April 27, 2024, 03:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139259 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 03, 2011, 06:02:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/27068229/detail.html
George: I'd Do Anything For Casey, Caylee
POSTED: 2:36 pm EST March 3, 2011
UPDATED: 2:38 pm EST March 3, 2011

George Anthony tearfully answers defense attorney Jose Baez's questions at a hearing Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 03, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27063899/detail.html
Deputy: Anthony Worried About Parents Taking Caylee
Anthony, 24, Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Thursday, March 3, 2011
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EST March 3, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony returned to court Thursday for the second consecutive day of hearings in her murder case.
COURT IMAGES: Thursday http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/27064140/detail.html
 Wednesday  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/27050669/detail.html
VIDEO: Sergeant http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27066812/index.html
 Parents  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27058482/index.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: March 03, 2011, 06:46:12 PM »

Didn't goerge ahole say on the stand today, that he could not understand Sgt. Allen b/c he stuttered!?
I did not hear Stg. Allen stutter today.

Did I miss that? Are you telling me that George said that on the stand today?

Lemme At Him
the lack of respect these degenerates get away with in a court of law is astounding! George is angry and bitter because he has to live every day with the fact that he disgraces caylee's name with every lie that comes out of his ugly mouth.

I have noticed that George's hands are small.  And you know what that means, at least according to Marcia Clark when referring to F. Lee Bailey. I have no actual personal knowledge of this theory.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #843 on: March 03, 2011, 06:54:39 PM »

Didn't goerge ahole say on the stand today, that he could not understand Sgt. Allen b/c he stuttered!?
I did not hear Stg. Allen stutter today.

Did I miss that? Are you telling me that George said that on the stand today?

Lemme At Him
the lack of respect these degenerates get away with in a court of law is astounding! George is angry and bitter because he has to live every day with the fact that he disgraces caylee's name with every lie that comes out of his ugly mouth.

alright I just reviewed it, for those that have not seen it, it is in the first minute of Part 2.

That in particular may unleash the rant I have been caging up for some time.

What I do know, is that 34 month old Caylee Marie Anthony undoubtedly did not care about whether or not the people responsible for digging her bog-laden skull and bones out of the swamp her Mother tossed her in had a speech impediment or not.

That hump is going to critiscize the communication skills of another?
    Thank you Blink for posting which video George said that about the stuttering and the smug, arrogant, smarmy smirk he had on his face when he said it made me want to kick something. I really HATE that SOB George Anthony, now more than ever.     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: March 03, 2011, 07:22:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-did-george-deal-a-major-blow-to-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Main | WFTV runs first in news despite placing third with ABC prime time »
Casey Anthony: Did George deal a major blow to defense?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 3 2011 7:10 PM

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 03, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-did-george-deal-a-major-blow-to-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Main | WFTV runs first in news despite placing third with ABC prime time »
Casey Anthony: Did George deal a major blow to defense?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 3 2011 7:10 PM

This is a very good summary.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: March 03, 2011, 08:03:41 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-day-2.html
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing: Day 2

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 03, 2011, 08:06:03 PM »

Isn't one of the golden rules for trial lawyers that you never ask a question for which you don't already know the answer?  

That is MORE than a golden rule - it is a necessity if you want to win cases. Bozo had NO CLUE what his witnesses were going to say or they turned on him one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 03, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »

I have noticed that George's hands are small.  And you know what that means, at least according to Marcia Clark when referring to F. Lee Bailey. I have no actual personal knowledge of this theory.

It's TRUE !! 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #849 on: March 03, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »

Hey Monks!

Long time, no chat!  I've been dropping in to peek at the wheels of justice moving for little Caylee.  I was able to catch parts of the hearing today, and just had to log in to talk about Lee.  WTH was that?

I couldn't believe my ears, and my eyes were deceiving me too!  Boy was ICA pizzed off after Lee left the stand!!
She was shaking her finger, pointing towards where Lee had just been and steaming mad.  WOW.

Either this was Lee's deal for immunity (and just why did he need it?), or it was the big FU to ICA for accusing him of molesting her.  I still say if anybody came on to anybody, she was the instigator (between those two).  Just MOO.

I've missed you all, personal stuff has kept me super super busy.  I don't want to clog up this thread so I'm going to tell you where I've been in Musings.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:28 PM »

Hey Monkeys!   

I got home about an hour ago, the dog finally quit mauling me and is letting me get on the puter!!

Well today was interesting. We learned that Casey told an officer that Cindy was trying to take Caylee away.  Now that could have been said as a deterrent or it could be true, or both.  From what we have heard from other accounts, I think it's true, but was used as a deterrent at the time, hoping LE would just go away.

When Lee was on the stand, and they were talking about him telling Casey to write a letter to him and if she told him it was confidential, just for him, he wouldn't tell anyone. Lee was then asked, was he telling Casey the truth or did he lie?  Casey looked at Lee and mouthed the word LIED really big, as if she was calling him a liar in a way!!!!  Lee did say it was a lie.    All in all, I think Lee was truthful today, he only laughed a few times, and he did say I love you Casey as he passed by her coming off the stand.

George.....I started out pizzed at him as he was again, a hostile witness. I couldn't believe he talked back to JP!! 2 bailiffs stood up out of their chairs and started moving towards George. I'm like, holy sheet!  But as you saw, George decided to compose himself. Then George started to cry on the stand. It didn't really phase me....but as he left the stand George lost it. He was doing everything he could to keep it together, but he couldn't. My heart broke for George at that moment. 

Baez.....what a doofus! OMG, I couldn't believe he asked about atty/client info!!  He should thank his lucky stars that JP decided to save his azz. That was a real head shaker!

Rumor has it that the hearing will most likely go into Saturday. We will see.

