April 28, 2024, 12:09:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139317 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:15 AM »

Okay, a new theory about where all the $300,00 really went...........Bozo's 29 year old wife who has since left him evidently - notice he no longer wears a wedding ring.

OmG, if that is his wife, how in the world did he snag her??????  She must be blind, deaf, and dumb, so she could not tell how fugly and stooopid he is.

I'm jaded, with good reason that I won't go into, but I'd be very curious what a background check would show about his wifey. Wonder where she came from and where she worked when they met??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: March 04, 2011, 03:14:51 AM »

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 04, 2011, 03:25:15 AM »

evil is as evil does boy was she pissed at lee here

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: March 04, 2011, 03:27:45 AM »

she is skeery

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: March 04, 2011, 03:29:13 AM »

Okay, a new theory about where all the $300,00 really went...........Bozo's 29 year old wife who has since left him evidently - notice he no longer wears a wedding ring.

OmG, if that is his wife, how in the world did he snag her??????  She must be blind, deaf, and dumb, so she could not tell how fugly and stooopid he is.

I'm jaded, with good reason that I won't go into, but I'd be very curious what a background check would show about his wifey. Wonder where she came from and where she worked when they met??

he snugged her with the 300,00 once it was gone so was she lol

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #885 on: March 04, 2011, 03:30:31 AM »

It is okay to be jaded.  I think we all are to some degree.  She looks like somebody he may have met on a street corner, LOL.  I would imagine most attorney's wives do not dress this way, and may try to not embarrass their hubbys by dressing like a skenky hoe. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 04, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »

ok I hadnt been able to get back here! with dr's appointments etc. I just watched the first day and half of  today. I didnt see where george was yelling at the judge any links? and wow casey yesterday pulling on baez slleve pissed. She is hanging herself with her attitude and wow was she mad at lee today! she is toast because casey is casey a ho and nothing will change. I seen the thingie about judge perry and the black widow article! he said she was one of the coldest women he ever met! till now I bet!! he witnessed her execution!

Here you go, loca. The exchange between George and the judge begins at about 18:47 in the video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27066156/index.html

thanks for the link cbb

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 04, 2011, 03:31:12 AM »

he snugged her with the 300,00 once it was gone so was she lol

So, are you saying that maybe those are butt implants? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: March 04, 2011, 03:32:35 AM »

evil is as evil does boy was she pissed at lee here

I missed her being mad at Lee.  I must have blinked cause I saw him and her smiling and being silly like flirting, so I will have to rewatch Lee's tape tomorrow.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 04, 2011, 03:34:00 AM »

she is skeery

Her dang eyeballs are about to pop out.  She should get her blood pressure checked and maybe a thyroid panel too, LOL.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 04, 2011, 03:43:07 AM »

casey grabbing bozo lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 04, 2011, 03:43:43 AM »

she is skeery

Her dang eyeballs are about to pop out.  She should get her blood pressure checked and maybe a thyroid panel too, LOL.

oh zoo
that is too funny

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 04, 2011, 06:37:59 AM »

Hey Monkeys!   

I got home about an hour ago, the dog finally quit mauling me and is letting me get on the puter!!

Well today was interesting. We learned that Casey told an officer that Cindy was trying to take Caylee away.  Now that could have been said as a deterrent or it could be true, or both.  From what we have heard from other accounts, I think it's true, but was used as a deterrent at the time, hoping LE would just go away.

When Lee was on the stand, and they were talking about him telling Casey to write a letter to him and if she told him it was confidential, just for him, he wouldn't tell anyone. Lee was then asked, was he telling Casey the truth or did he lie?  Casey looked at Lee and mouthed the word LIED really big, as if she was calling him a liar in a way!!!!  Lee did say it was a lie.    All in all, I think Lee was truthful today, he only laughed a few times, and he did say I love you Casey as he passed by her coming off the stand.

George.....I started out pizzed at him as he was again, a hostile witness. I couldn't believe he talked back to JP!! 2 bailiffs stood up out of their chairs and started moving towards George. I'm like, holy sheet!  But as you saw, George decided to compose himself. Then George started to cry on the stand. It didn't really phase me....but as he left the stand George lost it. He was doing everything he could to keep it together, but he couldn't. My heart broke for George at that moment. 

Baez.....what a doofus! OMG, I couldn't believe he asked about atty/client info!!  He should thank his lucky stars that JP decided to save his azz. That was a real head shaker!

Rumor has it that the hearing will most likely go into Saturday. We will see.

Catch you all bright and early tomorrow morning!!   And THANKS for all the links everyone!!

