope they start with Yuri. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I hope I don't miss anything good.

Cookie and Tupelo, thanks for the insights! How cool to have Scared Monkeys in the courtroom!

So was the pissy guy in blue sitting in front of the A's Ohio Jim or the investigator Lyons? Anyone?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2011, 01:45:17 AM »

Do you have to work tomorrow?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »

Few things, then off to work I go.

Tup and Cookie, Thanks so much for being there.  I am sure Cindy, Casey, and Bozo are not as fat as they look on my TV, but they are still fat, ugy, piggy people in my mind, so I have a hard time seeing anything but ooompaloompas.

Lee, tomorrow, I hope he looks less like a serial killer. 

Jim from Ohio, is he the guy who had a webpage where he was trying to connect Kronk and Casey as knowing each other before she killed her child? 

Casey's primping, which I did see a bunch of, they probably told her to just write rather than primp. 

I don't know, If I were innocent, listening to Yuri about my lying, would totally bug me, I would be crying, I am sure.  She does not seem to have a care in the world.  she is loving this is all about her.  What a skenky hot mess she is.

See you all tomorrow.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »

I hope they start with Yuri. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I hope I don't miss anything good.

Cookie and Tupelo, thanks for the insights! How cool to have Scared Monkeys in the courtroom!

So was the pissy guy in blue sitting in front of the A's Ohio Jim or the investigator Lyons? Anyone?

He didn't look like Jim from Ohio to me......JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2011, 06:59:57 AM »

Hey Monkeys!   

Yes, that is J. Lyons in that photo with see no evil and hear no evil.

I have a lot of reading to do, I just came to this page first.  But YES, it was some kind of day!!

Not sure where to begin, but it was great meeting a fellow Monkey, who is a great lady, and sharing this experience together.

Casey is as thin as a rail, very petite. I only had a side view of her face most of the time, with a couple of shots pretty good when she was talking to Baez.(Who by the way is still full of smirks and smart azz remarks.)  I thought Casey looked pretty good today. Her hair was clean, and because of the ponytail, I witnessed no hair playing. Actually, I never saw any grooming from her. She spent most of her time writing.

Cindy is actually a pretty woman, at least on the outside.  No flying bananas ok?  I think she dresses to young for her age, but that's jmo.  She had a rough day today.  She did mouth to Casey "I love you" on her way back from testifying.  I couldn't see Casey's face so I don't know if she looked at Cindy or not.  I did notice her wiping tears, or at least the motion of wiping tears away, when Cindy first took the stand.  But it didn't last long at all.

George on the other hand DID NOT look Casey's way at all!!! He actually did a long, hard blink or squeezed his eyes shut when he was close to her as he was leaving the stand.  He was not going to look at her no matter what.   I guess he's had enough of her.  And.... I did love the scolding CJBP gave George, tee hee, and Cindy had a little reminder from JP as well.

So after lunch, I see that Cindy is sitting bent at the waist with her head in her hands. And she stays that way for some time.  George totally ignores her.   She sits back up for a bit and then she goes back down again.  George remains the same.   I didn't see any of the shots that are posted on this page as they were sitting right across from be in the same row.
A little bit later, I noticed Cindy had her head resting on Georg's shoulder, and again, George remains the same.  Somebody is not a happy camper!

Lee looked like a total slob. I don't usually comment on appearances, but he really was sloppy today.  He didn't take the stand today, but he remained there all day outside of the court room. I suspect he will be back tomorrow.  He rode down in the elevator with me and 6 or so other people as soon as the hearing was over, he did not wait for G or C....at least not inside the courtroom.

Don't ya love Yuri?!  He was great today, I thought. Would you define suspicious for me so I can answer your question?  LOL  loved it.

So many people that I have seen over the years were in the courtroom today.  Diana Tennis came in later on, set up her laptop, and never stopped typing. It was annoying but I wonder what she was really doing?  She told Marinade Dave that she no longer represents Dominic Casey.

I spoke with Kathi Belich, briefly.  I told her congrats on her new contract and thanks for doing a great job.  She is so nice, very warm and friendly. Then after lunch I rode up in the elevator with Kathi, Bill Scheaffer and Tony Pipitone, I think.  I asked Kathi how her foot was doing and she said she just got her brace off this morning and she's doing well. She said she thinks she is still limping just because she has been for so long now.  lol 

So me, being me, asks this trio.....So, how important to the case is it that Casey was handcuffed, not read any rights, then un-handcuffed? Bill and Kathi look at each other and Kathi says, "Watch for my report tonight!"   lol

Baez got into the same elevator with us when we were going down for lunch. Not a word was said inside and it was packed with people.  When we exited, Baez went up to some woman, told her congratulations and gave her a hug.  We passed each other twice outside of the courtroom....we just looked at each other and kept moving.

Spoke with Bob Kealing from wesh....nice man.  Just joking around nothing about the case, but I did ask him about the piece he was doing tonight, which I saw, on JP and the Black Widow case, which JP was the prosecutor and he witnessed her death.  The piece ties Casey in as him presiding over a death penalty case of a woman.

Oh yeah...not much rockin' from him today....some, but all in all, his chair was pretty quiet!

Met Jim Lichenstein(sp) and I said to him, "I'm going to ask you something you've been asked a lot lately, just in a different way.  Are you going to write a book on this case?" He says no. He feels it would be unethical. He covers the case for the Today Show, just like anything else he covers.   He seems quite nice as well. He talks softly (maybe due to where we were) but his eyes sparkle! I like that.

Cookie was having a conversation with Jim L when I came back from the water fountain.   He says the Anthonys are really very nice people, it's the situation.  He said that the Today Show has only paid for airfare and hotels, nothing more, no money for the photos, nothing.

