April 27, 2024, 11:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139274 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »

I don't see anything wrong with any of this.  George is an adult, he could have refused to cooperate with the police.  The police were not speaking to Casey, but to George. 
Baez is a yutz.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »

Cindy looked like she was texting yesterday.. HHJBP better put the hammer down and address the gum, phones and attire..or I will have to email him AGAIN 

Frickin ditto. It's unacceptable. Or am I wrong? Blink? Does this court allow that, I thought with this being high profile & all, that they'd all have to walk through metal detectors before even entering a courtroom, so how could a cell be allowed? Wouldn't they all have to be preapproved by the judge beforehand? Just curious is all.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

For whatever it's worth, you don't have to refresh the CNN link. It just keeps on ticking!  

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1

Thanks...going there right...now...

>>>>>>> woosh >>>>>>>

I don't like refreshing, but I do like the being able to make it full screen which CNN does not have.

thanks for the link! I am able to watch it now as we are driving! woo hoo!!! loving it...will sure make the day of driving go faster...

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »

LDB interrupted george and ohhh, he looked like he wanted to hit something or someone.

But he can't...he has to take it. Lol. No speculating George!

Monkey Devil!

I noticed that too! It was a nice moment.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »

I am going to contact the court today and try to get answers   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »

Courtroom 23:

The courtroom features both real-time and digital court reporting functionality. The real-time court reporting text can be displayed at any location in the courtroom at the Judges' discretion. The court proceedings can also be digitally recorded and played back through public address system. The digital recording can be activated and monitored remotely from the Digital Court Reporters' Office. Audio CD's of the court proceedings are available upon request for a nominal charge.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/courtroom23/

Answers a question we had yesterday about Mason's computer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:41 AM »

LDB interrupted george and ohhh, he looked like he wanted to hit something or someone.

Monkey Devil!

Wait until cross examination, he's going to be seething & Im looking forward to it

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »

Rosebuddy didnt know he was recorded secretly in the cop car.. boo frickin hoo.. thats irrelevant.. so is he

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »

See now...maybe george is just pissed because he asked LE to keep things quiet and between them..."don't tell Cindy on me" and no one told him it's all coming out later dude whether anyone wants it to or not.

No one told him he was being recorded...plbhttt he knew he was. Shut yo face George!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:19 AM »

I don't see anything wrong with any of this.  George is an adult, he could have refused to cooperate with the police.  The police were not speaking to Casey, but to George. 
Baez is a yutz.

Ding!   And he was a cop, no less LOL   

Casey can talk any time she wants to as well, despite the advice of counsel if she chooses.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:54 AM »

Cindy looked like she was texting yesterday.. HHJBP better put the hammer down and address the gum, phones and attire..or I will have to email him AGAIN 

Frickin ditto. It's unacceptable. Or am I wrong? Blink? Does this court allow that, I thought with this being high profile & all, that they'd all have to walk through metal detectors before even entering a courtroom, so how could a cell be allowed? Wouldn't they all have to be preapproved by the judge beforehand? Just curious is all.

a lot of people were texting yesterday during court! Cathy B. was, the guys in front of us were etc...they may have been checking in with their work...checking emails...as long as they were silent, no one said anything..
Tupelo's went off yesterday and she couldn't find it in her purse lol! she had to go outside to shut it off...
I was surprised that blackberries and phones were ok as well as lap tops which were click clacking all day long in back of us...annoying..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2011, 11:29:19 AM »

Turbo? The last block on the bar to the right of the volume (solid square button) makes it full screen.  

Thank you - that solves that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Wait until cross examination, he's going to be seething & Im looking forward to it

Can't wait!

If they don't hurry I'll have to wait and watch it later though. Got an appointment soon that I can't miss. Wah!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »

I have never heard of a criminal court in session allowing cell phones to even by "on".

They are illegal in Federal court and you will be fined if they are even "on".

Well guess what Blink! I have a window up on CNN and also a window for Fox bc Fox has the real time chat going on. It gets confusing bc CNN is a minute or 2 ahead of Fox when viewing for playback, and people on Fox chatango are posting things that I know have just been viewed in the CNN window. Either they have both windows open like I do, or else they're there in the courtroom texting. I believe they're using their cell. Some of the stuff shows up before I even view it, or hear it depending on the window I have up. Hmmm...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2011, 11:30:52 AM »

I am surprised when there are "on call" witnesses involved ( so far today Sgt. Allen) that anyone would be permitted to use any device in the courtroom.  However, we are talking about the State of Florida, which has the sunshine laws issue.

If I had to guess, that will end when this hits trial, I doubt highly that the jurors will be permitted to be on camera at all, and there is no way to guarantee that with a courtroom full of camera phones.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »

Baez is a yutz.
I agree totally!  George is an adult and ex policeman to boot!  He should know the laws.  But then again he is an idiot!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2011, 11:31:33 AM »

I personally think this is all a waste - A BIG WASTE !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2011, 11:32:36 AM »

I personally think this is all a waste - A BIG WASTE !!

lol

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2011, 11:32:36 AM »

I've attended courts in California & Texas, we weren't allowed to even bring Cell phones into courthouse, had to return them to car.  In Federal Court you had to empty pockets and purses to be searched.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2011, 11:32:47 AM »

I have never heard of a criminal court in session allowing cell phones to even by "on".

They are illegal in Federal court and you will be fined if they are even "on".

Well guess what Blink! I have a window up on CNN and also a window for Fox bc Fox has the real time chat going on. It gets confusing bc CNN is a minute or 2 ahead of Fox when viewing for playback, and people on Fox chatango are posting things that I know have just been viewed in the CNN window. Either they have both windows open like I do, or else they're there in the courtroom texting. I believe they're using their cell. Some of the stuff shows up before I even view it, or hear it depending on the window I have up. Hmmm...

It can also be a a program similar to one on your TV or computer that converts the sound to text automatically, often used for anyone hearing impaired, as an example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.