Hey Tupelo! 
I was thinking about you during the hearing. Lee sounded more honest than I have ever heard any of the Anthony clan,and boy Casey was pizzed.She hasn't seen anything yet.Lee doesn't seem to be drinking the Anthony koolaid.
George sure was hostile...yikes.I saw that it looked like he was losing it as he left.I have to admit it upset me too as they talked about Caylee.I kept expecting George to just jump up out of his chair. 
the biggest thing for me yesterday was the talk about Mark Hawkins.....yowza.I want to read something about him. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 04, 2011, 06:41:33 AM »

Lee Anthony Testimony.(didn't have all the links up yesterday)
Part 1: http://www.wftv.com/video/27069860/index.html
Part 2: http://www.wftv.com/video/27070401/index.html
Part 3: http://www.wftv.com/video/27070791/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 04, 2011, 06:44:32 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/03/florida.anthony.hearing/index.html?eref=rss_latest&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_latest+%28RSS%3A+Most+Recent%29
Casey Anthony's brother: 'Maybe' I lied to Casey
By the CNN Wire Staff
March 3, 2011 7:55 p.m. EST

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/03/ijvm.01.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
Casey Anthony`s Dad Clashes with Prosecutors; Boy, 12, Kills Parents, Injures Siblings
Aired March 3, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: March 04, 2011, 06:46:14 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27067629/video.html
George Anthony Questions Prosecutor
POSTED: 2:04 pm EST March 3, 2011
UPDATED: 2:08 pm EST March 3, 2011

Watch tense moments between George Anthony and prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick at a hearing Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: March 04, 2011, 07:16:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27076247/detail.html
Casey Case Hearing Enters 3rd Day
WESH.com To Stream Hearing At 9 A.M.
POSTED: 5:51 am EST March 4, 2011
UPDATED: 5:56 am EST March 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will return to court to appear before Judge Belvin Perry for the third day of what was to be a two-day hearing.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 04, 2011, 07:19:39 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!!
Back for round 3
If this is any indication of what the trial will be like, I might have to hire someone to cook and clean. Yesterday during the lunch break I ran errands.. I didnt realize I could do so much in such a limited amount of time. 
Well, I have my video link open, waiting....
Time to take the kids to school.. see y'all at 830 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 04, 2011, 08:34:35 AM »

Wonder if this hearing is giving George and Cindy a glimpse as to how the trial is going to go?  His emotional outbursts at this late date certainly can't be for Caylee ... and one would think he would have realized long ago that Casey isn't ever coming home ... But maybe it truly has taken this long and this hearing for it to sink in?!

During the trial I hope someone asks them why, all that time Casey was back home, they completely avoided talking to her about where Caylee was.  (or why they didn't beat the crap out of her ... but they probably won't ask that Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: March 04, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »

Hey Monkeys!   

I got home about an hour ago, the dog finally quit mauling me and is letting me get on the puter!!

Well today was interesting. We learned that Casey told an officer that Cindy was trying to take Caylee away.  Now that could have been said as a deterrent or it could be true, or both.  From what we have heard from other accounts, I think it's true, but was used as a deterrent at the time, hoping LE would just go away.

When Lee was on the stand, and they were talking about him telling Casey to write a letter to him and if she told him it was confidential, just for him, he wouldn't tell anyone. Lee was then asked, was he telling Casey the truth or did he lie?  Casey looked at Lee and mouthed the word LIED really big, as if she was calling him a liar in a way!!!!  Lee did say it was a lie.    All in all, I think Lee was truthful today, he only laughed a few times, and he did say I love you Casey as he passed by her coming off the stand.

George.....I started out pizzed at him as he was again, a hostile witness. I couldn't believe he talked back to JP!! 2 bailiffs stood up out of their chairs and started moving towards George. I'm like, holy sheet!  But as you saw, George decided to compose himself. Then George started to cry on the stand. It didn't really phase me....but as he left the stand George lost it. He was doing everything he could to keep it together, but he couldn't. My heart broke for George at that moment. 

Baez.....what a doofus! OMG, I couldn't believe he asked about atty/client info!!  He should thank his lucky stars that JP decided to save his azz. That was a real head shaker!

Rumor has it that the hearing will most likely go into Saturday. We will see.

Catch you all bright and early tomorrow morning!!   And THANKS for all the links everyone!!

Hey Tupelo! 
I was thinking about you during the hearing. Lee sounded more honest than I have ever heard any of the Anthony clan,and boy Casey was pizzed.She hasn't seen anything yet.Lee doesn't seem to be drinking the Anthony koolaid.
George sure was hostile...yikes.I saw that it looked like he was losing it as he left.I have to admit it upset me too as they talked about Caylee.I kept expecting George to just jump up out of his chair. 
the biggest thing for me yesterday was the talk about Mark Hawkins.....yowza.I want to read something about him. 

RE LEE:

Yes, but he still mouthed "I love you" to the monster as he left. (Yes, I went back and watched it, ugh).
I don't trust any of those A's.
I'm all set.
Today best be good.
I want to see Bozo's contempt hearing.
That should bring him down a notch or 2, after being high on the thrill of keeping the witnesses out of the courtroom until HE beckons them.
Boy, I really despise him and the Jar.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.