April 28, 2024, 08:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139307 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2011, 09:58:45 AM »

These sheriff's answers are very troubling to me!  With the case being so high profile from the git go how come they can't recall anything!!! 

Also, why do the taxpayers of Florida have to pay the Defense's PI or whatever he is to sit in court?  Can't he read the transcripts?

same thing that I said yesterday..why didn't they review their notes prior so they would be prepared?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2011, 09:58:59 AM »

O WOW     Casey walked with him to state that her parents were trying to get custody of Caylee

That is extremely telling as to WHY Casey did what she did.

YUP!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2011, 10:00:00 AM »

These sheriff's answers are very troubling to me!  With the case being so high profile from the git go how come they can't recall anything!!! 

Also, why do the taxpayers of Florida have to pay the Defense's PI or whatever he is to sit in court?  Can't he read the transcripts?

He's a patrol cop, Im not sure he has the time or inclination to be considered about all the facts of this case.  This was just short of 3 years ago.   He didnt remember at depositin either so its not he is changing his story.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2011, 10:00:07 AM »

Baez is on a Yuri Melich vendetta!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #224 on: March 03, 2011, 10:00:38 AM »

Beyond the scope of direct?    Come on Bozo, you opened the door  SIT DOWN

I get the feeling he's going to purposely be extra nasty and aggravating today. 

Well during that objection, he was overruled.   Yes, I agree he will be but I do not think he will be successful.   The bottom line is she was not under arrest.   The time she was cuffed was due to the stolen money, charge cards, car & she was released from them.   On several occasions Casey volunteered to talk to LE up and thru her visit to Universal, after she admitted she lied & it was established that she did not report her child missing for 31 days she was then SUBSEQUENTLY placed under arrest & read her Miranda rights at that time....did I mention Im getting ticked that this is taking 2 days of the courts time?

He knows the ship is going down and he has things to answer for... more spiteful than usual. I'm getting ticked too. What a huge waste!

TUPELO...throw something at Baez...something heavy and hard right in the back of the head!!!

There's a strategy!! Tupelo? Can you faint or something if things aren't going well??   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2011, 10:01:45 AM »

He's a patrol cop, Im not sure he has the time or inclination to be considered about all the facts of this case.  This was just short of 3 years ago.   He didnt remember at depositin either so its not he is changing his story.

I vote that if the A's can have selective memory then everyone else gets to.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »

Baez is on a Yuri Melich vendetta!

So are the Anthonys

Good luck with that!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »

I vote that if the A's can have selective memory then everyone else gets to.

*correction  not "considered" it should be concerned

You do have a point there LOL

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2011, 10:03:41 AM »

Yikes, Rosebud doesn't look like she will last until the end of the trial

I agree.

any screen shots of Cindy?
she was very troubled/upset yesterday...I did see her laughing at something out in the hall during one of the recesses..
also, yesterday, Mason kept snickering  during some of the proceedings...could not figure out what was so funny about a woman being on trial for murdering her young daughter...He is very arrogant and the old country boy style gets old real quick...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2011, 10:04:17 AM »

Next up  Sgt John Allen

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 03, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »

Why is gum chewing..and cowlike at that..allowed in a courtroom??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »

Thanks Capp!   I was getting worried!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2011, 10:08:28 AM »

I agree.

she was very troubled/upset yesterday...I did see her laughing at something out in the hall during one of the recesses..
also, yesterday, Mason kept snickering  during some of the proceedings...could not figure out what was so funny about a woman being on trial for murdering her young daughter...He is very arrogant and the old country boy style gets old real quick...

My pc crashed and took forever to reboot.

I lost the last 10-15 minutes of court.

I got back up just when a recess was called until 10:20.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »

O look how buddy budddy a PI for the defense is with the defendant....hmmm seems rather unprofessional

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »

I have a question and comment.  Why is LA allowed in the courtroom before he testifies?  They said yesterday that he would take the stand.

Also, JP may be a little lax as I see GA chewing his gum!   LOL

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2011, 10:10:52 AM »

Jeremy and Casey chatting during the recess

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

Ok, what did I miss?  I see sad faces here, did Allen do poorly?  What did he do?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

I agree.

My pc crashed and took forever to reboot.

I lost the last 10-15 minutes of court.

I got back up just when a recess was called until 10:20.

Glad you're back up and running again, Brandi.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »

You all do not know the feelings and thoughts and words sitting right at the tip of my tongue that I want to type and scream from the rooftop about that Beotch. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »

Yeah, why was the PI allowed in court yesterday, and why is he allowed to sit by the defense table and talk to Beotchface, is she not an inmate in custody for murder, can just anybody go and sit and chat with her????????

This is making me very upset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.