I met a blogger from WS, great lady, and we took a free bus a few blocks downtown and had lunch together, which was fantastic.  I met Marinade Dave and another blogger from the Hinky Meter.

I didn't take any notes today so I'm trying to remember things.  Did you notice Casey shake her head back and forth when LDB was questioning Yuri about the tone of voice he was using with Casey on the 15/16th of July interview. She asked him if he yelled at Casey or raised his voice with her, and Yuri said no, he used the same tone of voice he was using now. Casey shakes her head no.   And later on Casey got a little miffed at Baez!  My mind is going blank on me right now, but Baez objected to something regarding Casey,   GRRRRR I can't think of what it was.  But as he starts the objection, Casey looks at him! then reaches up and grabs his arm, like Hey, what are you doing? but Baez continues on. Casey is miffed and turns abruptly to her writing tablet and starts scribbling away.  So.....Baez even pizzes Casey off!!   

The field across from the courthouse where the media is going to set up, is HUGE.  I was talking with Red Hueber before the hearing started and he said it's private land that hasn't been developed yet and it will be packed with media once the trial starts. He said this is the biggest trial he has ever covered.

That's about all right now except......I'm going back tomorrow!!

Off to have dinner and then I'll be back to read what you had to say today.

Hey Tupelo! 
Thanks so much for the update,it is much appreciated.Today should bve very interesting....muffin and cookie together again........ 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2011, 07:02:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-share-anguish-fury.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: George and Cindy share anguish, fury
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 2 2011 7:00 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »

Yes, that is Jeremy Lyons, PI. He is the one that has been trying to twist words or put words into people's mouths, mainly the searchers near Suburban.  Him and Marinade Dave had some words yesterday....they don't particularly like each other.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2011, 07:04:42 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27062954/detail.html
Casey Anthony Case Hearing Enters 2nd Day
Anthony, Attorneys Return To Court
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 6:49 am EST March 3, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will return to court Thursday where Judge Belvin Perry will hear several motions in Anthony's case.

On Wednesday, Anthony's mother, father and the lead detective in the murder case took the stand Wednesday on the first day of the scheduled two-day hearing.

The two sides in the case are arguing nine motions in the case.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2011, 07:07:43 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/214115/Casey-Anthony---Day-2-of-crucial-court-hearings
Casey Anthony - Day 2 of crucial court hearings
By Janelle Jordan, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:50 AM

The judge presiding over the case against Casey Anthony will hear more key testimony on Thursday that could change the direction of the upcoming trial.

Casey's trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, is scheduled to begin in May, just a little over two months away.

Thursday's court hearing begins at 9 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse. Several motions are still on the table that could determine what evidence can be used against Casey.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2011, 07:09:56 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-day-1.html
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing: Day 1

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/casey-anthony-a-look-into-a-crystal-ball/
Casey Anthony – A Look Into A Crystal Ball
03/02/2011 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2011, 07:11:09 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-share-anguish-fury.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 2 2011 7:00 PM

Outside the courtroom, Cindy Anthony said she wanted to talk to daughter, Belich reported. And George Anthony? He had choice words about the prosecutor that couldn’t be repeated on the air, Belich added.

I should have stuck around a little longer yesterday!   

Diana Tennis is a legal analyst for for WOFL, that's why she was typing away yesterday. Hope she doesn't sit by me today, that clack, clack, clacking of the keyboard was quite annoying.

See you all in court!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »

Outside the courtroom, Cindy Anthony said she wanted to talk to daughter, Belich reported. And George Anthony? He had choice words about the prosecutor that couldn’t be repeated on the air, Belich added.

I should have stuck around a little longer yesterday!   

Diana Tennis is a legal analyst for for WOFL, that's why she was typing away yesterday. Hope she doesn't sit by me today, that clack, clack, clacking of the keyboard was quite annoying.

See you all in court!!

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2011, 07:27:44 AM »

wish I could join you today Tupelo! it was great spending the day with you..

We are in the car driving back to Illinois...thanks for all the links so that I can stay connected with what is going on while traveling..
it was very exciting to be there ....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »

Snipping from above link:
Turning to the motions, Belich summed up — and I was amazed she got this out in one breath: “The defense wants to use the five minutes or so Casey was wrongly handcuffed by a rookie deputy the first night this case got started to get the judge to throw out all the lies she told investigators that night, including one about a nanny.”

Belich also described the “rookie deputy’s ill-conceived decision to handcuff Casey.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone explained why the events of July 15, 2008, are crucial: “The defense wants everything Casey said that night kept out of trial, claiming  she was effectively in custody from the time deputies arrived, when this deputy put her in handcuffs.”

That deputy, Ryan Eberlin, acknowledged that he did not advise Anthony of her Miranda warning rights. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

WFTV analyst Bill Sheaffer said it was clear that once Anthony was uncuffed, she could have left. “The only person, it appears, that said Casey wasn’t free  free to leave was Casey’s mother, who said I’d have stopped her if I had to sit on her.”

Morning Monkeys!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2011, 07:55:29 AM »

Me too, but before it's over I think we'll be sick of him. He drove me nuts in his deposition. 

Now Yuri........ I could listen to all day and snack on the eye candy!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2011, 07:59:38 AM »

We've got an hour but here's a list of links that should carry the feed:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2011, 08:00:08 AM »

Me too, but before it's over I think we'll be sick of him. He drove me nuts in his deposition. 

Now Yuri........ I could listen to all day and snack on the eye candy!!   
Me too.I like Jeff Ashton.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.