April 27, 2024, 01:18:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139253 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »

OMG.  We almost have a new mascot for the Monkeys.  Too bad "See No Evil" monklee was that for this precious photo op.

LMAO

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that screen cap....
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

So seriously, folks...Nothing about Bozo and his little contempt charge?
I was @ work.

Why does Yuri have to come back?

Because the Duhfense did not do their re re re direct cross yet, LOl>

LOL. It's like watching little kids wanting do overs at some game because Yuri kept winning.

Whew. I'm off for a nap. It was great to be in the monkeys company today as always. Ya'll are the best! 
pegleg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »

Hi all monkeys'
This is my first post,although I have been a long time lurker and I am in awe of all the smart detectives here.
I have a question What do you all think Casey handed Baez flunky at the end of hearing today,maybe a letter to her family?
Thank you in advance
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2011, 05:11:26 PM »

Snipped from:
 hinkeymeter.com
Noticed something after people left, Judge Perry had the meeting with the lawyers at the bench, THEN when the courtroom was cleared, camera on JP, he walked out to the left of the screen, then Baez appears from that same place on camera as he approaches Mason at the defense table

Baez points and gestures towards the judge's exit, and they both follow-- looks like JP, Mason and Baez are at this moment, having a meeting in chambers, and I'm going to speculate that this was discussed at the bench,

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »

So seriously, folks...Nothing about Bozo and his little contempt charge?
I was @ work.

Why does Yuri have to come back?

Because the Duhfense did not do their re re re direct cross yet, LOl>

LOL. It's like watching little kids wanting do overs at some game because Yuri kept winning.

Whew. I'm off for a nap. It was great to be in the monkeys company today as always. Ya'll are the best! 

not in a cage, doesnt it feel you with rage
not in custody, do you want me to sing it in melody?
not even coerced, your client was a willing source
not under arrest, give it a rest

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »

Hi Peg! welcome..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »

Hi all monkeys'
This is my first post,although I have been a long time lurker and I am in awe of all the smart detectives here.
I have a question What do you all think Casey handed Baez flunky at the end of hearing today,maybe a letter to her family?
Thank you in advance

A note to him, not sure it was to family she didnt even acknowledge them coming or going from testifying other than a 30 sec attempt at crying.

Great to have you come down from the branches, join us more often!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2011, 05:13:30 PM »

So overall, I thought it went well.

ROTFL.

I sincerely hope the "sidebar" chat had to do with the fact that if it takes 2 days to get through one issue, they are going to "motioning" up through trial over this nonsense.

Ms. Drane Burdick does not take orders from me, lol, but I would have given my best strangers bicuspid if when George started in with the "amber alert" should have been called in nonsense, that she would have responded:

.."Mr. Anthony your granddaughter had been missing for 31 days at that point, or do you know something that we do not about what happened to her?.."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »

Snipped from:
 hinkeymeter.com
Noticed something after people left, Judge Perry had the meeting with the lawyers at the bench, THEN when the courtroom was cleared, camera on JP, he walked out to the left of the screen, then Baez appears from that same place on camera as he approaches Mason at the defense table

Baez points and gestures towards the judge's exit, and they both follow-- looks like JP, Mason and Baez are at this moment, having a meeting in chambers, and I'm going to speculate that this was discussed at the bench,

If that is the case, it will not be pretty or pleasant for Bozo

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »

I have super eyes and I believe she handed Jose a love note..  If I was her I would be wondering who side my attorneys were on.  Basically the detective was concerned about a missing little girl and Jose is saying how could you not know my client is a thief, lier and and someone that killed her own daughter..  I mean isn't that what a reasonable person would think??? 
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »

I know I didn't believe that Caylee was murdered, I believed that Casey was hiding her out of spite.  I would think most felt that way at first until more facts came in.  So with Jose saying that they should of been investigating a murder and not a missing child, that is so wrong..  No one knew how evil Casey was until it was too late.  If this is one motion, this case is going to take forever.  TD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »

Hi all monkeys'
Thank you in advance

A note to him, not sure it was to family she didnt even acknowledge them coming or going from testifying other than a 30 sec attempt at crying.

Great to have you come down from the branches, join us more often!

30 seconds? Was it that long? Wink

Welcome to the cage, pegleg!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2011, 05:27:17 PM »

I know I didn't believe that Caylee was murdered, I believed that Casey was hiding her out of spite.  I would think most felt that way at first until more facts came in.  So with Jose saying that they should of been investigating a murder and not a missing child, that is so wrong..  No one knew how evil Casey was until it was too late.  If this is one motion, this case is going to take forever.  TD

Great to see you Terryd
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »

So overall, I thought it went well.

ROTFL.

I sincerely hope the "sidebar" chat had to do with the fact that if it takes 2 days to get through one issue, they are going to "motioning" up through trial over this nonsense.

Ms. Drane Burdick does not take orders from me, lol, but I would have given my best strangers bicuspid if when George started in with the "amber alert" should have been called in nonsense, that she would have responded:

.."Mr. Anthony your granddaughter had been missing for 31 days at that point, or do you know something that we do not about what happened to her?.."

LOL..Hey Mis Blink a doodle...ain't this the scheeze we been waiting for..and ole Baez and Mason did not disappoint.

The games have begun...ah to be a little mouse in the corner of the judges chamber right now.

Hugs sweetie..DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »

Guy in blue shirt in front of the A's is ticked off or looks it. Shaking his head as if ticked off at Yuri for saying he didn't check out the smell after hearing George tell Yuri about it. Who's the guy in blue?

This guy has had a lot of expressions throughout the hearing - Does anyone know who he is yet?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

OMG.  We almost have a new mascot for the Monkeys.  Too bad "See No Evil" monklee was that for this precious photo op.

LMAO

I know I have seen the guy on the row in front of the Anthonys before. I just cannot put a name with the face. I know someone out there knows who it is out of all the smart monkeys.......

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »

I keep saying I won't watch tomorrow but most likely I will..  Well good to see everyone and especially you klaasend ..

Take care, I need to do some work now..

TD
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2011, 05:47:38 PM »

LMAO

I know I have seen the guy on the row in front of the Anthonys before. I just cannot put a name with the face. I know someone out there knows who it is out of all the smart monkeys.......

just heard he was the defenses investigator jeremy lyons?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »

LMAO

just heard he was the defenses investigator jeremy lyons?

someone at the hinky told that he was defense investgator so I am assuming that its jlyons. He was arrogantly laughing today and annoying.

Loca
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2011, 05:49:43 PM »

LMAO

Ohio Jim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.