April 27, 2024, 11:41:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139250 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »

For whatever it's worth, you don't have to refresh the CNN link. It just keeps on ticking! 

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 03, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »

ditto Turbo.

Blink, good to see you.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 03, 2011, 11:09:36 AM »

OFTLOG   Is this trial about Bozo's feelings or a murder trial?

I think bozo is still offended that LE didn't know who he was and if he was capable of representing KC - of course we all know he is not capable of defending a dog at the pound.

I don't get the gist of this line of questioning - Bozo is pushing a fine line here.

Agreed, and he is also opening the door to discuss 2 things that he DOES NOT want a jury to hear:

1. Paul Kelley's advice and involvement in setting up the first trust account for donations and whether or not any of the funds were paid to Baez Law Firm.

2. HOW he was retained, in other words, who actually arranged his representation- he presumes LE and the State buy the crap about the inmate giving Casey his number.  Nope.

It is just amazing to me the issues and things he as brought up which has opened the door to all of that being used in trial.

Not shocked....but I am slightly amused 

Right- I dare say nothing shocks me in this case anymore, except one thing.

How Casey Anthony sits in the chair, listening to all of this, and does not realize her ticket to death or life behind bars cost her over $275K for the privilige.

Hey titch and everyone I missed!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: March 03, 2011, 11:09:56 AM »

This is why he wanted the judge to hear the contempt motion first yesterday- because his slight of hand BS wrt to discovery is being underscored in his antics and tact of these proceedings.

Ohhhhh.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 03, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »

For whatever it's worth, you don't have to refresh the CNN link. It just keeps on ticking! 

Thanks...going there right...now...

>>>>>>> woosh >>>>>>>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »

ohhh did you see Casey during that exchange....head down but she couldnt resist acting shocked that her father threw up over what type of pictures she was in

She doesnt care whatsoever

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »

Yep, so I was right about George throwing up after hearing Casey was found in come questionable pics. Hmmm...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2011, 11:13:44 AM »

George was taking lots of notes yesterday in court..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2011, 11:14:29 AM »

>>>>>>> woosh >>>>>>>

I don't like refreshing, but I do like the being able to make it full screen which CNN does not have.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »

O boo hoo the police said they could do it behind his back

They dont need this stupid letter for the case, this letter actually may be ruled out...IMHO no biggie    Its a double edge sword for the defense though, the jury doesnt get to see what Casey wrote but they lose a way to make the very case they are trying to make that the police acted inappropriately as none of the facts surrounding the letter being written would come in either

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »

George was taking lots of notes yesterday in court..

I swear i saw him taking a notebook up with him today and he's looking at notes. Is that allowed? Anyone know?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »

>>>>>>> woosh >>>>>>>

I don't like refreshing, but I do like the being able to make it full screen which CNN does not have.

One difference I note is that Fox does have real time chat and some of the posters are in there. I thought you couldn;t use cell phones in court?

Hmmm...unless a reporter? No?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2011, 11:19:13 AM »

Does Assclown realize that what he is asking him about was during a taped jailhouse visit in which he knew neither of them had zero expectation of privacy?  In fact, he mentions that he came by himself, he requests if she wants to meet with him or anyone else in the family privately to slip the sheriff a note.

ON HER OWN, she does that, and then her atty is called when he shows up, she cancells.

This is taking a day to kibbitz about for what reason?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »

Cindy looked like she was texting yesterday.. HHJBP better put the hammer down and address the gum, phones and attire..or I will have to email him AGAIN 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2011, 11:21:13 AM »

Cindy looked like she was texting yesterday.. HHJBP better put the hammer down and address the gum, phones and attire..or I will have to email him AGAIN 

I have never heard of a criminal court in session allowing cell phones to even by "on".

They are illegal in Federal court and you will be fined if they are even "on".
crazybabyborg
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »

>>>>>>> woosh >>>>>>>

Turbo? The last block on the bar to the right of the volume (solid square button) makes it full screen.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »

OFTLOG   Is this trial about Bozo's feelings or a murder trial?

I think bozo is still offended that LE didn't know who he was and if he was capable of representing KC - of course we all know he is not capable of defending a dog at the pound.

I don't get the gist of this line of questioning - Bozo is pushing a fine line here.

Agreed, and he is also opening the door to discuss 2 things that he DOES NOT want a jury to hear:

1. Paul Kelley's advice and involvement in setting up the first trust account for donations and whether or not any of the funds were paid to Baez Law Firm.

2. HOW he was retained, in other words, who actually arranged his representation- he presumes LE and the State buy the crap about the inmate giving Casey his number.  Nope.

It is just amazing to me the issues and things he as brought up which has opened the door to all of that being used in trial.

Not shocked....but I am slightly amused 

Right- I dare say nothing shocks me in this case anymore, except one thing.

How Casey Anthony sits in the chair, listening to all of this, and does not realize her ticket to death or life behind bars cost her over $275K for the privilige.

Hey titch and everyone I missed!

In a few words...that is one cold & calculated beeotch, but no one can claim that she is brilliant or she would have fired this tool ages ago!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »

LDB interrupted george and ohhh, he looked like he wanted to hit something or someone.

But he can't...he has to take it. Lol. No speculating George!

Monkey Devil!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

If you do email him, can you please ask him why the hoe is allowed to smack her lawyer, why the PI is allowed to walk up and chat with a murder supsect and why Bozo can pull stuff out of his briefcase and give it to ICA (without it being checked to see if it is contraband or god forbid a weapon)?   Thanks!!!

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »

Do it Flamom!!!   It doesn't look like GA has his gum on the stand but I'm sure he will pop one in when he gets done!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.