April 27, 2024, 04:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139263 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »

This poor guy is not doing well on the stand. I hope LDB can undo the damage.

There really isnt "damage."  Judging by CJBP instruction he knows what Bozo is attempting to do.   The officer at deposition didnt remember, he stated thru conversation & the media he saw discussion that he did - its not like he is refusing to admit it happened.  

There is one thing which may have come up but I missed and that is IIRC Cindy kept demanding that KC be arrested so she couldn't run off. It is not unusual for LE to cuff a number of people at a scene when they haven't sorted out yet what is going on & with with Cindy demanding she be arrested, I am just guessing they cuffed KC until they sorted it all out.

I went to pick up a friend of mine's son for her a few weeks @ a teen party & they had about 15 kids cuffed and in the back of police cars. They ended up releasing the majority of them to their parents, but they were cuffed and in the cars. So what is the big deal here?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »

Yikes, Rosebud doesn't look like she will last until the end of the trial

I agree.

any screen shots of Cindy?
she was very troubled/upset yesterday...I did see her laughing at something out in the hall during one of the recesses..
also, yesterday, Mason kept snickering  during some of the proceedings...could not figure out what was so funny about a woman being on trial for murdering her young daughter...He is very arrogant and the old country boy style gets old real quick...

My pc crashed and took forever to reboot.

I lost the last 10-15 minutes of court.

I got back up just when a recess was called until 10:20.

Glad you're back up and running again, Brandi.

I guess watching 5 live streams at the same time was a bit excessive. LOL

Thanks.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »

See her sitting there reading and looking busy, that is how she would look if she actually had a real job I would imagine.  Gosh I hate her so much.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »

Why is gum chewing..and cowlike at that..allowed in a courtroom??

It's maddening!

Those A's can't make their mouths stop moving can they? Always yapping away one way or another...look at kc with her pen yacking with her hands. Wth is wrong with them that they cannot shut up!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »

Starting to get a little pissy with the judge allowing all the carp to go on and not doing anything about it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »

This poor guy is not doing well on the stand. I hope LDB can undo the damage.

There really isnt "damage."  Judging by CJBP instruction he knows what Bozo is attempting to do.   The officer at deposition didnt remember, he stated thru conversation & the media he saw discussion that he did - its not like he is refusing to admit it happened.  

There is one thing which may have come up but I missed and that is IIRC Cindy kept demanding that KC be arrested so she couldn't run off. It is not unusual for LE to cuff a number of people at a scene when they haven't sorted out yet what is going on & with with Cindy demanding she be arrested, I am just guessing they cuffed KC until they sorted it all out.

I went to pick up a friend of mine's son for her a few weeks @ a teen party & they had about 15 kids cuffed and in the back of police cars. They ended up releasing the majority of them to their parents, but they were cuffed and in the cars. So what is the big deal here?

Exactly, and yesterday she admitted she wanted to do anything she could to prevent Casey from running off..fact is she did steal money from them but Cindy pretty much admitted it was HER TACTIC

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »

Yeah, why was the PI allowed in court yesterday, and why is he allowed to sit by the defense table and talk to Beotchface, is she not an inmate in custody for murder, can just anybody go and sit and chat with her????????

This is making me very upset.

Hmm. Well if he can then anyone can right?

TUPELOOOO...quick, go smack Kc for us please?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2011, 10:18:25 AM »

Look most of bozo's team wore red to match the skenky hoe today, isn't that special?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »

Starting to get a little pissy with the judge allowing all the carp to go on and not doing anything about it.

The judge is not doing anything he otherwise shouldnt be in order for her to get a fair trial.   He's on point, we will have to breathe thru a lot

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »

Ok, what did I miss?  I see sad faces here, did Allen do poorly?  What did he do?

Bozo only asked him one question. I really do not think that Bozo wants to tangle with Allen.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: March 03, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »

The judge is not doing anything he otherwise shouldnt be in order for her to get a fair trial.   He's on point, we will have to breathe thru a lot

Grumble grumble grumble.  Is allowing her to hit her laywer and stuff stuff he has to allow?  I don't have to like it though, do I?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2011, 10:21:13 AM »

Ok, what did I miss?  I see sad faces here, did Allen do poorly?  What did he do?

Bozo only asked him one question. I really do not think that Bozo wants to tangle with Allen.

So, who did poorly, HOsey (sorry if that is spelled wrong)?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: March 03, 2011, 10:21:45 AM »

John had his badge hanging right out in front of his chest, nice bright shiny star. It works on Baez just like crosses with vampires...baez is skeered of justice.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »

Grumble grumble grumble.  Is allowing her to hit her laywer and stuff stuff he has to allow?  I don't have to like it though, do I?

Its up to her attorney to control her but if she gets any more out of control than that grab, the judge will cuff her or remove her from the court room.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 03, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »

John had his badge hanging right out in front of his chest, nice bright shiny star. It works on Baez just like crosses with vampires...baez is skeered of justice.

Yuri had his on the same way yesterday, he had it a tad lower but worn the same

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2011, 10:23:56 AM »

Somebody is late...........

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2011, 10:24:32 AM »

Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2011, 10:25:26 AM »

Yuri had his on the same way yesterday, he had it a tad lower but worn the same

Hmm...so it appears position of the symbol is key...wonder what would happen if JA were to smack jb in the head with it? Maybe he'd pop like a fat tick and die?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »

O WOW     Casey walked with him to state that her parents were trying to get custody of Caylee

That is extremely telling as to WHY Casey did what she did.

That statement alone makes his entire testimony worthwhile. That was a big smackdown to the defense as it presents the MOTIVE.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2011, 10:26:40 AM »

Somebody is late...........

...again!

Court started late this morning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.