April 28, 2024, 08:41:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139306 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 03, 2011, 11:53:24 AM »

And there it is:    "We're almost there to see what she wants, if she wants to see her dad..."

Anyway you slice it, this is Casey exercising her right to talk if she chooses.   "If Casey wants to talk with Mr. Baez..."

NOW SIT THE EFF DOWN BOZO!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #421 on: March 03, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

What gets me is how Casey sits there looking serious and furiously taking notes. What are you writing? You're guilty!!!!!! For God's sake, just admit it and get it over with. But I suppose to admit it, she'd have to have some small shred of human decency and we all know doesn't.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 03, 2011, 11:55:33 AM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

What gets me is how Casey sits there looking serious and furiously taking notes. What are you writing? You're guilty!!!!!! For God's sake, just admit it and get it over with. But I suppose to admit it, she'd have to have some small shred of human decency and we all know doesn't.

Good to see you Goodnmad!     She is as cold and evil...she makes my skin crawl!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: March 03, 2011, 11:56:59 AM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

Nice to see you, Goodnmad!   

You're name is so appropriate on days like today!!   Monkey Devil!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: March 03, 2011, 11:57:04 AM »

Why dont Bozo and Rosebud just each run across the courtroom with a lethal dose syringe and just inject KC now. They are doing the prosecutions job anyways

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2011, 11:57:40 AM »

hi Capp. Just waiting for the trial to start. This is going to be painful to have to look at Bozo's face and Casey's black put of despair -- err her face. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

It reminds me of the Shining, lol.

I keep picturing someone getting the lucky shot of her pad and she is doodling self portraits and hearts with cupid arrows through them, and of course the signature Casey Baez... Monkey Devil!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 03, 2011, 11:57:49 AM »

Hahahaha!   Talking about Bozo's media blist and George talks about his wife being on the same show.   Detectives merely say he's doing what he thinks he has to do.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 03, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »

*pit of despair 

Hi CBB and all other monkey friends

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 03, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »

"Does she want to see her father alone or does she want to see her father with her attorney"

CASE CLOSED MORON!   They didnt do ANYTHING inappropriate whatsoever

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 03, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »

Everybody's falling asleep--including me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 03, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

Hi GnM. Love the puppy face in your avi!

No, kc doesn't even have a shred.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: March 03, 2011, 12:00:14 PM »

Why dont Bozo and Rosebud just each run across the courtroom with a lethal dose syringe and just inject KC now. They are doing the prosecutions job anyways

Getting a visual of that......   

Can they bump into each other with it first?      (j/k)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 03, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »

Hi all.  longtime no see

It reminds me of the Shining, lol.

I keep picturing someone getting the lucky shot of her pad and she is doodling self portraits and hearts with cupid arrows through them, and of course the signature Casey Baez... Monkey Devil!

"Dear Diary, am I still hot? Yes, of course! Jose thinks so. How does my hair look today? Does this guilt make me look fat?" 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »

I cannot wait until cross examination!

It probably will be after lunch recess

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: March 03, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »

hearts with cupid arrows through them, and of course the signature Casey Baez... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 03, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »

Everyone listening to the audio tape:

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 03, 2011, 12:02:30 PM »

Bozo - I have one more question to ask "before we break" - Does he think he is running the court now?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 03, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »

We called it, they are continuing tomorrow

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: March 03, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/214115/

Updates from the hearing

11:48 a.m. -- Casey has been writing in her legal pad. At one point, she looked up and put her hand over her mouth, then went back to writing. She has made several faces while listening to the recording, with her dad still on the stand.

11:45 a.m. -- Casey was seen shaking her head 'no' after an investigator in the recording said to George: "You always love your kids."

11:36 a.m. -- The defense is about to play an audio recording of the car ride with George Anthony and sheriff's investigators on the way to jail for an alleged private meeting with Casey.

11:34 a.m. -- Jose Baez is asking George about arranging a private meeting with Casey Anthony while she was in jail.

Jose asked George if he knew he was being taped on the ride to jail for the alleged private meeting. George said no.

Baez also asked if George knew he was out of town? George said he did not learn that until later.