Catch you all bright and early tomorrow morning!!   And THANKS for all the links everyone!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #851 on: March 03, 2011, 10:23:03 PM »

Hey Monkeys!   

I got home about an hour ago, the dog finally quit mauling me and is letting me get on the puter!!

Well today was interesting. We learned that Casey told an officer that Cindy was trying to take Caylee away.  Now that could have been said as a deterrent or it could be true, or both.  From what we have heard from other accounts, I think it's true, but was used as a deterrent at the time, hoping LE would just go away.

When Lee was on the stand, and they were talking about him telling Casey to write a letter to him and if she told him it was confidential, just for him, he wouldn't tell anyone. Lee was then asked, was he telling Casey the truth or did he lie?  Casey looked at Lee and mouthed the word LIED really big, as if she was calling him a liar in a way!!!!  Lee did say it was a lie.    All in all, I think Lee was truthful today, he only laughed a few times, and he did say I love you Casey as he passed by her coming off the stand.

George.....I started out pizzed at him as he was again, a hostile witness. I couldn't believe he talked back to JP!! 2 bailiffs stood up out of their chairs and started moving towards George. I'm like, holy sheet!  But as you saw, George decided to compose himself. Then George started to cry on the stand. It didn't really phase me....but as he left the stand George lost it. He was doing everything he could to keep it together, but he couldn't. My heart broke for George at that moment. 

Baez.....what a doofus! OMG, I couldn't believe he asked about atty/client info!!  He should thank his lucky stars that JP decided to save his azz. That was a real head shaker!

Catch you all bright and early tomorrow morning!!   And THANKS for all the links everyone!!

Bolded by me.  Who did he ask about atty/client info, I want to go relisten cause I missed that? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: March 03, 2011, 10:24:35 PM »

Yeah, why was the PI allowed in court yesterday, and why is he allowed to sit by the defense table and talk to Beotchface, is she not an inmate in custody for murder, can just anybody go and sit and chat with her????????

This is making me very upset.
I asked the same thing today when he was allowed into the courtroom at 8:00 this morning, was allowed to sit in the front row, which is for media only and then he went up and sat at the table with Casey at one point. I was simply told, he is part of the defense team.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: March 03, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »

Yeah, why was the PI allowed in court yesterday, and why is he allowed to sit by the defense table and talk to Beotchface, is she not an inmate in custody for murder, can just anybody go and sit and chat with her????????

This is making me very upset.
I asked the same thing today when he was allowed into the courtroom at 8:00 this morning, was allowed to sit in the front row, which is for media only and then he went up and sat at the table with Casey at one point. I was simply told, he is part of the defense team.

Bull hockey.   LOL.  He is not an attorney.  Is he gonna be there throughout the trial too? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: March 03, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »

Hey Monkeys!   

Bolded by me.  Who did he ask about atty/client info, I want to go relisten cause I missed that? 
That was when he was questioning Gabriel Adams, he was Casey's atty. at one time, not sure for which charge or when exactly.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 03, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »

Hey Monkeys!   

That was when he was questioning Gabriel Adams, he was Casey's atty. at one time, not sure for which charge or when exactly.

Did Gabriel Adams appear at court today and get asked some questions, or Bozo wanted to call him and the Judge would not allow it?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #856 on: March 03, 2011, 10:44:04 PM »

Court resumes at 8:45 tomorrow.
Darn, I will miss the beginning of it due to doctor's appt.  Been sick for 3 weeks already.    Who is going to be on the stand first or do we know yet?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 03, 2011, 11:03:08 PM »

Hey Monkeys!   

Did Gabriel Adams appear at court today and get asked some questions, or Bozo wanted to call him and the Judge would not allow it?

Thanks, but I read this very thorough article  http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-day-2.html  and found out what lawyer and what happened.  Now, I want to find the video to watch.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 03, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »

Looks like we might get to see Robyn tomorrow?  Is bozo saying she was agents for the state too?  He is so stupid it is beyond ridiculous.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:25 PM »

I agree, I will not be surprised if this hearing goes into Saturday.   IMHO, it was ridiculous that it took 2 days to argue a motion which was dead on arrival within the first few hours...yadda yadda yadda fair trial and all.   I fully anticipate that while Casey's letter may not come in, Bozo will not prevail keeping her statements of 7/15 and 7/16 out.   The entire accusation of police misconduct & rights infringed upon Casey due to her being "in custody" is flippin ludacrious!   No need to reiterate as we have pages of comments watching the farce unfold live.  I vote Jose Baez the worst attorney of all time!

Thanks for the report Tupelo, I was wondering if officers were on guard when George was being hostile.

Even for him I was stunned that he had the nerve to go off on the judge, he should consider himself a lucky man that he's not in the slammer.   Rightfully so, if he does anything to that magnitude again it shouldnt matter who he is in this case.  I'm sorry but that was out of control & inexcusable.  How he ended his testimony with telling not only the court but the world watching that he would be willing to do anything including ignoring a subpeona or something illegal to save his daughter's life confirmed to everyone that's what he and Cindy have been doing all along....shame on them.   I dont care if Casey is their daughter or not, they are forsaking Caylee in the process....that's just how I feel about it.   If he grieves Caylee so deeply he should have struggled with his guilty enough by now to honor her in earnest above all else.    He remembers everything when the defense questions him & gets selective memory in a combative manner when the State poses questions to him...if he stood for Caylee there would be no hostility, just the truth.   This behavior along with her moronic defense team's conduct will all but assure her conviction.  Meanwhile, Casey doesnt give a dang whatsoever & the defense is going to end this with throwing George head first under the bus.

I will see the first few minutes and then I have to go to the doctors but will be back in an hour or two.   I'll get caught up with a much needed cup of coffee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.