April 27, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139269 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 03, 2011, 02:46:58 PM »

I predict this man is going to lose it during trial. He's a loose cannon for sure!

He needs to stand up, look directly at KC and demand she end this!
I have been watching in complete horror    He is definitely going to lose it, and the pleasure that Casey will take from that 

It's awful, isn't it NoRose? I would not be able to put my family through this, if I were in a similar situation. I could not stand to see my parents hurting like this, and KC just doesn't care, one bit! 

KC doesn't care about anyone but KC.

For the love of God..I don't know why Cindy and George can't see that. 

George go ahead and be obnoxious to the court and the prosecution....go ahead perjure yourself....KC isn't going to bat an eyelid.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:15 PM »

Well, that makes sense. Casey had requested the meeting with George and LE wanted to hear from Casey that she didn't want the meeting.

Lee Up Next!!

I hope we don't need the giggle meter for this. Lee can be so tedious. I'll make a bet.......... Casey will show some emotion at seeing Lee.

yep..they will be all gushy over each other...in a creepy sort of way...yuk..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »

So far, with the motions, etc. it's still been all about Casey. The trial will be, at least in a major part, about Caylee and what happened to her. Thank God!

The Ants just think this part is hard. I don't think George will make it through the trial.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #583 on: March 03, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »

I'm getting so tired of TRUTV saying poor George!   They could have found out what happened to Caylee before they brought LE in.  I would have knocked her out!  He is so defiant!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 03, 2011, 02:52:10 PM »

Well, that makes sense. Casey had requested the meeting with George and LE wanted to hear from Casey that she didn't want the meeting.

Lee Up Next!!

I hope we don't need the giggle meter for this. Lee can be so tedious. I'll make a bet.......... Casey will show some emotion at seeing Lee.

The last time she saw Lee:

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: March 03, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »

Bozo must need a boost. He just put some Red Bull in his glass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 03, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »

OMG Brandi, I'm going to have nightmares now.  That's just plain creepy 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #587 on: March 03, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »

I'm getting so tired of TRUTV saying poor George!   They could have found out what happened to Caylee before they brought LE in.  I would have knocked her out!  He is so defiant!

You know, there's a lot of truth in what you say. As far as going to the apt where Casey said she was, G&C could have done that and they could have easily determined the apt was empty. Likewise, they could have gone on the goosechase to Universal. Had they done that, they would have drawn the same conclusions LE drew and they could have put a knife to her throat to get at the truth.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 03, 2011, 02:54:38 PM »

Yes, he is LOL

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: March 03, 2011, 02:55:20 PM »

Lee Up Next!!

EWWW.  I'd slap my brother if he did that to me
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 03, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

Oh Brandi... The last time I saw that here I was so creeped out! 
I expect a bit of inappropriate laughter and him to look like slob.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 03, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »

Oh Brandi... The last time I saw that here I was so creeped out! 
I expect a bit of inappropriate laughter and him to look like slob.. 
We'll have to sleep with the lights on tonight. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: March 03, 2011, 02:57:31 PM »

Lol, I am definitely positive I saw him mouth "Klaas" at the end.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 03, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »

Lee Up Next!!

puker puker

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 03, 2011, 02:58:24 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 03, 2011, 02:59:26 PM »

Lol, I am definitely positive I saw him mouth "Klaas" at the end.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 03, 2011, 02:59:30 PM »

I'm getting so tired of TRUTV saying poor George!   They could have found out what happened to Caylee before they brought LE in.  I would have knocked her out!  He is so defiant!

You know, there's a lot of truth in what you say. As far as going to the apt where Casey said she was, G&C could have done that and they could have easily determined the apt was empty. Likewise, they could have gone on the goosechase to Universal. Had they done that, they would have drawn the same conclusions LE drew and they could have put a knife to her throat to get at the truth.

I would not have put a knife in her throat to get the truth, I would have beaten her until she told me the truth and then I would have called the police on her. Blood may be thicker than water but murder is murder.

I honestly think Cindy KNEW that night after she called - I am not sure when George was finally clued into the murder, but no one will ever convince me Cindy didn't know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 03, 2011, 03:00:53 PM »

I'm getting so tired of TRUTV saying poor George!   They could have found out what happened to Caylee before they brought LE in.  I would have knocked her out!  He is so defiant!

I would not have put a knife in her throat to get the truth, I would have beaten her until she told me the truth and then I would have called the police on her. Blood may be thicker than water but murder is murder.

I honestly think Cindy KNEW that night after she called - I am not sure when George was finally clued into the murder, but no one will ever convince me Cindy didn't know.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 03, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »

Capp, quick question - where are you watching?

I'm watching http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live.

WFTV but its a tad frustrating to have to refresh the page all the time  http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

It sure is. 

I changed some settings in my mac.
Instead of showing the real time video at the site, it plays it in QuickTime. So far, I haven't had to refresh, but I'm not sure if it's working correctly.
I can move the QT player to any page that I'm reading. It's pretty cool.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 03, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »

Lee Up Next!!

EWWW.  I'd slap my brother if he did that to me

creepy!!!

Baez had some Red Bull yesterday afternoon about this time..

Mason actually looked like he dozed off at some in the afternoon...swear! someone else brought it to my attention..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.