Once at jail, an attorney with Baez's law firm stopped the meeting from happening. Baez asked George who at jail was trying to facilitate this meeting. George said he did not know.

11:14 a.m. -- George said sheriff's officials told him they could facilitate a private meeting with Casey Anthony at jail -- no cameras, and without Jose Baez knowing. George said he thought if he could meet with his daughter for one hour, he could find out where Caylee is.

11:03 a.m. -- George is talking about hierarchy in jail. He said when he was a deputy sheriff in Ohio, he had to work in the jail at times, and saw how some people became "bosses" of others.

He said he feared for his daughter's safety in jail here in Florida.

10:44 a.m. -- George is talking about his first visit with Casey in jail, on July 25, 2008.

Jose Baez wants to know if lead Detective Yuri Melich set up the interview. George said he does not remember.

Casey has looked at her father, but for the most part, she is writing on her legal pad.

10:41 a.m. -- George Anthony said he thought he had bonded with law enforcement, but after Casey Anthony hired Jose Baez, relationships changed.

10:38 a.m. -- Two people have reportedly been removed from the courtroom. One fell asleep, and another was "rambling" about something.

10:36 a.m. -- George Anthony is back on the stand. Again, Cindy must step out of the courtroom until George is finished testifying.

10:35 a.m. -- Now discussing a motion to suppress statements made to George and Cindy Anthony; Casey's alleged jailhouse pen pal, Robyn Adams; and possibly Sylvia Hernandez.

10:30 a.m. -- Court is back in session, but Jose Baez has asked to discuss an issue in private with the judge and state prosecutors.

10:07 a.m. -- The defense has no more witnesses to call in the motion to suppress. Court is taking a 15-minute recess while state prosecutors meet.

10:05 a.m. -- The defense calls Sgt. John Allen to answer one question: Did you tell the Anthonys that Casey may not be coming home?

He said no, he did not.

10:01 a.m. -- Jose Baez is questioning Sgt. Hosey. He wants to know why Hosey can remember in detail the talk and walk with Casey Anthony, including how far they walked -- 40 yards -- but can't remember much before.

Hosey said he doesn't remember ordering handcuffs off Casey, or the investigation into a stolen car or fraudulent use of credit cards.

9:55 a.m. -- Re: "Are Cindy and George Anthony there today?" Yes, they are.

9:51 a.m. -- Assistant state Attorney Linda Drane Burdick is explaining all of Sgt. Hosey's duties the night Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Hosey ordered Deputy Adria Acevedo, who testified Wednesday, to drive with Casey Anthony to the Sawgrass Apartments.

Hosey also told another deputy to drive to Casey's then-boyfriend, Anthony Lazaro's apartment to retrieve Casey's cell phone.

Sgt. Hosey said George and Cindy Anthony told him Casey's behavior was sporadic, and they were concerned for Caylee's safety.

Hosey and Casey took a walk, and Casey told him George and Cindy were trying to take Caylee away from her. He asked her if Caylee was OK, and Casey told him she was OK.

9:42 a.m. -- This morning's arguments continue to focus on the motion to suppress. The defense is trying to get statements Casey Anthony made to law enforcement thrown out. The state is now cross-examining Sgt. Hosey.

9:34 a.m. -- Sgt. Hosey said he does not remember that night telling the deputy to take handcuffs off Casey Anthony, but now that he has watched news reports, he says he must have.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said when Hosey was deposed months ago, he denied ordering the handcuffs off Casey.

Today in court, Hosey said he now remembers.

Baez asked if Hosey knows he is not allowed to talk to people about case, or watch reports on it. Hosey said he can't help it if he is in front of a television and a report comes on.

9:24 a.m. -- Sgt. Reginald Hosey, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, has taken the stand. He was in charge of the scene at the Anthony home when Caylee was first reported missing.

9:18 a.m. -- Casey is here, and hearing is under way. The judge has told the gallery to refrain from comments, snickers and making facial expressions during testimony.

9:11 a.m. -- Thursday's hearing is getting a late start. No Casey Anthony or Judge Perry yet.
 ::snipping2::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.