April 28, 2024, 10:58:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #182 3/02/11 - 3/04/11  (Read 139312 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: March 04, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

It's almost time for day 3!!

A couple of things I forgot to tell you......Yesterday, during a 5 minute break, I dashed outside the courtroom to get a drink of water. As I was about to open the door going back into the courtroom, Baez flung open the door, with Mason right behind him, and almost hit me. I don't know what the look was on my face as he just scared me and then it was Baez standing there, inches away from me. But he apologized to me, had a nice friendly smile on his face, and he stood to the side and held the door open for me.  I did say thank you but I did not smile back at him.   After viewing Baez around women the past two days, I feel he thinks he's a real Casanova.  ewwwwwww

Second, did anyone read a news report from Tony Pipitone where he states that, according to a reliable source, the motion on Baez being held in contempt will be heard in the privacy of JP's chambers?  I was looking for it but can't find it.  I was told about it yesterday.  Let me explain the reliable source to you.   On the attorneys desk, sits a computer that has live feed from the court reporter. At the end of the day on Wednesday, there was a sidebar, with the court reporter typing away with what was said.  T. Pipitone was sitting in front of me and he was reading what was being said. I asked him if he could see what was there, as I couldn't, and he replied. "No comment."  Then I heard about his comment.  So yesterday in court, JP had to remind the attorneys when sidebar was called about there screens.  They now have to flip the screens down so that no one can see what is going on.  So I'm thinking in the past when we have read "from a reliable source" from the hearings, that this is where that info came from.

10 more minutes to go.....   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 04, 2011, 08:41:47 AM »

Interesting, Tulepo.
That stinks if it'll be in chambers.
I was looking forward to it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: March 04, 2011, 08:42:53 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

Steaming now

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 04, 2011, 08:43:47 AM »

4 mins to countdown.
WFTV cameras are up.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 04, 2011, 08:44:07 AM »

Interesting, Tulepo.
Me too, Curly.  I want Casey to see this, I feel she has every right to see just what her attorney is doing in her case.  We shall see how it plays out.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: March 04, 2011, 08:46:26 AM »

Interesting, Tulepo.
Me too, Curly.  I want Casey to see this, I feel she has every right to see just what her attorney is doing in her case.  We shall see how it plays out.

I wonder if Casey's presence is the reason it'll be held in chambers?

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 04, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »

They're late AGAIN.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 04, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »

Interesting, Tulepo.

Why then did Baez ask for it to be the first motion heard on Wednesday, when Casey was there?  Like I said, I was told about this, have not found the info in print, unless Pipitone said it during a live broadcast. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 04, 2011, 08:49:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

It's almost time for day 3!!

A couple of things I forgot to tell you......Yesterday, during a 5 minute break, I dashed outside the courtroom to get a drink of water. As I was about to open the door going back into the courtroom, Baez flung open the door, with Mason right behind him, and almost hit me. I don't know what the look was on my face as he just scared me and then it was Baez standing there, inches away from me. But he apologized to me, had a nice friendly smile on his face, and he stood to the side and held the door open for me.  I did say thank you but I did not smile back at him.   After viewing Baez around women the past two days, I feel he thinks he's a real Casanova.  ewwwwwww

Second, did anyone read a news report from Tony Pipitone where he states that, according to a reliable source, the motion on Baez being held in contempt will be heard in the privacy of JP's chambers?  I was looking for it but can't find it.  I was told about it yesterday.  Let me explain the reliable source to you.   On the attorneys desk, sits a computer that has live feed from the court reporter. At the end of the day on Wednesday, there was a sidebar, with the court reporter typing away with what was said.  T. Pipitone was sitting in front of me and he was reading what was being said. I asked him if he could see what was there, as I couldn't, and he replied. "No comment."  Then I heard about his comment.  So yesterday in court, JP had to remind the attorneys when sidebar was called about there screens.  They now have to flip the screens down so that no one can see what is going on.  So I'm thinking in the past when we have read "from a reliable source" from the hearings, that this is where that info came from.

10 more minutes to go.....   

Hi Tupelo!

Was great to see you the past two days Wink

I heard JP mention the "screens" yesterday and saw Casey reach over and do something. Now I know she was closing the laptop. (I thought she was clicking a button or something.)

Thanks for all you have shared with us!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 04, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »

Interesting, Tulepo.

Why then did Baez ask for it to be the first motion heard on Wednesday, when Casey was there?  Like I said, I was told about this, have not found the info in print, unless Pipitone said it during a live broadcast. 

I don't know. It's very curious for sure.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 04, 2011, 08:50:29 AM »

They're late AGAIN.
I thought I heard JP say 9:00 yesterday. Then when I got home, people were saying 8:45.  So not sure which is right. Guess it will start when it starts. lol

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: March 04, 2011, 08:51:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 04, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »

Good morning Protect the little babies, Curly, Brandi, CarolF, GrnLizrd, FormerFLGirl, Gizzie, NM, numbersgirl, Babybear, tupelohoney, tesfan, NewfieMonkey, ladydi, CBeach, suzyinpgh, michelete2, NCSunny and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tupelohoney - I just wanted to say thank you for all that you're contributing to this forum. It means so much to those of us that hold Caylee close to our hearts. I was a lurker back when Caylee was first discovered missing, used to post elsewhere, now I can't step away from this site...so many good hearts with brilliant minds. Again, thank you.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 04, 2011, 08:53:18 AM »

They're late AGAIN.
I thought I heard JP say 9:00 yesterday. Then when I got home, people were saying 8:45.  So not sure which is right. Guess it will start when it starts. lol

He said 8:45 motion to dismiss Kathi Belish as a witness.
This was after the hearing ended. I kept the video on.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 04, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »

JP starts the day off with a reprimand.  We may be seeing Casey in jailhouse garb in the future.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 04, 2011, 08:54:40 AM »

Court did not begin at 8:45 because Casey's clothing was not ready.

That will not happen in the future, JP said.

This is the second time this has happened.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 04, 2011, 08:54:57 AM »

Perry having a fit about lateness. Lol!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 04, 2011, 08:57:20 AM »

Court did not begin at 8:45 because Casey's clothing was not ready.

That will not happen in the future, JP said.

This is the second time this has happened.

Thanks, Brandi.
I didn't understand what he was saying. I though he was saying Clovey. (thought it was a person, lol)

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 04, 2011, 08:58:22 AM »

Buckle up! It may bet bumpy!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 04, 2011, 08:59:13 AM »

Mumbler

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.