April 27, 2024, 06:24:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139264 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: March 03, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

OFTLOG   Is this trial about Bozo's feelings or a murder trial?

Really what does any of this have to do with statements people made about Beotchface.

He is trying to lay the foundation that he/they were acting as agents of the state.

I got that but there is no way to do that with the way he is going at it. He is so stupid it makes me ill to listen to him. The bottom line they were ALL trying to find out where Caylee was regardless of the other circumstances.

Bozo is showing that she was dead so there was no point in further questioning.

There is nothing wrong with them asking if she is willing to talk or do anything for herself.   Its up to her if she chooses to act without counsel, just because a defendant is represented doesnt mean that they cannot choose to do something despite the advice of said counsel.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #321 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:06 AM »

OFTLOG   Is this trial about Bozo's feelings or a murder trial?

Really what does any of this have to do with statements people made about Beotchface.

He is trying to lay the foundation that he/they were acting as agents of the state.

Blink, can you weigh in on how you think the first motion ended and how much damage was done by the last witness? I'm thinking JP may parse the decision and allow some, but not all, of what Casey said and did  in.  I'm encouraged by the reminder that police sometimes do handcuff everybody in a situation until they sort out what's going on and then uncuff individuals as they figure it out. In those cases, the handcuffed folks are not under arrest, they're just "on hold".
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:30 AM »

Told yas, they are going to attempt to make Yuri the "Mark Furham" of this trial

They might as well chip away at a mountain

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »

Capp, quick question - where are you watching?

I'm watching http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live.

WFTV but its a tad frustrating to have to refresh the page all the time  http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

All these sites are streaming the hearing live:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »

Bozo has his sad sights set on Yuri Melich.. He is out of his league. His ego is bigger than his brain.
Goergie is a clueless sheep

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #325 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:41 AM »

Casey is too damn selfish to take her own life!!!   She loves herself too much!  This is such a stupid line of questioning!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »

I think bozo is still offended that LE didn't know who he was and if he was capable of representing KC - of course we all know he is not capable of defending a dog at the pound.

I don't get the gist of this line of questioning - Bozo is pushing a fine line here.

Agreed, and he is also opening the door to discuss 2 things that he DOES NOT want a jury to hear:

1. Paul Kelley's advice and involvement in setting up the first trust account for donations and whether or not any of the funds were paid to Baez Law Firm.

2. HOW he was retained, in other words, who actually arranged his representation- he presumes LE and the State buy the crap about the inmate giving Casey his number.  Nope.

It is just amazing to me the issues and things he as brought up which has opened the door to all of that being used in trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »

I cant wait for LDB to cross...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:18 AM »

Capp, quick question - where are you watching?

I'm watching http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live.

WFTV but its a tad frustrating to have to refresh the page all the time  http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

It sure is. 

No clicking at this one and it seems to be behaving for me today.
http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »

I think bozo is still offended that LE didn't know who he was and if he was capable of representing KC - of course we all know he is not capable of defending a dog at the pound.

I don't get the gist of this line of questioning - Bozo is pushing a fine line here.

Agreed, and he is also opening the door to discuss 2 things that he DOES NOT want a jury to hear:

1. Paul Kelley's advice and involvement in setting up the first trust account for donations and whether or not any of the funds were paid to Baez Law Firm.

2. HOW he was retained, in other words, who actually arranged his representation- he presumes LE and the State buy the crap about the inmate giving Casey his number.  Nope.

It is just amazing to me the issues and things he as brought up which has opened the door to all of that being used in trial.

Not shocked....but I am slightly amused 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »

"Agent of the state" my azz! George was the victim's grandfather. He was supposed to be doing anything and everything to get the child back. LE was speaking to him for trying to find his grandchild, not trying to entrap Casey.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #331 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »

Probably won't happen till afte lunch, we only have half an hour to go.  Then, the come back at 1:30, leave at 3?  They won't have accomplished a dang thing in 2 whole days.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #332 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »

This is screwy. The police did have obligations in regard to Casey, but they also had obligations to find Caylee and to do that, they needed cooperation and mostly information from Casey.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: March 03, 2011, 11:05:13 AM »

I got that but there is no way to do that with the way he is going at it. He is so stupid it makes me ill to listen to him. The bottom line they were ALL trying to find out where Caylee was regardless of the other circumstances.

Right- add in the damn fact that HIS OWN INVESTIGATOR... Worked for him, them and her, simultaneously.

How the eff does that translate to them working with LE?  It does not, in fact, with any luck, maybe we will see what LE developed in terms of a possible obstruction case they elected not to file so they would not look like they were going after bereaved grandparents.

This is why he wanted the judge to hear the contempt motion first yesterday- because his slight of hand BS wrt to discovery is being underscored in his antics and tact of these proceedings.

Linda Burdick is going to have a field day.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2011, 11:05:49 AM »

This is where Bozo errors the most - dont ask question you dont want the answer to & dont open a door you cannot close.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #335 on: March 03, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »

"Agent of the state" my azz! George was the victim's grandfather. He was supposed to be doing anything and everything to get the child back. LE was speaking to him for trying to find his grandchild, not trying to entrap Casey.

YES, YES, YES!!! Exactly, Scatty!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 03, 2011, 11:06:41 AM »

Brandi, thank you. I just hate watching FOX bc I personally think Geraldo had evEVERYTHING to do with Casey's dream team being set up.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »

There is nothing wrong with them asking if she is willing to talk or do anything for herself.   Its up to her if she chooses to act without counsel, just because a defendant is represented doesnt mean that they cannot choose to do something despite the advice of said counsel.

What everyone seems to be leaving out in this is there was "supposed" to be a child still missing, so the natural thing would be for everyone to try to get to the truth of where the child was. The detectives were still searching for that child and anything they could do would be for the benefit of the child.  I am so hacked they NEVER talk about Caylee being missing. They keep concentrating of KC's rights. What about Caylee's rights? That shows they all knew she was dead.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »

Me too!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »

OFTLOG   Is this trial about Bozo's feelings or a murder trial?

Blink, can you weigh in on how you think the first motion ended and how much damage was done by the last witness? I'm thinking JP may parse the decision and allow some, but not all, of what Casey said and did  in.  I'm encouraged by the reminder that police sometimes do handcuff everybody in a situation until they sort out what's going on and then uncuff individuals as they figure it out. In those cases, the handcuffed folks are not under arrest, they're just "on hold".

I'm not Blink, but I wanted to say I agree with you.  Some in, some out. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.